- Text Size +

Justin's back stiffened as he felt the man moving suggestively against him, the hot breath that stirred against his neck far more arousing than he would have liked. Who the fuck did this dark-haired Adonis think he was? Every man on Liberty Avenue knew that he did the chasing... never the opposite. He never bottomed... not ever. As he felt the man's cock thrusting against his ass, Justin knew this man was nobody's bottom. It was a shame really. Justin definitely wouldn't pass up the opportunity of fucking this man, who at first sight, held the face of God. However, that was where it ended. This stranger was a top... and he had no intention of being his trick for the night. Gritting his teeth, forcing himself not to respond to the feel of the man's sensuous body, Justin hissed, "Let go of me. You'll need to find your toy for the night elsewhere."

 

Brian knew he couldn't be hearing correctly. This little cream puff was actually attempting to rebuff him? It wasn't possible... nor would it be should he deign to use all the weapons in his arsenal. The boy had no idea who he was dealing with; as Brian felt his cock pulsing in nearness to the blond's enticing ass, he thought the boy might be learning that lesson very quickly. Determined to seduce him to his will without the use of magic, Brian licked a path along his neck, his voice nearly purring when he spoke, "I don't think that's what you really want..."

 

A moan slipped past Justin's lips. There could be no disputing how attractive this man was... nor the fact that this stranger knew the same. The latter was probably what discouraged him most. This man was a player of the most dangerous kind. A type of man he always avoided. The demons within his own past made it so he never placed himself in a situation where he lost the safety of complete control. Justin knew without a doubt - this was not a man to be controlled. The man that sought to possess him was of the most dominant kind. It had only taken an instant to assess that. Even before the stranger had approached from across the room, Justin had known this man was different from the others. Justin knew he needed to separate himself from this enticing man - now.

 

Uncaring of all the curious onlookers, Brian slid his hand down to brush across the front of the blond's jeans. He smirked. The boy was hard... his cock poking against the tight jeans that looked to be barely holding the fullness of his cock, not to mention the hottest little ass it had ever been his pleasure to rub up against. His hand smoothed over the organ that continuously began to enlarge. There was no way he would allow this prize to escape him. A low growl released from his throat. "Give in. Come with me now."

 

Justin deliberately wiggled his ass against the cock that was all but fucking him through the confines of their clothing. Instinctively, he felt himself to be playing a most dangerous game... yet he couldn't resist. This arrogant man needed to know he couldn't always reach out and take what he wanted. Justin was determined the man would find out tonight. A throaty chuckle passed through his lips, his neck naturally turning into the lips that showed every intention of making a meal out of him. His voice was a mere whisper when he spoke, "I'll keep in mind that you don't know me... but let me be clear on one thing now - I am no easy mark. Now, release me... and look for your pleasure elsewhere."

 

Brian kissed along the side of the blond's neck, his tongue scorching the boy with his heat. He had never used magic to lure a man into his bed. He wasn't about to start now. He was Brian Kinney. It wasn't necessary. Closing his eyes, he tried to possess the blond's mind with the intent of deciphering exactly what he was thinking. He could feel lust in him, mixed with determination. Brian delved deeper, a frown piercing his brow when he felt a wall pushing him back. What the fuck? Who was this kid? With great reluctance, he backed away... knowing he needed to figure a few things out. Granted, he hadn't tried to use magic on the blond... but he had been blocked when he tried to probe the deepest recesses of his mind. Something was amiss here... and he was determined to find out what. Ted had said that the boy worked for him. That would be a good enough place to start.

 

Justin turned to fully face the gorgeous stranger, his brow quirking in slight surprise. "You gave up. Damn. I didn't think you would."

 

"We both know you didn't really want me to... but I'll play your game - for now." Brian's eyes flared as they swept over the front side of him, knowing he had never met anyone quite like him. "What's your name?" Brian demanded of the man he was determined to fuck - whether it be tonight or another. One thing was for certain, he wouldn't be leaving Pittsburgh until he'd successfully scratched this particular itch... not to mention, resolved the mystery that surrounded him.

