- Text Size +

Brian knew it wouldn't be as simple as stepping into the restroom and locking the door. Not in this place. After handing the clearly disapproving man a couple of C-notes, Brian quickly ascertained that it was just him and the waiter occupying the elegant restroom quarters before he clicked the lock in place. He folded his arms across his chest as he waited for the blond to step out of the cubicle where he could hear him changing. Just the thought of the clothing being removed from that body made his dick quicken. He couldn't wait to sink his length into him; not only to fuck him, but utterly possess him.

 

A frown pierced his brow at his almost errant thought. There was no disputing that he was a Dom in every right, but he didn't proceed with every sexual encounter with domination, and possessive feelings clearly in mind. He had them now. Perhaps that was why he had been so intrigued as he'd watched waiter Justin working. The question remained - how would Justin feel about being introduced into the lifestyle by a true Dom. Brian knew regardless of Justin's feelings on exploring the joys of the submissive world, he wanted to fuck him.

 

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. This wasn't like him to be impulsive. It certainly wasn't an aspect of a good Dom, either. And... even though he didn't presently have a submissive, he knew he was a good Dom. Dozens of men that he had trained would attest to that. He would take this one step at a time, and try not to overwhelm the unsuspecting young man. With infinite patience, Brian continued to wait for Justin to emerge.

 

Without a doubt, he would take what he could get from this hot, and utterly captivating man. However, if he could have more... he was more than up for the task. A few minutes later, when Justin stepped from the stall, he remained in his place, his eyes luring Justin closer. "We have much to talk about, Justin the waiter." His eyes slowly slid over the now jean-clad young blond, intensity burning in his eyes. "Talk... and perhaps so much more."

 

Uncertain of why he responded so, Justin's footsteps carried him closer to the beautiful man that had been seated at his table; in fact, the same man that he knew had been responsible for the overly generous tip his replacement had graciously passed on to him, just as he'd been slipping in here to change. The fact of the waiter's honesty hadn't been a surprise; they tended to look out for each other. Justin figured that was most likely the way everywhere, although he had no true experience to base it on. However, when it came down to it, good gratuities like that were hard to come by - when they were received, it was respected by the others that knew how difficult it had been to achieve.

 

Brian's eyes flared as Justin moved closer. He was very pleased with Justin's acquiescence... and he liked the different look he now presented. "You look good with disheveled hair... not to mention how hot you look filling out those stone-washed jeans."

 

Cocking a brow, Justin spoke far more self-assured than he felt. "Are you hitting on me, Sir?"

 

His cock briefly twitched at the 'Sir' mention. Justin was off duty now. He had no reason to continue rendering that socially-expected form of respect. However, he liked the sound of it. In fact... he liked it a lot. "Such a respectful young man."

 

"It comes with the territory." Justin looked down, before glancing back up beneath his lashes. "Uhhhh, you didn't answer the question."

 

"Right." Brian's response was blank, almost as if just remembering the question. "Am I flirting with you?" Brian moved closer, suddenly deciding any distances between them was far too much. He reached up to stroke along the side of Justin's face, immediately surprised by the spark of awareness that shot through him at that slight touch. "I am not a man prone to playing games. When I see something I want, I just take it. Rarely do I elect to keep it, but the decision is always mine to make."

 

Justin swallowed. Fuck. This man was hot. That self-confidence the man exuded did things to his body he couldn't fully comprehend. He hadn't felt such a large surge of instantaneous lust - ever. Justin knew that the man's apparent dominating personality and blatant manner had a great deal to do with that. "A confident man," Justin whispered. He lowered his eyes from the smoldering ones not far away, knowing it was the only way to resist saying much more.

 

"You have no idea..." Brian rasped. "Look at me, Justin. I want to see into those beautiful blue eyes. I have a feeling there's much to see in them."

 

Hesitantly, Justin looked up; he was afraid of what this man could read in them. And yet, he couldn't resist following what had been spoken more of a command than a request. Justin wondered if everything sounded that way coming from this man. There wasn't any doubt - that was an aspect of this man that appealed to him even more. Desperately, he tried to keep them on an equal footing, although he realized that was more than unlikely. "Thank you for the tip. My replacement made sure I received it."

