- Text Size +

 

Magnetizing.

 

That was the single word that came to each man's mind as the devouring kiss took them both to another place. As soon as they had arrived in Brian's bedroom within his luxurious home, their mouths instantly found the other. It wasn't the exploratory kiss of new lovers... it was the kind of kiss that was designed to seek and conquer. Both men fought for dominance as they each voraciously attacked the other. The battle in this particular war apparently was far from resolved. Neither man was relinquishing control. Essentially, it wasn't in either of them to do so.

 

Brian ultimately decided this was how it was meant to be with two undisputed tops. That would make Justin's ultimate surrender all the sweeter. Brian knew one thing - no matter if Justin did top him first, he would be fucking Justin soon after. He could feel Justin's desire like he hadn't previously; if he was of a clear head right now he might examine that more. But right now, it didn't matter how much more intensely he could feel Justin... all that mattered was they were finally together. Brian didn't doubt for a single moment that this ‘first time' would in a sense be one for both of them... for he knew that once he'd finished with his full taste of Justin Taylor, he wouldn't be sending him away as he did with all the others. He would only want more and more.

 

Justin grunted as his cock felt close to exploding as they continued to kiss and grind against each other. He'd never been this turned on. Had he known the lust would be so tangible between them, he doubted he could have resisted this long. He wanted Brian. Unbearably so. That trick in the backroom hadn't been what he wanted. Justin had known that when he had accepted the invitation from the man whom he couldn't even remember what he looked like now; it was only a prelude to this. Brian was all he wanted. He was irresistibly drawn to him. That Brian had been driven to succumbing to his demands due to his jealousy of the already forgotten man he'd been about to fuck, only turned him on all the more. Justin knew he was falling headfirst into an abyss. He didn't care about that; all that mattered was that he would soon have this man. Justin wasn't certain he could walk away when this was done.

 

Tearing at his own clothing, Brian pulled his lips free from lips that were far too much of an addiction. He was surprised to find them not bruised. With the pressure he had been administering to them, it didn't make sense how Justin's beautiful lips weren't showing the signs of stress. Little nagging inconsistencies kept prodding at the back of Brian's mind, but his lust was driving him too fiercely. Everything that would normally be clear to him began to jumble up in the mad desire that now consumed him. "Take your clothes off, Justin." Brian's nostrils flared as he looked at the hot blond that stared back at him with a lust equal to his own. "Take them off, before I rip them off!"

 

A brow slowly arched as Justin began to leisurely remove his clothing, his eyes lustfully moving up and down the body of what he believed to be the most gorgeous man in all of existence. "For someone who just gave up all control by agreeing to be my bottom boy - you are awfully bossy!"

 

"Bottom boy?" Brian hissed. He forced down every primitive instinct he possessed not to throw the mouthy little fucker onto his bed and fuck the living hell out of him. He wasn't managing his control by much. Pushed much harder, and they would have an entirely different encounter than the one that had been originally agreed upon. "I am no man's ‘bottom boy'. It's best you get that into your little blond head now."

 

Justin laughed as he continued to do his slow and provocative striptease. "Well... for tonight you have agreed to be one, Mr. Kinney. Otherwise... we wouldn't be here now."

 

A derisive laugh followed. "Believe that if you want, twat. I wanted you enough to give what you think you need. We both know I could fuck you anytime I want."

 

"Right." Justin's voice was mockingly amused. "That explains why the man who can have anyone has failed miserably to fuck me."

 

Brian shook his head, unable to understand why he found Justin's confidence and determination so unbelievably charming. He groaned to himself. Charming, he had thought? He was so undeniably fucked - literally and figuratively. What was it about this compact little blond? Brian's eyes slid down to fully encompass what Justin was slowly revealing; he amended that thought instantly. All of him wasn't so compact. He was glad that he was impervious to pain. The cock attached to his vivacious little blond was one that could easily evoke some discomfort; Brian was sure that wasn't ever Justin's intention. A man, especially one so young, that had a reputation of being a much-desired top, obviously knew how to treat his tricks. "I can easily go back to being aggressive if you feel that places me more back in character..."

