- Text Size +

"Justin! Baby! Wait for me!!" Emmett shrieked, mere moments after virtually inhaling his second Cosmo in a span of fifteen minutes.

 

Brian snickered, recognizing that voice in an instant. He cast a glance at Justin's face, surprised to find actual warmth on his face when he heard the same voice. "Don't tell me that you're actually involved with that nelly queen?"

 

"Must you be so snide?" Justin retorted, once again questioning his agreement to Brian's outrageous proposal.

 

"Apparently, I must..." he deadpanned; his eyes blank as he watched Emmett waving his arms madly as he rushed to intercept them.

 

"I'm sure this will only take a moment. Undoubtedly, Emmett is about to warn me about who I am traipsing away with... and warning me of all the perils of such actions." Justin glared at Brian for a long, silent moment. "Try to be nice to him... or I might just reconsider our offer."

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "You won't even know I'm here."

 

Justin arched a more than dubious brow. "That's a stretch... and we both know it."

 

Nodding his complete agreement, Brian cockily concurred, "Hmmm. Yes, you're right. This level of perfection is impossible to ignore."

 

His mouth gaped open. "You actually believe that shit. Fuck. You are arrogant."

 

"You don't know the half of it, baby. But... I'll be more than happy to fill you in." Emmett gave Brian a scathing once-over, his eyes quickly returning to his friend.

 

"It's not what you think, Em. I've got this under control." Justin returned Emmett's gaze, sensing without looking the intense glare the volatile brunet was now affixing on him. In an instant, Justin knew why Brian had become annoyed. The arrogant Brian Kinney didn't appreciate being placed in the category of - controlled. Justin doubted such was really even possible.

 

A gasp was the only sound to fall from Emmett's mouth. His eyes rounding as large as saucers, he almost desperately implored, "Oh baby. You're in bigger trouble than you realize. Please, sugar. Step away from the dark one and come home with me now."

 

Brian and Justin looked at each other simultaneously. Each of them mouthing the words that stuck out to each of them. For Brian, it had been - home. Justin was living with Emmett Honeycutt? That was just strange on every level.

 

Justin couldn't help but finding the ‘dark one' reference as over-the-top, even for the dramatic Emmett. Narrowing his eyes on Emmett sharply, Justin asked, "How many Cosmos have you had, Em?"

 

Emmett gave his standard look of pretending to be affronted. "How can that possibly matter?"

 

"I'll talk to you in the morning, Em. Unless you're coming to Babylon?"

 

Brian reached out to tug at Justin's arm. This conversation was obviously going nowhere. "Let's go. You can swap stories over coffee in the morning." Brian didn't have to say that he hoped that was the last thing that the hot little blond would be doing in the morning. If things went his way... and they most generally did - Justin would still be recovering in bed... preferably his own. "Let's go, Justin."

 

Emmett stepped closer, framing Justin's face in the palm of his hands. "Don't do it, Baby. Come back to the apartment with me now. Protect your untried little ass against the beast of the jungle. He'll break your heart!"

 

Justin gasped at what Emmett had just revealed. Fuck. He had to be drunk. How could his friend be so stupid? "Em, go home and sleep it off. We'll talk tomorrow." His voice sharpened. "You can count on that!"

 

Untried little ass. Interesting, very interesting, Brian thought. He would have never envisioned this hot little package being a virgin, although in part it made sense. Justin presented himself as a top... but he had thought that could merely be a defensive ploy. Well, that was about to change. Brian Kinney didn't bottom... and this ass was one he was determined to acquire. This boy had no idea the skills he possessed, nor the determination he could implement to get what he wanted. Justin would be learning that lesson very soon. Brian knew it was Justin's anger toward Emmett that caused him to continue the short walk to Babylon. He didn't care what propelled the boy forward. All that mattered was that the evening's festivities continued. Two dances. The last one was the one in which Justin would succumb to him. Brian didn't intend for any other possibility to exist.

 


 

Brian leaned back against the bar watching the reaction to Justin's introduction. Shocked gasps were the immediate response, to be followed with bodies quickly crowding around the stage. The response was immediate and nothing short of extraordinary. As the music started to play, Brian was amazed at the silence that prevailed among Pittsburgh's horniest of fags. Nothing could be clearly heard except for the music and elevated breathing among the spectators. Sudden gasps would penetrate his awareness, a tinkling of glasses in the distance... but little else. The crowd was mesmerized by the blond boy that began to gyrate his body on the stage; to his own surprise, Brian found himself to be responding in kind.