 

"I'm not playing a game." Justin's eyes flickered over the man, trying to pretend disinterest... immediately knowing he failed when he looked deeply into the mocking, and slightly penetrating gaze fully upon him. "I really doubt that we travel in the same circles, so I see no need to exchange names."

 

"Oh but you're wrong. I have been informed by a very reliable source that you work for me." Brian watched a myriad of emotions pass over the blond's face. It began with disbelief, then confusion... finally it ended with a slowly dawning awareness.

 

Justin's jaw dropped. "Of course. Brian Kinney. After all I've heard... especially from Emmett and Michael - you would have to be him."

 

"I believe it's only polite to return the favor of your own name. We both know I could find out in an instant... but you could make it so much simpler." Brian didn't intend on leaving Woody's without at least that much knowledge. He knew he could pull that out of anyone's head that was present; however, he wanted to hear it from the blue-eyed blond's perfect raspberry lips - a mouth that he knew would bring him an infinite amount of pleasure.

 

Rolling his eyes, finding this to be a minor point at best, he offered, "Justin Taylor."

 

"Justin..." Brian rolled the name from his tongue as if it were the most erotic of delicacies... in a manner that more than suggested his intentions not only to savor - but to devour as well. He stepped closer, ignoring all the curious whispers he could hear flowing around the room, his finger reaching out to stroke along the most succulent lips he'd ever found. "Now that the introductions are in order, how about you join me for a drink... or two?"

 

"Uhhh, I don't think that's such a good idea, Mr. Kinney." Justin bit his lip to hold in the smile that threatened to escape. His boss, and hopeful lover, wasn't very skilled at schooling his reactions. He wondered if the nefarious Brian Kinney was always afflicted so, or if he could be a bit off his game tonight. Justin tended to think the latter must be true. As much as he'd been told about Brian Kinney, he couldn't envision him in any reality that placed him out of control.

 

Brian's irritation quickly turned to amusement. This young man was indeed captivating. If the boy could dance as well as he maneuvered the rest of his actions, it was no wonder that Babylon's profits had increased so immensely. Everything about this blond exuded sex. For once in his long life, Brian was finding himself ensnared by the hunt. He had to have this boy, how he achieved it no longer mattered. All that did matter, was to possess him. Brian vowed he would do so... preferably tonight.

 


 

Ted was so transfixed by the meeting between Brian and Justin that he didn't hear Emmett come up behind him. It wasn't until he heard the annoyed gasp that signaled his friend had not only arrived, but had quickly discovered what had rapidly become the floor show. "Hey Em. Pull up a seat. The show seems to still be in progress."

 

"When the hell did Brian come home... and more importantly - how long has he been fucking with Justin?" Emmett demanded, his anger quickly growing that his little cub was under attack.

 

"It doesn't appear as if any fucking will be forthcoming... at least not with Justin. Brian put on his standard moves and backed away. I have no idea what Justin said to him..."

 

Emmett beamed proudly. "That's my boy. I taught him well."

 

Ted snorted derisively. "I wouldn't get too excited. I think Justin was tempted. And... look at them now, he's hanging onto every word Brian says. I'd say it's only a matter of time."

 

Pursing his lips as he watched them, Emmett was forced to agree. "Maybe so. I'll talk to him when he gets home. Perhaps I haven't given him strong enough ‘Brian' warnings."

 

"I doubt that." Ted smiled at his friend, knowing him all too well; in particular, knowing how protective he seemed to be toward Justin. A strong bond had developed between Emmett and Justin following the beating that had nearly claimed the young boy's life. There was no doubt Justin had needed Emmett at that critical time in his life. He had gotten to know him through managing Babylon. He was genuinely fond of him too. The fact that he had been a contributing factor to the increased revenue at Babylon, didn't hurt either. Ted should have realized that to be a double-edged sword. It only stood to reason that Brian would eventually investigate why Babylon was suddenly so profitable. Now that he had met Justin, he wondered how long Brian's visit would be. As he watched the byplay between the two men, Ted quickly observed Brian's standard demeanor was absent.

 

Brian wasn't the least bit bored. That spelled trouble for all of them... especially Justin.

 

"Fuck," Emmett groaned.

 

"You see it too."

