- Text Size +

 

Brian smiled as Justin discreetly tried to slide to the furthest corner of his seat, the blond instantly becoming aware of Brian sliding closer as they passed around the various dishes that Jennifer Taylor had prepared. He dished small helpings onto his plate, grimacing slightly at the carbs he would be partaking of past seven o'clock, but deciding to do so while making his interest in Justin known to be a most worthwhile sacrifice. It amazed him that the son of Craig Taylor could be packaged of the sheer perfection found in Justin. Brian didn't find the boy to resemble either of his parents much; however, if he had to attribute him to one - it would undoubtedly be to his mother.

 

Taking a small bite of his salad, Brian found himself glancing at Jennifer Taylor thoughtfully. He wondered about her. Was she truly as innocent and clueless as she appeared... or was she perhaps the most clever one of all? Brian didn't like mysteries. Most especially when they were connected to a man he unequivocally didn't trust... in addition to being attached to a man he had just met - and one he wanted almost obsessively. He didn't like the feelings Justin Taylor evoked within him. Brian was accustomed to sudden lust. However, he wasn't familiar with a need of this nature. In regards to Justin - failure was not an option.

 

He had to have him. In fact, he would have him. How he achieved the much-desired end results didn't matter. All that mattered was having the boy spread out in his bed. Brian had always enjoyed the chase... but, he found in the case of this delectable blond - he was more interested in the events that followed the capture, than the actual hunt itself. He glanced unobtrusively at the gorgeous blond that continued to hold himself aloof, his thoughts running fast and rampant. The things I want to do to you, little boy. Things that I WILL do to you...

 

Brian arched a brow when Ted not so subtly cleared his throat from across the table. He looked around the table to see everyone looking at him inquisitively. His prey next to him was glancing at him in annoyance; Craig was flushed and looking as if he wanted to be anywhere but here; Ted looked embarrassed... and Jennifer looked concerned, a frown marring her brow. He shook his head slightly, a question falling from his lips. "Did I miss something?"

 

Jennifer laughed, realizing he hadn't heard her question. "You must have been in a good place, Brian. I was asking if your dinner was okay."

 

"Oh yes, it's perfect Jennifer. Thank you." Brian's gaze slid to the blond seated next to him. "I was in a very good place..."

 

Ted chewed and swallowed a succulent piece of roast beef, nodding his head to Jennifer in appreciation. "I must concur, Jennifer. This roast beef is delicious. Cooked to perfection."

 

Jennifer beamed. "Thank you, Ted. I'm glad you are enjoying it." She looked briefly to her husband that seemed to be focused solely on his meal and not using the opportunity to endear himself to the men that were here to investigate him, wondering why he wasn't using the evening to his advantage. Then, her eyes moved to Justin who was mostly pushing his food around on his plate, distracted and looking at no one.

 

Craig looked up after a moment, saying almost in passing, "I'm afraid I have to go back to the store right after dinner."

 

Brian's gaze sharpened on Craig. "Is there a problem, Craig?"

 

"No problem, Sir. I had previously scheduled inventory for tonight, not knowing of your arrival. My assistant manager is there... but, I generally like to oversee these matters myself..." Craig told him, his words in truth... but, primarily knowing he didn't want to be under that microscopic stare the entire evening. He felt as if he was throwing his son to the wolf... but, he didn't see any other way right now. Justin could take care of himself, he assured himself. He further convinced himself that the more things were in order the quicker Brian would be leaving Pittsburgh. That was the best thing he could do for both his company and his son.

 

"Commendable," Brian returned blandly, uncaring of Craig's imminent departure. If he had his way... and he usually did - he would have everyone gone, the only exception being the enticing blond next to him.

 

"Craig, really? You couldn't have rescheduled?" Jennifer asked in exasperation, looking apologetically towards their guests.

 

Craig Taylor gave his wife a warning look. "Jennifer, these things don't get done by themselves."

 

"It's fine, Jennifer. Business should take precedence. I find that admirable," Brian told her, finding the prospect of the elder Taylor leaving more than pleasing.

 

Ted rolled his eyes, seeing exactly where Brian's mind was heading. He knew better than to say a word. Ted knew when to push Brian's buttons and when to fade into the woodwork. Now, was not the time to push when Brian was beginning the hunt. If he said too much, Brian would be sending him back to the store with Craig. That was something he really didn't care to do.

 

Justin pushed his food around on his plate, taking a random bite - here and there - finding his appetite to be absent, blaming the unsettling man seated next to him. He looked up to find his mother's gaze sharply upon him, when he asked, "So, have you heard from Molly?"

