- Text Size +

 

Ted's eyes widened as he stood next to Brian, their backs against the bar as they surveyed the grinding bodies swaying under the pulsing beat and lights of Babylon. He had been initially surprised at how packed this club had been after entering from the outside. He took a slow sip of his beer, looking as Brian's eyes intently flicked over the bodies... knowing exactly which body Brian was looking to find. "How long are we going to hang out here waiting for your golden boy to arrive?"

 

Brian's eyes slid to Ted in annoyance. "I'm not forcing you to stay here, Theodore. I can always find my way back to the hotel when I'm so inclined. I figured you might enjoy the ambiance."

 

"Ambiance?" Ted snorted in derision. "Hardly. And no. I don't intend to leave you alone here. If something happened to you, I would have the K---," Ted began to clip out, only to be silenced by Brian's forbidding stare. He flushed slightly realizing he had been about to reveal Brian's royal status in this bustling club where anyone could have overheard him.

 

"Remember yourself..." Brian snapped, unable to believe Ted's bad judgment at times. Not only had he left behind any life he once held as the Prince of Brakania, but it was also for his safety to be unknown away from his protective net of guards and intense security. The last thing he wanted was an incident, diplomatic or any other in this dirty little city. As he looked around he found himself to be more than amazed at all the bodies that were present and obviously looking for action. "Apparently Pittsburgh has a large slice of the gay population."

 

Ted shuddered. "I hope that doesn't mean you plan to lengthen our stay here."

 

"Hardly," Brian responded. "As soon as I've reached my goals we'll be out of here." Brian didn't bother to say the priority of his goals had shifted. Upon arrival Craig Taylor had been his objective... now his enticing son more than surpassed him on that list. His eyes continued to survey the room, pausing only briefly in his search to order another shot of beam. He should have been here by now. Brian's concern wasn't about him showing up. Intuitively he knew the blond was a man of his word... his concern was in how he showed up. At this point in time, with the need pulsating in him, Brian wasn't certain how he would respond if Justin arrived on the arm of another man.

 

"If you are talking about Taylor Electronics, I should have that resolved after one more day of intensive searching. We could be out of here by tomorrow night. Two days tops."

 

Ted looked at his friend closely, knowing their departure no longer hinged on the reason for their trip. He didn't even think of dissuading Brian from any course of action... he knew it to be pointless. Ted couldn't remember the last time he had viewed such savage intensity in Brian. He wasn't going to stop until he had satisfied his desires with Justin Taylor. Since their initial meeting earlier today, Brian had displayed the desert ruler tendencies that he hadn't glimpsed in him since they had left all behind in Brakania. One thing Ted knew for certain - Brian was determined, and this kind of determination didn't bode well for the young blond - if it was truly his intention to stay out of his arms.

 

Brian looked at him briefly, before giving a noncommittal answer. "We'll see."

 

Shaking his head, knowing precisely what that meant, Ted began to scan the crowd wishing the kid would make an appearance so they could get this evening moving towards a conclusion. "Shouldn't he have been here by now? Maybe he isn't coming."

 

"He'll be here, Theodore." He smiled in grim acceptance of what he already perceived as the blond's volatile personality. "If only to attempt putting the screws to me - he will be here."

 

"And, if he does? Will you let it all go... and forget it?" Ted asked, hoping for once he was wrong... and that Brian's sudden obsession ended here tonight.

 

Brian laughed shortly, his eyes darkening as he watched a familiar blond head making his way towards the bar. His eyes openly fucked all he could see of the perfect blond, his body throbbing in an immediate need for release. "You know me better than that when I want something this badly." Brian turned to pierce Ted briefly with an unflinching gaze. "I won't leave Pittsburgh until I have him. Once your business is finished here, and you wish to leave... that is fine, but I'm not leaving until I finish ALL of my business."

 

Ted nodded, knowing nothing more could be said... or should be said to deter Brian from his present course. "Fine, then. If you don't mind I'll take a cab back to the hotel. I'd like to get a good rest in preparation for tomorrow's number crunching."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed as Justin continued his slow approach, watching as the blue eyes glared at him from a distance, while deliberately touching on the other men present... making certain Brian could see the interest Justin was showing in all the other men except him. He smirked as Justin continued his game, one that was far more dangerous than the blond could even begin to imagine. "That's fine, Ted. I'll take the limo back in a while."

 

"I don't like leaving you... but, I doubt anyone knows you here..." Ted stumbled out hesitantly, knowing Brian didn't like the reference being made, most especially in public; but, always worrying about something bad happening to him. If any harm ever befell Brian, he didn't want to consider the consequences brought painfully to life by the vengeful King.

