- Text Size +

Justin's steps stilled once he reached the side of Brian's bed, his fingers reaching up to begin the process of slipping his buttons free. He turned to look at Brian, almost enraptured by the intensity in his eyes. His tongue slipped out to stroke along his lower lip, eyes catching on hazel eyes that had darkened... seemingly fascinated with the process. He formed his lips into a semi-pout before he purred, "I could go slower, Your Highness." Fingers toying with the next button, Justin provocatively murmured, "You've been waiting for this moment for so long. Surely there's no rush now."

 

Brian's nostrils flared as he began the process of quickly ridding himself of each unwanted piece of clothing. He completed his task in the quickest possible order. Advancing towards the teasing blond that had become his virtual obsession, Brian hissed, "Don't play games with me, Justin. Take off your shirt - NOW. I'll remove the rest in my own way... and in my own time." Watching as Justin slightly sped up the pace of removing his shirt, he reached out to touch the skin that slowly became exposed. His fingers felt as if they were singed as they encountered the warm, almost translucent flesh. "Fuck. You are so hot."

 

"Getting warmer by the moment." Justin gasped as Brian pushed his shirt from his shoulders, the prince's fingers moving towards his stiffening nipples with quick and determined precision. He moaned when Brian began to pinch them, skillfully rolling the hardened nub in between his fingers; all while keeping his eyes fastened intently on the ones of his captive. His head arching back, Justin panted - "Feels so good, Brian."

 

Releasing his possession of one engorged nipple, Brian stroked his fingers up and down Justin's chest, stopping only to run it along the fullness of his lips; his eyes following his own movements... totally transfixed by them. "I'm going to make you scream. There's no part of you that I won't possess!" Brian took a step back, unable to trust touching him a moment longer. He had intended to partially strip Justin himself - no way was that going to happen now. "Remove the rest of your clothing - quickly. Then, lie down on my bed."

 

"So demanding..." Justin huskily purred. "I guess I have a better understanding now why you are so controlling. It might have pissed me off in the beginning... but now, I kind of find it hot."

 

Brian's eyes lowered to brush across the skin that slowly became visible to him, immediately noticing that Justin wasn't taking his urging of quickness as seriously as he should. "Speed up the process before I rip them off you," Brian bit out in between clenched teeth.

 

"Why, of course, Your Highness. It is my most fervent desire to be pleasing to you..." Justin saucily told him, as he quickly shed the rest of his clothes. Deliberately, he turned his back on the ardent prince, chuckling when he heard the indrawn breath from close behind him when his ass became visible to Brian's hungry gaze. Reaching out to pull down the bedcovers, Justin looked over his shoulder to see Brian's eyes locked on the curves of his ass, tongue sliding out to stroke along his lips... giving every indication of his plans to completely devour him. Realizing this was not the time to tease him further, Justin slid into the bed, deftly kicking the sheets to the foot of the bed, knowing they would be an unneeded hindrance to what waited for them next.

 

Moving to the foot of the bed, Brian kneeled atop of it, one knee braced on each side of Justin's legs as he began to crawl upwards, making certain to drag his thickened cock along Justin's skin in his progression. Brian growled as their cocks bumped and began to grind together before latching his lips around one of the nipples his fingers had been toying with mere moments ago. He licked and stabbed at the swollen bud, his voice a mere rasp against the sensitized skin. "Don't worry. You will please me - over and over again."

 

Justin's cock wept and twitched at Brian's evocative words, along with the husky need in his voice... his cock continued to thrust against the one that throbbed above him. He reached out, clutching his hands around Brian's back, running them up and down as Brian began to suck on one nipple, then the other, as if he were trying to eat the sensitive flesh. His head arched back into the pillows as Brian continued his erotic assault, seemingly in no apparent hurry to move things along. "B-Brian... p-please..."

 

"Please what?" Brian whispered, his teeth tugging on Justin's nipple as his fingers moved down to close around Justin's cock that was leaking and throbbing against his own. Brian's mouth was relentless as he nibbled on the hardened flesh. "Tell me what you need, Justin."

 

Clutching almost feverishly at Brian's back, he answered, "I n-need you, Brian."

 

Brian released his hold on Justin's nipple, his tongue trailing upwards to fasten on his neck; his lips and teeth working the skin into his mouth... sucking on it until the skin became reddened. "You taste so fucking good. Nothing has ever tasted this good," Brian growled as he licked Justin's neck to his shoulder and back... breathing quickening when Justin's frenzied thrashing turned his face so that their breath began to mingle.

 

Justin reached out, stroking his hand along Brian's cheek. "Kiss me, Brian. Really kiss me..."

 

"That will do - for a start," Brian rasped, his mouth opening to close completely over Justin's, lips moving slowly at first, before quickly increasing the pace... his tongue bursting forward to meet the one that stretched out to greet him. Tongues tangled, as their lips were completely enmeshed, teeth carefully tugging on the lower lip of the other at a pace that began to grow in urgency. Brian began to growl from deep within his throat, his tongue stabbing repeatedly into Justin's mouth - giving Justin the most thorough tongue fucking he could achieve. Knowing in doing so, he would only want the full package very soon. He gave Justin's leaking cock a few purposeful tugs, backing off quickly. Justin wasn't going to cum that way... not this time.

 

Justin's mouth widened as Brian's tongue mapped out every contour inside. He slid his hands upwards to sift into the brunet strands, tugging at them, only succeeding in driving Brian's marauding tongue even deeper. Fuck. He was the best kisser. No other kiss he'd ever received could measure against this one. He doubted none ever would. Grinding his hips into Brian's, his breathing becoming shallow and painful, he gasped into his almost lover's mouth, "Brian... please!"

