- Text Size +

 

                                                       CHAPTER 1

 

 


 

MEL AND TED'S HOME.

 

Mel had just finished a busy day at court. She then had to rush to the babysitters to pick up Jenny. Mel had trouble conceiving, so they had IVF and after the fourth attempt it had finally worked. Jenny was 6mths old now and was the apple of mel and teds eye. They doted on her.

"Mel honey, are you home?"

Mel came flying out of the kitchen. "Ted your back" said Mel running into Ted's arms crying. 

Mel and Ted had been together for 10yrs and married for 8 of them and they were still very much in love.

"Yes we finished early so Brian decided we should just come back" Said Ted. "Also he wants to meet everyone at the diner for dinner. His treat he said."

"Let me just get Jenny ready then we can go." Replied Mel.

"Hang on just a minute!" Said Ted laughing. "I need to get showered and changed and so does Brian."

"If you're quick then you can join me in the shower" Laughed Mel as she ran upstairs. Ted was right behind her. Soon they were showered and dressed. Ted had Jenny in her car seat and they were on their way to the diner.

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSEY'S HOME.

 

Michael was working in the big Q. The manager had come up to Michael to say he had a phone call waiting for him.

"Michael Novotny speaking"

"Michael it's Brian. Me and Ted have just got back and I was wondering if you and Lindsey wanted to meet all of us for dinner tonight." Brian asked.

"Where would we be having dinner?" Asked Michael.

"Liberty diner of course." Replied Brian.

"What about somewhere different for a change. You know, like a nice restaurant." Michael hated the diner, even though his mum worked there.

"Just be there Michael. See you later." Michael went to say something else but soon realized Brian was gone. Michael slammed the phone down. "FUCK" Michael shouted.

"Everything alright?" Asked the manager walking in.

"My friend Brian wants us all to go to dinner," Michael said.

"You don't mean the faggot one do you?" Bob the manager asked.

"Yes, he wants us to meet at Liberty diner. There is nothing but gay's and lesbians there. Anyway i'll see you tomorrow."

Michael went home. When he got there Lindsey was sitting on her ass watching tv.

Michael and Lindsey had been together for 4yrs and married for 18mths. Her first choice was Brian, But he told her to fuck of as he was gay. She never believed him.She started dating Michael, who was Brian's best friend at the time, In the hope to make Brian jealous, But it never did. Lindsey then decided that if she married Michael, Brian would definitely stop the wedding, But he said congratulations and went and fucked the barman.

"Hey lindsay. Is that all you do all day? Just sit there?" Asked Michael.

"What the fuck has got into you tonight Michael"

"Brian called and wants to meet at Liberty Diner tonight," Michael told Lindsey.

"Who else is going?" Enquired Lindsey.

"Mel and Ted, I guess, and i expect Emmett will be there." Said Michael with a look of disgust on his face.

"Emmett is the biggest fairy there. He is fucking embarrasing." Lindsey said.

"And the way he dresses, I think he is seriously a trannie but he doesn't want anyone to know." Said Michael.

"Well at least we eat for free tonight" Lindsey said and Michael agreed. They went on their way to meet everyone without even washing or changing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I just wanted to do something diffrent. But Brian will always be with Justin.