- Text Size +

 

"Mr. Vance, thank you for seeing me on such short notice..." Craig Taylor stated as he extended his hand forward in greeting.

 

Vance shook the offered hand briefly, motioning him to be seated... hoping he handled this meeting without displaying any form of suspicious behavior. In truth, he'd been expecting this meeting to be requested long before now. The circumstances of Justin's abrupt departure to Brakania had made this all but inevitable. "I had a free block of time, and my secretary thought it sounded important." He placed a concerned expression on his face. "I trust everything is okay with Justin. I haven't heard from him since he landed in Brakania."

 

"Hell," Craig muttered in exasperation. He ran an agitated hand through his hair. "I'd hoped for him to be keeping in better touch with you than he has been with us."

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Taylor. Justin wasn't required to report in regularly," Vance supplied, knowing there would be questions following such a statement.

 

Craig frowned. "Why not? Isn't it standard practice when on assignment?"

 

"This case is different. Justin is basically on call to work according to the king's schedule. There is really no way to set a time schedule for that," Vance answered, speaking in his most condescending tone.

 

"So, he is really working on a project for the king?" Craig asked in suspicion... his instincts telling him the calculating and ruthless prince to be involved, and not the king that they'd been led to believe all along.

 

Vance forced a blank stare upon his face, uncertain of how much Craig Taylor knew, but not intending to be the one to reveal the identity of the prince. Undoubtedly, it was not in his best interest. "I'm not sure I understand your question, Mr. Taylor. I was approached with a great opportunity for Vangard regarding the country of Brakania. Justin is to be working directly with the king - at his convenience, of course."

 

"I don't mean to infer anything, Mr. Vance. This entire job is just so suspect. Why would the king of Brakania look so far and wide for advertising?" Craig persisted, his gut telling him that Vance was hiding something.

 

"It's not so uncommon really. The Arab nations often have extremely negative PR - some warranted, but much of it not. King Salah is trying to improve his international relations and promote tourist trade in his country. Where else better than America? It might seem very unorthodox, but it's really a brilliant idea."

 

Craig mulled that over for a moment. Perhaps he was jumping to conclusions. It all made sense when laid out... that is until he saw the calculating smirk of Brian Kinney, aka the Prince of Brakania in his mind's eye. "I suppose it does. However..."

 

"However what?" Vance demanded, deciding that he'd been too calm and that maybe going on the offensive would get him through this awkward meeting much more quickly and safely.

 

"To make a long story short, it has come to my attention that the Prince of Brakania is in actuality half-American. In fact, I am involved in a business matter with him. Shortly after he arrives in Pittsburgh, he returns to his life in Brakania, with my son working for his grandfather. This doesn't sound just a bit odd to you?" Craig countered, his face becoming flushed in his anger. "This is only compounded by the fact that the prince displayed a special interest in my son."

 

Vance colored slightly, having more than a slight suspicion regarding the prince's interest in Justin. He didn't find it to be a big deal, though. He had assumed the arrogant prince would play his game with Justin and then send him back home. Men that ran in those circles didn't form lasting attachments - most especially the Brian Kinney's of this world. He knew he needed to placate Justin's parents. If an incident resulted from this before the prince was willing to release Justin, he could not be the one found to blame. He had far too much to lose. "Mr. Taylor, I don't know what else to tell you. This is a legitimate job. I can't explain about the prince and his American ties. I would just suggest that you give it some more time. I'm certain Justin will contact someone soon."

 

"It doesn't look as if I have many choices," Craig muttered, standing somewhat sluggishly to his feet. "I'll let this go, for now, Vance. I'm just not so sure his mother will feel the same."

 

"I understand it's difficult with Justin being so far from home, but trust me, Mr. Taylor - I would never send Justin somewhere I felt would cause him harm. He is the best I've got. I do want him back here," Vance told him, hoping that would settle him down for the moment. His words were spoken in absolute truth. The boards presented in Justin's absence hadn't been worth a damn, but he also knew he'd sell him out again to save his own ass. As far as he was concerned, it couldn't be that much of a hardship for Justin. Brian Kinney was rich and was undoubtedly spoiling Justin. In turn, Justin was gay. Right or wrong, he figured everyone won.

