- Text Size +

 

 

Justin looked up at Brian anxiously, sweat beginning to drip from him... the fever in his body continuing to intensify. Belatedly, Justin began to process that Brian was quickly stripping each item of clothing from him. Once Brian had succeeded in removing his sweat-drenched garments, he was left with no doubt precisely what Brian was intending to do. He was burning up with fever and sickness, and Brian was actually planning on joining him in bed. What he had been perceiving as concern was quickly turning into something else entirely as he realized Brian was intending to take advantage of the situation. Even in his barely coherent state, Justin managed to gasp, "Brian, stop right now. This isn't going to happen."

 

"It has to happen now, Justin. Your body craves it. This is the only way to ease your torment..." Brian hissed, as he tossed his robes aside, quickly and effectively removing the rest of his clothing. Brian looked down at the naked beauty on his bed, inwardly cursing Michael for what his actions had turned this into... knowing he had no recourse but to join the tempestuous blond in bed and help him ride out this relentless fever. Eyes flaring in hungry desire, Brian rasped, "Look at your cock, Justin. I sure am. Fuck... it's so large and beautiful. It wants me, Justin. In particular, it wants to feel the pleasure I can give it."

 

"N-nooooo," Justin whimpered, as his head tossed back and forth on the pillow in denial. "I'm sick, Brian. I need a doctor."

 

Brian shook his head sadly. "No, pet. You don't need a doctor. You need sexual release. Only I can give it to you." Brian moved onto the bed, his eyes devouring every inch of the blond beauty he had hungered to both look upon and possess for so long now; anger barely in check that this moment was so sullied by Michael's vile machinations. He swore if he had him here now, he would tear him apart with his own bare hands. As he read the helpless need in Justin's face, Brian wasn't certain he wouldn't still enact that once this night was finished. "I'm sorry, Justin. More than I can say. It shouldn't have been like this. I wanted to give you so much more."

 

Justin groaned as he felt his cock beginning to quicken. This wasn't any illness just as Brian had said, but what was it? His head arched back, torment wracking his body. "W-what's wrong with me, Brian? I ache so badly. I-I need..."

 

"Relax, Justin. Go with your responses and give in. I can make it all go away. Once I do, you will have a brief lull before it begins again. This will continue until it's purged from your system." Brian looked at the gyrating body; his teeth clenched, his cock twitching and aching to ram into him without mercy - yet, he knew he couldn't do that. Tonight must be about Justin's pleasure... a relief from his torment. Justin would never forgive him if he took him fully tonight... and he didn't want him like this. He had wanted this beautiful blond for so long now. It couldn't be answered as a result of the drug. Brian wanted Justin to crave his possession as deeply as he desired to possess him. He vowed he would still have that. Although, more than likely, it wouldn't be tonight.

 

"W-what are you talking about?" Justin gasped, watching as Brian's naked body slid closer to him on the bed, his mind willing him to arch away from the hand that reached out to stroke along his hip... his body having other ideas entirely as his hips jerked upwards to meet the slight touch. Justin's breath caught in his throat as Brian's hand began to smooth down the expanse of his hip, one goal in mind. As he looked into the glazed, knowing expression on Brian's face, his words began to slowly penetrate... suddenly evoking complete awareness. His hips arched from the bed when Brian's mere fingertips brushed along the engorged head of his cock. His head tossed back and forth, as a bittersweet pain began to assail him. "Brian, what's going on? You did something to me... didn't you?"

 

Brian fisted the turgid organ in his hand, in this moment his concern for Justin outweighing his desire for the rebellious blond. Justin needed a quick release and a brief moment of respite before the fever escalated again. Justin didn't have a choice now... nor did he have the will to effectively resist. The predatory beast in him whispered - Take him... He can't resist you now... He's vulnerable - Take him now. The more civilized side of him reminded him of the consequences. Brian didn't delude himself further that Justin fell in line with his long-standing one-fuck policy. Justin was different. Fucking him one time would not be enough.

 

Propping himself on one elbow, Brian's eyes slid down to his hand that began to work Justin's throbbing cock. Fuck, he was so beautiful, Brian thought. His body was perfect and unblemished, just as he'd known it would be. He didn't know how he would keep from fucking him tonight. He'd never wanted anything or anyone more than he did this bewitching blond. His eyes heatedly trailed up the flat stomach... across Justin's chest; a groan escaping as his lusty gaze fastened on the droplets of sweat pearling atop his nipples, before breaking apart and making the downward trek. Pulling on the cock that was slippery with sweat, pre-cum peeking through the engorged head, Brian's lust-blown eyes fastened on blue eyes that flashed at him in a mixture of anger and undeniable desire.

 

"Now isn't the time for questions, Justin. You need what I can give you. Take it." Fighting the lust that urged him to take and claim the resistant boy, Brian taunted him, "It's not like you can resist. Not anymore. Now lay back and enjoy it, Justin. Don't waste what strength you have... you'll need it for the next round."

 

"I hate you," Justin hissed. "I know you did this to me." Justin clenched his fists into the sheets, his body conflicted in his fury and desire for the release that he knew was just beyond his reach. "Fuck..." Justin panted, his tongue slipping out to strike against parched lips... his glazed eyes connecting with the lust-filled eyes that now held him in thrall.

 

"Do you, Justin?" Brian purred, twisting and pulling on Justin's cock, his fingertip flicking and pressing into the slit that was oozing of pre-cum, the trembling of thighs that signaled his release was hanging in the balance. Brian leaned closer, unable to resist the temptation any longer... his mouth latching onto one sweat-drenched nipple, sucking the flesh into his mouth as his hand increased its ministrations on the dick that now pulsed in his hand. Brian growled as he heard the moans falling from Justin's lips, his hand increasing in speed... his tongue licking around the distended nipple, mouth quickly moving to give its twin the same treatment. He pulled back to look into Justin's transfixed face. "Let go, Justin. This is not the time to fight it. You need this. Enjoy the pleasure I can give you..."

 

Justin's head arched back, his hips beginning to thrust forward as he pumped into the tight fist that held him firmly in grasp. "Ahhhh..." Justin panted in bated breath, feeling the most intense release he'd ever experienced shooting out into the palm of Brian's hand. His body continued to quiver for long moments after, slowly becoming aware of his body beginning to cool... yet knowing he still didn't feel right. He watched as Brian wiped his hand on a far corner of the sheet, his eyes narrowing on him in suspicion and determination. "I know you're behind this, Brian. Our little interlude ends now. I won't let you fuck me."

 

Brian laughed, shaking his head in disbelief, rolling over to pin Justin's body beneath his own. "You rebellious little fool," Brian sneered. "If I had intended to fuck you, I'd already have been inside of you. Listen to me clearly... and remember this - I did NOT do this to you. Granted, a member of my staff took it upon themselves to see to my pleasure and did so. However, it was done without my knowledge or permission. That person has been removed from my home and is awaiting punishment."

 

Blue eyes locked on the angry hazel ones above him. Despite the unlikelihood of the explanation, Justin immediately found himself believing it. "Michael..." he said in a mere whisper.

 

"That doesn't matter now. All that matters is getting you through the various stages of the drug." Brian growled as he felt Justin's cock beginning to fill again. The prodding sensation of it pushing up against his own still unsatisfied erection caused him to grind his teeth... and further remind himself why he couldn't fuck the blond - here and now. "It's starting again, Justin. This time you need to give me something in return. I can't continuously get you off and not do the same."

 

Angry eyes widened again. "I'm not letting you fuck me, Brian. Not like this. Perhaps not ever!"

 

"You are so delusional. It's going to happen, Justin... and you know it. No matter how you feel about me, you still want me. Stop lying to yourself!" Brian snarled, his head thrown back as Justin's hips began to grind against his... their cocks side by side, hungry and wanting. Barely able to maintain his control and resolve not to push for that connection, Brian rasped, "Fine. I don't want it like this, either. But you will get me off, little boy. Reach down and place your hand over our cocks, and I'll do the same. We are going to ride this one out together..."

 

Unable to resist, one hand clutched at the sheets beneath him as the other reached out to grasp their erect cocks, his lips parting as the fever began anew. "P-please help me, Brian. N-need to come."

 

"I'll help you, Justin." Brian reached down to close his larger hand over Justin's and the pulsing cocks held within. He bored his eyes into the ones that were glazed with fever and need, his own displaying a lust that he'd never known before this tempestuous blond. His voice dropped to a deep, guttural purr. "Do as I say... when I say, and this can be the most pleasurable night of your life. Stop fighting and surrender, Justin. Resistance only increases your torment."

