- Text Size +

  



Pizza Delivery to Kinney’s Lair


“Damn,” Justin Taylor said out loud as he drove further and further out of town.  Why would anyone order a pizza this far away?  He did everything he could to keep it warm. He had put the pie in the insulated carrier along with a heated pad.  Romero’s Pizza slogan was ‘No distance too Far’ and instead of a set delivery fee and delivery area, Romero’s delivery fee was $1.00 a mile.  Rumor had it that once a Steelers lineman, who was in Cleveland to play the Browns, got a craving and paid for Romero’s to deliver a dozen pizzas to the players’ hotel.  He wasn’t sure it was true but it was the first story told to every new employee.  He was just glad he didn’t have to pay that delivery fee.

This was only Justin’s third shift.  He had just been accepted at the Pittsburgh Art Institute for the fall semester, so on the weekends of his senior year he would now spend driving pizza’s around.  He didn’t mind it so far.  He liked driving and he could listen to whatever he wanted to listen to.  And the best thing was he wasn’t sitting at home where his dad just kept ragging on him about being gay. His mom was Ok but she still thinks he might ‘change’.  He figured when he went to college in the fall they would all be relieved.

Justin glanced at his GPS.  Five minutes to the turn off. The guy who took the order had hand written the directions passed that point.  He had been told this place wasn’t on any map because it was owned by some eccentric, filthy rich guy who was never seen anywhere.  Some articles insinuated he had agoraphobia.  Others said he had some immune deficiency that didn’t allow him to be in large crowds.  He didn’t really care why the guy didn’t leave his house.  All he cared about was the size of his tip.  He had been guaranteed $10.00 but if he hadn’t been sent out this far he could have taken four other deliveries by now and the combined tips would have been well over that.

‘Turn left in 1000 feet.’ his GPS said. Justin slowed down and pulled into the driveway.  He stopped and turned on the overhead light to reread the handwritten directions.  They were pretty simple, ‘Take the drive until it splits.  Take the right fork for a total of two miles.’  Justin looked down the drive as far as his headlights lit up.  He swore the trees were moving and not just the branches flitting in the wind. “Two miles into these trees and hills?” he said out loud as he started moving forward.  He faced most things head on but this drive had him feeling a bit unnerved. He felt as if he was driving through a tunnel but there was no light at the end. 

Justin was about to think he might have missed the split in the road when his lights caught a sign that said, ‘Kinney’s Lair’.  That was a creepy name but at least it wasn’t called Kinney Manor.  Why was it that the word Manor sounded creepy when talking about an estate. A shiver ran through him as he saw the first flicker of light between trees and then, as he finally drove out of the woods the house he saw in front of him had him shiver. Holy shit! This place was straight out of the movie, Rose Red.  The house they had used was located in Washington state and was actually named Thornewood Castle. 

As his car moved closer, he was surprised at the detail he could see on the outside of the house even though he wasn’t sure how.  There were no lights on the property except from the couple windows that were lit from inside the house but just above the house was the brightest full moon he had ever seen.  It actually lit up the whole yard and the facade of the mansion.  Justin stopped at the front door and slowly got out of his car.  He just wanted to get the money and get out of here.  He didn’t even care if he got a good tip right now.  He just wanted to be back on the highway heading to Pittsburgh.

He walked up to the door and looked for the doorbell but when he didn’t see any, he looked at the door knocker.  “Really?” He said out loud. “Why do they always have animal door knockers on houses like this?” He raised it and tapped down several times and waited. Looking around the yard he swore it had shrunk and that the trees were getting closer and closer.  “Shit, if I drove all the way out here and it was someone’s prank…” he raised the knocker again and just as he dropped it the door began to move. 

“Romero’s Pizza,” Justin said as his eyes focused on the man inside the house.  After the drive and now standing in the dark for so long he had to blink several times for his eyes to adjust to the light in the house. 

“About time, I called two hours ago!” The older man’s British accent was right out of a movie.  Justin tried to see his face but somehow it seemed to be in shadow no matter which way he turned.  “I will get my master. Wait here.”

“Can you just pay me and I will….”

“Wait here!” the man said sharply and he headed down a dark hallway.

Justin looked around.  He realized there really wasn’t much light in this entry either. If this guy ever wanted to make some extra money, all he had to do was open the doors on Halloween night and he could make a fast buck.  He moved toward a door that was open just a crack but just as his hand reached the doorknob there was a voice at his shoulder.

