- Text Size +

 

"Mr. Vance? You wanted to see me?" Justin asked, peeking his head inside Gardner Vance's office.

 

Gardner Vance looked up from his desk, piercing the most productive member of his art team with a sharp and assessing glance, meeting his eyes only briefly before nodding and looking back down at the boards on his desk. "Come on in, Justin... and close the door."

 

Justin closed the door before slowly advancing forward, then looking at his boss with an expectant look on his face. He peered down at the board that Vance was looking at, asking with concern, "Is there a problem with the board? I thought it was designed to the specifications you outlined."

 

"No, it's fine," he answered, pushing it away distractedly. "I have some other things on my mind. Have a seat, Justin. An interesting job has come up... and I thought of you."

 

"You've piqued my interest, Sir. What kind of job?"

 

Vance frowned slightly, hoping he sold this well... knowing his entire life balanced on his success. "What do you know about the country of Brakania?"

 

"Not much really, outside of it being one of the Arab nations. Do we have a new client from Brakania?" Justin asked, more than surprised that Vangard could reach so far.

 

"We have a possible one - if he likes what he sees. One of my oldest and most influential friends just returned from Brakania; in fact, my friend Scott is a friend of the king." Vance cleared his throat, before he continued, "The king expressed an interest in advertising for his chain of hotels on an international level. He's looking to promote it to the tourist trade."

 

Justin arched a brow in surprise. "Tourists in Brakania? I hadn't realized they either welcomed or received them."

 

"Of course, they do. Some of the Arab nations have garnered some very bad press over the years. Not all are uncivilized. King Salah of Brakania wishes to start a trend that will make a difference in how his country is perceived," Vance answered, placing an impassive look on his face, desperately hoping Justin was buying his story.

 

"Okay, I can see where that would be beneficial, but whether it will be effective, I have my doubts," Justin replied. "I just need some photos and the basic concept of the campaign. Then, I can start on some boards for you."

 

Vance sighed, shaking his head back and forth. "Sorry, Justin. It won't be that simple. He wants in-depth meetings, one on one to convey his wishes. He wants the artist to compile the images - face to face."

 

"Are you saying we're going to Brakania?" he asked, eyes widening in shock.

 

"It would only be the artist. The king wants to ascertain that his wishes can be conveyed visually before he considers anything further." Vance looked at Justin closely for a long, silent moment. "I can get someone else from the art department if you don't want to do it. I do understand this is a bit unorthodox. However, if you do this and are successful, this would be quite the feather not only in Vangard's cap, but yours as well. Recognition on an international basis."

 

Justin thought about that for a moment, unable to shake the feeling of apprehension that suddenly assailed him, yet agreeing with his boss completely. "Okay. I'll do it. How soon?"

 

"As quick as tomorrow if you can make adequate preparations. Is your passport in order?" Vance asked, unable to stifle the sigh of relief from escaping, along with the slight feeling of remorse of the situation he was knowingly placing Justin in, while having no clear idea on precisely why the prince wanted Justin there so badly.

 

"Yes, I have a passport, and it shouldn't take me too long to pack." Justin narrowed his eyes on Vance sharply. "Why the rush, Sir?"

 

Vance pierced Justin with a cold stare, unwilling to allow Justin to slide off the hook now. His life depended on this. "The urgency is on my part, Justin. I really want this account. The prestige of this alliance would be incomparable."

 

Justin nodded. "Yes, it would be."

 

"Okay. That's settled then." Vance gave Justin a rare smile, before telling him, "Go ahead and take the rest of the day off. Spend some time with your family tonight and prepare for your trip. Your tickets will be waiting for you at the airport. I'll call you later with your departure time. It's open-ended at this time. There's no way to know how long the assignment will take."

 

"Right. I'm working around what time the royalty wishes to give me." Justin stood to his feet, trying to quell his racing heartbeat that he would soon be meeting a king. Why did he have the unshakable feeling that something else was going on here... and that his life was morphing into change? Good or bad, he looked forward to the challenge. He only hoped that the end result was more good than bad.