 

The boy was exquisite, Brian thought. Hot, unadulterated sex personified. There wasn't a man present that didn't want to either fuck him or be fucked by him. In a way, they were all being fucked right now. Justin's sensual appeal and almost unearthly beauty was seducing one and all. The more pragmatic side of him wished he could market him for reproduction in all his clubs. He would be even richer than he was now. The hungry beast in him told him quite simply - fuck his financial value - pull him off the stage and drag him away to nearest available corner; in doing so - fucking the boy completely senseless. His eyes briefly scanned over the crowd, his mind touching on some at his leisure... instantly pulling the thoughts of the weak from them. Yes. They all wanted him badly. Brian's lips twisted into a sneer. None would have him... that was, not until his own need was satisfied.

 

As he watched Justin gyrating against the pole, articles of clothing skillfully being tossed aside at the precise moment to generate the maximum effect, Brian's eyes smoldered as he looked the blond up and down; mentally able to strip him in his mind and see everything beneath the tight layer of clothing. He licked his lips in anticipation as his eyes homed in on the cock that he couldn't wait to devour. It was a rarity when he sized up a man, visualizing a cock down his throat, and not the opposite... but he wanted the full package with this blond temptation. He wanted to taste every inch of flesh on this boy's body. Brian knew he wouldn't be leaving this city until his desire was fully satisfied. He wasn't certain that would be accomplished easily. Brian had lived for a long time, long enough to know this boy didn't fit in with his standard rules. He didn't care. Only one thing mattered, and that was possessing him. Before he left here tonight, he would either succeed in that, or be well on his way.

 

When the song was nearing its completion, Brian smirked when Justin's gaze was briefly caught and held by him. He gave him a mocking smile, tilting his head in recognition of his efforts, maintaining his negligent pose against the bar... not giving the boy the satisfaction of being part of the adoring crowd surrounding him. Justin didn't need to know he was just as captivated as the rest of the crowd. The boy had enough knowledge and confidence in his sensual power. It was almost magical in a way. That thought amused Brian immensely. He possessed overwhelming power... and yet, this petite little blond entranced these men. It went to prove quite easily - there was a degree of magic to be found in sex as well as in more practical extensions of magic. His eyes hungrily followed Justin's retreat from the stage, knowing he would redress himself and return to him. There was one more dance to be fulfilled yet. That was the one Brian had been anticipating the most.

 

Brian could feel the lust and animalistic tension in the men that began to move away from the stage... all of them hoping for a chance to capture Justin's attention when he returned. He wasn't going to allow for any delays. Not tonight. His hot little blond would be with him soon. These undeserving queers wouldn't delay him in any way. He could sense Justin approaching from a distance, telling him he had to act quickly. Brian shuttered his eyes, mentally chanting his will to encompass these unsuspecting and utterly weak specimens. They would not pursue Justin further tonight. For now, they would go back to what they were doing before Justin's arrival, giving him no more than an appreciative glance. Without his interference, Brian knew some would approach them. That might be humorous at another time... but not tonight. He wanted Justin's undivided attention. Brian prided himself on always getting what he wanted.

 

He watched as Justin approached, his eyes lingered on the swallowing motion in Justin's throat as he drank from a bottle of water. The poor little boy was thirsty. He had something to give him that might not quench his thirst... but it could provoke him into being desirous of further tastes. A taste Brian would be more than happy to provide. He mentally groaned, his mind instantly simulating the vision of Justin on his knees before him, servicing his cock with the skill he knew he possessed; one that wouldn't equal his performance on the stage... but one that would far surpass it. Fuck. He wanted this boy now. Brian wasn't certain he could wait until after they danced.

