- Text Size +

Justin barely spared Michael a glance as he stormed inside the villa, rage and disbelief still churning inside of him. How dare he, Justin silently fumed to himself. There hadn't been a doubt when he had met the prince as Brian Kinney that the man believed himself to be superior to all. Now that he knew more, that sense of superiority took on an entirely new meaning. Brushing past the prince's servant, he headed towards the stairs, hoping to gain the privacy to figure a way out of this mess. He kept walking when he heard Michael shouting out to him.

 

"Sir? What about your lunch?" Michael called out.

 

"I've lost my appetite," Justin angrily returned. "Give it to your prince!"

 

Michael was about to say more when a hand fell to his shoulder; one that at once filled him with foreboding and longing. Swallowing deeply, he turned to face his prince... his eyes looking on him in adoration. He bowed to him reverently. "Welcome home, My Prince."

 

"Thank you, Michael. Come with me to my study. I wish to speak with you privately," Brian told him, his eyes dark as he watched Justin's retreating figure reaching the top of the stairs... nearly out of sight and reach for now. Brian's eyes had burned as he watched that enticing ass disappearing out of his view, completely oblivious to the jealousy that sparked in his servant's eyes as he spun on his heel to stalk off to his study, knowing Michael would obediently follow.

 

His eyes focused straight ahead, mind and body distracted by knowing Justin was so close, Brian ignored the movements of the house staff around him... his focus on one thing - receiving a complete briefing of Justin's behavior during his time here, and deciding how to effectively proceed. He had rattled Justin's feeling of security and self-confidence. Brian intuitively knew that would be fleeting at best. Justin was strong. He didn't cower before any man... not even in the face of the royalty now before him; in a foreign land far separated from his own home - where matters of disobedience and disrespect were carried out much differently.

 

Brian reached his desk, seeing out of his peripheral vision that Michael was about to kneel beside him... he rolled his eyes in annoyance before immediately staying him. "Please sit, Michael. You are in my presence... not my grandfather's. That is not necessary."

 

"As you wish, My Prince," Michael stated, bowing his head reverently to his wishes as he quickly took the seat across from his desk. Silently, he kept his head down waiting for Prince Brahim to speak... having quickly deciphered as he had followed the prince in here - the talk would be quick and to the point.

 

"How have things been going with my guest?" Brian asked, his eyes piercing and attentive to his servant.

 

"Well enough, considering he is an American..." Michael responded, immediately realizing his error upon looking up and seeing the coldness in the prince's eyes. "I- I didn't mean anything by that, Sir."

 

Brian laughed. "I get that you view Americans as infidels, but I'd appreciate it if you would keep that opinion away from my American guest."

 

"Of course. I tend to forget you are half American. I've never viewed you in that life as I've only ever been with you here in Brakania. Regarding your question, he hasn't been any trouble... merely very impatient," Michael answered, finding he didn't like the spark of admiration that reflected on the prince's face as he finished his answer.

 

"Justin is extremely stubborn. I find that to be quite entertaining." Brian's smile quickly sobered as he continued, "His hot-headedness does concern me, though. I intend to keep the house staff to a minimum during his stay here. Any rebellious outbursts must be kept inside these walls."

 

Michael cleared his throat, asking nervously, "How long do you think he will be staying?"

 

"Until I decide otherwise," Brian clipped out, unaccustomed to being questioned... in either his life as Brian Kinney or Prince Brahim. "Let me be perfectly clear, Michael. Justin Taylor is my most honored guest. He is to have what he desires in the timeliest manner possible."

 

"And if it's his wish to leave the grounds?" Michael asked.

 

Brian stood up from behind his desk, his eyes darkening in anger, his stance sure and unrelenting. "That is the only thing he shall not be given. Justin has free rein on the grounds, but he is not allowed to step outside of the gates unless accompanied by me. The guards have been so advised. I expect to be informed immediately should Justin ever attempt it. Am I clear on this, Michael?"

 

Michael stood up, lowering his head long enough to mask the jealousy he knew to be reflected in his eyes. "Yes, I understand, My Prince. What else can I do?"