 


 

Brian had barely managed to slip into the back of his limo, en route to his home when his cell began to ring. He opened it, only briefly glancing at the number of the caller... not recognizing it, he knew it should be the call he'd been expecting for hours. He didn't like waiting. A fact that the luscious Justin Taylor would be discovering very soon. If Vance had let him down there would be consequences to pay... beginning with the beautiful blond being taken from his bed and brought before him - tonight. He hoped that wouldn't be the case. He was attempting the capture to be in a civilized manner. At the end of the day, all that mattered was the victory.

 

"Kinney," he clipped out in annoyance.

 

Gardner Vance cleared his throat over the phone, his relief in abundant supply that he had convinced Justin to take the trip, only feeling slightly guilty in his oblivion in what he was leading the innocent artist into. "Mr. Kinney. Gardner Vance here."

 

"I've been expecting your call, Vance. I trust that you have good news for me," Brian responded, his voice becoming colder.

 

"Uhhhh, yes. I just finished up with Justin a short time ago. He had a lot of questions, but he agreed to make the trip," Vance told him, more than curious about why the prince and financier wanted Justin so badly in Brakania.

 

Brian smiled, his eyes flaring, body responding feverishly to the news, although he was thousands of miles and days away from reuniting with his delectable prize. "Very good. I'll uphold my end of the arrangement, as long as you continue to do the same."

 

"Of course, Sir. I won't tell anyone regarding our deal. It's hardly in my best interest to do so..." Vance virtually sputtered.

 

"Exactly. I don't credit Craig Taylor with a great deal of ingenuity... however, I would expect him to seek you out should he make the connection between me and Brakania. You should be prepared if he does," Brian told him in a way of warning.

 

Vance merely grunted out his initial response. "Craig Taylor is inconsequential."

 

Brian laughed. "Now in that, we are in total agreement. Although, I am interested in knowing how you intend to handle him... and how you lured Justin to Brakania so effortlessly."

 

"It was simple, really. Justin is very good at what he does. He's the best and he knows it. He believes your grandfather seeks some advertising to enhance the tourist trade. I gave Justin the indication that if he succeeds in signing the king of Brakania, it would be quite the striking mark on his resume. Should his father question me, I merely sent his son on a job that could aid in securing his future."

 

Brian thought about that for a moment. "It's actually not a bad idea. I, myself, will take a look at Justin's talents if they are that remarkable; I'll speak to my grandfather."

 

"If I may be so bold, exactly what are your plans for Justin?" Vance asked, thinking he more than had the right to know.

 

"That isn't any of your concern," Brian snapped, thinking this conversation was due to end. "What time is his flight?"

 

"He boards at ten a.m. I believe he changes planes twice before he arrives at his final destination," he answered, knowing the wisest course of action would be to get out of this call, sooner rather than later.

 

Brian smiled, knowing the timetable in his head of exactly how long it would take before Justin would be on his lands. He intended to wrap up his business quickly so he would arrive closely behind him. Justin would be comfortably ensconced in his private villa before he arrived. Once he arrived, Justin would be at his mercy. He would wine and dine him just to make it easier on the beautiful blond, but the end result would be the same. Justin Taylor would be his until he was completely sated. Thinking back to how good Justin had felt against him, Brian doubted he would be satisfied quickly. He intended to fuck that perfect body, over and over. Brian wouldn't relent until he had him; his possession of him would commence very soon.

 

"I will make certain Justin is well looked after. No harm will come to him in my country." Brian clipped out a quick goodbye before closing his phone. He had much to do before he departed tomorrow evening. Brian smiled as the limo continued to proceed towards his home. He couldn't wait to see the look on Justin's face when he realized exactly who managed his fate now. Just a couple more days, my pet. We'll be together again... and what a reunion it will be...

 


 

Justin hugged his mother tightly as the last boarding call was announced for his flight. He frowned as he viewed the tears sparkling in her eyes. "Mom, it's a business trip. I'm not moving away. I will be back."

 

"I know that, Justin. It's just so far away. You've never been that far from home." She smiled through her tears, raising her head up high... affecting the long-practiced Jennifer Taylor pose of strength. "I want you to call me as soon as you arrive at your hotel. And Justin... please be careful."