 

"Are you begging me, Justin?" Brian drawled deliberately, his hips thrusting ferociously at Justin's, driving his smaller body deep into the mattress. His mouth easing off, he pierced Justin with hot, assessing eyes. "What do you want, Justin? Right now."

 

"Y-you know," Justin panted. "Need you inside me..."

 

Brian reached under his pillow, thankful he'd placed the lube and condoms within easy reach, knowing this would be the night... regardless of the fact they had begun it earlier than expected. Slowly, he slid the condom over his throbbing dick, his eyes glazed over as he watched Justin following the process. "Next time you'll put it on me," he warned raggedly. "Spread your legs wider. Your first time is going to be one to remember."

 

Justin immediately complied, knowing Brian's words to be true. He expected it would hurt, but he thought that would be minimal in comparison to the pleasure he knew he would receive from being with this man. "I know it will," he whispered. He jumped when he felt the first squirt going into his hole, the feeling not what he'd expected... but one he warmed to quicker than he could have imagined. Justin kept his face that felt feverish locked on Brian's, bemused by the look of bliss that crossed the prince's face the moment his fingers began to move inside him. He had topped before, he knew how it felt to stretch a hot guy open, first with his fingers... then with his cock; but this look on Brian's face far surpassed anything he thought he had ever felt when going through the same steps.

 

"Relax for me, Justin. I want this tight little hole nice and ready for my cock." Brian could feel the sweat dripping down his spine, as he steadily increased his motions. Fuck. He wanted to drive his cock deep into him. Fucking him in a relentless frenzy. He would need to remind himself repeatedly that this was Justin's first time bottoming. He was astounded at how much he cared that Justin really enjoyed his first experience; all he knew was that he did care. Too fucking much. He had always felt nothing but contempt for the weak. In his mind, these feelings made him vulnerable. In his life that was a danger... and something that he needed to control, no matter what.

 

Justin moaned as he began to feel the rhythm of Brian's motions. What had begun as feeling intrusive, suddenly felt good. On each tap of Brian's fingers deep inside, Justin's eyes nearly rolled back at the end of each motion. Justin knew exactly what he was doing. He had hit that sensitive prostate in the past with his own tricks. Keeping his eyes connected to Brian's, he felt his cock twitching and leaking further when Brian applied the scissoring motion that he knew would be the final step in preparing him. "Feels amazing, Brian. I - want more..."

 

Brian continued working his fingers as the most precise scissors a bit longer, before he raggedly announced, "You're about to get more, Justin. So much more."

 

Justin tossed his head back and forth as the pleasure overwhelmed him. He couldn't imagine it getting any better than this. "Brian, please. W-want you now..." Justin knew the pain would accompany the pleasure, yet he craved that burn right now more than anything.

 

Reaching for the lube, Brian squirted a generous amount on his sheathed cock, spreading it around... making sure he was coated heavily. "Put your legs on my shoulders," Brian demanded, his voice guttural, eyes blackened in his undeniable need.

 

Lifting his legs to rest over Brian's shoulders, Justin looked trustingly into Brian's lust-blown eyes, sweat dripping down their faces and bodies equally. "Just go easy, okay?"

 

Brian groaned as he reached down to slightly open Justin, before he began the slide to bring him into the object of his greatest desire - ever. "Trust me, Justin. Pain and pleasure, but so much pleasure will be yours. I promise you." Brian braced his hands on each side of Justin, not trusting himself to touch him, fearful he would begin plunging like a wild animal if he felt too much of that perfect skin. Brian was about to tell Justin how to move to ease his entry, but to his amazement, found that Justin naturally did it. This boy was amazing... and he feared an addiction was growing. One that he might never be able to control.

 

Justin winced at Brian's first tentative strokes, realizing the pain wouldn't lessen until Brian was completely embedded inside of him. Gritting his teeth, determined to ride the pain out, Justin pleaded, "Please, Brian. More. I need more..."

 

A growl was Brian's only response. All he could hear was Justin pleading for more... and fuck, he wanted to give it to him. He wanted to ram into his tight, perfect little ass as if there would be no tomorrow. Shit, he felt so damned good. He had known he would... but - this was so much more than he'd ever imagined. Brian moved deeper, willing his body to keep a slow, measured pace... yet knowing he wasn't going to last too long this time. He'd wanted Justin for too long now... and the feel of him was like nothing - ever. Brian hissed when Justin moved to take the decision away from him. In one movement that he knew caused the blond pain, Justin slammed his hips forward, pulling his cock into the hilt.

 

"Fuck!" Brian snarled as Justin began to thrust his hips against him. "I tried to go easy, little boy, but it's too late for that now. You want more?" Brian watched Justin's tremulous smile appear and felt the continued thrust of his hips, knowing there would be no going back now. "It's good that you think that you're so ready... because now I am going to fuck you as I've always wanted..."

 

"Do it then." Justin gave Brian a calculating smile before he tacked on what he knew would drive the prince over the edge. "Fuck me, Your Highness."

 

Brian leaned forward, crashing his lips against Justin's, his tongue demanding and immediately gaining entry. He slid his hands underneath to clench around Justin's ass, beginning to move him against him faster, determined Justin would spiral over the edge with him. His tongue fucking his mouth as insistently and ravenously as his cock, Brian growled into his mouth, "I'll fuck you, my hot little captive. I swear you'll never forget the feel of me inside you."

 

Justin groaned as Brian increased his hammering strokes, knowing Brian's words were more than true. As he met each frenzied thrust with one of his own, Justin knew without a doubt he would never forget the feel of Brian inside him. After a long and intensive round of kissing, groping, and thrusting against each other they both found that sweet release.

 

What was more, they each knew it to be a first time that neither of them would ever forget.

 

TBC