 

"I can take care of myself," Brian clipped out. "I'll talk to you in the morning." Brian slammed down the rest of his beam, totally ignoring Ted as he moved to separate the distance between him and Justin. He moved slowly in his most stalking, predatory gait... glad that the blond didn't fully realize just how hunted he had become; and how infinitely dangerous it was to continuously provoke him.

 

Justin stilled his steps as Brian stopped directly in front of him, his eyes lifting to meet Brian's hot gaze... determined to maintain an air of indifference in his own. In his most bored tone, he spoke, "I see you found Babylon. I'm amazed you haven't found your way to the backrooms yet."

 

"Backrooms?" Brian queried silkily, using all the limited self-restraint he possessed not to yank the blond against him; showing him unequivocally how he could master the smaller man, bending him to his will... giving him a pleasure he would never find with another man. Just the thoughts of dragging him into the awaiting rooms made Brian's primal passions soar to life. "No, I hadn't found them yet. However, I would more than enjoy you showing them to me, Justin."

 

"I'm sure you would," Justin snorted. "Let me be perfectly clear, Mr. Kinney, in the event that I visit the backrooms tonight - it won't be with you."

 

"Justin," Brian chided him. "We appear to have gotten off on the wrong foot. Allow me to make amends. How about we start over." His eyes shadowed, as he gave Justin his most beguiling smile. "Imagine we have just met.. an instant attraction is forged; the natural progression being we share a dance next."

 

Justin looked at him dubiously. "Are you asking me for a dance?"

 

"Yes," Brian answered, his voice low and ragged. "I want to feel you against me. Now..."

 

Justin's eyes blazed with mischievous lights, loving how he had this ruthless and self-absorbed man on edge. He couldn't deny that he found Brian Kinney the most sexual man he'd ever met... but, he wasn't about to succumb. He was stronger than that. A fact that the obviously spoiled and much-pampered financier was about to learn. He moved his body closer, rubbing until their cocks began to grow against the other - both of them hungry and wanting. Justin stroked his fingers up and down Brian's chest, momentarily amazed at the muscles that were contained beneath his clothing; once he focused again a sultry laugh escaping as he looked into Brian's stormy eyes, his nostrils flaring... oblivious to the dangers he faced in his teasing and provocation.

 

"That's more like it..." Brian growled, his mouth moving to claim the tempting lips that had completely obsessed him. He knew the boy would inevitably succumb to his charms. They all did. This petite little blond could have been no different. "Yes," he whispered, lips moving even closer. "Those lips were meant to be possessed by me."

 

Teeth clenching in fury at the man's continued audacity, Justin placed his fingertips on the lips that sought to totally dominate his own. Forcing his body to cease the trembling vibrations that Brian's closeness and desire evoked, Justin elicited a low, mocking laugh; one that was set on putting this domineering man in his place - once and for all. Justin felt relatively at ease in his escape here. Babylon was his domain. He was known by many. No harm would come to him here. Justin had the feeling the Brian Kinney's of this world had far-reaching arms... but, surely not here in his hometown. Taking a step backward, Justin's eyes blazed in a mixture of hate and desire, unaware of how the combination made the primitive instincts of the brunet reach their near boiling point.

 

He raised his voice, uncaring of who heard him; unskilled in how repellent a public humiliation would be to this man. "Apparently we need to have this discussion again, more clearly this time. You are nothing to me! Are you hot? Fuck yeah. However, that doesn't matter. I detest the man that you are. You think you own the world. You will NEVER have me. Got it?"

 

"I'll tell you this one time, Justin. Lower your voice now," Brian hissed, his eyes boring into the ones of the blond. "You have no idea who you are dealing with here."

 

Justin snorted, continuing on his present course. "Fuck you! I'm not scared of you... nor will I ever be. Now, I suggest you complete your business in Pittsburgh with my father and go back to your twisted life. There's no place for you in mine. Not now or ever."

 

Brian shook his head, wringing his hands in fury... knowing he was so close to slipping over the edge. Who the fuck did this precocious blond think he was? He was challenging and publicly humiliating the Crown Prince of Brakania, heir to the throne. That the boy didn't know this mattered very little to him. There were repercussions for such bold actions. Atonement must be made. His eyes glared in hostility and lust for the young boy. Oh yes, atonement would be made. At a time of his choosing. Brian lowered his voice, barely able to control his primal instincts, as he warned, "I'd advise you to leave quietly now, Justin. You have pushed me as far as you should tonight."

 

Shoving against him fiercely, so strongly that Brian staggered back under the pressure; both of them ignoring the eyes that pulled to them in their angry dispute, Justin laughed again. "I don't think so, Mr. Kinney - lord of all he surveys. I am going to the backroom and I'm going to get my dick sucked... but, not by you. Never by you. I guess your choices are obvious. You can do the same, or you can fucking leave. Either way, I don't care!"

 

As Justin moved to brush past him, Brian grabbed his arm, snarling fiercely in his ear, "You've gone too far tonight. There will be a price to pay. Trust me, Justin. You will pay for it. Do enjoy yourself." Brian laughed, as he bit into Justin's ear, running his tongue hotly around the shell... before pulling completely away to stride out of Babylon without a backward glance. He didn't turn to see the blond trembling, for the first time fearful of what he had unleashed.

 

Brian slid into the back of the limo, his hand almost shaking as he slowly regained his composure... fully cognizant of how close he'd been to just spiriting him away and seducing him into submission. His eyes slid briefly to the fading lights of Babylon as the limo pulled away, his body shuddering as he thought of Justin going into the backroom to be serviced. The boy should be with him - now, not another man. If they were in his land he would have supreme control. How he wished it were the case. Brian smiled as an idea began to take root. One he wasn't certain on how he would achieve... but, one that would solve his immediate problem.

 

Glancing at his watch, Brian realized the time. It was only eight p.m. in Brakania. It had been so long since he'd spoken to his grandfather. He flipped open the phone, dialing the private number that would connect him to the king. He smiled when the call was immediately answered, the gruff voice of his grandfather carrying across the miles to him. "Grandfather," he whispered softly, a smile of genuine warmth curving his lips.

 

"Brahim? Is it really you?" King Salah was quick to ask, concern more than apparent in his voice. "Are you well?"

 

"I'm fine, Grandfather. I have been remiss in not contacting you sooner." Brian sighed deeply, as he continued, "I know my departure from Brakania deeply pained you, I didn't want to remind you of that loss just because I wanted to hear your voice."

 

"That's nonsense, Brahim. I'm your grandfather and I want you to be happy. Undoubtedly, I wish you were here with me... but, you are a man and must make your own choices." The King paused for a moment, before he commented, "I know you so well, child. Something troubles you."

 

Brian laughed. "That you do, Sir. Circumstances might be present to bring me home for a visit. I'm not sure for how long, though."

 

"A visit in Brakania? That's wonderful, Brahim. Say the word and I'll have your rooms prepared and waiting."

 

"That's very kind of you, Grandfather... and I appreciate the warm welcome, however that's not exactly what I need..." Brian told him, knowing he needed to proceed with caution here or the king would have Justin taken from his bed tonight. Despite his anger that raged towards Justin, he didn't want this to be done in savagery. In the end, he wanted Justin to want him as much as he wanted him. An excessive amount of pressure wouldn't accomplish that goal. He knew Justin wanted him. If not, he wouldn't be going to such lengths. The boy was simply stubborn. In fact, they were very much alike. That could be an extremely volatile combination.

 

King Salah chuckled knowingly. "You've met someone, haven't you? A man that isn't susceptive to your charms? That I find hard to believe."

 

"I think he is, but he's particularly resistant. We've just met... and yet, I can't get him out of my head. I must have him or go completely mad. I can't explain it, Grandfather. I don't even understand it myself."

 

"Some things can't be explained, Brahim. They just are. Alright, then. You will want your private villa prepared, then. I can see to that. Do you need help in getting the young man to Brakania?" the king asked, as always willing to do everything to assure his grandson's happiness.

 

Brian smiled, seeing through his grandfather so well. The old man appeared cold and uncaring on the surface, but never with him. The king hoped this would be what would bring him home to stay. Brian couldn't imagine anything doing that... but, one thing was for certain - he couldn't play this game with Justin indefinitely. He knew in time he could probably wear the boy down... but, his patience wouldn't allow for such an occurrence. Most especially now that Justin was prepared to use other men to stand between them. No, that couldn't continue. "I'm still working on that part, Grandfather. I want this to be as civilized as can be. This boy is unbelievably sensitive. Preparing the villa will be more than adequate."

 

King Salah sighed, obviously wanting to take a more active role. "As you wish, child. I will have your villa prepared. It will be more than ready for your return. It will be wonderful to see you again, Brahim... no matter what brings you home."

 

"I've missed you too, Sir. I look forward to seeing you soon." Before ending the call, Brian told the king he would be in touch when he had more information.

 

Laying his head back against the seat as they neared the hotel, Brian smiled in his satisfaction that he only needed to wait a bit longer. He needed the report on Justin, information that would lead him to the weak point to exploit to lure the blond to Brakania. He would succeed. Justin had pushed him too far tonight. Brian realized the boy would only continue to do so. It ended soon. Justin would be on his land, under his rule. He would be pampered and possessed in every possible way. Brian would make sure the boy loved every minute of it. Before he was finished, Justin Taylor would beg for his ultimate possession of him. Brian didn't doubt it for one instant.

 

TBC