 

Hoisting his carry-on bag over his shoulder, Justin gave his mom a kiss on the cheek, before smiling at her brightly. "I will, Mom. Don't worry. I'll be back before you even miss me."

 

Jennifer watched as her son boarded the plane, proud of her incredibly talented son... yet, worried for him as well. Craig had fussed all night that something was wrong about this special assignment, yet unable to put his finger on it. As she watched the plane taking to the sky, Jennifer felt a shiver run down her spine. She had the feeling this time Craig wasn't overreacting. Jennifer feared she wouldn't be seeing Justin for quite some time to come.

 

Once his flight was airborne, Justin looked around at the other first class passengers. He nodded to the elderly couple seated across the aisle, before pulling out his sketch pad to pass the time in what would be a long flight. He wasn't certain of how much time had passed when his mind and eyes focused on the sight of what he had been mindlessly sketching. Looking back at him was the enigmatic face of Brian Kinney. Justin scowled at the image, his hand reaching out to tear it away from the pad... his hand freezing in the process as his eyes took in the sight of what was undoubtedly the most beautiful man he'd ever met.

 

Closing the pad and resting it on his lap, Justin leaned back in his seat deciding rest was his best course of action. One, it would pass the time... and two, it would clear the mesmerizing financier from his thoughts. As he began to drift into sleep, Justin couldn't help but wonder how long it would be before he effectively pushed that aggravating man from his thoughts. Or if he would ever succeed in separating his mind from that man. Continuing to fall into his rest and further into his journey, Justin didn't realize the very same man was doing his own maneuvering to make certain they would meet again very soon. A fact that he would be facing very soon.

 


 

"Brahim, how wonderful to hear from you," his grandfather boomed over the phone. "I trust you are on your way home soon."

 

"Yes, Grandfather. My first flight leaves in a few hours' time. That is why I'm calling. Justin should be arriving tomorrow morning," Brian said with a cunning smile.

 

King Salah looked at the email correspondence in front of him before he answered his much-beloved grandson. "Yes, I see the email in front of me with his flight and layover information. It is still your wish that he be taken directly to your private home?"

 

"Yes, Sir. I don't wish to lure or take him from the hotel. My home is his destination... and where he needs to stay until my business is completely finished with him," Brian needlessly announced, saying without saying that Justin would be a part of his home for some time to come. Whether verbalized or not, both of them knew that Brian's need for Justin wouldn't be quickly assuaged. His entire plan went against his standard nonchalant manner. That he was so determined to have Justin at his mercy spoke of his incomparable need for the blond... one that he was anxious to explore.

 

"I will make certain your young man is made comfortable for you, child." The king smiled as he anticipated the long-awaited reunion with his grandson. He didn't care what was the catalyst in reaching this much-desired result... all that mattered was Brahim being home again. "I am most anxious to see you, Brahim. It's been too long."

 

"It has, My King. Thank you for seeing to the preparation of my home. I know you would have preferred me to stay with you, but this is for the best," Brian told him, knowing that in this case, his way was undoubtedly the best way.

 

The king sighed in resignation. "Yes, I think privacy is needed for what you have in mind. And the fewer that hear any rebellion your Justin projects against you, the better. I do hope he isn't too vocal in his resistance to your wishes... and that you can win him over swiftly. Blatant disrespect to you cannot be tolerated or publicly known. Don't lose sight of your position as you proceed."

 

"I won't, Grandfather. I expect Justin will be difficult at first, but I will win him over. He is drawn to me. I have felt it. I wouldn't go to these lengths if I didn't sense a similar feeling in him. I will stop by to see you as soon as I arrive. That will give Justin time to rest before he receives the surprise of his life..." Brian said with a slight chuckle following his words.

 

"I trust your instincts, Brahim, and I'm most anxious to meet your Justin. However, I'll refrain from doing so until you bring him to me. There are some matters of business I wish to discuss with you upon your arrival. Ones that are long overdue," the king stated in his most authoritative tone.