 

Justin was naked now; few footsteps were needed to press himself flush against the man he was aching to possess. He slid his arms around Brian's waist, his hands moving up and down Brian's back; slowly he moved them to dip into the crease his cock was throbbing to plunder. He leaned forward to place his lips against Brian's neck, softly kissing him, his tongue stroking against all the warm skin he could reach. One hand moved to clasp Brian's dick that was prodding against his own; his voice a throaty rasp as he whispered, "You won't be sorry, Brian. I am going to give you a night you'll never forget. Once it's done, you'll wish you'd given me this on the first night..."

 

About to contradict him, Brian's eyes widened as a sensation hit him. Now that he was fully recognizing it, he realized what that strange quality had been that he'd felt when they first arrived. Aura. A seductive aura that can only surround one magically enhanced. Another witch's presence? That wasn't possible. Brian closed his mind off to everything but the strange presence he felt attempting to envelop him. He growled when he couldn't harness it, or identify it. "Justin, stop." Brian couldn't think with Justin's mouth and hands moving over him. He needed to put a name to this now. Not only name it... but deal with it as well.

 

Rolling his eyes, Justin pulled back, his first thought being that Brian was going to renege on his offer. Typical, he thought. Justin's eyes flared as a desire almost primitive in its intensity flared inside him. No. He wasn't going to let Brian play this game with him. Justin had seduced many men. Brian would be no different. His beautiful brunet had initiated this rendezvous... he was damned well going to follow through. "Lie down, Brian." Justin's eyes bored into Brian's; an unspoken challenge and battle quickly firing to life between them. As their eyes met and held, identical red flames began to shine in both pairs of eyes. Justin's widened in confusion, and Brian's flickered in shocked comprehension.

 

Justin couldn't pull his eyes free from Brian's. He was mesmerized. "W-what's happening, Brian? I can see things. It's as if your entire life is visible to me." Justin took a step back, his head shaking in fear and confusion as he watched Brian with Michael. Not only Michael... but Emmett too. He could see and hear it all. Justin gasped before whispering, "B-brother? Emmett is your brother?"

 

"Get dressed..." Brian snarled. He slid into his own pants. Obviously, there would be no fucking tonight. Fuck. What was going on? There was magic in Justin now; magic that hadn't been present before they came here tonight. It wasn't possible... and more than that, it made even less sense.

 

Standing motionless, Justin demanded again - "Brian!?"

 

"Half-brother actually." Brian ran a suddenly shaking hand through his hair. He needed to talk to Emmett. Something was vastly wrong here... and it needed to be resolved now. Justin knew everything... and what was even more perplexing - somehow Justin seemed to be a witch now. It didn't work like this. "I need to talk to Emmett. I'll call him, and then we should have some answers."

 

Justin nodded, following suit and slipping into his own pants. "I feel strange, Brian."

 

"A change has obviously come over you." He reached for his phone, and flipping it open, he spoke without any sort of preamble. "Emmett, I need you at my house. Justin knows everything. Something isn't right."

 

"Of course it is, Darling..." Emmett laughed into the phone.

 

Brian rolled his eyes, suddenly narrowing them when Justin scowled at the same time. This was worse than he'd thought. Now, the little shit can even hear Emmett through the phone as well? "No, it's NOT! I need you, Emmett. Get the fuck here now!"

 

"Listen to me, Brian. It's a long story... but I decided to do something; in fact, it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Now, I just had a really good reason." Emmett wasn't quite sure how to explain his decision... that he pulled it off without Brian figuring it out was amazing. It was just more proof of how much Justin affected his brother; that being the case - this was his gift to them. Emmett knew Brian would question how this was even possible. It would only be natural that Brian would have questions. This wasn't an easy task to accomplish. But with the will, and the right knowledge - anything was possible.