“I told you to wait where you were,” the snippy British voice said.  “Follow me.  The master will see you.”

“I really don’t need to see him.  I just need to get paid so I can…”

“Mr. Kinney requested to see you.”

Justin wanted out of there but, hell, the bill for these two pizzas was almost $100.00 with the delivery fee and he couldn’t lose that much money. He was mad now.

“Guy, I…”

“Carlton.  My name is Carlton.”

“This is bullshit! I just need…”  

Carlton stopped ahead of him.  The glance he threw at Justin stopped both him and his mouth.  Carlton opened the double doors.  “Mr. Kinney, the pizza delivery boy.” He stepped out of the way and Justin saw Mr. Kinney for the first time.

“Carlton, please take the pizza and warm it up.  Once you bring it back you may go for the night.”

“But Sir, I….”

“Go, Carlton.”

The man turned, took both doors and closed them in front of himself.  Justin could hear his steps recede.  He turned and focused on the man who was standing up.  He wasn’t sure he had ever seen a more stunning man in his life. He was tall and lean and just looking at him made it hard for Justin to concentrate. The man had started at Justin’s feet and by the time their eyes met, Justin forgot to breath for a second.

“Thank you for making the long trip out here.  I know it is a bit out of the way but every once in a while I just need a slice of Romero’s.  It is the best.”

Justin shivered at the sound of his voice.  It felt like he was being wrapped up in silk.  All of the sudden something caught his eye snapping him out of his trance. There was a huge Doberman moving to place himself between himself and the striking man.

Justin shook his head, “A bit out of the way? I just need to get paid, and oh,” he looked at the close doors, “He has my bag.  I am going to need that carrier back and I need my money.  I’m sorry, but I really need to get back…”

Justin stopped talking when the dog took a step closer and growled.

“King,” the man said sharply and pointed toward the fireplace.  King walked to the spot and laid down.  “I am sorry for all the distractions.” Brian Kinney walked around the table he used as a desk and approached the sultry blonde who was so obviously already falling under his control. “I am Brian.  I am sorry if Carlton was rude.  He still thinks he is a butler for some Duke.” 

“Mr. Kinney, I really need to leave.” Justin was getting nervous as the man approached.  I am sure my supervisor has already tried to get a hold of me and I can’t lose this job.  I have to make money for college in the fall.”

“So, you are going to college.” Brian slowly walked around him.  It was as if he could feel Brian’s eyes looking at the back of him as closely as he had looked at the front of him. For a moment he was sure Mr. Kinney was actually touching his bare ass but of course he couldn’t.  “Will you please just pay me.  I have your bill…. Oh shit, the bill is in my carrier.”

As if on cue Carlton walked in with the two pizzas.  On top of the boxes were two plates.  He set them on the table and then handed Justin his insulated bag.  He looked at Brian and said, “Sir, I can pay him as I walk our….delivery boy out of the house.”

“Good night, Carlton.  I will see you in the morning.  I will ring you when I am up.  Do not bother me before then.”

“But Sir!” Brian pointed to the door and without another word he left.

“Now, where were we?”

“I was leaving as soon as I get paid.”

“Please, won’t you join me.  I was supposed to have company tonight and you were already on the way when I found out I was going to be alone.  I obviously can’t eat two pizzas by myself.  I will call your boss and let him know it was my fault and I will make it worth your while.  Will a $100.00 tip keep you here for let’s say, an hour?”

“Mr. Kinney, I make that on a busy night,” he lied.

“Ok, I will make it $200.00 for your company for an hour.”  Justin didn’t say anything but Brian said, “Let me give your supervisor a call.”

“I didn’t say I would…” Justin started saying but as Brian’s finger trailed along Justin’s jawline Justin forgot how to talk. It was like a bolt of electricity went through him but in only the best way. As Brian moved a couple steps away, Justin was able to think and he listened to the one sided conversation.

“Well, thanks, Jerry.  It was Jerry, right? Your delivery man made it up here just fine and we found out we have some friends in common so we would like to catch up.” Silence. “Thanks for being so understanding.  Why don’t I give you my credit card to pay for this.” Brian rattled off his number and all the needed information. “Please add an additional $50 to that bill, for you.  I will take care of this young man’s tip.” Brian put his phone down and gestured to the chair for Justin to sit. “If we don’t sit down now we will have to reheat the pizza again.” Brian handed him a plate and then opened both of the boxes.  “Romeros makes the best pizza.” He picked up a slice and took a big bite. Talking with part of the bite still in his mouth, he said, “I am at a disadvantage.  I don’t know your name.”

