- Text Size +

Brian watched with analytical eyes as Craig hovered behind Ted as the accountant placed himself behind the desk, preparing to begin the long process of combing through the books. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he watched the older man pacing, his face slightly flushed. Brian knew that Taylor's behavior could stem from various reasons.

 

One, he had something to hide... and now worried about how well he had covered his tracks. That was Brian's first and foremost opinion of Craig Taylor's erratic demeanor.

 

Two, he was just nervous and edgy; a common enough response in any man that fell under his all-encompassing radar.

 

And, three... he was just completely bent out of shape on how he had just moments ago visually fucked his son before his eyes; uncaring of who was watching or reading his intentions for future encounters with the blond.

 

Brian's eyes darkened in remembrance of what had been in his opinion far too brief of a moment with the beautiful boy. He would assess the boy as around 23 years of age, eight years his junior. Most importantly, he knew the boy was gay. It didn't take long to determine such; in his experience, it was generally instantaneous. That had been even more the case with the delectable Justin Taylor. The boy obviously held him in contempt. Brian decided that was another reason to have ambivalent feelings towards Craig Taylor. It didn't much matter, though. Brian had made up his mind the instant Justin had turned around to face him.

 

He would have that boy. Brian didn't even think it would be relegated to one of his ‘one-time' fucks. He had wanted the boy too badly. Instantly he had been aware of the blond, hard and aching... with the realization that Justin had to be the one to assuage that ache. His eyes glazed over. Assuage it he would... and it would be soon. Brian always got what he wanted, one way or another. He would go about it in a civilized fashion first. Once the boy knew of the great honor he bestowed on him by being desired by him, he would soon submit. He would give the blond the greatest pleasure he'd ever known... that he would ever know.

 

No matter how long it took, or what methods he was forced to use; Brian wouldn't be leaving Pittsburgh until he had satiated himself within the perfect body of Justin Taylor. The sooner the boy came to terms with that, the better for all of them.

 

Brian forced his mind back to the here and now, arching a brow at Ted as he looked at Craig Taylor hovering over him. He rolled his eyes, seeing that he needed to remove Craig from the scene if Ted had any hope of doing his job. "Craig, how about you take me on that tour now? Ted will be going through the numbers most of the day."

 

"All day?" Craig asked, his voice rising as he failed to hide his irritation. "I have work to do that requires the use of my computer."

 

"You're trying to tell me that you don't have another company computer to use when I know you have an assistant manager?" Brian angrily demanded, rage stirring in him as it always did when someone tried to deceive him; most particularly when the man in question was one he didn't trust, in addition to owing him a large sum of money.

 

Craig hung his head, knowing that he'd been bested. "Of course, Mr. Kinney. There's another computer I can use. Let's get on with the tour. I can see to those matters this afternoon."

 

"Lead the way, then..." Brian told him, following closely behind... frowning slightly when Craig abruptly stopped when a woman began to call out his name.

 

"Jennifer, what are you doing here?" Craig demanded, not liking the impression he was giving of his family constantly dropping in for visits when he was supposed to be running the store.

 

Brian stepped forward, knowing a prime opportunity when he saw one. He had no doubt this must be the hot little blond's mother. "Craig, would this be your wife?"

 

"Uh, yes. Brian Kinney, this is my wife, Jennifer." He swallowed nervously, hoping Jennifer wouldn't have the bad taste to speak all the bad things Craig had been regaling to her over the past week. "Jennifer, this is Brian Kinney... the financier that I have told you about."

 

Jennifer smiled graciously, not giving much away in her tense, yet welcoming smile. "Mr. Kinney, I have heard so much about you."

 

Brian chuckled. "I'm sure you have, Mrs. Taylor."

 

"Oh, please call me Jennifer." She looked to her husband. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

 

"Fine," he grumbled, not quite as upset as he sounded... thinking any time away from this disturbing man was a very good thing. He motioned her off to the side, before he told Brian, "I'll just be a moment, Sir."

 

"No problem, Craig. I'll be here all day..." he answered smugly, the threat more than apparent in his voice.

 

Jennifer was about to move away with her husband when her face showed an expression of having had a sudden thought. "Mr. Kinney, I'm not certain how long you plan to be in town... but, if you'd like to join us for dinner this evening instead of settling for restaurant or hotel fare; we'd be more than happy to have you."

 

Craig's eyes widened, as he glared at his wife. "Jennifer, I'm sure Mr. Kinney has made other plans."

 

"Not at all," Brian murmured thoughtfully, inwardly gloating. It was just too easy sometimes. "I wouldn't want to impose, though. And, I'm not exactly traveling alone, my accountant would be accompanying me."

 

"Not a problem. We dine at seven o'clock." She smiled at Brian in a conspiratorial fashion. "I'm accustomed to throwing an extra plate on the table. I never know when Justin's friend will join us."

 

Brian's eyes glowed. Justin lived at home... and at his age. That in itself he found to be odd; but, it fit in with his plans nicely. Brian smiled, his decision instantly made. "We'd be delighted to join you, Jennifer." He smiled at Craig coldly. "I will leave you two and wander around in the meantime. You can join me when you are finished."