 

Justin took one more long swallow, watching as Brian's eyes burned over him. He could feel the heat in his gaze... the intent of full possession. He lowered the bottle, placing it on the bar, doing so before his hand began to shake under Brian's intense scrutiny. This man had an incredible amount of self-confidence. In his opinion - entirely too much. He didn't need to reveal how uneasy Brian truly made him. All the confidence he had worked so hard to attain began to falter under the possessive penetration of those eyes. There was something behind Brian's hazel eyes, something he couldn't identify. It was mesmerizing. A beauty that really didn't have a clear explanation. This man was dangerous. Not only to his own self-control... but in ways that he didn't understand. Justin knew it would be best for him to keep his distance from this man, a man he now knew to be his boss... but he wasn't certain he could do that.

 

"So, boss man, how did you enjoy the show?" Justin asked, a confident smile on his face.

 

"I don't think you need my accolades on your performance, twat. You had every man present transfixed in a state of torrential desire... and you know it." Brian's eyes slid over him, his cock twitching as he thought of the pleasure that he would enjoy fucking this boy. A pleasure he hoped to begin enjoying very soon.

 

Deliberately Justin moistened his lips, knowing he was playing with fire, yet uncaring of the consequences. "Yourself included, Mr. Kinney?" Justin's voice was throaty, his eyes beckoning and seductive.

 

"Teasing little fucker." Brian cursed under his breath. This boy was dangerous. A fire was building between them. One that could engulf them both. Brian couldn't wait to be consumed by those flames. "I think you owe me a dance yet." He held out his hand, his eyes probing Justin's again, his cock jerking as he felt the desire in the blond. Brian probed deeper as they walked out into the center of the dance floor, a frown piercing his brow when he realized he could feel Justin's feelings... yet he still couldn't penetrate his thoughts. Very interesting. He needed to know more. What was blocking him? He wasn't certain he wanted to break that block. It was a bit intriguing that he couldn't seem to mentally maneuver him. His desire for Justin was immense. He wanted Justin to want him just as fiercely... and without inducements.

 

Justin followed along with Brian, this part of their agreement the portion that concerned him the most. He clearly remembered the turmoil he had felt when Brian's body had pressed into him at Woody's. Despite his anger at Brian's aggressive approach, one thing had been absolute - he had wanted him. If only Brian was a bottom. Justin knew that wasn't the case. One didn't even need to speak with this man to know that. At another time, he would have loved Brian to have been his first experience... but that was before reality had made such a thought horrifying for him. That was a bridge he didn't intend to cross... not even for this man. He couldn't bite back his moan when Brian pulled him tight against him, the brunet's hands moving over his back, their hips slowly moving to the sensual music. Justin forced himself to stay alert and focused, realizing nothing else would save him from this man's pursuit.

 

Brian smiled down at the beautiful blond boy. "Such a determined look. Only one of us can win this battle. I think we both know who that winner will be."

 

"You are quite mistaken if you think that person will be you." Justin's eyes were fierce, a determined fire in them that he hoped Brian didn't try too hard to dispute. He felt weakened by this man... a weakness he had never felt before tonight. He didn't like that feeling at all. Justin frowned, deciding something else wasn't quite right. He had never performed at Babylon where he wasn't approached afterward. It was always easy enough to refute... but there had been no attempts. Was he losing his touch or appeal to the crowd? Fuck. He hoped not. No, he couldn't be. This man just confused him. That's all it could be.

 

"What's with the serious look?" At this moment, Brian wished he could read the blond's mind. He decided that didn't matter in this instance. The boy seemed very forthright. He would answer his question truthfully. He felt this boy was honest. He didn't think he would lie to him now.

 

"It's nothing really... it's just..."

 

Brian stilled his movements to look at Justin intently. "It's just what?"

 

Justin looked momentarily embarrassed. "I never come out here after a performance where at least half a dozen men don't approach me. I guess I wondered if I was losing something..."

 

Brian laughed. He hadn't thought of Justin noticing that or even arriving at such a ridiculous conclusion. "That's nonsense, Justin. Did you see those men drooling over you? Believe me when I say... I did. It's probably because you are with someone. They are not going to challenge me for what would undoubtedly lead to their mortified rejection."

 

His head reared back as laughter erupted. "You are really in love with yourself, Brian Kinney. It's unbelievable... and you are as well."

 

"It's true. I am. However, let's not use the L-word. I don't subscribe to that." Brian shuddered dramatically, smirking at Justin's amused response. "Now, let's forget about that and enjoy this dance. Only I have one question for you."

