- Text Size +

The day of the memorial, Brian and Justin both wore dark suits with white button downs while Emmett and James wore brownish gray suits that accentuated both of their coloring.  The four men walked together to the small, white clapboard church. Justin stopped and reached for Emmett’s hand,  “James, I’m going to borrow him for just a moment.” He led Emmett a few steps away. “Are you ready for this, Em?”


Emmett smiled at his young friend. “I am good, Justin.  I am actually feeling very peaceful.  This place,” he looked at the church, has always been a safe place for me.  I could always slip into this building and the sanctuary was cool and quiet.  And now it is time for Mama to go on. I’m just glad she is now always going to have an eye on me.”


“Emmett, we need to go.  We don’t want your family to change their mind.” James slipped an arm around Emmett’s waist.  


“We will see you inside,” Justin said as Brian’s arm went around his waist.


“Is he alright?”


“He is.  He is actually at peace.” Justin kissed Brian’s cheek, “We better get inside.  I hope you aren’t mad but I changed our flight so we can leave on the afternoon flight.  I need to see our boys.”  


At the top of the steps of the small church, Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him long and hard. “ I love you.”  With that the two men walked into the small sanctuary.

 

Justin held on to Brian’s arm as they sat in the airplane.  “I’m glad that Em and James stayed tonight.  I know Em wanted to be there for Nathan as he packed and the family threw him a going away party. “


“We are going to move him into the pool house, right?”


“Ya, I already contacted Tracy and asked her to have the cleaning company have the place thoroughly cleaned.”


“Did you let Ronni know we will be there tonight?”


“Ya, I made sure we had made it to the gate and then texted her when you grabbed the drinks for us.”


“Gus is never going to go to sleep tonight.” Brian smiled thinking about their oldest son.


“Nothing personal, darling, but I hope he is snuggling my neck tonight.”


“Well, if he is, does that mean I can’t be snuggling…”


“He is far too old for you to be doing that at this point.” 


“Calm down, Sunshine, we have years to love each other and we both know it won’t be long before Gus won’t want to sleep with us.”


“You know our baby is getting close to a year old. What are we going to do for his birthday?”


“How about we find his grandfather and then throw a big party? Have you heard anything from Tom?”


“There is an email in my box that I haven’t read yet.  I didn’t want to be distracted.  But I have to admit,  after seeing how Emmett’s mother responded to him, if I can just build a relationship of some kind with him, I want to. But I am going to be so busy the next few weeks”


“Well, then, I am going to take this on. Will you let me do that?”


“But you are already so busy with the boys and you are spending time at the hospital with Anna Claire and the Art Department there.”


“Well, I plan to keep working there but, thanks to some of your clients, they are hiring a Art Director soon and I will still be there to consult and go a couple times a month.”


“Do you ever miss being a kid?” Brian asked seriously.


“A kid? I’m not a kid anymore.”


“You haven’t been a kid since your father stole your childhood. Although, you weren’t much of a child then but you would have lived those years differently.”


“If he hadn’t done that we wouldn’t have Aaron.  I would never change that, plus, as you said, being a kid just never excited  me too much.”


“What does excite you?”

 

“Find us a blanket and I will show you exactly what…” Before Justin could finish the comment Brian was pushing the button to get the attendant’s attention.

 

An hour later Brian and Justin were napping after both of them had cum quietly enough that no one around them even noticed.  The only person that noticed was the attendant that brought them the blanket and he was just glad he had the perfect advantage to watch the two gorgeous men give each other a hand job with more expertise than he had ever seen.


 


James and Emmett had gone to the hotel and gotten out of their suits and then took a nap.  Emmett was surprised when, mid afternoon, the phone rang.  “Hello,” Emmett answered


“Emmett, it’s Katie.”


“Katie, I didn’t know I’d hear from you.”


 “Emmett, we are going to Mom’s bbq place for Nate’s goodbye party tonight.  I just wanted to make sure you were coming.”


