- Text Size +

 

Justin's eyes moved back and forth frantically as he tried to read Brian's very thoughts. Ignoring the harsh gasp from Lindsay behind him, Justin looked deeply into Brian's eyes, hoping to determine if the words Brian spoke were true... or merely a ploy to keep his favorite toy nearby. He couldn't be sure. This turnabout was so sudden... and a complete departure from the Brian he had first met. As he fell into what seemed like desperation in Brian's eyes, Justin thought he had his answer... but he had to be sure. His lips set into a grim and accusing line, Justin placed his hands on his hips, his eyes flaring angrily at the man he loved more than his own life. How he wished he could take Brian's words at face value... but he needed to hear more - much more.

 

Brian warily watched the emotions flickering over Justin's face. Initially, it had seemed to be elation... now it had turned to suspicion. Observing Lindsay's glowering expression, Brian knew he needed to remove her from the scene before any discussion and/or disagreements began. He nodded to the guard, clipping out in his most unquestioning tone, "Please escort Lindsay back. I believe the king has her return transportation ready."

 

A sharp bow followed. "As you wish, Your Highness."

 

Lindsay grudgingly departed, her eyes shooting daggers into Justin. She turned to face the prince, knowing she dare not go too far. "I think you're making a mistake, Brahim. If you change your mind, you know where to find me..."

 

"I won't..." Brian hissed, his attention completely gone from the vindictive bitch and back where it belonged - firmly on Justin. Once she was out of earshot, Brian stepped closer to Justin - close enough to touch, yet knowing now wasn't time to bridge that gap - yet. "Now that we're alone, why don't you tell me what is going through your little blond head?"

 

Justin narrowed his eyes on the towering prince. "Little blond head! You make everything so demeaning when things get too personal."

 

"Too personal?" Brian growled. "I just told you I fucking love you. How much more personal can it get?"

 

"Yeah. You said it. That doesn't mean it's real, though." Justin crossed his arms in front of him, staring his outraged lover down. As Brian continued to stare at him heatedly, his eyes clearly displaying his disbelief... Justin began to think he had jumped to the wrong conclusion. Brian meant it. He just might really be in love with him. "I-I wasn't sure you meant it. I thought it could be just to put the viper in her place. I mean - love and Brian Kinney... well, it just isn't expected."

 

Brian smiled, reaching out to curl his hand behind Justin's neck, angling his head just so, to look him directly in the eyes. "I don't think I need to tell you... it isn't a normal occurrence for me. Yet, it still exists. No, I didn't say it just to keep you in Brakania, even though - I don't want you to leave. Nor did I say it to put Lindsay in her place - although, that would have been effective as well. I said it for one simple reason - I couldn't deny it any longer."

 

Justin took a step back, not because he wanted Brian's hand off of him... but merely to mentally take a picture of the love clearly showing on the prince's face. A beaming smile slowly spread across Justin's face, his initial thought being that he had to be dreaming. "You really mean it then. God, your grandfather was right."

 

An eye roll followed. "Grandfather talks too much. He needs to let me live my own life."

 

"Hmmm. I think he's been doing that, Brian." Justin's eyes filled with loving warmth as he thought of both king and prince. "He loves you so much. I've never seen anything quite like it... not even in my own family. You just don't see his love for you... you feel it."

 

Brian nodded. "It's always been that way with us. He virtually raised me. When I left Brakania to find my own way, the time away from him was more difficult than I can begin to tell you. I don't think I fully realized until I returned home how much I really missed him."

 

"Wow. That's a fountain of intimate information... from you." Justin smirked. "It must be love."

 

"I don't recall hearing a return sentiment from you." Brian's lips rolled under as he surveyed his capricious blond. "I do believe it to be a common response when one tells another that he loves him."

 

Justin looked down, then looked back up again. He laughed when he watched the impatience growing on Brian's face. As much as he would enjoy tormenting his not-so savage beast, Justin knew he couldn't manage it... not now. He had felt like he had waited forever to safely reveal all the emotion burning within his heart. The time for waiting was over. Justin reached out to grasp both of Brian's hands in his own, his eyes swimming with tears as he finally allowed the full feeling of his love to emerge. "I love you, Brian. These past few days my heart has been breaking just thinking about stepping on that plane tomorrow. I can't explain how tormenting those thoughts have been."

 

"You don't have to explain." Brian squeezed Justin's hands tightly. "I've been feeling the same. These past two weeks have been the best of my life. As the days have passed, I've dreaded tomorrow's date like no other."

 

Leaning forward, Justin placed a soft and gentle kiss on Brian's lips. "You don't have to dread it any longer. I'm not going anywhere."

 

"I know one other person that will be very glad to hear that too." Brian's gaze began to burn as it swept over Justin, his body telling him it had been hours since he'd last claimed this adorable blond that so captivated him. "I think Grandfather can wait. I don't think I can..."

 

"Take me home, Brian." Justin's voice was heavy, his body aching in the same need. He knew this time it wouldn't be any sort of animal coupling... although, he expected there would be more of those in the future. Brian was a man driven by strong desires. There would be times when he needed to express and fulfill them quickly. Justin had a feeling this wouldn't be one of those times. "I want you so badly."

 

Brian smashed his lips across Justin's, his arms reaching out to yank him tightly against him, his tongue claiming and devouring the mouth that so addicted him. He pulled back to walk him away from the gardens, his mouth breathing hotly against his neck. "You've got me, Justin Taylor. Try to leave me now, and you might incite a war!"

