- Text Size +

 

Brian critically surveyed the vast array of dishes that had just been rolled into his suite of rooms. He lifted each lid as he carefully observed the assortment and the preparation of each. Pleased with his findings, he nodded to his chef in complete satisfaction. "Well done, Hamal. I am more than pleased."

 

"Thank you, Your Highness. Shall I stay to serve?" his servant asked eagerly.

 

Shaking his head, Brian advised him, "No, we'll be fine on our own. I'd prefer you see that the rest of the household is fed and settled early for the night. I don't wish to be disturbed. Inform Michael to escort my guest to me."

 

"Yes, My Prince," Hamal said with a flourishing bow... immediately exiting on his dismissal.

 

Brian surveyed himself in the mirror, pleased as always by his own appearance... convinced of one thing for certain - tonight would be the night. Justin would no longer resist him. The tempestuous boy wanted him, nearly as much as he wanted him. After the most agonizing of waits, he would finally have what he most desired. The beautiful blond beneath him, accepting and eager to receive every exquisite pleasure he intended to give him. Brian's eyes flared as he remembered the feel and taste of Justin's succulent lips.

 

Fuck, he had wanted to devour him - then and there. At that time Brian had been playing a game. Walking away from those lips; that body fashioned of the greatest temptation Brian had ever known had been virtually unbearable. However, he had achieved it. He was Prince Brahim El Khadir. There wasn't a challenge that he couldn't successfully face and become the victor. Tonight, he would be rewarded. He would finally claim Justin. Once he had explored his delicious flesh, over and over throughout the night... his obsession would finally abate. That was the only outcome Brian could accept. It was how it always was... and how it would be once again.

 

Try as he might, Brian couldn't quite dispel the thought that Justin was different from the rest. Accepting that realization was incomprehensible... as well as an unworkable commodity in his life. Attachment to Justin Taylor could not happen. Brian vowed to himself that it wouldn't.

 


 

Justin glared at the door that was being incessantly knocked on. He knew who it was... or rather what it was about. Undoubtedly, it was faithful lapdog Michael coming to take him per his master's bidding. He disgusted him even more than his arrogant master. Gritting his teeth in grim acknowledgment, Justin wished he truly did find the ruthless prince repellent. He knew that was far from the case. Justin cursed his body's reaction to the gorgeous man.

 

Right now, Justin knew he had two options. He could submit to Brian and abandon all his self-respect, or he could continue to fight him and hope Brian finally lost interest. After all the prince had done to lure him to his homeland, Justin didn't think that was likely to happen very soon. He didn't stop to think that he could be resisting Brian for another reason altogether. Once Brian had him, he would undoubtedly cast him aside as he did everyone else. Brian's intense interest was not only flattering, but it was also hot as hell. It didn't change how much he hated Brian's arrogance... yet, there was no disputing all of Brian's obvious attributes and charms.

 

He continued to ignore the knocks, chuckling at the gasps of outrage he could clearly hear on the other side. Justin decided he had evaded his unwelcome visitor long enough. Striding towards the door, Justin opened it with a slight flourish. He looked up at Michael with a blank expression on his face. "I was hoping you'd take the hint and go away, but I see no such luck."

 

Michael bit his lip to resist saying every vile thought that came to his mind regarding this impertinent American. What his master saw in him he would never understand. Darkness burned in his eyes as he stared at the uncaring blond, one that Michael felt didn't deserve the supreme gift of being the man the prince desired. Forcing a smile upon his face, Michael spoke condescendingly. "I believe you are aware that the prince expects to dine with you in his rooms. I am here to escort you to him now."

 

"Right, that. How about you inform the prince that I've changed my mind..." Justin returned in a superior manner, turning from the door and walking away in disinterest.

 

"Y-you can't do that, Sir." Michael began to flail his arms wildly as he attempted to come to terms with the blond's outrageous behavior. "You must go to the prince... you have no other choice!"

 

"That much is obvious..." Justin snapped, brushing rudely past Michael and out into the hallway, turning to look back at Michael when he realized he wasn't being immediately followed. "Well? I thought you were in a hurry. It's not like I know where to go."

 

Michael glared at the mouthy blond, hating him more each moment he was forced to spend with him. This obnoxious American wasn't worthy of the prince's attentions. The sooner Prince Brahim had Justin in his bed, the sooner he would be gone from their lives. Then, once the prince's focus wasn't so clouded, he would finally turn to him. It was how it would be. As much as he hated the thoughts of Justin in the prince's bed, he knew it was a necessary culmination of events. Brahim wouldn't cast Justin aside until he had possessed him. As he led Justin to the prince's suite of rooms, Michael smiled cunningly as he realized exactly what needed to be done.