 

"I wish to be undisturbed for the remainder of the day and night. The only exception would be the king. Tonight, I will have dinner in my rooms. Mr. Taylor will be brought to me. Any questions?"

 

"None, Your Highness. I will speak with the cook immediately."

 

"Good," Brian responded, inclining his head slightly. "I am going to speak with my guest now. Make certain the cook prepares a variety of dishes, keeping in mind that my guest is American."

 

Michael averted his gaze long enough to roll his eyes in angry disbelief. "I'll make certain the cook understands your wishes, Sir."

 

Brian nodded, moving past Michael without a backward glance, his intentions more than apparent. Justin, he needed to see him now. He smiled as he moved toward the stairs, determined that tonight would be the night he finally possessed the beautiful blond.

 

Michael stood from beneath the staircase, watching as the prince made his way to Justin's rooms. His jaw dropped open, gaping and shocked beyond belief. The prince was seeking out Justin. Not once, but twice now. This simply wasn't done... most particularly not by Prince Brahim. What the prince desired was always brought before him... never the opposite. Michael decided he must observe this Justin Taylor very closely in the days ahead. This boy had a strange hold over the prince. One that he didn't like at all.

 


 

 

Justin paced back and forth in the elegant day room, trying to assimilate in his mind a plan for gaining his release. He wondered if the sheer determination of will would be enough to achieve it. Surely a man as arrogant as the prince would tire of repeated rejections when given time and time again. Of one thing Justin was certain. Brian or prince whatever he had called himself wasn't going to take him by force. Even in this foreign land, Justin never doubted that. The prince was many things, but he wasn't a rapist. Justin scoffed to himself in grim acceptance. As if that man would ever need to rape anyone, no matter how much they initially resisted. Coercion, seduction, manipulation - yes. Force, never.

 

There had been that moment back in Brian's hotel suite in Pittsburgh that Justin had felt so close to succumbing... but he hadn't. In addition, he had felt how badly Brian had wanted to push the issue and take him, yet he didn't. Justin knew it could be a simple matter of knowing he had this meeting and captivity staged, and just playing a waiting game. But he thought it was more. Brian wanted Justin to come to him in the same intensity that drove him. Perhaps when the ruthless prince realized that wasn't going to happen, he would let him go. In the meantime, he would just bide his time and look for possible avenues of escape.

 

Justin's pacing stilled, his back tensing as the door opened behind him... instinctively knowing who now entered the room, and was closing the door just as quickly. He turned around, anger and hostility transforming his expression, his lips pressing into a firm uncompromising line. "I see I'm to be allowed no privacy at all."

 

"Privacy, Justin?" Brian asked, his voice low and patronizing. "My staff is required to request entrance... however, I am not bound by those restrictions." His eyes slid possessively over Justin. "I own everything on these grounds. Where I wish to go is precisely where I go."

 

"You might own this property and these weak-minded servants, but you don't own me. You never will!" Justin hissed vehemently.

 

Brian stepped closer, forcing himself to give Justin enough personal space... deciding he didn't want to alarm him as he had done out in the garden earlier. "That's a matter for debate... one we can address at another time. For the moment, I simply want to make a few things clear."

 

Justin placed his hands on his hips, staring at Brian blankly, affixing a bored expression on his face; something that both of them knew to be a completely false posture. "Which is what?"

 

"You will remain as my guest for an unspecified amount of time. I think you now realize I am a very important man... much more than you initially perceived. When we are together privately, you may always speak freely... however, in the company of others - you must show me respect. This is not a matter of negotiation, Justin. Remember where you are now... and that you are under Brakanian law. It isn't just a matter of my wishes. It is simply how things are in my land. Are you understanding me?" Brian asked him, knowing he would not leave this room until he had Justin's full compliance.

 

"Why should I make your life any easier when you've totally disrupted mine on a whim? That brings a question to mind... two, actually. How did you maneuver me here... and what am I supposed to call you? I have no clue who you are now."

 

"I do nothing on a whim, Justin. You not only resisted me, but you also humiliated me as well. I am not a man to take these things lightly. How I achieved this was very simple... your employer sent you here. I believe you know this." Brian moved closer, unable to keep his self-imposed distance any longer. "In private, you can call me Brian. That is who I am, if only a part of me. In front of others, the proper form of address is to be one of these... Prince Brahim, My Prince, or Your Highness. Any of those you choose will be acceptable."

 

Justin curled his lip in contempt. "You can forget that. I'll never refer to you in such a respectful manner. You've done this for nothing, Brian. I will never give you what you want. The sooner you accept that and let me go, the better for both of us. Do so now and I won't call it kidnapping... allow it to linger on until I find my own way to escape, and I'll make certain you never feel safe to step on American soil again."

 

Brian laughed, his admiration only growing for his brave and gorgeous blond. He moved forward, his satisfaction only growing when Justin continued to stare him down, not taking a single step backward. Reaching out, he clasped the back of his neck, running his fingers through the beautiful blond strands, his eyes fastened on the lips he determined he would possess again soon. "You have no idea what your fire does to me. You'll know soon, though."

 

Justin's eyes flared; his entire concentration focused on willing his body not to respond. Despite how much he abhorred Brian's manner, he couldn't dispute his body's responses to him. "Let me go, Brian."

 

Brian breathed in and out deeply, his eyes dark and penetrating on his prey. "Never. I will never let you go until this fire you have instilled in me is abated." His voice dropped to a low and husky murmur. "Feel free to resist me, Justin. That will only enhance the thrill of your submission. Like me or not, you want me. We're going to be spending a great deal of time together, Justin. You won't resist your desires for long. It starts tonight at dinner. You will dine with me in my rooms privately. We are going to get to know each other much better."

 

"You may be able to force me to dine with you, but that's all, Brian. No matter how much my body responds to you, my will is much stronger. I will never give you what you want. Never!" Justin hissed, immediately realizing his mistake when Brian's eyes flared angrily, his mouth moving to take quick advantage. Justin moaned under the onslaught of Brian's determined possession, realizing keeping his resolve against this man would require his full attention. He began to push his hands against Brian's chest, knowing he couldn't allow this to escalate further, despising himself when he felt his hands moving to clutch around Brian's waist... unable to push himself away quite yet.

 

"That's it," Brian purred, his tongue stabbing into Justin's mouth. "You want me... and I will have you. We both know it." Brian slid one hand down Justin's back to settle it onto the most luscious ass he had ever held... one that he couldn't wait to possess completely. He began to move his mouth over Justin's in a devouring fashion, his fingers sinking in and out of the perfect mound of flesh, his chest rising and falling as he fully expressed his desire for the blond. Reluctantly Brian pulled free, having decided he would be the victor in this exchange. He would be the one to walk away this time, leaving Justin aching and knowing he had begun the process of succumbing to his desires.

 

Justin flushed angrily at the calculating glint in the prince's eyes, knowing the arrogant man had won an important battle, telling himself the war was far from over. One that he intended to win. He shoved against him, momentarily surprised he gained his release. "It means nothing. You are hot... and you know how to kiss. That's all it means. Nothing more."

 

"Tell yourself whatever you need to, Justin. It's just a matter of time... and we both know that. Don't we?" Brian asked him, cockily arching his brow... his eyes unmoving from Justin's flushed and agitated face. "Dinner is at seven o'clock. Perhaps you should have some rest before then. I have a feeling you're going to need it..."

 

Justin glared at the back of the relentless and arrogant prince, determined that tonight would have an entirely different ending. He sat down on the settee, looking belligerently outside at the beautiful landscape, trying to think about anything other than that impossible man. He reached up to touch his still burning lips, grim acceptance overwhelming him. Fuck. He's so impossible... and so tempting. How am I going to stay out of his bed? Even knowing what I know about him, I still want him. Fuck. Somehow, I have to resist him. I will. I won't let him win.

 

TBC