 

Justin felt swallowed up by the desire in Brian's gaze, even lost in the fever knowing it was equally felt within him. Breathlessly, he stammered, "I won't fight it, Brian. Not anymore. I-I need you."

 

Brian's nostrils flared, a muscle beginning to jerk in his cheek as he heard the most coveted words he'd ever longed to hear from another man. He slanted his lips over Justin's, his tongue striking out to slip inside and give the blond the most thorough tongue-fuck he'd ever received. Moving his hand atop Justin's in frenzied motions, Brian pulled back long enough to huskily rasp, "One day soon, when you are free of any drugged inducements, I'll hear you say those words as I ram my cock deep into your tight little ass. You'll be mine, Justin. Mine. Now, let it go..."

 

Groaning as another orgasm overtook him, Justin's hand released its tenuous grasp on the sheets to move up to clasp around Brian's neck, surprising the brunet when he pulled his lips down for another hot, open-mouthed kiss. Mouths mashed together, tongues and teeth clashing as they rode out this stage of the storm... bodies sweat-drenched, cries of ecstatic bliss vibrating from both of them. Justin felt his entire body shudder at the result of another mind-altering release, at the moment uncaring of how his arousal had been stimulated... only grateful that Brian had relieved it yet again. "Thank you," he whispered, in the aftermath knowing that Brian could have pushed for so much more... a grudging respect within him that Brian had refrained from doing so.

 

Brian gave Justin a salacious grin as he rolled from the blond's quivering and sweaty body. "My pleasure, Justin..." Brian purred, as his eyes visually caressed every inch of exposed skin.

 

Justin flushed, and bit his tongue deciding he wasn't going to lash out at him now. He was certain the morning would produce a completely different sort of reaction, though. "How long will this last?"

 

"I'm not certain. I have no idea how much the imbecile gave you... or the exact form of it. I am assuming it was something rather mild and common for your senses to remain intact as they have throughout the fever. It may taper off soon," Brian told him, hoping for his own sake as much as Justin's that it did. He was barely managing to maintain his control. Too much exposure to Justin during his uninhibited responses would reach the breaking point in time.

 

"I feel much better now. It's like the feeling of a high fever that suddenly broke..." Justin answered, his hand reaching up to dab at the wet and slightly cooling skin.

 

"That's good. If the fever is breaking, then you should be free from all the effects soon." Brian looked at Justin somberly for a moment, before he told him, "I'm sorry this happened to you, Justin. However, you need to remember one thing."

 

Justin looked at him warily knowing he wasn't going to like what followed. "What's that?"

 

"No matter how badly I feel for what was perpetrated on you tonight... it changes nothing. You are here to stay until I say otherwise. I will have what I want in time," Brian told him in his brusque commanding manner, intending to make it more than clear he was in charge here... and no display of compassion for the boy's torment would alter either who he was or Justin's purpose here.

 

Rolling his eyes, Justin sat up in the bed... for the first time since dinner feeling his head wasn't spinning. "You're such an ass. I was actually feeling a bit kinder toward you."

 

Brian laughed. "Don't let it sway you. I'm sure you will again. I can be very charming..."

 

Justin snorted. "A characteristic I've yet to see." Looking down at his sweat-drenched skin, Justin grimaced knowing there was only one thing he wanted right now. "I want to return to my rooms and take a shower. Do you have a problem with that?"

 

"I suppose our explorations have progressed adequately enough for one night. Tomorrow is another day."

 

"Right," Justin grumbled, only bothering to slip into his pants, the rest he carried by hand. Once he reached the door, Justin turned to look at him shrewdly. "You don't really fool me, Brian."

 

Brian arched a brow as he looked at the blond guardedly. "Really. How about you enlighten me..."

 

"You didn't fuck me tonight because you didn't want to lessen the moment... and you wanted it to be completely consensual. I wasn't that far gone - I recognized the concern in your eyes. You might have the world convinced that you're an unfeeling asshole, but we both know that's not entirely the case." Justin smiled at him smugly. "Don't we, Your Royal Highness?"

 

Brian slid from the bed, advancing towards Justin in steps comparable to a stalking panther. His smile was primal, rivaling the most savage jungle predator. He braced his hands on each side of Justin's head, pressing his naked body against the blond's. His voice dropped to a low, feral murmur. "I see I've been playing far too nice with you, Mr. Taylor. I can't allow your delusions to continue. You have provoked and challenged me at every turn. I even allowed you to walk away unscathed after publicly humiliating me. The gloves come off now, Justin."

 

Justin's eyes widened as he swallowed tremulously. "Meaning what exactly?"

 

"You are in my land, Justin... under my rule. My word is absolute law here." Brian watched his captive closely for his reactions, not telling the precocious boy he was taking this stand more for his own protection, and not for his own gain. His insolence could not become public knowledge. Not here. "Do you understand what that means?"

 

Shrugging indifferently, Justin mumbled, "It means you can bully around anyone you like. Doesn't work with me. I will tell you what I think... when I think about it. Go ahead and do your worst."

 

Brian sighed, backing away from him slightly. "I'm really sorry you said that, Justin. In doing so, you really leave me no choice. From this moment on, the only time you are permitted to leave your rooms is when you are brought before me. You can only walk the grounds if I accompany you. At this moment, I don't envision allowing you that privilege. You will learn respect, Justin."

 

"You are an unprincipled savage." Justin's eyes glared heatedly at the prince. "I swear I'll find a way to escape here... and when I do, you will answer for this."

 

Separating the slight distance between them, Brian reached out to stroke the curve of Justin's full, lower lip. "I don't think so, Justin. The sooner you come to me of your own free will, the quicker it will be over for you. Something to keep in mind..."

 

Justin smiled cunningly, as an idea quickly materialized. It was time really. Brian was far too magnetic to resist indefinitely... and if he gained his freedom in the process, it would be a win/win situation. He reached up, running his fingers up and down Brian's naked chest... laughing at the gasp that fell from the shocked prince's lips. "How about we make, uhmmm, let's say an exchange of services..."

 

"I'm listening..." Brian told him, his cock beginning to twitch as thoughts of precisely what Justin could be prepared to offer assailed his mind, body, and senses.

 

"I will come to you of my own free will, every night for a specified amount of time. In return, you will agree to the stipulation that I am free to leave when that time is over. In the meantime, I have free reign of the house and grounds." Justin watched Brian's reactions closely... immediately seeing how much the thought appealed to the arrogant prince. Finally, he finished with what he believed would seal the deal. "In addition, I will publicly give you the respect you are so desperate to have."

 

Brian backed away, pacing back and forth, pausing only to look at Justin at intervals... gauging his every move. "That's a very intriguing offer. Undoubtedly, I'd like you in my bed sooner rather than later. And of course, respect is very important. I push that primarily for your own protection, you know."

 

Justin nodded. "I understand that. It goes without saying that I find you attractive, Brian. I guess the question remains - do you want to continue playing your games, or do you want to succumb to my terms?"

 

"I am not one that can be coerced, Justin..." Brian sneered. "However, I could make an exception in such an attractively presented offer." Brian's eyes openly moved over the beautiful blond, wanting to settle this here and now. "I'd say it's contingent on the time frame specified. What exactly did you have in mind?"

 

"Hmmm. I was thinking a week would be sufficient. I mean, how often do you fuck the same guy for longer than that?" Justin prompted, knowing Brian wouldn't agree to such a small amount of time, yet realizing that was what Brian would expect him to offer. Justin didn't like to admit to himself that he hoped Brian would want him a bit longer than that.

 

Brian scowled. "Three weeks."

 

"Two weeks..."

 

Rolling his lips under, Brian considered him. "Two weeks, and they begin tomorrow night. At the end of the two weeks, if you should decide to prolong your stay for any reason whatsoever - the deal is broken. You will then stay as long as I wish."

 

"I think I will manage to force myself to leave, difficult as it may be," Justin responded drolly. "Two weeks. Done." Bowing dramatically, Justin told him, "Tomorrow night then, Your Highness."

 

Brian watched Justin leaving with fervent, hungry eyes. Two weeks indeed. We'll see about that, my impertinent little captive. After one week in my bed, you will be begging me to keep you. Whether I do or not remains to be determined...

 

TBC