- Text Size +

"Grab onto the rails," the voice hissed, teeth nipping at the neck that strained and arched backwards, his tongue sliding out to soothe the impassioned nips. "That's it..." a growl of approval followed. "What did I warn you of, little boy?"

 

Justin moaned as Brian's cock slammed into him - over and over again - barely able to comprehend the words his lover spoke. He was mindless in his passion for Brian. A passion that seemed would never abate. He knew he'd asked him a question... yet, it was one he couldn't find the answer for. As his hands gripped the bars tightly, Justin panted out his response, "I-I can't remember now."

 

Brian laughed. It was a low, vibrating sound... one born of his lust, not of any sort of humor. Sweat dripped from his upper torso, he continued to pound into the body beneath him, the tightness of Justin's ass driving him quickly out of his mind. He licked a path across Justin's shoulder until his lips were blowing heatedly against pale, yet flushed skin. His cock continuing to hammer along, Brian rasped, "How about I remind you then. I think you'll find my actions to resemble my words..."

 

One hand reached underneath to grasp Justin's leaking cock, the other slapped at the perfect ass his cock was currently paying frenzied homage. Brian licked, sucked, nipped at every expanse of skin his mouth could find... nothing being enough; his most sobering thought - would anything ever be enough with this blond? He shook his head, determined not to overthink this and do what he needed to do most - fuck this irresistible boy into oblivion. Brian began to jerk Justin's turgid cock in rhythm with his motions, his own cock hitting Justin's sweet spot with each thrust... his lust palpable, his determination continuously growing to totally possess this boy in every way possible.

 

Justin's hands tightened on the rails until the point where they actually hurt, grunts and moans passing from his lips. He had never felt so lost, nor so much in need. All he wanted was the pleasure that he knew only Brian could give him. Nothing else really mattered right now. When Brian began to slow his movements, Justin was cognizant enough to know that his aggressive lover was awaiting a response. Fuck. Even now Brian maintained his supreme control and arrogance. Justin knew Brian was in just as much need as he was. This effort had to be affecting him just as deeply. "I r-remember," Justin gritted out through clenched teeth. "Although you're an ass making your point now."

 

Brian growled, his cock slamming into the blond beauty beneath him. "Not smart to test the man whose cock is presently plowing your ass!"

 

"Enough with your games of domination, Your Highness. Play them later... for now just fucking finish this!" Justin demanded, his hips arching back and forth - both in the direction of Brian's palm that cupped his dick, and his sheathed length that now claimed him more thoroughly than ever before.

 

A husky laugh followed as Brian increased all of his movements. "Bossiest bottom I've ever had."

 

"Hmmph," Justin gasped, feeling that release was swiftly approaching them both, he brassily told him, "Or ever will have."

 

"I wouldn't be surprised," Brian grunted, moving at a relentless pace, intent on making Justin scream out his release, just as he was blissfully finding his own. Feeling how close he was, Brian elicited a low husky growl, "Just let go, Justin. Now isn't the time to fight me."

 

Justin felt the quiver overtaking him that signaled his spiraling release. In truth, he'd stopped fighting him a long time ago... at least regarding this. As his body shook and gave itself over to the pleasure that he'd only ever known with Brian, he realized his contentment had never been more absolute. His biggest fear was that in a little over a week he'd be boarding a plane back to Pittsburgh; a return to what he now knew had been a boring and empty life and one that wouldn't have this man in it. Coming back down to earth, accepting even more fully his growing love and need for this impossible man... a man that had so many different layers, sadly, all of which he didn't think he'd have the time to really explore.

 

Brian sat up on the side of his enormous bed, discarding the well-filled condom, his hand reaching out to stroke along the long expanse of Justin's perfect back. "So beautiful," he whispered, wishing he could still the words from escaping, yet once again finding himself overwhelmed by this unique blond boy that continued to so enrapture him. Brian smiled as he watched Justin stretching languorously, the sight immediately causing a returning twitch in his dick. He swatted him playfully on the ass, pausing to stroke it, a look of admiration in his eyes as he drank in the sight. "Careful there, little twat. You won't get to go play with your paints and chalks if you continue to tease me."

 

Flopping over onto his back, Justin smirked as he watched Brian's eyes trail along the front view of him, pleased to see that the lusty prince/financier was equally as entranced with the front side of him. With a slight click of his tongue, he responded, "As tempting as any other offers might be, I do think it prudent I go and - what was it - play with my chalks?" His voice dropped to one of a conspiratorial fashion. "That's rather cute, by the way."

 

Drolly, Brian returned, "I do try." He strode naked to his massive walk-in closet, retrieving a clean suit and robe, before he looked back toward Justin with what appeared to be genuine regret in his eyes. "I guess it's just as well. There are tedious matters that require my hands-on attention... and it's certainly not being done here in bed with you."

 

"Indeed not." Justin was quick to agree. Justin's eyes became smoky and flirtatious as they swept over what in his eyes equated to being the most gorgeous man in the world - if not the most arrogant and maddening. Biting down on his lower lip, Justin whispered, "Well, if those matters become too tiresome... I'm sure you know where to find me."

