- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning - some Michael cavorting in this chapter, it's grim but funny.

CHAPTER 15 - AS THEY DOCK HIS SHIP STARTS TO SINK


MASTER BEDROOM - TWO HOURS LATER


JUSTIN


I stroke his back, he turns on his side; briefly our eyes meet. I lift his chin. “What’s wrong?” Sighing, I slide down so we're level, he’s blushing. “Your lips were moving, but I couldn't hear you.” He leans across, whispers, then ducks under the blankets. “Come on out.” His forehead emerges. “We were each other’s firsts?”


“Yeah.” 


“Am so pleased!” I pull the covers further down and kiss his nose then leap out of bed, which results in instant regret!  “Ow-ow!” I rub my lower back. “Limping for whisky!” His laughter follows me out, he’s looking more relaxed when I return. I squirrel between his legs and tuck the quilt around us. “I wouldn't have known, why tell me?”


“Wanted to. I wasn’t too bad, was I?”


I splutter into the glass. “You certainly didn’t act like a virgin. Ouch!” I yelp when he pinches my side. “Why?” 


“When I took yours!” 


“Oh!” I chuckle. “You were an exquisitely tender lover.” 


“Am getting swell headed.” He licks my neck.


“I feel that.” After I reach back so we can kiss, the glass slips to the floor. 


“Swap places.” He murmurs.


FIVE MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


“Give, give me a sec.” He breathes deeply, I stroke his shoulders. His trembling eases. “Okay, I think. Gosh, you are so tight!”


“So are you.” I growl as I sink further down. “You’re in my throat.” I enjoy the burn and build of him filling me. As the pleasure starts to grow, I have to rest against his raised knees. I can’t believe I am in this position, let alone that we're holding hands, eyes on each other. “Feel good?”  


He jiggles his knees, the kiss is deep, languid and tender. “So intense.”


“Faster?” I mutter.


JUSTIN


I can’t speak, my hips are screaming and soaked. The squelching as he rises and falls is the only sound. 


“Down.” He groans. The pain of lying flat whilst still inside him is outweighed by the pleasure of being deeper. He gasps, shudders, then leans forward, his cock scraping against my belly with each thrust. “Cum now, Justin.”  


“Oh God!” I scream, his ass spasms are so intense that my second one builds before the first abates. “Oh shitlfuckyes!” 


“Holycraponacracker!” He bellows. His spunk hits me in my mouth, making me cough. He swoops down to kiss me, this kind of hedonism is something I could do forever! 


BRIAN


I can hear my orgasm slamming through me. Finally, it melts into ripples of pleasure. As I lift my lips, he licks his. “You taste almost sweet.” 


“So did you.” I return, frowning as he dips into the cum on his chest and grins. “First time you tasted spunk?” I tease.


“Yeah. Never swallowed or been swallowed.” He smacks his tongue. “Or been rimmed.” 


I am stunned. “So you just tossed off or topped. What about foreplay?” 


“None. I was the only gay in my year, so I watched a lot of porn!” It takes a few minutes for us to stop laughing. “Then in PIFA I just concentrated on my art. What about you?”


“Well there’s always a bit of fingering, though I don’t rim as much.”


“With a cock that size I’m not surprised!” He giggles, cupping my butt, looking thoughtful. “So why not rimming?”


“Never met anyone I wanted to taste. Just so you know, you have an excellent mouth, perfect for kissing, sucking, licking and rimming.” I cannot believe what I am saying, where is this coming from, we're already in bed! 


“What’s that face for?”


“Never said that to anyone.” He kisses my nose. “I need to get up, you're going soft.”


“Pity on both counts.” He holds the base of his cock whilst I dismount. “Jesus, that's a lot!”


“I’m inspirational!” I laugh, taking the condom and tying it off. “Shower?”


“Can we have a bath and talk some more?”


“Sure.” After I help him up and massage his lower back, he leads us to the bathroom.


POPPERZ- AN HOUR LATER


TED


Michael’s got veins throbbing both in his neck and forehead. They’re so stark against the whiteness of his face, I think at this point in his life he would happily have an aneurysm! I still can’t believe what we walked in on.


Start of flashback

TED


The way they look at each other is so cliche. In the mirror, him looking surprised, his playmate looking serious and stern, or his approximation of that. “Good evening, officer, may I help you?”


“Yes. I’m looking for Michael Novotny. Would you know his locale?”


“I am him. What’s the problem?”


“No need for alarm, sir, I’m representing the Benevolent Society of Liberty Avenue, and have been asked by the board to sextend their thanks for all you do for the lost youth of the area.”


“I think you mean they want to extend?”


“I do and I don’t. You see, I’ve got a token of their esteem to present to you. I’m the token, and these are the esteem.” He pulls out a dildo and anal beads. 


“That's all for me?” Michael whispers, quickly unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside, followed by his jeans. The cop shakes his head when he reaches for the thong. “Why not?”


“Leave it for now.” He smiles. “I’m just going to get some other things, be back shortly.”


We stifle our giggles at him swaggering away, then cringe when Michael licks his lips whilst checking out  the dildo. It looks heavy with nodules. “Oh God, I can’t wait to have that inside me!” He moans. We're revolted when he squeezes his dick. 


After he investigates the bag, he stalks behind the bar. There’s a thunk as he throws something in the sink. “Well he’s not going to be using them!” He pours two drinks, the vodka he sips, the soda he leaves on the bar. 


He checks out his phone before placing it back on the shelf, then the lights go out. Only the stage lights come back on; there's a chaise lounge and table, with about five bottles of lube and another three dildos!