 

Justin chuckled, before Brian's words fully sunk in. He stilled his steps to peer up at him closely. "Would you have really let me get on that plane tomorrow?"

 

"During the past two weeks, I've toyed with ideas on how to keep you here. In truth, I could do so with very little effort." Seeing the hurt look that crossed Justin's face, Brian scolded him, "Calm your hot little head down. I was referring to my power in this land... not to any weakness on your part. When I realized how I felt about you... my strategy soon changed. It turned into wanting you to stay because you would want to be with me - not because I manipulated you into it. So yes, I would have let you get on that plane. Whether I could have refrained from coming after you... I guess we'll never know."

 

"I'm glad you told me. I don't want to think of how much more time we could have wasted."

 

As they slid into the back of the jeep that would take them back to Brian's beautiful home, Justin leaned his head on Brian's shoulder, breathing in the hot desert air as they began to move. He smiled as he watched the scenery falling away behind them, his excitement unrivaled by none he'd ever known. Brian loved him... and he loved Brian. For him, that was the beginning and end of a perfect dream. One that he hoped to live for a long time to come.

 


 

Standing beside the bed, Brian and Justin quickly shed their clothing, eyes yearningly moving over each other as their hands performed the familiar task - clothing an unwanted barrier between them. Justin, being unfettered by robes, completed his task first; his eyes coyly looking away, seeing nothing wrong in teasing this passionate man that he loved so much. Turning his back on his prince, Justin deliberately bent over, pulling the bedding back on the bed... his ass swaying in time with his movements. He knew his efforts were about to be rewarded when a hand reached out to playfully crack against the bare flesh.

 

"Getting brave, aren't you, little boy?" Brian hissed, as he pushed Justin down onto the bed, moving with purpose to crawl over his submissive and wanting body.

 

Justin nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah. I don't want to take things slow. I j-just want you."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed into fiery slits. "I always want you, Justin. Every waking hour."

 

A groan fell from Justin's lips as Brian's warm mouth began to kiss along his sternum, marking his path downward... his goal blissfully in mind. Justin's body arched upward in painful desperation when Brian's mouth skirted around the hardness of his cock - their playful game of torment continuing. "B-Brian, please. Don't tease me now. Just fuck me!"

 

Brian growled as he reached under his always prepared pillow, withdrawing a packet of lube and a condom. He placed the wrapper in between his teeth, tearing it with the sound piercing the room, the only sound heard above their harsh breathing. Once he was fully sheathed, he opened the packet of lube, knowing he planned on preparing his blond in the quickest manner possible. All he wanted right now was to be inside of him. In truth, it was all he ever seemed to want. Working his fingers in and out of Justin's tight, clenching hole, Brian hissed his deep approval. "Always so tight... and warm. The perfect ass for my cock." He moved his fingers apart to stretch him, his voice dropping even lower when he purred, "Think about it, Justin. In the not too distant future, I can fuck you raw. What do you think about that?"

 

The unimaginable happened at that moment, Justin's leaking cock began to expand, his hips thrusting as his release shot out. A moan of mortification assailed him at his unbelievable loss of control. "I don't believe you did this to me..."

 

A low and lusty chuckle followed. "That's my boy. No control. I like that. You have no idea how much." Brian lined his cock up, his hips slowly moving to take possession. He leaned down to smash their lips together, their combined sweat running into each of their mouths. He pulled his lips free to stare fiercely and possessively at his young lover. "It's so fucking hot how much you want me. Since day one when you were resisting me - it's been the hottest thing ever knowing this desire lived inside of you. A desire I'll never stop wanting to own."

 

"You have me, Brian." Justin's own gaze became feral when he looked into the primal intensity of Brian's eyes. He felt his body responding anew as Brian began that familiar rocking motion into him. Fuck. He was with Brian one-hundred percent. He would never get enough of this either. Ever! "You feel so amazing. Love you so much..."

 

Brian felt his heart bursting along with his cock at the words he had often longed to hear falling from Justin's perfect lips during this precise act. He quickened his pace, filling the condom far quicker than had been his intention. This boy pushed him over the edge with so little provocation. He placed his forehead against Justin's, his breathing slowly beginning to return to a more normal rhythm... his lips moving to claim the perfect ones that so beguiled him. "I love you too, you little fucker. Don't ever forget that... no matter if I don't say it often."

 

"I won't forget it. I couldn't. It's my dream come true." Justin sighed. He was about to add more when the unexpected knock came to Brian's door. "That's odd. They never bother you when we're in here."

 

"Yes... and they won't now, either!" Brian clipped out.

 

"It could be important..." Justin told him, more than anything hoping it wouldn't be anything to take him away from him tonight.

 

Brian's eyes glared at the door when the knock continued in ferocity. "Fuck. It must be Hamal. It appears he's not going away." Brian slid naked from the bed, pausing only to slip into a robe, sashing it tightly around his waist. He padded to the door, pulling it open angrily. "What the fuck is it? I believe I informed the staff I wasn't to be disturbed for the rest of the night."

 

Hamal flushed guiltily, his eyes filled with horror... yet not from disturbing the prince or anything that he may have interrupted. "My Prince, I apologize... but I've had news. You must return to the king's home immediately."

 

"What's happened?" Brian demanded, the color quickly disappearing from his face.

 

"King Salah has suffered a heart attack. His physician is requesting your immediate presence."

 

TBC