 


 

Brian's eyes heated as he watched Justin crossing the threshold into his rooms. Justin was wearing tight white pants, a dark blue shirt that was neatly tucked in... all complimented by the obstinate stance and blank stare that was directed towards him. Brian wanted to slam him against the door, the post of his bed, over the couch, across the table... anywhere, before ramming his cock deep into his hot little ass until the boy couldn't remember his own name. His indifference infuriated and aroused him like nothing he'd ever known. Brian knew that Justin was far from indifferent to him, but the mere sight of it made the predator in him want to evoke total possession.

 

He swore another night would not pass without him knowing the pleasure of Justin's body. His lust was palpable. He could barely restrain himself now, and the blond had just arrived. Brian knew one thing for certain. He didn't dare touch him in any way during dinner. His control was beyond shaky... it was quickly becoming non-existent. Barely giving Michael a glance, who he knew to be hovering behind Justin, Brian rasped in a low guttural voice, "Leave us, Michael."

 

Michael bowed to the waist. "As you wish, My Prince. Call me if you need anything."

 

Brian nodded, not even pausing to follow Michael's departure... his gaze fully on the blond he was burning to possess. He quirked his lips in amusement as he noticed Justin's shudder of distaste. Brian watched as Justin's eyes followed Michael leaving the room, the blond's displeasure was more than evident. "You don't like my servant, do you? Has he done anything to offend you?"

 

Justin's eyes widened as he pondered those questions. He could cause quite a rift between the two men if he wished, but he didn't want to do anything to prolong either this night or his stay here. "He's been cordial enough. I have no feelings for him one way or the other. I find his mindless devotion to you disgusting, though."

 

"Do you?" Brian returned coldly. "Perhaps I need to make it my goal to obtain such devotion from you."

 

A snort of disbelief followed. "That will never happen, Brian. I'm not the lapdog type. A fact you should have realized by now..."

 

Brian laughed. "Relax my prickly little porcupine. As much as having you subservient would render you more immediately susceptive to my desires... it would be hollow. The unique fire you possess utterly captivates me. I wouldn't change you at all... merely harness it a bit so that we can both enjoy the pleasure we each equally crave."

 

"You overestimate your charms, Brian. I can resist you until the time when you finally give up," Justin replied, forcing himself to appear strong and sure... knowing his claim would be all too easy for this predator to refute.

 

Brian's nostrils flared. "Don't push me, Justin. I'm very close to showing you exactly how much you don't want to resist me. Now, grab a plate and make your selections. My chef has prepared a vast array of dishes, both hot and cold that I think you will find pleasing to your palate."

 

Justin shrugged, his eyes glancing at Brian in suspicion as he moved to get his plate. "I skipped lunch, so I guess I should eat something."

 

"Yes, you should. It may be cool inside... but the heat of my land is treacherous. You need to keep up your strength." Brian watched from a slight distance as Justin made his choices, noting with amusement that he bypassed all foreign dishes that he most likely didn't recognize. Himself, he had grown accustomed to American food... However, he had missed the exotic flavor found in the food of his own land. Once Justin had finished filling his plate, Brian proceeded to fill his own... chuckling when he realized how shocked his subjects would be that his guest was seated and eating before his comfort was assured.

 

Lowering his fork from his mouth, Justin asked, "What's so funny?"

 

"Nothing really, Justin. I was just thinking how shocked Michael would be if he had witnessed you serving yourself first... and me going afterward."

 

Justin snorted indelicately. "Doesn't appear to me that it's overly difficult to shock him."

 

Brian nodded and laughed in agreement. "You are correct. He is a loyal servant... and he takes his duties very seriously. That is a vital characteristic to have in this land."

 

"So, why did you leave here in the first place? It appears as if you are rich beyond anyone's dreams..." Justin began, deciding keeping the subject away from him or them was the safest avenue to pursue.

 

"My grandfather wishes me to take his place one day. I was thoroughly opposed to that. When I left here, I sought to make my fortune elsewhere... just to see how it would be to do it primarily on my own. I succeeded."

 

Justin frowned, looking at him thoughtfully. "You said ‘was' opposed. Does that mean that you've changed your mind? And if so, does that mean you are next in line to be king?"

 

"I am the king's choice of successor. My parents are estranged from King Salah, as is my sister. They are all jet-setters that care nothing for this land or its people!" Brian spat out contemptuously.

