- Text Size +

 

Brian closed the apartment door behind them, his attention far more on the man that he hoped was soon to be his, than the menial task he performed. He wanted this man so intensely. It was almost alarming how much he wanted him. Brian knew that was more of a testament that Justin was truly the one. That Justin was born to be a submissive was a given, but what became even more overwhelmingly apparent was how he was destined to be his sub. The protective instincts that continued to swell within him for Justin more than attested to that. As his eyes followed Justin's movements around the spacious apartment, Brian was uncertain how much longer his patience would last.

 

"Uhhh... I don't have anything to offer you to drink, Brian. I-I could go out and get something." Justin bit at his bottom lip, hating how nervous and anxious he sounded. He had been fine back at his former apartment, but now here with Brian, calm was the complete antithesis of how he felt.

 

Moving closer, Brian smiled at the nervous boy. He was charmed in a way he had never been before. Everything about Justin captivated him. He only wanted to learn more. The need to protect wasn't new for him; it was indicative of being a good Dom. Brian knew he was that, and more than anything he wanted the chance to share that part of him with Justin. He was more than pleased with the progress they had made in recent days; Brian was more than certain they were heading in the right direction. "Shh," Brian whispered in a comforting voice, his fingers coming up to rest lightly against Justin's lips. "This is your home now; I want you to be comfortable inside of it. Nothing should compromise your sense of security."

 

Justin smiled tremulously against Brian's fingers that had subtly begun stroking his lips, his eyes hopelessly drawn to the ones that looked on him in a mixture of tenderness, but one of acute longing. He had never viewed such an expression; most especially, not one so fervently affixed on him. He forced himself to have the strength to move away from that touch, even though moving was the last thing he wanted to do. His mind was only slightly unsure now; over the past couple of days, his decision had been becoming more clear. However, he knew once he revealed it, his entire life would change. "I am very comfortable here. Even though I've been here for such a short time - it feels like home."

 

"That pleases me more than I can say." Brian felt his control slipping even more. No man had ever challenged his self-control as Justin so effortlessly did. His every gesture, and every word spoken, screamed at him to acquire complete possession. He wasn't certain how much longer he could refrain from taking what he intuitively felt to be his. Justin's open manner and his incredibly apparent submissiveness was quickly becoming more than he could bear. "Regardless of what happens between us in the future, this is your home for as long as you want it to be."

 

"I know you have said that you aren't - but you are very generous, Brian Kinney."

 

"If I am, it is only to those that please me as you do." Brian closed the slight gap between them, his hand reaching out to cup Justin's chin in his hand. "I don't have to tell you how pleasing I find you, Justin. I think I've been more than clear about that."

 

A blush darkening the normal pallor of his face, Justin lowered his eyes, before agreeing, "Yes, you have." Tonight, Justin had accepted his decision, along with his understanding of exactly what he wanted. He wanted to belong to this amazing man. More than that - he craved it. There was much that he remained unsure about, but he did know that moving forward was something he wanted desperately. Justin looked up, his eyes filled with trust and desire for Brian. When he noticed the muscle jerking in Brian's cheek, Justin was sure that Brian understood the look, and what it signified. "I find myself very happy about that... Sir."

 

Brian knew that look. He'd seen it in many a submissive he had formerly trained; however, he'd never hungered for it as much as he did with Justin. Releasing his securing grasp on Justin's chin, Brian's voice was deep and controlled when he murmured, "I think someone has made a decision. Or am I reading too much into your responses?"

 

Justin shook his head. "No, you're not."

 

Curling his lips under, Brian nodded his head in understanding; for the moment not displaying his incredible elation at what he knew would soon be his to protect and possess. He reached for Justin's hand, gently clasping it within his own. "Come with me to the couch. I think it's time to talk about what you want... and what you don't want. Both are equally important."

 

Amazed by the fact that his hand didn't quiver in Brian's firm grasp, Justin walked with Brian over to the couch; a sense of rightness assailing him as he sat down next to him. He flashed Brian a shy smile as he observed his watchful expression, the only nervousness he felt being in where to begin. "I-I don't know where to start... and even less how to do this..."

 

"Justin, look at me." Brian's tone was gently commanding, it was authoritative, and yet it was caring. It was the balance he knew he had to effect going into this process, and the exact one he was determined to maintain. They were getting so much closer now. He wouldn't allow his burning desire for this man to create setbacks. When Justin quickly complied, Brian gently asked him, "Do you trust me?"

 

Justin didn't even need to think about that. "Oh yes, without any reservations at all, I trust you."

 

"Good." Brian was immensely pleased. That was the all-important first step. Once that was achieved, they could move forward. "Now... try to tell me what you want to happen. When I say that, I mean regarding a Dom/Sub relationship."

