- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions. This work is done purely for entertainment purposes only No copyright infringement is intended.
1.

Fuck! I’m getting so tired of this constant harping and nagging about providing the sperm for Lindsey to have a child. I have not let on that I actually want a child, but I know I’m one of the few gay men that can carry. I want to be the one to carry the child, not have some nameless trick do it. I had a condom break and all I did was put it on. I know Mikey would jump at the chance, but there’s no way in hell I’m subjecting myself to a lifetime with Mikey by my side as a couple. As a friend, he’s tolerable, but as more? No! Just no!

To shut Mikey up, I go to Woody’s, then Babylon. Thankfully, he gets involved with dancing with some guy. So while he’s preoccupied with him, I start to make my escape. But wait! Who is that young man? He’s gorgeous, and I can’t help but stare at him. He looks at me and our eyes lock. I saunter over to him and we start dancing. For some reason, I actually show my dancing skills, instead of just concentrating on getting my dance partner horny so we can fuck. Nevertheless, I find that I’m hard as a rock and at a glance, he is too. From the looks of the outline of his package in those tight jeans, he’s built. My mouth waters at the thought of wrapping my lips around him.

“My name is Brian Kinney. How about we get out of here, and go somewhere where we can get to know each other?”

My heart sank as his eyes widened at my name, but that’s taken over by surprise. Then he gives me a big smile and I think the sun has come out.

“I’m Justin Taylor, and I’d love to get to know you, Brian.”

Grabbing his hand, I lead him out, noticing Mikey smirking in my direction. Instead of the loft, I go to a new spot by the Allegheny River that runs through town. It’s a very warm night, but there is a gentle breeze blowing that keeps it comfortable. I grab a blanket out of the back of the jeep and we spread it out in front of a large tree. We sit with our backs against the tree and start to talk. He tells me to go first.

“I work for Ryder, I’m his top adman, but I’d love to have my own agency. I know you know me by my reputation, but I’m getting tired of that. My best friend from college wants me to provide sperm for her and her partner to have a child. But fuck if I will do that and give up my rights to the baby. I want one that I can raise myself.” Lord, why am I so comfortable with him? I’m spilling my guts to him.

Then Justin starts to talk. “I’m in my last year at PIFA. I came out when I was eighteen and my dad threw me out. My mom then threw him out and found a shark of a lawyer, and he helped her keep the house, her car, and kept Dad from taking mine and my sister’s trust funds. It took almost six months to win, but she came out on top. I’m twenty-three, by the way. I too want a child of my own.”

The more they talked the more Brian was drawn to Justin and vice versa. He told Justin he had just turned twenty-nine and worked at Ryder’s Advertising Agency. On finding that Justin had a nice apartment close to PIFA, they went and grabbed some clothes for Brian and headed there for the rest of the night.

After getting a couple of waters to drink, they settled on the Italian sofa and continued to talk. Justin had turned on some soft jazz music to listen to. Brian looked around and got up to look at the paintings on the walls, discovering they were all Justin’s. Sitting back down, he picked up some sketchbooks. There were a few still-life drawings in there that looked like they were ads. He suggested Justin see if he couldn’t get an internship at Ryder’s. Justin was very interested in that idea.

They found they had similar tastes in music and books. Justin’s mother had introduced him to the classic movies and he enjoyed watching James Dean and Marlon Brando, but also liked Clint Eastwood and the old Humphrey Bogart movies, with Katherine Hepburn movies thrown in as well. The only movie that surprised Brian at first was Yellow Submarine until he realized the graphics in animated movies would draw the artist’s interest.

Finally, they caught each other yawning and Justin got up and led Brian to his bedroom. Justin showed his first sign of shyness, but Brian was delighted when he confessed that he had never bottomed for anyone. Brian slowly undressed Justin, thrilled to find that Justin was very well endowed. He encouraged Justin to undress him and shivered in arousal as Justin caressed Brian’s body as he uncovered every delicious part. They laid down with Brian taking the lead in bringing his young man to moan and arch in his own arousal. He introduced Justin to rimming and brought him to orgasm to take the edge off. Making sure Justin was ready for him, he handed Justin the condom to put on. Placing Justin’s legs on his shoulders he slowly entered him, pausing to let him adjust to his size. Once the pain had eased, Justin was just as eager as Brian, matching his thrusts and squeezing Brian’s dick inside him, at times causing him to gasp. Afterward, they clung to each other as their breathing calmed down and their shaking eased. Though Brian had never felt safe having someone touching him while sleeping, he felt safe as Justin pulled him to rest on his shoulder and held him as they fell asleep.

The next morning Justin started the coffee and then Brian tugged him into the bathroom where a generously sized shower was enjoyed by both men with mutual blowjobs included. Afterward, Justin fixed omelets for breakfast, Brian’s was all whites, of course. He didn’t have Guava juice but the pink grapefruit was acceptable.