Going through the bag again, he finds nipple clamps and tries them on his finger. He turns at the footsteps. “Want me to put them on for you?” He nods and there’s a bit of fumbling whilst that happens. “There. That okay for you? Good. So Mr Novotny, before we come onto your philanthropic work, I want to give you something from me, a glimpse of my talent.” 


He sashays to the sound system, when Gonna Make You Sweat comes on and he starts to move. He’s surprisingly good. It’s when Michael joins in that we have to stifle our horrified hilarity, as he is utterly dreadful! Even the cop is trying not to laugh at whatever shapes he’s throwing. He stops him when he starts hip thrusting, to our relief and Michael’s surprise. “I left a couple of things outside.” He’s not gone long. “A compilation of my favourite scenes, I hope you like them.” 


We crane our necks to see what they’re doing, looking away when we notice that Michael’s thong is not only a string one, it has rhinestones Oh how they twinkle in the thicket he is growing back there!


“Let’s go.” Ben whispers. As we start to back out, the porn starts! “Quickly!” 


It takes us a few minutes, because we are giggling at the pure absurdity of it all, to get outside. As we head to the loft, something catches our eyes and that something is the porn compilation being streamed on the building opposite!


“We really should stop that!” I declare, laughing, as instead of stopping the video entirely, they just hit fast rewind, the unfucking scenes have tears streaming down our faces and our sides aching. Then we see someone going into the club. 


“Come on!” Ben orders so we sprint back. “Maybe call the police!” 


“No need for that!” I declare, pulling him back into the shadows


“Hello?” The other cop calls out.


“Good evening officer!” Michael saunters towards him, he’s alone and pleased at what he sees. “When he said he’s got something else for me, I didn't expect this! I may well make this a regular thing and give him a raise!” He stiffens and starts to back away. “Aww are you shy? Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle. Hey, come introduce me to your friend! Where did you find him?!”


“Sir, if you could just explain.” The officer’s words die as Michael drops his thong, pirouettes, then gets closer. “What are you doing?!”


“Ohmygod are you a top? I’ve never had a top before! Oh yes, a raise is in your future, Kip! Will you get out here, I want to get started! Hold on!” He runs to the sink and waves the condoms at the cop just as Kip returns. 


Michael is the only one smiling as he opens the packet. “So what’s his name?”


“I am Officer Sapperstein.” He growls, pulling out a notebook. “And you two are?”


“Why so serious? I’ll be very tender with you.” Michael coos, before turning to Kip, who is ghost-like and near tears. “What’s the matter?”


“He’s a cop. A real one.” He whimpers.


“Put your pants on and switch that off!” Officer Sapperstein orders and Michael's dick droops in seconds!

End of flashback


TED


As Officer Sapperstein finishes his call with dispatch, Liindsay blazes in. Her focus is on Michael and Kip; they both start apologising, which she silences with a glare. 


“Officer, I’m his wife. I will call our lawyer to get this resolved as discreetly as we can. In the meantime, could we at least afford them some dignity and take them out the back?”


“Of course, ma’am.” His sympathetic smile dies when he turns to Michael and Kip. “Get going!” 


MICHAEL AND LINDSEY'S HOUSE - THREE HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


She's not said a word since our return. Thankfully, although we got a massive fine, there’ll be no record. “Kip, Michael and I need a few minutes.” He gives me a funny look as he leaves. “So that’s why you didn’t want to fire him? He’s your fantasy guy.”


“I was drunk!” I explain for the fiftieth time.


“I’m divorcing you. I’ll handle it, preserving your reputation, of course.”


“Fine. We both know this was a convenient sham.”


“Which luckily for us doesn’t have a prenup.” I smile grimly. “You take the house in Alleghany Shredders, this one is mine. I will take another $2 million and that’s that.”


“I’ll pack.” 


“No shit Sherlock!” She retorts. “I’ll call the removal company, I want you expunged from here as fast as possible.”


“Before I go, I need my phone.” She looks both repulsed and confused. “I need to make some calls, just put it on the sofa!”


“I don’t have your phone!” She declares storming to the door. “Kip! He’s all yours, I hope you’ll be very happy together!”


After it slams behind her, he smiles. “Yes! Finally got rid of that bothersome bitch!” 


“Maybe. See how she deals with the divorce.” I sigh as I pour myself a drink. “Don’t get comfortable!” I snap as he starts to stretch out. “Besides that bothersome bitch has five mil of my money and this house! Go home, I’ll speak to you tomorrow.”


“I can help you pack.” He offers.


“Were you eavesdropping?!” I growl.


“You just said she’s got this house, so you must be leaving.” He looks at me as if I’m the stupid one, when it was him who displayed everything and didn’t lock the damn door! “Well, give me a call if you need some help getting freer and clearer.” 


“I need my phone to call you, hand it over!”


“I don’t have it.” He empties out his pockets and the accessories bag the police gave us. “See. It's most likely still at the club.”


THE DOME - AN HOUR LATER


MICHAEL


I’d torn the bar apart, but my phone had gone! I've already thrown up after I remember what all is on there. Not just what happened last night, but my other assignations. Of course the laptop takes ages to launch the find my phone app. Thankfully, it doesn”t look like there’s been any activity on it. Just as I’m about to read up on how to factory reset it, an email comes from Jerome asking me to call him immediately. 


“Why the fuck would I to speak to you?” I snipe, scowling when the office line rings. I send it to voicemail. Just as I find the instructions, it rings again. I yank the socket out of the wall. “I don’t have frigging time for this shit!”


“Yes you do.” I jump at Jerome’s voice. “And you want to speak to me because I have your phone.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Pls be kind if reviewing. Thanks.