“Nathan invited us. We won’t stay long if that will ruin the party.”


“Emmy, we, I….I want you to come.  I am so glad you are going to help Nate out.  You never had anyone to go to.  I don’t know how it got like this.  I mean, Em, I can’t talk for the whole family, especially Daddy and Nate, Sr. but I don’t want to lose touch with you Em.  I miss my brother.”


“Oh, Katie, I….” James wrapped his arms around Em, not knowing what Katie had said. “I love you, too, Katie.  We will see you at dinner.”

 

“Oh, James….” He held onto James.  “Things are going to be so much better. I think I will have my family again, at least a lot more than I have had in years.”

Brian had to smile at the excitement on Justin’s face.    He sat staring out the window and as they pulled into the drive, Brian was almost worried he would need to hold onto him or he wouldn’t wait for the car to stop moving but as the car pulled to a stop, Brian was already out of the car when the driver was opening up the trunk.  Brian threw the guy a couple hundred dollar bills and said, “Leave them on the step.” Justin had the door open.


The men stood there as they heard Ronni say, “Well, you’re the man of the house tonight.  You better go see who it is?”


“But Ronni aren’t you worried it might be a bad person?”


“I promise it isn’t.”


“Who is it?”


“Boy, if you don’t move I know somebody is going to explode.”


Brian and Justin heard the little feet coming toward them and then everything was a blur of dark curls and swinging limbs until he was in Brian’s arms and Justin had his arms around both of them for a second until Ronni passed Aaron to Justin.  Everyone was kissing and hugging.


“Oh, my daddies are home!”


Somehow they all ended up sitting on the rug in the entry. Aaron was smiling from ear to ear while Gus couldn’t stop talking and kissing his dads. Finally they all got off the floor and Justin scooped up Gus while Aaron started telling Brian a long, in depth story about Rara and babba and dadda.


“They are fed. I’ll hold back a couple plates and straighten up the kitchen.  I would say a bath  for the boys would be perfect.” Ronni smiled and went to the kitchen.


“Daddy J can we take a bath in your big tub.”


“I think Aaron would love to take a bath in our big tub but you do need to relax a bit.  We will both sit by the tub but you have to calm down or your brother won’t sit still.”


Gus quickly pulled off his clothes and he went up the steps into the tub.  By the time Gus added the bubbles, Brian lowered Aaron into the tub so the boys were facing each other.


There was lots of splashing and giggles.  They made bubble beards and hairdos and by the time they were both clean, thirty minutes later, Brian and Justin were almost as wet as their sons. While Justin put Aaron into bed after a couple extra kisses, hugs, and stories, Brian got Gus ready for bed.  It was almost an hour later than his normal time and, as expected, by the time Justin came to the bedrooms with the plates Ronni had set aside for them, Gus was sound asleep in the middle of their big bed.  


As Brian and Justin sat in front of the blazing fire, eating meatloaf and mashed potatoes, they murmured as they ate the homy comfort food. “I love my life.” Justin kissed Brian’s cheek and then licked off a spot of gravy he had left behind.


“Who would have believed, five years ago, that my favorite place in this world would be home with my boys.”

 

“Well, Bri, when you say it that way, most everyone would believe that.”

 

Brian laughed and kissed him, “That would never be a tenth as good as this.” They finished eating and set their plates on the end table.  “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian pulled Justin onto his lap. “Are you sure you have the time to work with the PI? They are ready to go if we give them the word.”


“As long as I don’t have to be away from you and the boys, this will be my main job until we find your father.”  


“Sunshine, what would I do without you? I am guessing we will have a wedding coming up soon.  Just promise you won’t stretch yourself too much.  Having everyone happy and you too worn out to enjoy anything…”


“I promise, I won’t.”


“It seems to me you cancelled a neurology appointment to take this trip.  Make sure you reschedule it, ok?”


“I will, Brian.  I promise. Now, can we go snuggle that amazing little boy.”