 

She smiled brightly. "Yes, Justin. She called me right before dinner. She loves camp. I think she called more to check on her horse, though."

 

Brian listened to the conversation attentively. He looked towards Justin. "Molly? I assume that's your sister."

 

Justin nodded, glancing at him briefly... unable to hold his gaze, the fire in Brian's eyes more than disconcerting. "Yes, my younger sister. She's away at summer camp."

 

"I see," Brian commented, filing everything he was learning about the Taylor's and Justin into his memory bank. "You have a stable, then?"

 

Craig looked up, alarm showing on his face. "A small one. Jennifer's father insisted the kids needed horses and a stable. It was his gift after we were married and moved into the house."

 

Brian whistled in appreciation. "A very nice gift. I myself am a great lover of horseflesh. I would love to see it."

 

Justin inwardly groaned, immediately sensing where this would be heading. His eyes lifted to see his mother smiling at Brian engagingly, knowing what was going to fall out of her mouth before the words were spoken. He gritted his teeth together, wishing he had an excuse to leave as his father had. Why hadn't Ethan shown up? That would have solved his dilemma. Remembering the predatory gleam in Brian's eyes, he wasn't even certain Ethan's presence would have mattered.

 

"I'm sure Justin would love to show you around the stables after dinner." She looked at her son that was staring at her in disbelief, although he'd known this was precisely the offer Brian had been leading up to with his more than obvious lead-in. "Wouldn't you, Justin?" she asked, with almost a sharpness in her voice.

 

He turned to glare at a more than pleased Brian. He smiled tightly, before he whispered, "I'd be more than happy to show you around, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian reached down, running his hand up and down Justin's thigh, smiling when he felt the muscles jerking in response to his unexpected touch. His hand strayed to the inside of Justin's leg, intending to keep his hand on Justin for as long as the boy allowed it; determined he would have a taste of this beautiful blond tonight. He had never wanted to possess a man as he did this one. The need and ache vibrated inside of him like nothing he had ever known. He had to assuage it or go completely mad. Brian was almost angry at the boy for provoking this desire within him. He was never distracted from his duty to business... yet, since the moment his eyes had fallen on the enticing blond all he could think of was him. One way or another he would have him... and, it had to be soon.

 

Justin could feel the color rising in his cheeks, as he subtly reached down to remove Brian's hand; momentarily thrilling at the jolt that traveled through his hand and up to his arm the brief amount of time their hands touched. He placed Brian's hand back in his own lap, before immediately releasing it; placing his own underneath the table, hoping to still the slight quiver that had overtaken it. He smiled politely at Brian before he spoke, "Let me know when you're ready. I already have plans for going out this evening."

 

Jennifer's head jerked up from her dinner, as she pierced Justin with an accusing look. "I thought you planned on staying in tonight. Did your plans with Ethan change?"

 

"No change. He had an audition this evening. I haven't heard from him yet," Justin answered softly, knowing the predator next to him was taking in every word. "I wasn't going out until later. There wasn't a need to bring it up."

 

Before Jennifer could interject, Brian asked, "Ethan?"

 

Craig answered shortly for all of them. "Ethan is Justin's friend. They spend a lot of time together."

 

Brian curled his lips under, his brow uplifting. "Friend?"

 

Jennifer and Craig both flushed, knowing exactly what Brian was asking; Ted averted his gaze entirely - wanting nothing to do with the discussion, while Justin stared at Brian head-on.

 

"Friend, yes. I go out with him, among others. I'm not in a committed relationship." His eyes flared as he met Brian's hungry and determined gaze, refusing to back down to the assertive man. "Obviously, I'm gay."

 

Brian dabbed at the corner of his mouth with a napkin, before laying it down as laughter overtook him. He ignored Jennifer's outraged gasp, as his eyes continued to fixate on the aggravated blond, thinking he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. "I appreciate your candor, Justin. It's the best way to be."

 

Craig threw down his napkin, abruptly pushing back his chair. "I'm sorry, I really need to go. I do apologize, Mr. Kinney. I'm sure I'll see you in the morning."

 

"You will," Brian agreed, inclining his head as Craig stood; realizing the older man was departing more to leave a situation that fell far out of his comfort zone than it was in dedication to his business. "Thank you again for the kind dinner invitation."

 

Nodding, Craig leaned over to kiss his angry wife on the cheek, before looking back towards the others. "Goodnight, Justin."

 

"Goodnight, Dad." Justin smiled at his father in understanding, knowing if he could extricate himself from this dinner, he would be doing the same.

