- Text Size +

 

                                         CHAPTER 6

 


 

 

"Quick we need towels or jumpers or anything" Shouted out Debbie as she ran to help Todd.

Kiki came over with some tea towels and put them on the cut on Todd's stomach.

"Debbie Todd is still bleeding from somewhere else," Kiki said as she saw blood running from Todd's back.

Brian helped to roll Todd onto his side  and Debbie lifted up Todd's tshirt to have a look.

"My god" Exclaimed Debbie "There has to be at least 20-25 gashes here. We need more towels or anything we can find"

Brian asked Michael to give his jumper to Debbie

"What the fuck for" Shouted Michael 

""To help stop the bleeding" Brian said.

"No, you don't know what he has got" Said Michael with a look of disgust on his face.

"Here Debbie, you can use Gus's blanket to help" Offered Justin.

Debbie took the blanket "Thank you sunshine, at least someone has some decency to help. Unlike my so called son"

People were passing towels and even t-shirts. 

Soon the paramedics arrived.They quickly covered Todd in gauze as best as they could, inserted a saline drip and rushed him off to hospital.

Debbie brought the blanket back to Justin and asked if he still wanted it.

"Maybe if i wash it, it would be ok to use" 

"Brian looked at Justin in horror "Why not use some of the money I gave you to buy a new blanket?"

"Well I am going to get him some bit's from the big Q, so maybe they do a cheap one." Replied Justin.

Ben was working some money out in his head. "I could give you a little bit of money. It's not a lot but it will help."

"No Ben. Thankyou but no. You already let me stay at yours for free and buy food for me, Hunter and yourself, And don't forget you have to pay for your meds. I can't ask anymore from you."

"Justin, I have a spare blanket you can have" Said Mel. "Actually we have quite a few bit's for a boy if you want them"

"Are you sure?" Asked Justin

"We were told we were having a boy, so everyone got boy stuff but we ended having a girl. So yes take all the stuff you want." Ted explained.

"Thank You Mel and thank you as well Ted." Justin gave Mel a kiss on the cheek and shook Ted's hand.

"Ben, Justin said you take medication, I hope it is nothing serious" Michael asked Ben.

"My ex partner cheated on me and gave me HIV. I wanted to help that young boy, but I didn't want to risk passing it onto him." Ben then turned to Brian "Do you think he will be alright?" 

Brian thought for a moment "Todd is well liked and i hope he is alright, all we can do is wait and see" They were all busy talking and didn't notice Michael messaging on his phone.

Brian and Ted went back to Kinnetik, So Ben offered Mel a lift home. It was decided that Justin could pick up the few bit's for Gus at the same time.

Michael went back to the Big Q.

Kinnetik

 

Brian went into his office with Ted following him.

"Well Theodore, what do you think of Justin?"

"I think he is a pleasant young man, and from what I have seen of his drawing. He will fit in very well."

"I agree. And his son is adorable"

"Justin couldn't stop looking at you, and you kept looking at Justin" Ted laughed

"Ted fuck off" Brian said with a smirk on his face. 

"Things will be interesting around here soon. When does he start?"

"Justin got beaten up the same time as his friend who was pregnant with Gus. Justin was knocked out and when he came around he was told that his friend Beth had died, but the baby survived. Justin got a couple of broken ribs, so I told him they have to heal and then he can start. Now fuck off and do what i pay you to do"

"Ok boss I'm going" And Ted went back to his office with a smile on his face.

 

The loft

 

At the end of a long day brian went back home. He was horny and needed to relieve some stress. He had done some work and then took a quick shower and fucked off to Babylon. He saw a man that he had never seen before so went and danced with him. Brian whispered in his ear and took the man back to his loft. Brian told the man to get undressed as he stripped off. Brian then got the handcuffs and handcuffed the man to the bed on his stomach.

"This is going to be a loooong night and don't cum until i tell you to"

The man went to speak so Brian gagged him.

Brian got some lube on his fingers and placed one finger inside and when the bloke was ready he then inserted two. The man was wriggling underneath, So Brian Spanked him. Brian then got a condom, put it on and then fucked him hard.

"Don't cum, this is for my pleasure only"

After Brian had come, he withdrew and threw the condom away. He got his biggest dildo, put some lube on it and inserted it into the man's ass. The man was struggling with the size.

"Relax and take it. I can always find someone better"

The man mumbled and shook his head and relaxed more. 

Brian fucked the man over and over with the dildo, Then quickly took it out and rammed his condom-covered cock up the man's ass.

Just as he was close to cumming he got the other man's cock in his hand and jerked him off until he came with Brian following soon after. Brian took off the handcuffs.

"Now get dressed and fuck off" 

"Can we go again? That was great."

"No"

"Can i see you again"

"No, now for the last time fuck off"

"But i like you and it was more then sex"

Brian was getting frustrated so picked up the man's clothes, grabbed the man by the arm and threw him out the loft and slammed the door shut.

 

Diner

 

The next morning Brian arrived at the diner. He saw Mel, Ted, Emmett, Michael and Lindsey already sitting at a booth. He went over to join them and sat next to Ted.

"Someone looks like they had a good night" said Emmett

"It was alright" replied Brian

No one saw the disgusted look Michael and Lindsey gave each other.

Just then Ben came in looking very tired. Brian called him over

"Hey Ben what's wrong? Is something wrong with Gus or Justin?" Brian asked Ben

Ben looked at them "Has any of you seen Hunter?"

They all shook their heads.

"What happened Ben?" Asked Mel

Lindsey moved over so Ben could sit down. She didn't want Ben sitting next to her as he was gay with HIV, but she couldn't say that in front of everyone.

"Hunter went out with his girlfriend last night. He phoned to say he was on his way home but he never returned. I have been out all night trying to find him, but haven't had any luck."

Debbie asked Ben for a picture of Hunter. When he gave her a recent one she showed it to everyone in the diner but no-one had seen him.

"Isn't Hunter gay?" Asked Michael

"No i am the one who is gay" replied Ben.

Debbie came back over looking sad "Sorry Ben but no-one has seen him" 

"That's ok Debbie. I will keep looking until I find him. By the way, how is that man that got stabbed?"

"Oh he is doing ok. He had 18 stab wounds and some were very deep. It is still touch and go but i will keep everyone updated." said a voice

Debbie turned round and saw Carl Horath standing there. 

"See us gay's are strongBrian said smiling.

"Well I'm sorry to say but I am actually here on police business" Carl said as he turned to Ben. Ben had this sinking feeling in his stomach

"No please no not Hunter" Ben begged Carl

"I'm sorry to say but a jogger found a body this morning in the park. We need you to come and identify the body at the morgue. You can bring some-one with you if you want"

"I'll come with you Ben" Offered Mel

Ben was grateful for the support.

In the end Mel and Debbie went with Ben. The Doctor pulled the blanket back from over the face and Ben just broke down. Mel answered for Ben "Yes it is Hunter"