 

He almost laughed to himself as they walked away. How utterly perfect, he thought to himself. Dinner at the Taylor home. He could use the opportunity to pick up any stray piece of information to aid in his investigation here... and, the icing on the cake - finding a moment to isolate the beautiful Justin Taylor. Once Justin was made aware of his desire for him, the boy would be his for the taking. Justin would be in his bed tonight.

 


 

Justin laid down his chalks as he picked up the phone, working as all the others in the art department were out to lunch, hopelessly distracted by finishing his project while the creativity was flowing so vividly in his mind. "Justin Taylor," he answered his focus on the board in front of him.

 

"Hi, Sweetheart," Jennifer Taylor spoke warmly into the phone.

 

"Mom, what's up?" Justin asked, a slight frown developing; knowing it wasn't common for her to be calling him in the middle of the day.

 

His mom sighed for a moment, hoping Justin would be agreeable... thinking tonight's dinner could be a very important tool in Craig making a more positive impression on Brian Kinney. As it was right now, she felt the two of them to be two battling bulls in a china shop. "I was hoping you could get home not only on time tonight, but a little bit early."

 

"Uh, probably. My day isn't looking too hectic. Mr. Vance might let me cut out a bit early. Why? What's going on tonight?" Justin asked, more than a little confused.

 

"Well, I have invited Brian Kinney and his associate over to dinner tonight. I'd like for our family to present a united front. This visit going well is very important for your father's business." She paused for a moment. "I don't think I need to tell you that."

 

Justin grimaced, uncertain if it to be a good idea or not for him to be seated at the same dinner table with that man... and in his own home. The man was unbelievably sexy; yet, that was where his attractions ended - at least in his opinion. There was something so cold in the financier's eyes... an almost calculating variable that made him more nervous than any man had ever evoked in him. Remembering the heat and determination in Brian Kinney's eyes, made Justin feel not only hot inside... but, hunted, possessed, and completely vulnerable. He shuddered as he realized he felt all that in the brief moment he had fallen under the man's gaze. Justin tried to tell himself he was imagining things... yet, his instincts told him to beware.

 

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Mom. Does Dad know about this?" Justin asked, realizing his father most likely had to know... but, thinking his father couldn't be pleased with the idea.

 

"Yes, of course, he knows, Justin. He was standing beside me when I invited him. Why isn't it a good idea?" she asked in obvious bewilderment.

 

Justin groaned, uncertain of how much to say. "It's just well... I met him this morning, and I really didn't have a favorable impression of him; and, uhmmm... well, you know how Dad feels about him."

 

"Your father often overdramatizes things. It's understandable in this case, though. The business hasn't been doing so well, and he owes Mr. Kinney a small fortune; obviously, he is tense... and looking towards his financier as the enemy. I think a relaxing dinner at home where they can just let the business go for a while and get to know each other in a civil environment would benefit your father immensely," Jennifer told her son in her most imploring voice.

 

"Fine," Justin grumbled, knowing nothing good would come of this. "I'll be there."

 

Jennifer smiled, yet still felt a bit unsettled. "And, be on your best behavior?"

 

"What am I three years old?" Justin muttered. "Yes, I'll behave... as long as he does."

 

"I don't think you have to worry about that, Justin. I get the feeling he is an extremely cultured and refined man. Dinner is at seven. Try to be here early, okay? I want this night to go well for your father," she told him in obvious excitement.

 

Justin smiled mischievously, before asking, "Can I bring a date?"

 

Jennifer groaned. "Ethan? I'd rather you didn't... but, if you must I suppose it's fine."

 

"I'll make sure he behaves. He has an audition this evening, so I'm not even sure he can make it." Justin looked back down at his board, frowning in concentration. "Now, I need to get some work done... if I'm to be home for your dinner."

 

Laughing, his mother responded, "Okay, Justin. I'll see you tonight. I love you, sweetheart."

 

"Love you too, Mom," Justin returned, before ending the call. He shook his head in disbelief at what his well-meaning mother had inflicted on them. Dinner with Brian Kinney. His mother had no idea of what she was asking. Justin knew that look in a man's eyes. Seeing it so blatant in a predatory man such as Brian Kinney was more unsettling than he cared to think about. He kind of felt guilty for using Ethan as a buffer... but, if it kept the aggressive Mr. Kinney from making a move on him, then it was worth it. Justin had no idea how mistaken he was in that... and a great many other things.

 


 

Brian sat next to Ted on the sofa, drinking a glass of aged scotch; only half listening to Jennifer Taylor talking to him in an animated voice. She was actually quite congenial, and extremely pleasant. If not connected to a man he didn't trust in Craig Taylor, he would probably genuinely like her. As it was, though, he couldn't read much into her warmth being that she was married to the man he was here to investigate... and possibly destroy. Ted hadn't found anything negligent in the bookkeeping today; but, he was only beginning.