“I’m Justin.  Justin Taylor.” Robotically Justin reached for a piece of pizza and he, too, took a bite.

“So Justin, I am not going to beat around the bush here.  I have been ordering pizza for a long time waiting for the right person to deliver it.”

“What do you mean, the right person? The place is hard to find but your directions were good. Or ….” Justin all the sudden got nervous.  He laid the pizza down, “I….was someone supposed to be here or did you lie about that?”

“I wouldn’t call it lying.  I just really hoped that I would be able to have dinner with someone like you.”

“What do you mean someone like me?”

“Well, although you haven’t demonstrated it yet, I am sure a future college student can hold a decent conversation and you definitely have spirit.”

When had he stood up? When had he moved behind his chair? Justin could have sworn that Brian had just been in his chair across from him but now he felt Brian’s hands on his shoulders.

“You are so tense.  You really must relax. How old are you, Justin?”

Justin hadn’t planned on answering the question but then his mouth opened and he said, “I am 18. I’m a senior.”

Brian leaned over and put his mouth next to Justin’s ear and whispered, “Justin, have you ever been with a man?”  Justin couldn’t speak but shook his head back and forth.  “Would you like to be with a man?” Justin nodded.  Would you like to be with me?” Again Justin nodded.

And then Justin was looking at Brian sitting across from him picking up another piece of pizza.  “You don’t eat much for a teenage boy.  You have only taken one bite.”

“How the hell….You were just….” Justin glanced over his shoulder. “What is going on here?”

“Just relax a bit.  I’d love to get to know you.  Tell me about college.  Where are you going? What are you going to school for?”

“I am going to the Art Institute.  I haven’t decided what area I want to go into yet. Speaking of art, that wood panel behind you is really amazing.” 

“It is pretty amazing, isn’t it.  My parents had it made when I was a small child.”

“But it looks a couple hundred years old.”

Brian smiled, “You have a good eye.  It was made from old wood and assembled when I was a child.”

Once Justin started talking about his future he started to relax.  Brian knew the right questions to ask and soon Justin had lost all his nervousness. Soon, Justin had totally lost track of time but when he realized it had been over two hours instead of one he started standing up. “I better get moving.  My parents…” 

Again Justin felt the mood change in the room and Brian was again had disappeared and was again behind him.

“Justin,” the soft voice was again at his ear, “I would like to teach you the ways of love but I will not force you.” Brian kissed him just below his ear.  Justin shivered, but his entire body felt as if it was on fire.  And then Brian was again across from him.

“Um, is there a bathroom nearby? I should start to get back….”

“I will show you,” Brian extended his hand toward Justin and he wasn’t sure why but he took it and Brian led him to the first door in the hall.  “I will meet you back in the room.” He left Justin standing at the door.

Justin went in and locked the door behind him.  He stood at the toilet and after he had finished he stood and looked at himself in the mirror. What was going on in this place? Romeros had gotten paid.  Maybe he would just sneak out and kiss that amazing tip goodbye.  He was an amazing looking man and he would probably be able to teach him many things but he was also really creepy.  How did he keep moving without him seeing him move? And that kiss… Justin turned his head a little bit and to his shock he was sure he could see where Brian’s lips had touched him.  As he touched the spot inside his head he heard, “come back to me.”

How did he do that? How did he talk to him in his head? He must have called for him. As Justin stepped into the hall he looked toward the entry door and then looked toward the room he had come from. When he glanced back toward the door to freedom, out of nowhere, King was sitting between him and freedom.


Brian had probably gone too far.  He rarely played mind tricks with someone he just met but Justin Taylor had to be one of the most tasty looking young men he had seen in decades.  He was fierce, he was intelligent, he was beautiful and he had to be his. As Justin walked back in Brian said, “I wasn’t sure you would come back?”

“Why? I mean I,” Justin wasn’t sure what he was going to say.

“Justin, if you want to go home, you should leave now.  There is a storm on its way but.” Brian moved closer and touched his cheek, “I would like you to stay. I would like to get to know you better but I know if you don’t leave now, you will not be able to drive home later.”