 

"Riddles, Emmett? I don't understand any of this." Brian's eyes pulled to Justin; innately feeling Justin willing him to do so. He looked at Justin in question, instantly taken aback by the beaming and content smile on Justin's face. Fuck, he was beautiful. He wanted him so much. No, more than that - he fucking loved this man.

 

"Hang up the phone, Brian. I know what's going on now." Justin's voice was filled with confidence. He didn't understand everything, but he knew one thing for certain - he was like Brian now, whatever that meant. He couldn't wait to know more... most especially know Brian more.

 

Brian swore profusely, his eyes glowing brightly when Emmett laughed in response. "The twat seems to think he has all the answers. I'll let him tell me what he knows... then, I'll get back to you."

 

"No need for that, Brian. I simply gave Justin a gift. Now the two of you can truly be together forever." Emmett sighed as one relieved to have a long-spanning dilemma suddenly resolved. "I've wanted this for a long time, Brian. Unlike you, I've always loved humans and the entire process of humanity and their frailty. I want to be one... at least as much as I can be, and find love one day that I can freely express without fear of reprisal. Now you have that with Justin too... but you'll both be immortal."

 

He turned his back on Justin, unable to still the tears that appeared in his eyes, then slowly slid down his face. "Emmett? Why would you want that? It means you are vulnerable now. You'll age in time." Brian's voice cracked when he spoke, "Y-you won't live forever."

 

"That's the difference between us, Bri. I don't want to live forever. I want a normal life; a full one, but one that's real. I can have that now... and you can be with Justin now too. You won't lose anything."

 

"Thank you, Emmett. I have no other words to tell you..." Brian didn't know what to say to his brother. He wanted to ask him so many questions, and he was sure he would later... but now he just wanted to share this new experience with Justin; the man that he was now totally free to love without risking his immortality. He leaned his head back as Justin ran a comforting hand up and down his back. Of course, he could feel his anguish over what Emmett had so selflessly sacrificed. "We'll talk tomorrow, brother." Brian disconnected from the call, his heart and mind filled with more emotion than he'd ever thought possible for him to feel.

 

"I love you too, big brother." Emmett hung up the phone, a contented smile on his face. For the first time in more years than he could count, he truly felt peace. He could now find his own life and happiness. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Brian would do exactly the same thing.

 

Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian, his heart swelling with love for him. So much had become clear to him tonight. He had viewed Brian's life almost as watching a movie. It was revealing on so many levels. Brian had gone to great lengths to protect him, and he now felt what was in Brian's heart. It had stopped being about sex a while ago. Brian loved him. Justin could now admit something he had been reluctant to face before now as well - he loved Brian too. His hands moving up against Brian's chest, Justin whispered against his back, "Now, where were we, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian turned around, pinning Justin with a dark, penetrating gaze. "Where were we, little junior witch? I think we need to renegotiate our little pact..."

 

"Junior witch?" Justin bit out sharply. He glared at his soon-to-be lover for a short moment, before a smug smile came onto his face. "You're lucky I don't know how to concoct spells - yet. I'd place one on you."

 

Wrapping his arms around Justin's waist, Brian's eyes bored heatedly into Justin's. "It doesn't work that way. I have more power than Emmett had. Anything you try to place on me, I can easily dispel. Trust me, twat - it's a place you don't want to go!"

 

"You're right, I don't... at least, not tonight." Justin's eyes smoldered. "Right now I just want you to take me to bed."

 

Brian's eyes fell hungrily to Justin's lips. "I'm listening... tell me what you have in mind."

 

A blush fell across Justin's face; he was about to speak words he never thought to say. "You will bottom for me, Brian Kinney, but it won't be tonight. This is the night destined to be my first time. I know that now." Justin's eyes were full of love and trust as he looked up at the man he knew loved him just as fiercely - a man that had already displayed how far he would go to protect him. Justin knew that would never change. "I want you to fuck me, Brian."

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Only one more chapter to go to wrap this story up. Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed.