- Text Size +

 

Justin slid to the farthest corner of the jeep as they made their way back to Brian's home. His head was tilted high as he looked out the window, in truth looking anywhere but in the direction of the domineering prince that was seated next to him. He nearly jumped when he felt Brian's hand settling on his leg. Utilizing all the control he possessed, Justin tilted his neck back further, continuing to look outside.

 

"If you arch your neck any further, you'll undoubtedly strain it." Brian moved closer as he whispered the words, his breath falling hotly onto the blond's arched and accessible neck. His hand began to rub up and down Justin's leg. "I think we both know that is not the manner I wish for you to become stiff."

 

"Do you ever think about anything else?" Justin snapped, continuing to stare out the window... giving the impression he was avoiding Brian's amorous advances; of course, both of them knowing that to be anything but the truth.

 

Brian's tongue slid along Justin's neck, his breathing quickly escalating. His voice came out in a soft, whispery purr, one that could be fashioned of the richest velvet. "Admit it, Justin. It's always made you hot knowing how badly I want you. Even back in Pittsburgh, you burned knowing my desire for you was so feral."

 

Justin shrugged, unconsciously angling his neck further into Brian's mouth. "I think anyone would find such admiration stimulating."

 

"Stimulating?" Brian growled, his mouth opening fully against the throbbing pulse in Justin's neck. His hand slid further up his leg, quickly finding his mark. He chuckled lustfully against Justin's warming flesh. "Your cock is hard, Justin. You want me... and fuck, do I want to be inside you."

 

"B-Brian, not here." Justin looked nervously up at the driver. "We're not alone."

 

"He's trained not to look," Brian hissed, his mouth moving hotly along Justin's skin, his hand squeezing Justin's rapidly expanding cock. "I can't wait to get back home. I'm going to taste every inch of you... and then I am going to pound into your tight little ass - over and over again."

 

Justin moaned as Brian's fingers began to knead his engorged flesh, knowing any resolve he may have had to resist his many charms was evaporating fast. At last, he turned his head, if for no other reason than to dislodge the mouth attached to his throat as if famished for the very taste of him. As he met the lust in Brian's eyes, Justin realized that might have been a grave error. Justin couldn't look away from the determination clearly defined within Brian's eyes. In this instant, Brian looked like the desert beast he was reputed to be. Justin knew there would be no forestalling Brian's desires when they returned. The prince was hungry in a way he hadn't been since their initial encounters back in Pittsburgh. Brian had been a hunter, stalking and maneuvering his prey. He was even more so now.

 

His voice low and husky, Justin asked, "So, you've disregarded the idea of paybacks?"

 

"Payback? Whatever are you speaking of, little captive?" Brian purred, the blaze in his eyes darkening as he followed the movement of Justin's lips, reluctantly pulling his hand free from the blond's dick, knowing he didn't need the distraction as he tried to talk to this utter temptation.

 

Justin gritted his teeth. "Little captive? God, how I hate that. Precisely the sort of thing that led to my outburst earlier."

 

"You are very outspoken and passionate... both qualities that turn me on, however, there is a time and place for them."

 

"Perhaps, but your grandfather didn't seem to mind," Justin needlessly reminded.

 

Brian grunted. "That's only because you have somehow wrapped him around your finger. Trust me, not an easy feat."

 

"I am very fond of him too. In fact, as upset that I was with you, he was the only one that could have convinced me to stay..." Justin answered, remembering his talk with King Salah only too well. Now he wasn't so sure that had been the best decision for him.

 

"You do realize I wouldn't have released you from our two-week agreement. I am glad you decided to uphold it of your own accord... but that's entirely irrelevant. I would not have let you go," Brian told him emphatically, leaving no doubt to the truth of his words. Brian's eyes once more homed in on the lips he ached to devour. Huskily, he added, "Admit it, Justin - you didn't really want to leave me. In fact, you are becoming attached to both me and my land."

 

Justin shrugged, unwilling to admit the obvious... knowing that was the one weakness he would be a fool to unveil. "Your land is beautiful. Actually, it's hard for me to imagine you having left here to make a life elsewhere."