 


By the time Emmett got in bed with James that night, he was exhausted but felt lighter somehow. James held him against him.  “Do you know how amazing you are, Emmy? I like that name for you.  It reminds me of your kindness and gentleness but still a strength somehow. You don’t mind it, do you?”


“I hated it as a child.”  He felt James stiffen but before James could apologize he put his lips against his. “But I think I have just changed my mind. I always heard mocking in the tone of children but now, tonight, I heard only love.  I don’t think my family ever knew what to do with me but I think my nephew has taught them what I could never get through to them.”

 

“Oh, Love, it isn’t that he figured something out you didn’t. It is a different time.  I think you are the one that paved the way for him.  Tomorrow you and he are both starting a new life of sorts and I am just glad I am going to be part of it all.” 

 


The sun was barely up when Nate knocked on the hotel door and soon they were on the way to the airport. Nate’s mom drove them and there were a few tears as Nate said goodbye to his mom and Emmett reassured her she was welcome any time and there would always be room for her.  With that there was one more hug and the three men got in line for TSA.


“Uncle Emmy, do…”


“Nate, my boy,” Em said to his nephew, “I don’t care if you call me uncle or not, and I don’t care whether you call me Em or Emmett, but please don’t call me Emmy.  That name is only saved for one person now.” He leaned over and kissed James.


“I will do my best.  Are you sure I shouldn’t have driven? I mean, I am going to need a vehicle.  You said you live out of the city.”


“Nate, are you always this high strung?”


“It’s just….”


“There are plenty of vehicles at Britan that, until you get one bought, you will be able to find something to drive.”


“Is the house as big as it sounds? I’m actually going to live in a pool house?” Nate couldn’t seem to stop talking.


Em put a hand on his knee.  “Nate, why don’t you take a nap.  Read a book.  Listen to….”


“I get it, Emmett.  I’ll shut up.  I talk a lot when I am nervous.” 


“Dear nephew, you have already met Brian.  Once you make it past my mother in law it will be smooth sailing.”


“When is the wedding?” Nate asked as James pulled Emmett close to him.


James kissed Em’s temple. “I was looking at dates last night.  How about May 1, Em? It should be warm enough by that time and it is a bit of a holiday in my heritage. Plus, it is a Saturday.”


“Oh, James, REALLY?”


“Oh, yes.” With that Em and James started making plans and Nathan put on headphones and started dreaming about living in the pool house and started wondering what the pool boy looked like.

 

Brian and Justin gave Ronni time off so she could have one on one time with Dante.  She wasn’t going away because she wanted to be around for Em and James.  And she wanted to be here to get to know this Nathan.  She knew she might be working with him and he might be helping with her baby angels and she would be keeping an eye on him until she was sure he was up to the job.

 

Brian and Justin took the boys on an adventure.  They had several places to stop, including Daddy’s office, and then would finish the day with an early dinner at Jennifer’s house and Molly would come back home with them.  Jennifer had plans with Tucker the next day and Molly could help with the boys and catch up with her brother.  


 


It was about 4:00 p.m. when the town car pulled into the estate. “Holy shit!” Nate whispered.  “This is where you live?”  


“Well, that’s where Brian and Justin live.” The car went around toward Em and James’ house. As they went toward their house they pointed  toward the fence. “Your place is on the other side but we will help with your stuff after we stop at our place,” Em said as the driver pulled up to their house. As soon as the bags were pulled out of the car the driver moved on and the three men grabbed their bags and put them in the house. Emmett and James showed Nathan around their home and then each of them grabbed one of Nate’s bags and they walked quickly toward the pool.  By the time they got to the gate and they showed him the code, Nate was shivering.


“Damn is it always this cold here?”


“No, sometimes it’s colder,” James said. “But we seem to find a way to keep it hot.”


“Can you help me find a ….” Nate stopped talking as he noticed the beautiful pool in front of him.  “I’m staying there?” 