 

Jennifer watched as her husband left, pushing back her chair to stand. "If you'll excuse me I'm just going to grab dessert from the kitchen. I won't be but a moment."

 

"Take your time, Jennifer. I'm sure Justin can keep us entertained," Brian said with a smirk, his eyes fastened intently on the squirming blond.

 

Ted groaned, wishing he was any place other than here. He smiled at Justin warmly, before he asked, "Tell me, Justin - are there any good clubs here in town? Gay clubs, to be exact."

 

Justin nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes. There are several. The one I prefer is Babylon. In fact, that's where I was planning to go later on tonight."

 

"Perhaps we can escort you there, Justin. Being strangers in your town, I'm sure you would make an excellent guide..." Brian prompted, oblivious to Jennifer returning, carrying a decadent dish of strawberry torte.

 

"Guide?" Jennifer asked as she placed the dessert on the table.

 

"Yes. Justin was telling us about a club named Babylon. We were expressing an interest in seeing it," Brian answered, knowing Jennifer the ever gracious hostess - and obvious peacemaker between him and her husband - would encourage this idea.

 

She cut slices of torte, placing them on the dessert plates... passing them around the table, nodding in complete understanding. "That sounds wonderful. Justin goes to that club. He'd be an ideal guide."

 

"Well, I guess I can... but, I have to work tomorrow. I wasn't planning on staying long." Reading the pleading look in his mother's eyes, Justin acquiesced. "I'd prefer to drive myself. I can meet you there, though."

 

Ted began to speak before Brian could dispute Justin's suggestion. "It's probably a good idea, Brian. We are a bit overdressed for clubbing."

 

Brian grudgingly agreed, while openly glaring at his friend for eliminating any chance of having the hot little blond in the car with him. "Fine. We'll do that, then. Of course, I want to see the horses first."

 

Justin ate a few bites of his dessert, primarily out of respect for his mother's efforts; gratified to see their guests doing the same. "I'm ready whenever you are, Mr. Kinney."

 

"I've been ready," Brian purred, uncaring that their hostess at once picked up on the undercurrents between her son and the wealthy financier. Brian turned to smile warmly at Jennifer. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Jennifer."

 

"You're welcome, Brian." She looked back and forth between the two of them, wondering how she had missed the attraction Brian Kinney held for her son. That could have been a good thing, if not for Justin's obvious dislike for Brian. She hoped Justin handled it appropriately... and didn't do anything to further damage his father in Brian's eyes.

 

Brian stood as he watched Justin reluctantly doing the same. He looked at Ted inquiringly. "Are you coming along, Ted?"

 

"Oh no. I'll stay here and keep Jennifer company," Ted answered, knowing better than to be the awkward third hanging back when Brian made his move on Justin.

 

Justin barely held back a shudder, knowing he would be in the stables alone with Brian. He didn't delude himself about why Brian wanted to look at the horses. Brian was going to make his move. Next Justin had to figure out how to effectively combat it without hurting his father in the process.

 

 


 

Brian's eyes darkened in unabashed hunger as he followed Justin out of the house. His ass was unbelievable. He wanted to touch it. Then he wanted to lick it, eat it... totally devour it. When he had taken his fill of it, he would fuck it. Brian didn't think it would be one time, either. He would fuck that ass over and over again. Take it until he could look at it and not feel his cock dripping from the mere anticipation of ramming into that tight ass. Instinctively, Brian felt Justin's experience was vastly limited. A lacking he would change quickly, and with the greatest of pleasure. Normally in the case of an in-depth rim job, Brian was the receiver. In the case of Justin Taylor - that would be different. As he watched that ass moving forward, in an obvious intent to get this over with quickly - Brian decided he would give this boy a rimming he'd never forget.

 

Once inside the stables, Justin turned to face Brian; all thoughts of what he'd been about to say evaporating from his mind as he viewed the look of unadulterated lust on the brunet's face. He sighed, knowing this had been a massive mistake. Babylon was going to be an even larger one - of that he had no doubt. He backed away slowly, the hunger on Brian's face continuing to intensify. "Uhmmm, you're here to see the horses, right?" Justin reminded, continuing to take backward steps... his eyes caught by the look of primal need on Brian's face. He groaned when his back hit the wall, knowing he was well and truly trapped.

 

Brian chuckled lustfully, his hands reaching out to bracket next to Justin's head. His voice dropped to a low sexy rasp, as he uttered, "I didn't come out here to see your horses. We both know that, Justin."

 

"Mr. Kinney, this is all quite pointless. Nothing is going to happen between you and me," Justin whispered, willing away the responses of his body to this beguiling man.

 

"Is that so?" Brian asked moving closer, pressing his body tightly against the not-so-unresponsive blond. "Seems to me something is happening to both of us."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "Means nothing. You're hot and I'm gay. It doesn't mean I'm going to forget all I know about you and jump into your bed. I'm not built like that. It's not going to happen. Sorry."

 

Brian rolled his hips against Justin's, letting the boy feel the heat of his desire. He moved one hand down Justin's side to hook around his hip, the other he reached out to stroke the side of his face; eyes fastening on the lips he hungered to devour. "You are so delusional, Justin. There's so much you don't know about me. If you knew all there was to know, I guarantee you wouldn't set out to challenge me."

 

"I'm not trying to challenge you, nor am I trying to entice you. Your business here is with my father. I have absolutely nothing to do with that," Justin spat out vehemently.

 

"You could, though. I'd be willing to make a trade with you, Justin..." Brian told him, feathering his fingers lightly over Justin's luscious lips.

 

Justin swallowed, not the least bit surprised this was coming. He pushed against the stronger man's chest, desperate to gain some separation; their closeness affecting him in more ways than he preferred to think about. "Again, as I have said... I have nothing to do with your arrangement with my father. In fact, I have no reason to make a deal with you. My father runs his business honorably. You won't find anything out of order. He's merely going through a bad time."

 

"That may be true, Justin. If you are correct, then he doesn't have anything to worry about." Brian considered Justin thoughtfully for a moment. "I think I changed my mind, though."

 

"About what?" Justin asked, eyeing Brian in suspicion.

 

"Everything seemed in order today, and Ted is an expert at finding anything out of place. That doesn't mean there isn't anything to find; it could merely mean it is hidden very well. In a gesture of good faith, I will grant your father a 60-day extension," Brian told him, watching the blond for any show of weakness... loving the overall expressiveness of the boy.

 

Justin's eyes narrowed dubiously. "Contingent on what?"

 

Brian's eyes flared as he viewed the fire in Justin's face, the passion that he knew would be explosive in his bed. Fuck, he wanted to take him right now. He was trembling in his need, a need that he knew could only be fully satisfied by this beautiful blond. "Come back to my hotel tonight. Let me have you."

 

Eyes widening in fury, Justin shoved against the arrogant brunet with all his might, barely managing to achieve enough distance to slide out from his entrapment. "Fuck you and your offer! My father is innocent, a fact your accountant will confirm very soon. Regardless of that, I am not some prize for your massive ego. You will never have me! Accept it... and move on - now!"

 

Brian watched with angry, lust-eaten eyes as Justin all but ran from the stables; shaking his head at his own stupidity. This one could not be bought. He had integrity, something that Brian didn't believe he inherited from his father. While he still held no proof, he didn't trust Craig Taylor. He had been willing to throw that all out the window just to have Justin. He would still have Justin, but he wouldn't back down from his investigation of Craig to achieve that. He would have it all. Justin was obviously a sensitive sort that expected to be wooed. That wouldn't happen. Brian Kinney did not do wooing. He had intended to employ a civilized manner to lure Justin to him, at least civilized in accordance with his own ways. That obviously wasn't going to work. It was time for things to go his way, in the manner that befitted the Prince of Brakania.

 

He walked back towards the house, intending to say his goodnights and have him and Ted on their way. They would stick to the evening's plans. A change of clothes and a trip to Babylon. Brian didn't doubt Justin would still meet him there. He had told his mother he would do it, and short acquaintance or not - Brian knew Justin was a man of his word. He would continue to watch the boy closely, using every opportunity and charm he possessed to entice him, knowing the battle lines were now drawn. A battle he intended to be the victor... with the blond being the most enticing of spoils.

 

Flipping open the phone, he pushed a number connecting directly to his assistant. "Cynthia, I need you to do something for me - immediately."

 

He listened to her moan briefly, before he continued, "I need a full investigation on a Justin Taylor, son of Craig Taylor the owner of Taylor Electronics. He has no connection to his father's business, but I need to know everything about him. I want to know where he works, who he dates when he dates. In essence, everything that he is - I want to know it. I wish to be contacted immediately with any information - day or night. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, Brian. I'll get a call out to your investigator right away."

 

"Thank you," he answered, ending the call as quickly as it had begun. His eyes were stormy and full of purpose as he approached the house, his blood and eyes blazing wildly. Never have you? How wrong you are, my pet. Now I do things my way. Soon, Justin... you will be mine.

 

TBC