- Text Size +

 

The Taylors House.

 

"Would anyone like a cup of tea or coffee?" Jennifer Taylor asked.

"Coffee for me and Ted please, Milk with no sugar thankyou" Mel replied.

Mel saw that Craig kept watching her

"How have you been Mel?" Craig asked.

"I'm doing very well. I got a wonderful husband and our beautiful daughter. There is nothing else I need or want."

Jennifer came back into the room and handed everyone their drinks. 

"Mel i must say i am very surprised to see you here" Said Jennifer "It has to be at least 10 years ago since we last saw you"

"Actually it was 12 years ago. You made me and my friend get out"

"Oh yes mary or maggie..well it was something like that anyway. She was telling Justin about her dirty lifestyle. It was disgusting" Said Jennifer with a shudder.

"Her name was Miranda and she was a wonderful person and she was brilliant with Justin, which is why we are here today" Said Mel.

"You're here about us throwing that girl out years ago?" Wondered Craig

Ted had enough sitting quietly "We are here because my boss needs someone to come and do some drawing for him and Mel thought of Justin"

"Justin doesn't draw anymore" Replied Jennifer

"Well do you know when he will be back home so i can talk to him please" Mel was getting frustrated

"Look Jennifer and Craig, all we want is to talk to Justin and nothing else" Said Ted

"Justin doesn't live here anymore. He left about 7months ago. Do you know he was a fucking faggott. Well I'm not having that thing living under my roof." Shouted Craig

"Do you know where he is? Is he alright?" Mel was asking questions, she was frightened for Justin.

"I don't know and i don't care where he is and he can be dead for all we care" Replied Craig

"Is that how you feel as well?" Mel asked Jennifer

"Two men loving each other and doing those things is disgusting. I agree with Craig, He is better of gone"

Mel was in shock. Being a mother herself she would never disown her daughter because she loved another woman.

"I forgot to ask Mel, What is that you and Ted do?" Asked Jennifer

"Ted works as an accountant for a very successful firm, and I am an attorney and I fight for the victims and for justice." Mel said with determination in her voice.

They were just going to leave when Mel had to make the Taylors understand "Do you know there is a group of different individuals going around beating up homosexuals. 2mths ago they killed a woman who was 9mths pregnant. The baby survived and is living with his dad."

"Why if the woman wasn't gay?" Asked Craig

"Oh she was a lesbian by all means, But to stop them from getting beaten up they slept together, just the once so people would think they were straight. It didn't work and they were still getting picked on at school. She was beaten to death and the people responsible are still out there."

"Serves her right for being that way. The less of them around the better i say" 

"Jennifer, I can't believe you could say that. If anything happens to Justin then it is both of your faults." And with that Mel left storming out.

"You two are despicable and nasty"  Said Ted and went to catch Mel up.

 

Kinnetik

 

Cynthia was at the reception as Mel and Ted entered. She saw how angry Mel was.

"Mel what's happened"

"It's ok Cynthia" said Ted "Is Brian free. He said we had to give him a update about something"

"Just go straight in"

"Thank you," Said Ted. He took hold of Mel's hand and they went to see Brian.

"Theodore, Melanie, I take it from the looks of Mel that the visit did go well" Said Brian knowingly.

"The bastards threw him out 7mths ago and do you know why, well i will tell you. It's because he his gay g-a-y. FUCKERS" Shouted Mel.

It was good for Mel to release all the tension in her body.

"Why would someone disown their own child. It's not right Brian, It's just not right" Then Mel cried.

Brian knew he had to stay calm and he wondered if finding this boy Justin was worth it. All he wanted was someone to draw.

"Mel, maybe we should let Justin be. He may have found somewhere to live and maybe with someone. He could be happy. I'll find another artist."

"Because you don't care, I do. You stay here and find another artist. I'm going to find Justin and make sure he is ok," Then Mel was gone.

"Do you think she will find him?" Ted asked Brian

"Yes i think she will, But if she doesn't then we shall be there for here." Replied Brian as he and Ted kept staring at the door and hoping for Mels sake that she did find him.