James opened the door to the house and they rushed in.  The place was warm and to everybody’s surprise Ronni and Dante were there to greet them.  Ronni walked over and pulled Emmett into her arms.  “Come here, son.” Ronni and Em had a special moment.


Em kissed her and then brought his mouth to her ear and said, “She loved me. My mama told me she loved me.” 


“Of course she did, Em.  No one as sweet as you could have been raised by a mama that didn’t love him.” Ronni gave him one more hug and then stepped back, “And who is this young man and why doesn’t he have a warm coat on?”


“Mom,” James hugged her, “this is Nathan and yes, we need to take him shopping for some winter clothes.”


“Well, Nathan, welcome to the family and I am sure Justin has some things that will fit him.  They look close to the same size.”


“That is a great idea.” Em said. Dante hugged Em and gave his condolences as James gave Nate the tour.  


“It isn’t big but…” Em started to say.


“Uncle Emmett, this place is amazing. It is warm and look at that view.”


“We will leave you alone.  I will go dig through Justin’s  closet.  That boy has so much clothes he will never miss it until he sees it on you. Nathan, I am glad to have you here.  Let’s have a big brunch tomorrow. If you want to help, come over around 8:00.  If not, sleep in and we will eat at 10:00.” With that Dante and Ronni moved out of the pool house. 


“Nate, would you like to unpack or would you like to go see the main house?”


“Do you always just wander in and out of that place?”


“If they have something going on, they will let you know but otherwise the downstairs is really everyone’s area.  We don’t go upstairs very often unless we are helping take care of the boys so if you are game to help them out with the kids, you will be up there more often.” Em smiled at his nephew.  “Are you all right? All of this kind of happened at once.”


The three men all sat on the sofa Em pulled his nephew close. For the first time Nate let himself just relax.  “Uncle Em, I know it was much worse for you but I know I will miss Mom, and even  Dad, but I just wanted a new start.  I have so many things I want to do.  I can’t wait to work with you, Em, but I do want to work.  I won’t let you pay my way.”


“You are right there, Nate. If you are willing to work, you will get paid and be able to make a living.  I am sure of that. Now, how about we show you the main house and you can see the kitchen we get to cook in.”


Nate had never been in a house like this before.  Sure, in culinary school he had worked in some beautiful places but this house had a warmth they had never had.  He was looking at a portrait of Brian, Justin, and their boys on the wall in the large kitchen and family area.  He stood there a long time just staring.  James walked over and looped his arm around his shoulders, “They are beautiful aren’t they.” James noticed a tear in his eye.  “What is it, Nate?”


“I just didn’t think that kind of life was actually possible for me. I don’t mean the mansion and pool.  I mean a real family.”


“I hope in the next year or two Em and I can have a family.  We know we want kids.”


“You two will be amazing.”


“And what are you two talking about?” Em squeezed between the two and kissed each of their cheeks.

 

“We were talking about our kids,” James said.

 

“Oh, do you know how much I love the sound of that!” Em hugged James.


“I hope we can start looking as soon as the wedding is over.”


“That’s funny,” Em held on to James, “I want to start working on the pregnancy.” He grabbed James’ hips and thrust his own at him.


Nate started laughing but then Ronni’s voice came from the kitchen area, “Emmett Honeycutt, I do not need to see you doing that to my son.”


“Oh, Mom, from the look on Dante’s face this morning….”  Ronni threw him a look telling Em not to push his luck. All five of them started laughing at the same time.The rest of the day they all did their own thing.  The couples spent time on their own while Nate started unpacking.  He brought a garment bag into the small second bedroom/office.  It was set up with a sofa bed and a small desk. Nate hung the bag of clothes up on the door of the closet and then unzipped it.  He reached in and pulled out the first garment. He shook it out and hung the jade green gown in the closet. When he had finished there were four more dresses hanging next to the green one. There was a sapphire blue, a berry red, a stunning black sheath, and finally a rainbow colored one that  still needed to be finished.  He had been so involved he hadn’t heard James and Emmett walk in.