 

Craig nodded. "Okay. I'll take you at your word. I realize how important Justin's skills are to Vangard." Knowing there was nothing more he could say, Craig left the office, feeling he knew even less than he did before he'd arrived. Vance was obviously hiding something. Perhaps the job was genuine... but he knew it was only one of the reasons that sent Justin to Brakania. As long as Justin remained safe and there of his own free will, there was nothing he could do to circumvent his return home. Pushing Brian Kinney's buttons wasn't in his best interest. He loved his son, but when it came to his business and his own crimes of embezzlement, he couldn't afford to alienate his benefactor further. Justin would need to fend on his own for now.

 


 

Brian's smoldering eyes looked down at the blond curled up on his side. He shook his head ruefully. The shower had been for nothing. He had intended to take a shower, slip into his study to deal with some correspondence, and allow his beautiful captive time to rest and recuperate. Captive, he thought to himself. In his weaker moments, he began to wonder which one of them was the most captured.

 

Now as he looked down at Justin's restful and oh-so seductive pose, Brian knew his plans were about to change. The silk sheets were twisted around Justin's hips, his smooth and unblemished back being bare to his gaze. Fuck, how he wanted him - still. To his amazement, he wondered if he would truly have his fill of him in two weeks. When he'd agreed to the agreement, he hadn't thought much about it. Two weeks seemed like a lifetime in regard to his attention span towards one man. He realized that thought needed to be amended. Other men had nothing to do with Justin Taylor. This boy was unique. Somehow, he would work this boy out of his system during that time. A deal was a deal, and he would honor it. In the back of his mind, he remembered the clause he had interjected - unless Justin asked to prolong his stay for any reason, then the agreement was null and void.

 

He couldn't imagine Justin doing that, whether he wanted to stay or not. Justin was so proud and stubborn, so much like himself. Right now he couldn't envision Justin walking out of his life, but he knew that day would come soon. It was a reality he needed to prepare to face. He tried to convince himself it would be much easier once he'd eased himself within his blond obsession a few more times. He never became attached to a man, nor had he ever fucked one more than once. Justin may be the exception to that rule... but he vowed he would never allow him to ensnare him. Brian's life did not allow for attachments of the lasting kind. This vivacious and maddening blond would not be his undoing.

 

A sigh permeated his senses a few moments later... one that told him his blond was awake and very alert. His eyes hungrily caressed the back side of the boy, his mind never in doubt as to what he planned to do next.

 

"I see the prince has returned," Justin spoke with a muffled yawn.

 

"Your sight is impeccable..." Brian rasped, throwing his toweling to the floor as he slid into the bed behind Justin. A moan swiftly passed through each of their lips as they felt the sensation of flesh on flesh - the only barrier being the sheet that lay between them. "How could I force myself to concentrate on such trivial matters when I have such a hot little ass waiting for me?" Brian's mouth moved to Justin's neck, kissing the skin lightly... hands moving down his back, unable to lay here and not touch him.

 

Justin pursed his lips as he pretended to contemplate amidst what he knew would result in another sensual foray between the two of them. "Boggles the mind. I can't imagine how you get through the day with such tempting thoughts."

 

"You're being funny. I get that," Brian deadpanned. "In all honesty, it never was that difficult... at least, not until I met a bodacious blond that challenged me at every turn."

 

"Well, it's good to know I don't quite blend in with the crowd." Justin tried to sound blasé, but in truth, he hated the thought of being linked with the parade that had graced Brian's bed.

 

Brian's mouth pulled away from Justin's skin, yet his hands didn't still his caressing motion. His voice was all that penetrated the silence. "Justin, look at me."

 

Timidly, Justin turned his head on the pillow to face Brian, knowing he had displayed a degree of vulnerability in his words. He didn't speak a word. Justin didn't think he was capable of forming them when he looked into the intensity of Brian's hazel eyes. This time they weren't flooded with lust, but instead, a more tender emotion... one that he couldn't quite define, yet one that he didn't expect to be visual in this man.

 

"I can't tell you what the future will bring, but I do know this for certain, Justin - you will never be one of them. In fact, whether I like it or not... you never have been." Brian's lips pulled under following the admission that he couldn't stop himself from making. Fuck, what was this blond doing to him? And how did he stop it? Brian knew he wouldn't be making that determination tonight, but he needed to think about it. He was getting too close, and that just didn't work in his life. Somehow he needed to find a way to distance himself again, and still have Justin in his bed. As his hand continued to stroke down Justin's back, delving underneath the sheet to close around his flawless ass, Brian decided tomorrow was soon enough to think about that. Smiling as he felt the muscles jerking in response to his touch, Brian spoke in a ragged growl, "Roll onto your stomach. I need you - now."