 

"You obviously do, though..." Justin mused, for the first time seeing an indication that this ruthless man actually cared about something. "So, one day you'll be king?"

 

Brian shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't want that life. If another option presents itself, I'll take it. Enough of that for now. I'd like to hear about you."

 

Justin looked up from his plate, looking at Brian inquiringly. "Don't you already know everything?"

 

Looking at Justin over the top of his wine glass, Brian's eyes heated as he announced, "Not nearly as much as I'd like. Tell me about your work. Exactly what is your role at Vangard?"

 

"I doubt it would interest you." Justin took a few bites of fruit and smoked salmon before he looked up at Brian's intense stare. Seeing that the arrogant prince was awaiting an answer, Justin idly responded, "I'm part of the art team... Well, I was anyway." Feeling less than comfortable with the wine he had already consumed, mostly oblivious to Brian constantly refilling his glass, Justin asked, "Would it be possible to get some coffee?"

 

Brian smirked. "Worried I'm trying to get you drunk? Trust me, I don't need to resort to such methods." Shrugging indifferently, Brian picked up a phone, connecting immediately to Michael, quickly addressing him to deliver them some coffee. "I'm certain if your talent is genuine, you'll find a position anywhere. However, I think I have a bit of pull with Gardner Vance to assure that you retain your position when you return home."

 

"Now that interests me. Exactly how did you convince my boss to take part in a kidnapping?" Justin snapped, daggers shooting from his eyes.

 

A short laugh followed. "It isn't kidnapping when you willingly step onto the plane that brought you to me. An exchange of services was all that was involved. Nothing too nefarious."

 

"Semantics is all that is... and we both know it. I am being kept here against my will, therefore it's still kidnapping..." Justin looked at Brian shrewdly for a moment. "Have you considered what happens when I'm free? And the repercussions it could have on both you and your country?"

 

A light knock was heard at the door, and Brian called out a curt permission for entrance. He watched as Michael carried in a tray of coffee, his eyes flickering back towards Justin as Michael served first him... then his guest.

 

"Will there be anything else, Sire?" Michael asked, looking at the prince expectantly.

 

Brian shook his head. "No, that will be all, Michael."

 

Michael left as quickly as he'd arrived, neither of them noticing the smug smile on his face as Justin began to lift his coffee cup.

 

"It doesn't concern me, Justin," Brian deadpanned. "You have no idea the influence I have. In time you will, though."

 

Justin had taken two large swallows of his coffee, standing up from the table almost instantly. "That sounds like a threat..."

 

Brian smiled, standing up across from him, knowing now that Justin had gotten some food in him, he wasn't about to wait much longer. He wanted Justin fiercely. All his efforts would finally be rewarded. He would have him - now. Moving closer, his eyes moved over Justin, the lust beginning to make his eyes glow and burn. "Not at all, my dear boy. It's a statement of fact. However, there are other possibilities. In time you could embrace your time here... and yearn for each moment I come to you."

 

"That won't happen. Ever!" Justin hissed out. "I want to return to my rooms... now."

 

With a husky laugh, Brian slid his arms around Justin's waist, pulling him tightly against him... his mouth moving to take possession, one that he knew the blond to be equally determined not to allow. "I can't let you do that, Justin... nor do I believe you truly want that."

 

"You have no concept of what I want... of who I am!" Justin snapped, his shouts of outrage turning into a moan as soon as Brian's lips connected to his own. Instantly he felt light-headed, dizzy with an overwhelming passion that he continued to fight... yet feared he couldn't much longer. "No..." he moaned as Brian's tongue pushed forward into the heat of his mouth, determined to conquer and completely bend him to his will.

 

"Give in, Justin." Brian's growl was deep and feral... his need was pulsing inside of him. He had to possess him - now. His tongue took slow, languid strokes... nothing was enough. "I want you so fucking badly. Stop fighting me... please."

 

Justin felt his knees giving out beneath him, his equilibrium quickly abandoning him. "B-Brian, stop, please. Something's wrong... I don't feel right."

 

Something in Justin's voice alarmed Brian to pull back, his concern instantly pushing his desire slightly to the side. "What is it? What's wrong?"

 

"I feel strange, Brian. So hot and dizzy..." Justin mumbled, his hand reaching up to push away wet strands of hair that clung to his forehead. "I'm burning up, Brian."

 

"Fuck," Brian grumbled. "Not the evening I'd planned." Brian placed his arm around Justin's waist, leading him across the room and into another. Stopping at his bed, he stripped the covers back before laying Justin down. "Stay there. I'm going to send for the doctor... and then I'll be back to make you more comfortable."

 

Justin nodded, looking up at Brian helplessly, yet with a degree of trust... knowing right now he didn't really have a choice. "Hurry back, p-please."

 

Brian nodded, rushing out into the next room, picking up the phone to call Michael, swearing repeatedly when for once he didn't answer. He moved out into the hallway screaming Michael's name at the top of his lungs. "Michael! Where the fuck are you?"

 

A few moments later, Michael appeared... a look of slight surprise on his face. "My Prince? Is something wrong?"

 

"Yes," Brian hissed angrily. "Justin is ill. I need the doctor summoned immediately. Send him to my rooms when he arrives."

 

"Uhhh, that won't be necessary, Sire..." Michael stammered, suddenly thinking this might not have been the best of ideas. His only hope was that the prince would applaud his dedication in seeing that his desires were fulfilled... and not look too deeply at the line he had crossed.

 

Brian's eyes became cold, quickly widening in suspicion. "What do you mean it won't be necessary?"

 

"I just wanted to see to your pleasure, My Prince. Perhaps I used too much for it to have such effects..." Michael rambled on, immediately seeing his future was less than bright in the rage that darkened Prince Brahim's eyes. He knew in time the prince would calm down. He would see he'd done this for him.

 

"What did you give him?" Brian nearly howled in his rage.

 

"I placed cantharides in his coffee... one of long-lasting strength." When the prince's hand suddenly reached out to clasp around his neck, Michael panted helplessly. "Please, Sire. I did it for you. He is rebellious... and you wanted him. Now he can't resist you. He's yours for the taking."

 

Brian flung Michael away from him violently. "He was always mine for the taking. I am civilized enough not to use such measures. That you don't know this tells me that you don't belong in my household. You disgust me, Michael! Justin was close to surrendering of his own free will. Now you have taken something that would have been a gift enjoyed mutually by us both into an act of subterfuge... giving the boy no choice except to submit in order to overcome the effects of the aphrodisiac."

 

Michael hung his head low, his teeth grinding together in jealous anger at the hold this boy held over his prince. He fell to his knees, sobbing and begging forgiveness. "My Prince, please forgive me. I'll do anything to make amends."

 

"Yes, you will..." Brian told him coldly. "Guards!" he clipped out sharply, his eyes focused intently on Michael's quivering form. "My servant has betrayed me. He will be placed in the jails overnight, then, in the morning, he will go before the king and answer for his crime. Take him there now."

 

The two guards look wide-eyed at each other, quickly nodding their understanding. "Yes, Your Highness." One reached down, yanking Michael roughly to his feet. "Let's go..."

 

"My Prince, I- I beg of you... I meant no harm..." Michael began to plead.

 

"Silence!" Brian snarled. "Let me tell you this, Michael. If anything happens to Justin as the result of your actions, the consequences will be dire for you. It will be your own death!"

 

Brian shook his head as he watched them leading Michael away. He'd been a loyal servant for his entire life. The king would undoubtedly spare his life, but he would exact a harsh punishment. One that Brian felt he greatly deserved. Hurriedly he stepped back into his bedroom, his eyes and soul tormented as he watched Justin looking towards him in anguish, his body thrashing back and forth on the sheets. This would be a long night for the blond... for both of them. He didn't want it to be like this, but there would only be one way to ease Justin's discomfort.

 

Justin didn't seem to realize what he needed right now. Brian knew his only relief would be found in sexual release... over and over again. Brian hoped he had the strength not to take him completely tonight, but merely give his body the release he so desperately needed. As much as he wanted Justin, he didn't want his first time inside of him to be the result of Michael's manipulations.

 

"H-help me, Brian... I n-need something," Justin whispered, his face flushed and sweat beading all over his face. "I feel so hot. I'm burning up, Brian. Everywhere."

 

"I'm so sorry, Justin. I hope you remember when this is over that I didn't do this. I never intended this. Fuck!" Brian growled, his voice slightly breaking. "I didn't want it to be like this!"

 

His gaze softened as he looked down at Justin, his intent to only give Justin what he needed to get him through each stage of the drug. It would last all night long. Brian stood up, slowly removing Justin's clothing that now clung to his skin, knowing how the brush of fabric against his sensitized skin had to be torture for him, Brian shook his head in continued regret. "I'll help you, Justin. I only hope you don't hate me even more afterward..."

 

TBC