 

"My life is complicated here." Brian glanced out the window, seeing they were swiftly nearing his estate. He frowned at the realization. Much as he wanted to be back home and comfortable with Justin at his side, chatting had not been how he had anticipated spending the long ride. The fact that this boy unsettled him so deeply was a concern to him. He had no experience with this. Whether it was a concern that became verbalized or not - he dreaded the day when Justin was free to leave him. He was a man of his word, adhering to their agreement wasn't in question; however, it wasn't what he wanted with Justin. Somehow he had to get Justin to ask to prolong his stay in Brakania. That was the terms of the agreement. Should Justin ask to extend his stay for any reason, he was then bound to stay until Brian decided otherwise. His stormy eyes sweeping over the gorgeous blond, Brian accepted that he desired this arrangement to continue far beyond those two weeks. Quirking a brow, Brian decided to prod him further. "That wasn't a complete answer, was it? Your fondness for me has grown. I'd say your actions today only solidify that."

 

A spark of anger flickered in blue eyes, unbeknownst to Justin further stimulating the prince bent on possessing him. "That means nothing, Brian. I was enraged when I heard of your impending engagement thinking you were merely using me; reordering my life on a whim to pass the time while you awaited your princess."

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "I know you don't believe that. You were jealous, Justin. Look me in the eye and tell me you weren't consumed with jealousy thinking of me in her bed. I can admit it if our positions were reversed. I don't do jealousy... but I do know this - I can't stand the thought of you in someone else's bed... male or female."

 

Justin swallowed deeply, his eyes falling deeply into hazel eyes that for the first time began to show genuine emotion that was much more than simple lust. "Fine. It bothered me. I know it shouldn't. Your reputation is quite renowned. You don't succumb to romantic attachments. The day will come when you are done with me. I know this in my head. Then, life goes back to normal."

 

"Let's not overthink this, Justin. We have much of the two weeks remaining. I think we should live in the moment, and not focus on any what-ifs. Time has a way of working things out."

 

Nodding, Justin answered almost hollowly, "Time. Yes, right. The more time that goes by, the sooner my stay is over. That certainly puts things in perspective."

 

"Justin, look at me." Brian's tone was demanding, that authoritative voice that always produced results. He waited for Justin's eyes to rest fully on him. Grasping his chin firmly in hand, Brian rasped huskily, "No more reminders regarding the duration of your stay, or our agreement. We both know when the two weeks end, so discussing it isn't necessary." Brian reached a long finger out to trace along Justin's full and seductive lips. "I think we've talked enough for now. I want to continue our exploration. As we're almost home, a kiss will suffice for now."

 

A sultry smile passed across Justin's lips, his tongue deliberately slipping out to moisten his lips... his knowledge of Brian becoming more thorough each day. Brian always seemed fascinated by the movement of his lips, whether the arrogant prince realized it or not. Any use of his tongue only seemed to entice Brian more fully. "I think I can manage a kiss, Your Highness."

 

"Impertinent little twat. I can't wait to get you in my bed..." Brian growled fiercely. Brian couldn't wait any longer to claim his prize, the temptation of Justin's lips one that he could never resist. Sliding his hand from Justin's chin, he slid it around to the back of his neck, pulling him forward into his arms... his mouth crashing down on the receptive blond's. Brian's fingers slid in and out of the blond strands, tugging him even closer into the heat of his mouth, his tongue sinuously striking out to engage the one that so vexed him. His breathing quickly became erratic as their mouths ate the other, Brian's satisfaction growing upon realizing a similar reaction was echoed within Justin.

 

"Mmmm," Justin couldn't help but moan as their tongues engaged in battle, at this moment hating the clothing that separated them more than anything. He couldn't still the words that tumbled from his lips, ones that he knew would further arouse the lust-driven prince. "I want you, Brian. So badly..."

 

Brian hissed in response, his hands yanking Justin to fall into his lap, his arms positioning Justin's head to fall back against his shoulder as he devoured the ripe sweetness of the blond's mouth in a hunger he'd never known before this man. He pulled his lips free long enough to grate, "It's good that we're home now. I'm going to fuck you so hard, that you'll be feeling me for a long time to come." He slanted his mouth against Justin's again, his lips moving feverishly against the ones that had begun to work as an addictive agent, the realization in the back of his mind - he would never get enough of him. Not ever. Somehow he would find a way to convince Justin to stay. Despite having a large portion of their agreed time remaining, Brian knew it wouldn't be enough. There was no way he could let him go. How he would accomplish that remained to be determined.