 

Justin's hands entwined around Brian's neck, plastering his body against him as they moved together, uncaring of the question at this moment... his only thought being how much he was enjoying the feel of their bodies together. It may never result in more... but this in itself felt more than perfect. "What question?"

 

"How long do you think you can resist me?" Brian asked, his lips moving to whisper the words into Justin's ear, his tongue sliding out to lick along Justin's warm neck, hands moving down to sink into the flesh of Justin's ass. He knew slow and paced wouldn't work with this resistant blond. Aggressive and unexpected seemed to be the only way to catch this boy off balance. He could play the game either way. "We both know you want to come home with me tonight, Justin. Give into what you desire."

 

Justin moaned as Brian's fingers began to knead his ass, the motion only causing their cocks to grind fiercely together. When Brian began to bite into Justin's neck, his mouth sucking the tender skin into his mouth, he almost lost his resolve. "Of course I want you. Who wouldn't? But... we have a conflict. One that could be overcome."

 

Brian didn't need to be told what Justin's words meant. "That's not going to happen, Justin. I don't bottom - ever."

 

"It seems that we're at a stalemate then. One neither of us will concede to." Justin leaned in closer, his breath hot as he whispered into Brian's ear, "Admit you're tempted. You've seen my performance on the stage. Part of you wants to know what it would feel like to have my cock inside of you. It would be so fucking hot..."

 

A growl was Brian's immediate answer. He jerked Justin even tighter against him, knowing their song was close to ending... and he was no closer to acquiring this tempestuous package that he was so determined to have. "You will concede, Justin. Hear me now. You will give in."

 

Justin trailed his finger down Brian's chest, smiling as he watched Brian's eyes following the provocative touch. "I think if you hang around here long enough, it will be you that gives in. It's your only option, Mr. Kinney. You can fire me... but that won't change anything either. If you ever want the pleasure of my mouth on your cock... and let me tell you, I am even more skilled at sucking cock than I am dancing, you'll have to let me fuck you."

 

Brian's eyes became savage, a smoldering fire and rage swelling within them. Who did this boy think he was challenging? For some reason, he seemed immune to the full extent of his magic... but there were other ways. He had no problem using them. This battle was far from over... a war he fully intended on winning. "You have no idea what kind of game you're playing here, little boy. You will." Brian's hand reached down to capture and squeeze Justin's cock, a satisfied and lustful smile on his lips when he could feel the slight wetness dampening Justin's tight pants. "Leave your job out of the equation... that has nothing to do with us. You want me, Justin. You will be the one to surrender... and it will be soon. In the meantime, I'm not going anywhere."

 

When the music switched to the next song, Justin was deliberately slow in pulling free, his hands sliding down to brush against Brian's own throbbing hardness. "It doesn't matter, Brian. You will get bored and move on before you get any closer to having what you want. Your choices are very simple. Bottom for me... or leave Pittsburgh with nothing. Your choice entirely."

 

A look of admiration flickered in Brian's eyes. This boy was incredible. He was challenging the unknown, but he was so brave and secure in the process. He really hated for his actions to affect Justin's self-confidence, and he hoped that it didn't... but he wasn't going to negotiate this point. It wasn't exclusively that he didn't want Justin to fuck him. Well, he didn't really. But... the force that was driving him ferociously was simple - he had to fuck him. "Nice little speech, Justin. The end will remain the same. Delude yourself all you want... but I will fuck you. We both know this... and it will be sooner than you think."

 

Brian watched as a look of unease entered Justin's eyes, his gaze following Justin's hasty retreat from the club. "It's only a matter of time, Justin." He stepped out of the club, deciding he wouldn't bring any tricks with him. He wanted to let the lust swell within him. It would make his possession of Justin all the more intense. Seducing Justin wasn't what concerned him. He was Brian Kinney. The outcome of such actions was a foregone conclusion. What disturbed him was Justin's resistance to his magic. He needed to experiment with that more. It wasn't a complete block... but any block was uncommon for him. He had to find out why.

 

A cunning smile curved Brian's lips. He knew exactly where to start. Fickle human minds. He would find out everything about Justin Taylor... then he would proceed with Justin's seduction. He would only view this as a temporary delay. Once he had him he could return to his life.

 

Little did Brian know how much his life was about to change, and how the changes would have lasting effects not only for him... but for everyone.

 

TBC