 

Brian inwardly groaned. He didn't need to guess about those matters. "As you wish, Sire." After saying goodbye to his grandfather, Brian glanced at the time, in his mind easily converting it to how close Justin was to Brakania solely in regard to his departure time. Brian shifted uncomfortably in his chair as his cock immediately began to stir as the thought of Justin being taken to his home overwhelmed his mind and senses. He could barely stand the wait before his own departure. Brian had never needed anyone as he did the tempestuous blond. He would have him soon.

 

"Tomorrow, Justin. It all begins again with a much different ending. I will possess you in every way a man has ever possessed another. Before I am finished, you will beg me for the pleasure of my touch. You will be mine, Justin Taylor. Mine until I decree otherwise."

 

Brian's eyes blazed fiercely in unparalleled need. God help anyone that tried to hinder him in any way. He felt like he had waited forever for the culmination of his plans, as he knew his flight would feel like a lifetime. The end of the journey would be worth all the discomfort he now felt. Soon, Justin would be in his arms, his mouth finally plundering the pouty and perfect lips that so enticed him, before his body carried them both away to ecstasy. He would drive the boy crazy with desire until he succumbed, but the end result was clear - Justin would succumb.

 


 

 

More than eighteen hours later, Justin stepped out of the airport to greet the vast stretch of sand and mountains, smiling as he took in the flavor of his new, yet temporary home. He smiled, deciding it wasn't anything he had expected. The terrain was rough, yet simple. It held a beauty he couldn't wait to capture on canvas. He pulled his luggage and carry-on with him, his eyes scanning the few that waited for passengers, seeing his name scrawled across a large parchment. Stepping forward, he smiled brightly nodding in greeting to the robed and dark-skinned man, hoping that the man spoke English. "Hello. I'm Justin Taylor."

 

The man bowed to the waist. "Welcome to Brakania, Mr. Taylor. I am Michael, a loyal servant to Prince Brahim. I am here to escort you to his home."

 

Justin looked at the man in surprise. "The prince? I thought I was to be meeting with the king. And hotel accommodations would be more than adequate."

 

"The prince has been abroad for some time; however, we have news of his immediate return. He will manage any meetings and negotiations with the king. Prince Brahim insists on making you comfortable in his home." The man looked at Justin inquisitively for a moment as if searching for something, before he continued, "I will place your bags in the jeep, and we can be on our way. If that pleases you, Sir."

 

Shrugging, realizing things were most likely done differently in this part of the world, Justin nodded his acquiescence. "Of course. I would definitely like to get cleaned up."

 

"Not a problem, Sir. Prince Brahim isn't due to arrive until tomorrow. In the meantime, he'd like you to enjoy the comfort of his home before your work begins. I will be available to see to your every need," Michael told him, opening the back door of the jeep for Justin to slide inside. "The ride is about an hour, Mr. Taylor. The sun isn't upon us yet, so you should be more than comfortable."

 

"Thank you, Michael. I think I will pass the time sketching," Justin answered, pulling his sketch pad out of his bag, immediately beginning to sketch the rough, yet beautiful terrain.

 

Michael nodded as he moved the jeep forward, his eyes glancing at his passenger in intervals. There were many rumors surrounding the visit of the American, ones that he felt stemmed from much more than a business deal with the king. That he was being taken to the prince's private home and not the king's home or hotel, along with the fact that the prince was suddenly returning home was more than significant. He had known Brahim for most of their lives... and loved him for just as long. Michael had long ago accepted that the prince would never love him as he loved him, seeing this beautiful blond boy that Brahim had brought here was another glaring reminder.

 

He glanced briefly at the boy named Justin, his eyes briefly alive with coldness and jealousy, forcing himself to remember his duty to the prince. Michael decided he would watch over him closely, as dictated by the king. He would determine why Brahim found Justin so special. Perhaps when the prince tired of him as he did with all his toys, he would find a way to gain Brahim's attention. He would watch and wait. Now that the prince was returning home, all things were possible. Continuing to look at the young blond, Michael wondered if the boy had any idea how fortunate he was... and how badly he wished to be in his highly coveted place.

 

Michael vowed to himself whether it would probable or not, but one day he would be his. He swore he would be.

 

TBC