 


 

"Your Highness, it's so wonderful to see you again," Lindsay cooed as she kneeled beside the king.

 

"Rise, my child." King Salah looked at her closely, nodding in further acceptance of his choice. "Please sit with me."

 

She rose to her feet before moving slowly to his side, smiling at him fondly. "I was happy to receive your invitation. I trust this means that Brahim has agreed to your proposition."

 

"He has, but with stipulations, ones that I fully support." The king had every intention of outlining each one and seeing that Lindsay signed off on them. This was all for nothing if Brahim didn't have full control over the raising of his heir and future ruler. "I have a legal document prepared. Of course, you can have your own legal counsel look it over before you sign."

 

Lindsay took the offered document, uncertain of how she felt about how her child seemed to be more of a business arrangement... but, under the circumstances, she could understand the king's haste. Undoubtedly, King Salah wasn't getting any younger, and to date, Brahim had shown no desire in replacing him. That was fine with her. She more than liked the prospect of her son being the future King of Brakania. It didn't matter if she remained as Brahim's wife, she would still be a princess and the mother of the king. That was a position of power that more than appealed to her. Of course, she would be lying to herself if she didn't entertain what life could be like as the Queen of Brakania. At this point, that didn't seem very likely. Lindsay decided she would cast that dream aside - at least for now. She smiled sweetly. "I'm sure everything is in order, but I will have my attorney look it over."

 

"Excellent. You are welcome to stay here in the meantime. I was hoping for the wedding to be scheduled as soon as the signatures are complete," King Salah told her, knowing he needed to act quickly. He didn't think Brahim would change his mind, but he wasn't a man to leave anything to chance; not to mention - he would like to see the birth of his great-grandson in his lifetime.

 

"That sounds wonderful." She looked around curiously. "I don't see Brahim. I had assumed he'd be here when I arrived."

 

"No, he is back at his home. I thought it best to work out all the legalities. Then, I will plan a formal dinner and hopefully, your engagement could be announced." The king looked at her closely, trying to decide how much she knew about Brahim's life; in particular, how much he should tell her about Justin.

 

Lindsay watched the king thoughtfully. "I think I should tell you that rumors of your grandson's recent exploits have been widely spread - at least here in Brakania."

 

"What exactly are you saying, Lindsay?" King Salah demanded brusquely, uncertain if he liked what it appeared she could be leading up to suggesting.

 

"Well, I think it's a well-known fact just where Brahim's preferences lie - and, I have no problem with that... but how does that look in light of our marriage? I don't intend on entering into this alliance to be made to look the fool. He really needs to practice some discretion." She raised her head to stare the king in the eye.

 

King Salah colored bright red in his anger. "Lindsay, you need to remember this is basically a marriage of convenience. You are going to be rewarded generously for your part in it. Not to mention being the mother of the future king. I will speak to Brahim regarding discretion... However, I will not ask him to alter his life or any current relationship. That is his decision alone." His eyes drilled into hers for long moments, before he added, "I don't expect to have this discussion again."

 

"I understand, Your Highness." She lowered her head as she processed that information. Relationship, the king had said. Brahim didn't do relationships of any kind. There had been something in the king's tone. It had almost sounded protective. For some reason, she hadn't felt it to be directed toward Brahim. And if not, to whom? One thing was for certain - something significant was happening in Brahim's life... and she didn't intend on allowing it to interfere with her goals.

 

The king watched Brahim's future wife cautiously, hoping he had made the right choice. He felt he had made the only one he could make. Lindsay didn't harbor any love for Brahim; however, she was ambitious. Perhaps too much so. He would need to watch her closely. Everything was covered in the document that awaited her signature. There was no way she could legally take Brahim's child away at the time of the dissolution of their marriage. And yet, he couldn't shake the feeling she was plotting something. It was obvious she knew all about Justin and wasn't in favor of Brahim's attachment to him. He wouldn't allow her to cause any discord there. Brahim was falling in love with Justin, and he completely supported them.

 

He would speak with Brahim regarding his suspicions in a few days. He wanted to observe Lindsay closely in the meantime. His grandson's happiness meant more to him than anything. He would not allow anyone to destroy what Brahim had now found with Justin. Lindsay would be kept under control and under close supervision. Once the child was born, she could be extricated from their lives. Then, Brahim could work toward a fuller life... one that he hoped led Brahim toward accepting his true destiny.

 

TBC