“I didn’t hear anything about a storm coming up,” he said trying to ignore his body’s reaction.

“I think it just came up.  Justin, stay with me tonight.”

“But I live with my parents.  I can’t just…” Brian stepped even closer and lowered his mouth to Justin’s. After brushing his lips over Justin’s twice and then he stopped and as his lips were on Justin’s, his tongue started prodding his lips open.  It didn’t take much.  He was being careful.  He wanted to make sure this was Justin’s true wishes, He didn’t want it to be the thoughts he put into Justin’s mind. When Brian felt Justin’s hand move to the back of his head to deepen the kiss, he knew Justin was agreeing.

When they separated, Justin looked up at him speechless, “I will need to tell my mom something.”

“Is it only you and your mother?”

“No, it is my mom and dad and little sister. They don’t understand me.  I think they will be relieved when I go off to college.”

“I’m sorry, is it a mutual thing?”

“Well, I don’t want my being gay to threaten their marriage.  We really don’t have anything in common.  I know my mom still loves me but she really doesn’t know what to do with me.

Brian saw pain flash across Justin’s face for just a moment. “Why don’t you call her and let her know you are staying… is there someone you sometimes stay with?”

“Yes, I will tell her I am out with Daph and will stay at her house. Give me just a minute.” Justin turned his back on him for a moment.

“I will leave you alone for a little privacy.” Brian said and by the time Justin turned to thank him, he was gone again.

“Damn, I wish I knew how he did that.” Justin let Jenn believe that Daphne was stopping by at the end of his shift and they were going to an old movie at the $3.00 theater.  Since it would be so late he would sleep at her house.  

“Justin, is everything alright? You sound….different.”

“I’m good, Mom.  Just ready to sign out for the night and to have some time with Daph.”

“Ok, Justin. I will see you tomorrow.”

“Ya, not sure what time I’ll be there.”

“Whenever, have a nice time.  I will see you tomorrow.”

When Brian walked back in he felt Justin’s tension.  He was carrying two glasses  with a green liquid in them.  “Can I offer you a drink, since you aren’t driving.  I know you aren’t 21 but…”

“Thanks,” Justin said and drained the glass.

“Whoa, you shouldn’t have done that.  Have you ever had absinthe before?” Brian already reached out an arm to balance him. He slipped it around Justin’s waist as the strength of the liquid hit him.  Brian walked Justin over to the wall of wood and tapped a spot on the side of a panel and the panels slid to the side.

“Welcome to Kinney’s Lair,” Brian said. He had Justin sit on the edge of the bed and then slowly pulled off the blonde’s shirt.

“Your turn,” Justin said as he leaned back on his elbows.  He had a natural smirk on his face.  It was the first real smile he had seen. He had smiled as they ate but it was always with a little hesitation. He wished he had sipped the absinthe but at least it had the effect he had hoped it would.  He had lost his inhibitions. 

Brian took a sip of his own drink and then set it on the nightstand.  He slowly started with the top button and worked his way down the deep red button down. He tugged the shirt out of his waistband and then undid the last button. 

By the time he had done that, Justin had stood up and walked over to him. “I have done my share of drinking for my age but that stuff really packs a punch, but I like it!”  He started to undo Brian’s fly. 

“Justin, I….. you’re sure, right? This is a big decision. Once we do this, there’s no going back.”

Justin laughed, “You mean I can’t get my virginity back? Oh, no, my gay ass will be broke in.”

Brian looked at the young man standing in front of him. It had been a long time since he had taken a virgin. In the hundreds of years he had lived, he had made love with thousands of people but it had been a long time since he had found a lover he wanted to keep for more than a short time. Could this be the partner he had been looking for? Most people never thought about his species as being romantic or loyal but as far as vampires went, he liked having someone special.  Even though he had been born into a vampire family he still had to go through the process all vampires do but when he had fully matured, his powers far surpassed most but he always felt he preferred the solitary life with a connection to a blood supply then to be out in the world hunting.  Sure he had turned people over the years but it just didn’t have the same attraction to him that it had a couple hundred years ago.  He had built this house in the mid 1800’s and since it was still very remote people always just thought the next generation continued to live there or they just thought it had been abandoned by now.

Brian’s mind snapped back to the present when Justin pushed his pants down but then he froze. What was he doing? He had no idea what to do next. “Um, sir, Brian, I really don’t know….” Brian’s mouth came down on Justin’s.  