 

"I'll try," Justin answered. "I guess I've always known that I'm different." He smiled at Brian, despite his shyness regarding this particular subject, still enormously at ease with this man. "I do need to belong to a man; a special man - one that I can trust, and one that values me not only as a sex object, but as the man I am as well."

 

Inclining his head, Brian agreed, "It should always be so. Granted, the sex between a dominant and his submissive is incomparable to any other; however, that deeper connection is what unifies and strengthens the bond. Trust is the key to a healthy Dom/Sub relationship. When that is established, the true bond begins."

 

His eyes meeting penetrating hazel ones, Justin nodded his head. "Yes. The bond begins."

 

"I think it began from the first time we met." Brian's voice was deep and husky, the instincts to pull Justin into his arms almost too much to withstand... but for now, they would move at Justin's pace. Brian knew that was how it must be, no matter how difficult it was on him in the process. Keeping his voice low, with an enforced calm, Brian continued, "Your Dom should not only protect you, but encourage your growth in all areas of your life. It isn't about him enforcing his will on you; you should be with him because you choose to be. Your submission to him is a gift. In doing so, you and your Dom reap the rewards."

 

Justin swallowed, his eyes held immobile by the purpose and need in Brian's eyes. "And... you want to be that for me. Not only to show me the way to be the best submissive I can be, but you also want me to remain as yours..."

 

Brian couldn't bite back the growl from escaping his throat. Just watching the words falling from Justin's perfect lips filled him with an unbearable need - one that he hoped to finally begin to fulfill. "Yes," Brian rasped. "I want that more than anything."

 

A radiant smile curved Justin's lips. It widened as he interpreted the gasp of appreciation of it from this man that had changed his life. Justin realized it was only the beginning of such changes. "As long as you are prepared to be patient with me, and move along gradually, I-I want to be yours."

 

"Being patient will be tested more with you than anyone else - ever," Brian admitted roughly. He just wanted this boy so fucking much. His. Completely his. There wasn't a doubt in his mind this was meant to be. He didn't want to waste one single moment. "Okay, then. I'll ask you this important question before we go further. "Do you submit to me, Justin Taylor? Submit to me of your own free will?"

 

He lowered his eyes, somehow knowing that was what he should do. "Yes, Sir. I submit to you."

 

"Good boy..." Brian stroked the top of Justin's head, his hand slightly shaking as he sifted through the beautiful blond strands. "In the future, we will do things more properly, but for now, I need those lips on mine. Sit on my lap and wrap your arms around my neck. I'm finally going to kiss you as I've been yearning to do."

 

"Yes, Master..." Justin's voice was a mere whimper as he eagerly moved to comply. It was a kiss that he'd been thinking of often. That it was finally happening, caused his heart to skip erratically in his chest.

 

Brian growled. Hearing Master from Justin filled his already aching cock with an urgent desire he had nothing to compare. He closed his arms around the submissive blond, the man that was now his; Brian knew he would cherish this special gift. Each day would be a new discovery for the two of them. It all started with this kiss. Lowering his head, Brian lightly brushed their lips together, no pressure involved in the initial contact. He intended to learn and memorize every detail of this special man. It started with his perfect lips; Brian knew everything attached to Justin would receive the same treatment.

 

Justin moaned at the feel of the gentle contact. It hadn't been what he'd expected from this man he now called Master; although, it was one he embraced, nonetheless. Everything attributed to Brian was beautiful and perfect to him. He couldn't wait to learn more. In complete acquiescence, Justin parted his lips to receive the much-welcomed invasion of Brian's tongue; in his mind - nothing had ever tasted better.

 

His hands roamed over Justin's back, the motion soothing and erotic in one motion; Brian made certain in his exploration that he maintained a firm, protective hold on his precious armful. He vowed to always keep him safe, and content. Their relationship would be explored to the fullest. His role as his Dominant was quite simple. Protect, nurture, and possess. Everything had changed for both of them. As his mouth continued to devour the lips that would now only be accessible to him, he couldn't help but anticipate all the days and nights ahead. The nights would be filled with the most erotic of fantasies, ones that would be revisited, again and again.

 

It was with great reluctance when Brian finally released Justin's lips. He hadn't nearly acquired a full enough taste. Gruffly, he explained, "I have dinner being delivered downstairs soon. We will enjoy that dinner, and then, we will have the rest of the night to ourselves." Brian dropped a burning, intense kiss on Justin's swollen lips. "It will be a night you will never forget."

 

Justin looked into Brian's eyes with open trust, and desire. There wasn't a doubt in his mind - it would be a night for them both to remember. In addition to that - it would be the first of many to follow. Knowing that filled him with a sense of peace, and happiness that was difficult to contain. Laying his head against Brian's chest, and feeling the strong arms enveloping him close, Justin knew this was where he was meant to be. Despite how awkward it had been at the time, Justin decided their unlikely first meeting had been the best day of his life. He couldn't wait to see where they went from here.

 

TBC