 

Justin had no more than moved into position when he felt Brian's slicked fingers slipping inside his hole. Fuck. How did the man do things so quickly? He hadn't even known the lube was in Brian's hands... or even nearby. He gasped as he felt that thorough and precise stretching motion, his breathing becoming almost non-existent when he felt Brian's tongue poking at the hole he was plowing with his fingers. "B-Brian? What are you doing?"

 

Brian chuckled. It was husky, deep, and full of carnal delights. "Not what I'd like to do. When I have more patience, I am going to give you a rimming that will make you scream." Brian's tongue stabbed into Justin's heat, his fingers moving deeper, scissoring him apart... a sign to Justin he would be fucking him soon. Pulling his tongue out with great reluctance, Brian hissed, "I want to eat your ass so fucking much. I will devour it. But now, my dick needs attention."

 

Justin's cock twitched and leaked at Brian's words. He didn't know how he would endure what Brian intended for him. All he knew was that he welcomed it with the greatest of anticipation. "Anything Brian. Just fuck me. Now!"

 

Stabbing fingers moved in and out of Justin's ass when Brian's voice came out predatory and completely territorial. "Anything, little captive? Be very careful how much you give me, Justin. Very careful."

 

"B-Brian, pleaseeeeeee." Justin's hips began to thrust against the bed, his cock throbbing so painfully he wasn't sure he would last long enough for Brian to slide his cock into him. "N-not gonna last, Brian."

 

Brian slowly slid his fingers out... finding himself exhilarated by the immense rush of Justin's giving response. He crawled into position, pausing only to sheath his throbbing dick and coat it generously with lube. His eyes devoured every exposed inch of the beautiful blond, continuing to thrill at the sound of Justin's moans and frantic movements. He placed his cock just inside of Justin's opening, his chest sliding along the blond's back, lips opening and closing against his neck. His breath came out as erratic as Justin's when he slammed his cock in fiercely, growling as Justin's hips rose to meet his animalistic thrust.

 

Biting at Justin's neck, he snarled, "First time was for you, little boy. This is for me." Brian couldn't restrain himself as his lust dominated him. Brian rammed his cock in and out to the hilt, sweating and panting in succession with Justin as he connected with that special place that would send the blond boy over the edge - knowing he would follow quickly in such a frenzied pace. His cock hammered inside of Justin, over and over, his desire relentless... knowing it was fed by Justin's uninhibited responses. "I warned you what you do to me, Justin. Back in Pittsburgh - this was foretold to you. Now you know what you do to me... what no man has ever driven me to."

 

"I want it. The beast in you makes me feel hotter than I've ever felt," Justin panted, barely able to voice his thoughts.

 

"Good." Brian pulled out only to slam back inside, his hand reaching underneath to tug on Justin's cock. "You unleashed the beast. Now you get to enjoy the sting..."

 

Justin groaned, his hips thrusting into Brian's hand, his ass pulling Brian in deeper. "Y-yes," he whimpered, his thighs shaking as he felt Brian push him over the edge, knowing by Brian's increased movements and shallow breathing he was right there with him. Justin clutched at the pillow beneath his head, breathing in and out sharply, desperately trying to regain control over himself... grimly realizing he never would while in the arms of this man. Fuck. He'd felt ravaged... and he had loved every minute of it.

 

Brian pulled out and flopped onto his back next to him. He pulled the condom off, tying it off before tossing it into the bedside trash. He looked at Justin, shaking his head in astonishment. "That has to be one of my hottest, most intense fucks ever."

 

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment being that you've fucked so many," Justin retorted in derision.

 

Rolling his eyes, Brian slanted his mouth over Justin's, effectively silencing him for the moment. His tongue immediately sought and captured Justin's. They licked at the other, and tangled, giving individual nips on the tender flesh until they pulled back to catch their breath. He looked at the blond sternly for a moment. "It is a compliment. All the others are forgotten and replaced as soon as I fuck them. One thing I know for sure... there will be no forgetting you, Justin Taylor."

 

Justin smiled at Brian almost poignantly, before he whispered a thought that the prince subconsciously feared would long haunt him. "I doubt I'll ever forget you either."

 

Brian pulled Justin's head to lie against his chest, his thoughts troubled and tormented in a way they had never been. This boy was worming his way into a part of him that he had long ago thought to be dead. Now he had to wonder if sending him away would be the only way to stop it. As his hand stroked along the back of the blond that began to snuggle into him, Brian shook his head in grim acknowledgment. Whether near or far, this boy would be both unforgettable and irreplaceable.

 

TBC