Brian took charge. He undid Justin’s pants and pushed them down before he pushed Justin back on the bed. As he joined Justin, King jumped on the bed, “King, sorry boy, down.” King whined but jumped off and curled up on the dog pillow at the foot of the bed.

“How long have you had him?” Justin said, trying to distract Brian a little because he was getting nervous.

“Oh, King and I have been together for a long time.  He must have forgotten he’s not allowed when I have a guest.” Brian kissed Justin gently as his hand trailed down his side. “I guess it has been a long time since I have had an overnight guest.”

“I can’t believe that.  I would think a man like you…” Justin wasn’t sure if it was the drink or the man but as Brian’s hand slipped into his briefs and trailing a finger along his member, he couldn’t put a thought together.

Brian rolled away from him,  “Damn, I can’t do this.”

“Can’t do this? But I thought…. You said….. Does all this have something to do with what you did to me during dinner.”

“What did I do to you?”

“How did you move without me seeing you move? How did I hear you talk in my head when you weren’t even there? Why do I feel like I can’t bear your touch because it is so hot and yet I can’t imagine not having your hands on me.

“Justin, if you haven’t noticed, I am not your average man.”

“Well, no. You are better looking than any man I have ever seen. I mean guys my age just haven’t matured yet. I mean, how old are you?”

“How old do you think I am?”

“Well, maybe about 30?” Justin asked but Brian didn’t respond.  “But it isn’t just your age.  It’s … it’s a feeling.”

Brian turned and again slid his hand into Justin’s briefs, “Is that a good feeling?”

Justin groaned, “It is what I have been waiting all my life for.”

“Are you saying you want that feeling and more?”  Brian had now removed Justin’s briefs altogether.

“I want everything you can give me.” As Justin watched Brian stood and dropped his briefs onto the floor.

“Justin, I have to warn you that if we take this the final step tonight you might feel very different from now on.” 

“Kinney, shut up and screw me.”

“Now that is something I can’t do.  I am not the kind of person that rushes and when I find something I like, I hang onto it for a long time.”

“I like the sound of that.”

Brian positioned himself above Justin and as he slowly entered him, he saw the reaction of the pain overtake him and Justin’s willpower not to cry out from the discomfort.  Brian brought his mouth down on Justin’s again and this time Justin’s tongue slipped between Brian’s lips.  As he ran his tongue over Brian’s teeth and it all became clear to him.  Justin’s eyes flew open as Brian’s mouth moved from his mouth to his neck. Then his eyes rolled back as Brian’s teeth sank into his neck.


“Brian, wake up. Brian!” The sun had come up but when Justin went to look out the window he couldn’t handle the sunlight.

“Come back to bed.  Soon you will realize why we sleep during the day and are up at night.”

“So that wasn’t a dream?” Justin dropped onto the bed and straddled Brian. He brought his mouth down and forced his tongue into Brian’s mouth just to feel his teeth again.  As he glided over Brian’s he realized his own teeth had also changed.  “Shit! I’m a…”

Brian flipped him onto his back, and drug his teeth down his beautiful blonde’s compact body. “Do you realize now we have hundreds of years to explore each other’s bodies?”

“That sounds amazing but will I really want or need to drink people’s blood and well, obviously it didn’t kill me when you bit me but…”

“Justin, lay quiet for a minute.” As Justin lay there, Brian moved down and took his cock deep in his throat. As his tongue and his teeth teased it gently, Justin sat straight up.

“Holy Shit! I can’t hear my heartbeat.”

“That’s because it isn’t beating. Will your parents be upset when you don’t come home?”

“I’ll call them and say, I changed my mind about college and I have run off to, I don’t know, join the Army. Travel the world? Join an art commune. Sure, my mom will miss me but as long as I contact her every month or so, she’ll be fine.” He struggled to get the last words out as he climaxed.  “Is sex always this good?”

“Oh, my young ward, we have only scratched the surface of the pleasures we can give each other.  Good thing we have hundreds of years to figure it out.  Now, let me tell you about our feeding plan. You see, I have a connection at a blood bank and on a weekly basis Carlton brings in a new supply.  He may not be the best mannered butler but he makes an amazing Bloody Mary.”

 

The End


The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Pizza Delivery to Kinney's Lair also liked 138 other stories.