“Now this is a side of you I haven’t seen.” Em walked over to the closet and looked at the gowns closer while James set down a couple duffle bags full of Justin’s clothes.  “These are really well made. Are they your work?”


“Yes, I have done a couple drag shows and have been adding to my collection but they are expensive and where I was living I didn’t have a lot of options.”


“Well, there are always a show or two going on around here.”


“I used to work as a bouncer at a couple places that throw shows every so often. When you get settled I can help you connect with a couple people that might be helpful.” James smiled as Em hugged his arm.


“You would really do that for me?”


“Nate, come over to the house around 6:00.  You can help me make dinner and I can show you something you might have use for.”


 


James had gone out to do some estate work while Emmett and Nathan, now wearing a heavy sweater, started dinner. He was very impressed with Nathan’s cooking skills.  As they slipped a dish into the oven they had about 15 minutes free so Emmett led him upstairs to one of the spare rooms.  He opened the closet door and Nate’s jaw dropped. Em had at least half a dozen gowns hanging in there.


“Uncle Em, you do drag?”


“Well, I’ll admit I have played a few times but I rather watch. These belonged to a friend, Godiva. She passed away from AIDS a couple years ago.  I think you are a bit smaller than she was, at least you are not as tall. But she would be thrilled to know my nephew would be using them.”


Nate noticed a case in the corner, “Oh, please tell me that is a sewing machine.”


“It is and it is all yours. And if you prefer to use this room as a workspace you are welcome.”


“I actually would prefer to have it at my place.  I kind of work when the spirit moves me.”


“Well, we will get it to your place. But now, I think I just heard Jamesy and we have some things to deal with in the kitchen.”


“Uncle Emmy, thank you.” Nathan hugged him close. “My head is buzzing.”


“And that’s without the wine. It is so good to have family around.”


 


It was about 10:00 p.m. when Nate walked back to his place.  He was much warmer now with Justin’s sweater and jacket.  He started to walk to his place but realized he had planned to grab some toilet paper at Em’s and he hadn’t. There was light on at the main house so he moved to the door and knocked.  He saw a teenage girl walking around in pink pajamas and pink fluffy slippers.  She startled a bit and although he couldn’t hear her she called out for someone but she still moved to the door and opened it.  “Hi? Are you Nate?” she said hesitantly.


“Yes, I am.  You are too young to be Tracy.”


“I’m Justin’s sister, Molly.” 


“Hey, Nate.” Justin walked over. “Did you meet Nathan? Why are you letting a stranger in at night?” Justin looked at his sister and hugged her.


“Well, I knew someone moved in.  He was inside the gate so he probably had the code, and he looked cool.”


“Molly,  that is really risk….”


“You showed me pictures on your phone! Nice to meet you.  I have a show starting.” And with that Molly headed upstairs.


“Sorry to bother you, Justin, I was supposed to pick up toilet paper and forgot.”


“I wondered why it was sitting there.” Justin looked at Nate’s shirt.”You have good taste.  I have a sweater just like…”


“This is yours.  Ronni said you wouldn’t mind.  We don’t have weather this cold.”


“That is not a problem.  You’re welcome to dig.  Brian loves clothes and he is always ordering me stuff.”

 

“Thank you.  Your home is so beautiful.  I can’t wait to meet your kids.”


“I missed them so much. We really needed some time alone but now it was time for family.”


“Well, I am going to bed.  I will see you for Brunch at 10:00.”


“Good night, Nathan.”


“Good night, Justin. Thanks for everything.”


“You are welcome here. If the zoo is closed we will let you know.”


“Nate, I know Brian is a little intense but I think you got a look at his heart while we were in Mississippi. Please if you have a real issue with him, let me know.”

 

“Thanks, Justin.  See you in the morning.”

 

 

Nathan walked to the house at 8:00.  He moved quickly as there was some snow fluttering down but he did see the beauty in the day. He rushed into the house to find Tracy.  They had met in passing the day before. “I thought Ronni was making brunch.”