 

He looked around distractedly, waiting for the purpose of his acceptance of Jennifer Taylor's invitation to appear. Justin Taylor. He couldn't wait to feast his eyes on him once again. And, so much more. He smiled at Jennifer as her speech continued, catching the last bit of dinner being almost ready to be served; asking to be excused to see to it. Brian knew she was merely being gracious, and not asking his permission. At times it was difficult for him to separate his past life in Brakania from his American life. As Prince Bakir, he was always asked for permission for everything and anything; here in America, he had kept his true identity hidden.

 

Taking another drink of the amber liquor, his eyes looked around the room briefly; knowing this was another opportunity to see if Craig Taylor was living beyond his means... and using the money he should be repaying to his bank by the beautification of his home. He didn't find anything out of order. The décor was done with style, yet not overdone. He assumed it would have been by the hands of Jennifer Taylor. She seemed like a lady of class and great refinement. Brian didn't really think she was ideally suited to Craig Taylor. His mind once again turned to thoughts of Justin. Brian couldn't help but wonder which parent he would most reflect.

 

Ted hissed under his breath, "I can't believe we are here. Who has dinner with a man they abhor and are investigating?"

 

"Enough, Theodore," Brian snapped. "I always have a motivation for everything I do."

 

"Right. I know what's motivating you." Ted snorted. "Has little to do with Taylor Electronics... and more to do with Taylor's son."

 

Brian laughed, not bothering to deny Ted's claim. No one knew him better than Ted. "You know I am in the habit of indulging my whims. Call me spoiled if you like. It doesn't matter as long as I get what I want."

 

"I don't think you will this time, Brian. Young Mr. Taylor didn't seem to be overly fascinated by your charms..." Ted told him mockingly.

 

"You forget who I am, my friend. If I want something I take it." His eyes darkened as the object of his most profound desire walked into the room. "Never doubt it, Theodore."

 

Ted groaned, realizing this was the beginning of a long and stressful evening as he looked at Brian's face when Justin walked in; lust pouring from his eyes, obviously uncaring that his father had walked in directly behind him. As Ted's eyes looked towards Craig Taylor, he quickly noticed the look was anything but unnoticed by Justin's father. He rolled his eyes, fully cognizant of the fact that this could end very badly.

 

Brian stood, walking lazily towards them, giving the appearance of stalking his prey. How little they knew he was doing exactly that... and, would pounce on it at a time of his choosing. "How delightful," Brian purred, his eyes fully on Justin. "The Taylor men have arrived." Brian looked towards the elder Taylor, smiling benignly. "Thank you again for the dinner invitation, Craig."

 

"Don't mention it," Craig answered with a flush. "Jennifer loves to entertain, and I see no reason you need to be stuck with hotel or restaurant food on your first night in Pittsburgh."

 

"We appreciate that. Now, I have one request..."

 

Justin and Craig's eyes widened nervously, both of them for different reasons. Craig was the first to respond, from his vantage point unable to discern his son looking anywhere but at the domineering man before them. "What's that, Mr. Kinney?"

 

"Business is concluded for the day. Let's enjoy a pleasant evening. Your wife has evidently gone to a great deal of trouble, let's not spoil that by talk of business," Brian told him, managing to look away from Justin long enough to address his father.

 

"Sounds good to me." Craig shifted on his feet nervously for a moment. "I'm just going to check on Jennifer and make sure she doesn't need any help. I'll be right back."

 

Brian smiled, feeling as if he'd been waiting for this moment all day. "Take your time, Craig." His hungry gaze once again returned to Justin. "I'm sure Justin can keep me entertained..."

 

Craig looked apologetically at Justin for a moment, before veering off towards the kitchen... knowing he needed to have a couple of stiff drinks quickly before he sat down to this dinner.

 

Justin smiled at their guest nervously, despite his personal feelings knowing he was expected to be the gracious host. "Can I get you a refill, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian reached up, stroking his hand along the side of Justin's face, amazed at the shock of awareness that traveled through his body at the mere touch. The meeting with this boy almost seemed like an act of fate to him. Brian was a strong believer in karma. He intended to explore this particular destiny to the fullest. Brian wet his lips, moving even closer to his prey; smiling when Justin took a nervous step backward. Brian's thoughts were more than clear. Go ahead and retreat, little boy. I'll only follow you.

 

From the other room, they could hear Jennifer's voice calling out that dinner was ready. Justin moved to walk past Brian, only to be held in place by his hand firmly grasping his arm. Brian's lips moved closer, his breath feathering across his lips. He lowered his voice to a mere whisper. "Tell me, Justin. Are you on the menu?"

 

Justin gasped, before jerking his arm away. "Of course not. Now, shall we go in to dinner?"

 

Brian laughed, his eyes drawn to Justin's tight ass moving along before him. He had never been so intrigued by a hunt... one that he was determined to win - no matter what methods he had to exact. He smiled as Jennifer sat him next to Justin at the table, quickly observing the rest of the seating arrangements... more than pleased how this had turned out. He leaned over to whisper in Justin's ear, intent on making Justin even more than aware of his determined pursuit. "Perhaps not tonight, Justin. But, you will be. Oh yes, you most definitely will be."

 

TBC