Justin took Brian to The Incline and they spent the afternoon at a park on Mount Washington. Justin assured Brian its main attraction had plenty of privacy and he was surprised to find a mixture of hetero and gay couples enjoying themselves there. Couples? Brian found himself accepting that he and Justin were just that, a couple. He even accepted a hotdog (horrors) and some warm chestnuts, as well. On the way back, they picked up a couple of steaks and Justin gave Brian a lesson in grilling the steaks to their satisfaction. A baked potato with a smidgen of butter and sour cream and a vegetable salad rounded out the meal.

By the end of the weekend, the two only wanted to see more of each other. Brian was totally comfortable with Justin and Justin felt the same. He had a suit at work so they spent Sunday night together as well.

Monday at work, Brian sat sipping his coffee and reliving his weekend. Cynthia, his PA, sat across from him and when he finally looked at her, she raised an eyebrow at him. They had worked together for six years and she had picked up some of his mannerisms. Plus she was the one person he had been totally open to. Not even his best friend, Mikey, knew what Cynthia and now Justin knew.

Sighing and taking a breath, he let a big smile grace his face. “I’ve met someone. We... we just knew... I spent the weekend with him and although we have our differences, we fit. I actually spent Saturday afternoon at a park on Mount Washington. It had secluded spots on it so you can have privacy. But we simply sat and talked, shared a few kisses. I think I’m gonna invite him over tonight. He’s in his last year of PIFA, majoring in graphic art. He also took some online business classes. He even has a stock portfolio that he takes care of. I suggested he see about interning here, he’d be a great asset.”

So, Brian called Marty and asked to speak with him, deciding to be open about their budding relationship. He showed Marty the portfolio Justin had taken the time to put together Sunday night.

Brian had already bought the loft apartments with some of his bonuses. Though he and Melanie didn’t always get along, he had her fix up his contracts with clients so they had the option to move with him when he opened his own agency. Thinking at lunch about Justin visiting him, he decided to change the locks to keypads and not give Michael, Lindsey, and Deb access anymore. He had a message from Justin stating the internship was being sorted between the school and Ryder’s. Brian was pleased that Marty had gotten right to work arranging the internship. At lunchtime, he called Justin and he came to talk to Marty about the internship. He and Brian left work with a starting date of the following Monday.

Brian walked over to Justin’s car and pulled him into his arms, lightly caressing Justin’s cheek and lips. Unbeknownst to the men, Michael had seen Brian and started across the street. He froze when he saw the ‘trick’ from Friday night and how out of character Brian was acting. Brian gently kissed Justin, then the two men walked into the building. Michael turned and ran to the diner where his mother had the evening dinner shift. He told her what he’d seen and how it was the same ‘trick’ Brian had taken home Friday night.

Emmett was sitting there and spoke up, “Michael, I watched Brian with the young man Friday while they danced. All you saw was a trick, but I was close enough that I heard them exchange names and talk animatedly to each other. Michael honey, Brian has told you often for the last year, you were merely a brother figure to him. I suspected then that he was getting tired of the tricking. You complained both Saturday and Sunday that Brian wasn’t around. I have a feeling that the young man and Brian were together.”

“But Emmett, that’s not how Brian acts and he wasn’t at the loft! I’ve got to go over there and help him get rid of the trick. He needs my help!”

“Michael Charles Novotny! You will stay right here! Emmett is right, Brian has told you over and over that there is no future for the two of you but as friends. You have to accept it. Brian would have run him off if he was simply a trick wanting a repeat. Now, order yourself some dinner and eat. I don’t think Emmett has any plans other than resting tonight. You can spend the evening with him.” With that, Deb gave him a kiss, took his order, and went to wait on others. Michael stayed put but vowed to go see Brian at work the next day and demand some answers.

Meanwhile, Brian took their to-go order, tipping the young man, and carried it over to the table where the two planned on eating and working on the work they’d brought home. Justin had his laptop and worked on some graphics for the next day. Brian finished going over some contracts, then watched Justin working. Finishing up, Justin sent the work to his school file. They took the rest of the wine they had with their meal and moved to the sofa. Justin settled himself between Brian’s legs with Brian’s arm wrapped around his waist. They watched a couple of movies, before taking a shower and retiring to bed where Brian took the condom and rolled it down Justin’s generous cock. Justin spent a good bit of time pleasuring Brian and preparing him. Brian hadn’t bottomed since his freshman year at college. Which was his only time, and although not horribly painful, it just didn’t satisfy him. Justin slowly entered the tight channel, pausing to let Brian adjust to his size. He was pleased to hear the sounds of enjoyment Brian was making. It culminated with both yelling the others’ names when they came at the same time. Justin got a warm rag to clean Brian up with. Getting back in bed, Justin was pulled into Brian’s arms as he gave him a fiery kiss.

“Justin, that felt so wonderful. I never dreamed it could feel like that,” Brian said, nibbling on Justin’s earlobe.

“I’m so glad, Brian. I wanted you to love what I was doing to you.”

Snuggling together, they said their goodnights and drifted off to sleep with Justin’s head on Brian’s shoulder.