 

Nodding, Emmett answered, "Brian's into him. They just met and I've never seen him so focused on everything that comes from a man's mouth... unless it's his cock falling out of it."

 

Ted choked on his drink, although realizing he couldn't dispute a word of it. "I have a feeling things could get very interesting."

 

"I'm afraid so." Emmett looked around Woody's, his eyes seeking out another body. "Does Michael know he's back?"

 

"You just missed him. He made his standard play for Brian's attention... all to be rebuffed once Brian saw Justin."

 

Emmett grunted. "Well, maybe that's a good thing. It's past time that Michael grew up and realized he and Brian will never happen."

 

"I hope it works that way. I'm just not so sure. This might make the obsession even worse." Ted cleared his throat, uncertain of how to say what he'd observed... hoping he had been wrong, but his instincts were telling him he wasn't. "I don't want to alarm you, Em... but I'm a bit concerned."

 

Emmett groaned dramatically, holding up his hand to signal the bartender. Once he had his attention, ordering his usual, he said, "Let's hear it, Teddy. This seems to be the night for bad news."

 

"I'm worried about Michael in regard to Justin. We know how he already seems to hate him... and for no apparent reason. Well, that reason exists now." He pulled his eyes from Brian and Justin to look at Emmett. "I didn't like how Michael looked at Justin tonight. It was almost crazed for a moment... as if he thought it was Justin's fault that Brian didn't want him."

 

"That's typical, I guess. Michael always blames someone else for Brian not wanting him. This really needs to end." Emmett took a long sip of the Cosmo just placed in front of him. "I only hope it ends well... for all of us."

 


 

Brian reached into his pocket, withdrawing his wallet. He had far from given up tonight. Right now he wanted to see Justin in every way. The rest of gay Pittsburgh had viewed him seducing them on the stage... Brian intended to be among the privileged masses. He pulled out ten one-hundred-dollar bills, his brow arching as he extended it forward.

 

Justin's eyes widened in disbelief and outrage. "What the fuck? I may be stripping at your club... but I'm not a whore!"

 

"I believe the term would be hustler... but I'm not offering to pay you for sex." Brian was amazed by how much Justin was continuing to amuse him. "I understand it's your night off. I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see the dancer that has so beguiled my customers. I want to see you dance - tonight."

 

"Seriously? You actually intend to pay me $1,000 dollars to dance at Babylon tonight?" Justin couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had been making really good money... but this was just too good to be true.

 

Brian nodded. "Two dances. One your standard routine... and the other..."

 

Justin gulped. "The other?"

 

"Nothing that will compromise your hot little ass." Brian knew he had him... and he was enjoying every moment. He would have him tonight... and without the use of magic. Nothing was more important to him on this night. "I want to dance with you. At the end of those dances, should you decide to leave alone... I won't do anything to stop you."

 

Warily, Justin studied him... and the money he offered. "You promise? Two dances - one for the crowd, then one with you; after that, I am free to leave..."

 

"If you don't believe anything else... believe this - I don't need to bribe a man into my bed. When you decide to succumb and spread out beneath me - it won't be due to my money." Brian's eyes bored into hesitant blue eyes... ones he knew to be moments away from complete acquiescence. "Take the money, Justin. Two dances and you'll be free to go."

 

"Why are you so insistent? It's a lot of money when you could just see me tomorrow night."

 

"You intrigue me, Justin Taylor. More than that, I want to feel your body moving against me." Brian knew he couldn't disguise the lust from either his gaze or his tone... and he didn't care. That was just another enticement. The boy was so close to being seduced by the master. First, he would allow him to seduce the drooling queers at Babylon... then he would take him into his arms and the true seduction would begin.

 

Justin raised his chin, staring the determined brunet down with a ferocity of his own. "Fine. I'll do it. It's easy money. However... don't think you'll be getting me in this arrangement. I will fulfill our deal, then I will go home - alone."

 

Brian smirked as he trailed along behind his delicious prey. That's what you think, Justin Taylor. You have no idea what you're up against now. Brian's determination had never been more absolute. The boy had no idea who he was playing games with... but he would. It was a lesson that Brian couldn't wait to administer.

 

TBC