 

 

“I told her I would take care of it.  Dante stayed over and Mark had to go home last night. This family is one of the most amazing group of people I have ever met.  If you are good to them, they will do anything for you.”

 

“I can see that.  So give me something to do.  Let’s show them what we can do.”

 

Within the hour, more people were milling around the kitchen. 

 

Brian came down with a small blond boy.  He had to be related to Justin although it was obvious Brian was his daddy, too. “This must be Aaron.”

 

“Blah ma daa num num.”

 

“Well, Aaron, I would say you are ready for breakfast.”


Tracy took him from Brian and put him in his chair.  I will get him some breakfast.  He isn’t going to be happy if he has to wait another hour.  As she gave him some food, Justin’s voice, along with a child came from upstairs, “Daddy J, is Nate here? Do I get to meet him now?”


“Well, Gus, I think I heard his voice and if I didn’t he will be here soon.” Rapid small feet came down the steps and then a head full of tousled curls flew into the kitchen and came to a halt in front of Nate.


Gus stood there staring at him. Nate squatted down so he was eye level with Gus.  “Hello, Gus, I’m Nate, nice to meet you.” He offered Gus his hand and Gus stood a little straighter as he shook his hand.


“Are you related to Uncle Em?”


“I am. Are you going to wait for breakfast with everyone or would you like something to eat now?”


“Could I have some fruit for now?”


“That sounds like a great idea.  Is there any fruit you don’t like?”


“I don’t like those big oranges.  I know they are grapefruits but that doesn’t make sense. Grapes are little round balls you don’t have to peel.”


Soon Gus was eating next to Aaron and Nate finally gave up and sat next to them answering all his questions.


“Nate, look back here.” Brian pointed to Gus’ back.  “You see this spot right here?” he tapped a spot.  “That is Gus’ off switch.  If you tap that spot he has to quit talking for a bit.”


“Dad!” Gus moaned. “That’s not…”


“If Nate turns off your switch, you have to give him a little break.”


“Ok, sorry, Nate.”


“I better go help get the food ready for everyone.  We can talk later.”


The counter was covered with food and people filled their plates and then would go back for more. Ronni and Dante had joined them along with Molly. It was obvious that these people really enjoyed each other. They loved each other just the way they were.

 

The next several days were very active.  Both boys loved Nate and Ronni said he was well aware of how  to watch out for and take care of small children so by the end of the week Tracy had moved in with Mark and Ronni and Dante had made her room into a sitting room for them.


Justin spent a couple days at the hospital where Anna Claire had lived since Brian’s birth. He was helping with the art program as well as she told Justin a few things that she would just remember from time to time. Justin had an appointment set up with the PI Brian had hired which means he needed to drive into the city. 


“Nate, why don’t you plan on coming with me to the city and then we can do a little shopping for you and the boys and then have lunch with the kids.  I want to get to know you a little better.”


“I would love that.  It will help me start learning the city, too.”


The appointment only lasted a short time.  Justin shared the information he received last week and shared Father Dan’s information and Dan was expecting to talk to him once the PI had a chance to look into it. Justin and Nate found some summer clothes for the boys. Then they went to Nathan’s department.  It wasn’t long before Justin had him in a leather jacket. It was very high quality with a name anyone would want to wear.  Nate looked at the price tag and nearly dropped Aaron. “Justin, I can’t afford a jacket like that.”


“It is more than 60% off and you will wear it for years. It is perfect for you. Call this a signing bonus for helping with the boys.  Grab some shirts and pants, too.    This stuff lasts forever and buying it at the end of the season is saving a tone.”


They walked out with their arms full of bags and once they managed to put everything in the back of the SUV, they drove to a nearby fast food place and sat down and ate. Gus played in the playground area after eating and Aaron fell asleep on Justin’s  lap. Nate had heard the basics of his story but as Aaron drifted off and eventually Gus came and laid on the bench next to Nate, Nate heard  about his hateful father.”


“And I thought my dad was bad. He is really a decent guy but he can’t get over it. Same with Grandpa.  With Grandma gone now, I think Em could really use a relationship.”


“Well, he knows he has us, too.  And James loves him with his whole heart.”


“I’m glad you’re here, Nathan.  I will enjoy having a guy my age around.  Shall we head out back out to Britan?” 


Nathan picked up Gus and Justin put Aaron over his shoulder and they got back into the SUV to go home. On the way home Nathan talked about his drag show and his character.  “I really give you a lot of credit.  I just don’t know if I could be someone else.”


“Well, we each have skills.  I have seen your painting.  You have more skills than you realize.”


“It took me a while after the beating but thanks to Brian, I regained my skills and my confidence.”


“You were so young when you hooked up with Brian. Do you ever wonder if you should have explored a little bit?”


“I was in love with him the first night. He can drive me totally insane but I couldn’t live without him and the boys. And Aaron? He is my son but biologically he is my brother.”


“That is pretty amazing.  Do you think you will have anymore?”


“After Aaron was born, I couldn’t imagine having more but now….”


“If I had kids that cute I think I’d have a mess of them.”


“I think once we find Kevin I will talk to him about it.”


 


Justin passed the kids onto Ronni and they all went their own way.  


 


Brian was spending long days away from the house.  He even spent a couple nights at the loft when he had a dinner meeting and then breakfast.  By Friday night, Brian came home but was too tired to do anything.  He went to put Gus to bed and an hour later he found Brian sound asleep next to his son. Justin sighed and walked back to the kitchen. He saw Nate in the pool house and invited him over for a drink.  He made a batch of homemade popcorn and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and the two men sat on the sofa and watched a movie. Soon they were sound asleep.

 

“What the fuck is going on here? I don’t find my husband in our bed but I find him sleeping with ….”


“Brian Kinney, don’t even think about going there.” Nathan was slipping on his shoes  and moving to the back door.


“You can just throw your shit in a bag and get the first flight…”


“Brian, Nate is not going anywhere.” Justin turned toward him, “I’ll talk to you later.  Sorry for the 5:00 a.m. wakeup call.  Brian go to our room before you wake up Ronni and Dante.’  Justin pointed to the steps. Brian started to open his mouth but then shut it and took the steps two at a time.


Justin closed the door behind him and walked through to the bathroom.  He washed up and was rubbing lotion into his arms when he moved to the bed and got into it.  “Do you want to explain what you were doing with the country bumpkin?”


“I’ll go finish the night with Gus if you don’t want to be a normal human being?”  I only called Nate over when I found you sound asleep with Gus at 9:00. I didn’t wake you because I knew you were exhausted.” Justin turned to face him. He extended his hand and traced Brian’s jawline. He leaned over and gently bit Brian’s chin. Justin tugged off Brian’s shirt and as he worked his way across Brian’s chest he said, “I had been looking forward to making love to you but your rest was more important.” As Justin’s hand slipped into Brian’s briefs he said, “You owe Nathan an apology.”


“I found you sleeping….”


“Yes, you found me SLEEPING!  So you will apologize,” Justin slipped the briefs off and took Brian in his mouth and Brian sighed.  He pulled Justin up to his mouth and kissed him.  “I’m sorry, you’re right.” Brian quickly positioned Justin and let his tongue trail down Justin’s spine and then when he reached the valley Justin’s anticipation brought him to the edge and as Brian plunged in Justin had forgiven Brian’s bad behavior.”


Brian joined with Justin and soon they were moving faster and harder. As soon as Brian filled Justin, Brian pulled Justin close.  “I was just so tired and I didn’t know where you were and…”


“Brian, just kiss me and let’s get some sleep.  Ronni is going to take the boys first thing so we can spend a little extra time…”


Before Justin finished the sentence, Brian was sound asleep.  

 

Justin pulled Brian’s head to his chest and he softly said, “You crazy man. You are the only one I will ever love.”