 

Brian never slowed his steps to the bathroom that adjoined his room, knowing if he returned to that bed and to the teasing blond within it, he wouldn't be satisfied with a simple touch or kiss. He would want the entire meal again. Whereas that wasn't such a bad thing, he was determined to prove both to himself and this tempestuous blond that he could concentrate on other matters. As difficult as it may be, he would manage to give Justin some time to work on his project... along with taking the time to attend to his own tasks. He turned to look at him, giving him a hot, piercing once-over with his blazing eyes. "I'll keep that in mind." Brian stepped into his bathroom, closing the door solidly behind him, celebrating his victory in not saying much more. He could have just as easily said, ‘Fuck the work', and undoubtedly he could have told him what they both knew to be true - Brian always knew where to find him. And find him he did - time and time again. No, he wouldn't say that. Those words would just make him more vulnerable... not only to Justin, but to his own awareness of the foreign feelings that were swiftly beginning to overwhelm him.

 


 

King Salah looked up with a welcoming yet wary smile upon his face. He motioned Lindsay forward, watching as she appeared to timidly approach. His eyes narrowed on her thoughtfully, as he pondered how much of what she projected was really true. He nodded toward his guards, brusquely advising them to wait outside the door. In normal circumstances, his guards always remained in the room with him; however, regarding these private matters, he wanted no ears to overhear. Even though it was common knowledge of Brahim's sexual preference, he didn't flaunt it among his subjects. As far as he was concerned, Brahim's private life was exactly that in the eyes of their country. The details of his grandson's impending marriage was a private matter that should only be known by them.

 

Lindsay kneeled before the king, only rising when he permitted her to do so, patiently waiting for him to invite her to sit. "Thank you for seeing me, Your Highness."

 

"Not at all, my dear. We are soon to be family. I am always here for my family," he told her, not needing to remind her that she would only be family temporarily and that his preference was for it to be a brief association. "Please sit and tell me what's on your mind."

 

"Well, I heard back from my attorney. I believe you remember Melanie?" Lindsay asked, staring at the king intently. When he nodded his understanding, she told him, "Melanie assures me everything is in order, and that I am to be well taken care of at the end of the marriage. So, I am prepared to sign whenever Brahim is ready."

 

"That's excellent news. I'll get in touch with Brahim right away and see when it's most convenient for him." Ordinarily, he would rush to have Brahim here, but in this case, he was a bit more cautious. The news of the marriage had been unsettling enough for Justin. He didn't want to push too much on the young man too quickly.

 

Lindsay frowned at the king's answer. She knew he was anxious for an heir. Why wasn't he more urgent in setting things in motion? "Oh, okay." Lindsay was careful in her responses. She didn't want to aggravate King Salah as she had a few days ago when she'd first mentioned Brahim's current involvement and her views regarding it. Then she had become more than aware of the king's approval of Brahim's young lover. An association she hoped to see terminated quickly following their official engagement. If she held any hope for prolonging their arranged marriage, Brahim's romantic attachment needed to come to an end. Hopefully, to sound tactful, and not overeager, Lindsay told him, "I had just assumed you wished to move quickly, My King."

 

"I do, of course." The king's voice was stern, leaving no doubt as to his understanding of precisely where she was coming from. "But this has waited for this long. A day, two, or several won't make a difference. I will contact Brahim this afternoon and let you know his answer."

 

She stood up, knowing she was being effectively dismissed. Bowing toward him, she moved slowly toward the door that exited his chambers, anticipating the day when she'd be the true power in this land. Lindsay knew Brahim so well. He couldn't care less about running this country. If circumstances caused him to be in charge, he would look for guidance. Brahim was so Americanized now that he didn't have a clue on how to effectively wield his power. Brahim would be immersed in his more illicit pleasures, and she could use his absence and power to her advantage. She only had two problems. First was in making this ‘temporary marriage' one of longer duration... and secondly, finding the means to get Brahim in power. Lindsay didn't give any true importance to this dalliance Brahim currently enjoyed. It couldn't be meaningful. Brahim didn't do emotional attachments, except for the one regarding his grandfather. Lindsay didn't believe any man, no matter how special, could change the prince so completely. It never occurred to her that she couldn't be more mistaken.

 


 

Brian stepped into the makeshift studio that had been created for Justin, his eyes moving around the lightly lit room, frowning when he didn't see Justin. He moved to the terrace doors, smiling as he looked out into the distance to see Justin strolling through the gardens. He looked so at home here. His alabaster beauty a compliment to his harsh, yet beautiful land in every conceivable way. Brian didn't like to think of the emptiness he would feel when it came time for Justin to leave. He had no history to draw back on for such a response; all he knew was this - he didn't want the next week to end, for it signified the ending of their agreement.

 

As he watched Justin sitting down on the ornate bench in the middle of his vast floral garden, Brian's eyes drank him in from the distance. Justin Taylor was well and truly under his skin now. Maintaining the balance of power with him continued to increase in difficulty. He would always be fiercely dominant no matter the circumstances, but there was something about Justin, an aspect that had been missing from his other relationships. Brian shuddered. Relationships. He'd never had what one would classify as a relationship. Looking out at his blond obsession, he knew that variable had changed. Each day they spent together, made one thing even more clear - he didn't want Justin to go.

 

Another thing was clear as well. He no longer wanted Justin by any method necessary. He wanted Justin to stay of his own free will. No coercion of any kind... just a burning desire to be with him. Brian dragged a hand through his hair as complete understanding assailed him. Something he hadn't been able to accept, and something he'd most likely never admit to anyone. "Fuck. I love him. I truly love him. Now, I not only have to find a way to keep him, but to make him love me as well."

 

Brian's eyes remained fastened on the beautiful blond that now began to walk back toward the house, oblivious to the fact that they shared so much more than he realized. Two stubborn souls that had begun this journey in the most unlikely of ways, each tormented in the separation they thought to be upon them soon. The easiest resolution in their grasp... yet, for each man, the revelation of their heart is the most difficult bridge to cross.

 

TBC