 

"You are very welcome, Justin." Brian's eyes swept over Justin; his hazel eyes pin-pointing on the flush staining the waiter's cheeks, the nervous stance arousing the dominant in him even more. His thoughts from earlier were beginning to have a more concise answer now. This boy had sub-like tendencies. It was to be determined to what degree, and if the boy was even aware of it. However, that didn't matter. Brian knew they were present. He could work with that. "I have a habit of rewarding those that please me."

 

One thing was no longer in question. This wouldn't be about sex alone... nor a one-time encounter. Although it was too soon to tell, Justin could be the one he had been waiting to find. A boy that he not only felt could be worthy of his expert tutelage... but the one he wouldn't pass over to a deserving master. This beautiful young man could be the one he trained to keep. Only time would tell that, but at this point, Brian found that to be very intriguing, and a probable outcome.

 

Justin gulped. He was losing control quickly. As he had served his table during lunch, Justin had felt he had kept himself in check, in fact, even in control. This one-on-one meeting had that feeling fading quickly. Knowing he should divert the subject onto a safer one, and lead to him leaving the restaurant before he made a complete fool of himself, Justin did the complete opposite of what he knew to be safe and rational, when he responded, "Uhhhhm, and I did that? I pleased you?"

 

"As much as you could under the circumstances..."

 

A soft chuckle followed. "It didn't escape my notice that you don't exactly fit in here."

 

Brian shrugged. "I can adapt to any situation; however, the same can be said for you as well. I'm interested to hear precisely how you ended up working here."

 

"It's a long story... and I don't think the management will allow the restroom to be locked for long." Justin looked meaningfully at the closed, and inaccessible door. "Had anyone tried to enter, it would have already been handled."

 

"Undoubtedly..." Brian replied drolly. The amount of time they had been talking hadn't escaped him. There wouldn't be any after-lunch recreational activities for him here today. However, that didn't really matter. He was quickly finding himself more interested with the possibility of a longer-term acquaintance. Brian reached into his pocket and retrieved his cell phone. He opened it and went immediately to the contacts. After entering Justin's name, he passed his phone over to the stunned blond. "Put in your number, Justin."

 

A quiver overtook Justin. Again, demands. Fuck, how that turned him on. "Can I have the name of the man that is so demanding of my time..."

 

Brian arched his brow. The submission was clear in Justin's eyes, and yet, there was still a bit of rebellion. That could be fun to channel appropriately... and he was very much ‘up' for that challenge. "Brian Kinney. I own an advertising agency on Liberty Avenue, as well as an exclusive club. I will give you my card in a moment. For now, you are going to give me your number... and do so without argument. Am I correct, Justin?"

 

"I guess I don't see the harm," Justin weakly responded, amazed at how skilled this man, Brian, was at making him not only be obedient... but desire to be as well. This was a dangerous man - at least to him. Justin knew he would be wise to remember that... yet, he wasn't certain that having that knowledge would be nearly enough. He handed it back to him, a shy smile curving his lips. "There you go."

 

"Thank you, Justin." Brian looked down at it briefly, before closing his phone and pocketing it once more. He moved even closer, his eyes darkening when Justin timidly took a step backwards. A knowing smile curved Brian's lips; the primitive twisting of the lips when a predator realized he was so close to capturing his prey. Brian knew he hadn't captured this particular prey, but Justin's every response signaled he was well on his way. He didn't intend to ease off now.

 

"I-I, uhhhh, I should go now." Justin felt like a blubbering fool. He was so off-balance with this man. While he had been working, his unease had been measured... but now that they were alone, the intimacy and the overwhelming dominance of this man overwhelmed him. He wasn't sure what he should do next. One thing he did know; he needed to think, and put this all in perspective. Justin wasn't sure he could do that, but he had to try. "It's certainly been interesting meeting you, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian reached into his breast pocket, withdrawing a card he rarely offered to others. He did so on pure instinct in Justin's case. Something told him this was a decision that would change both of their lives... and he was anxious to see how that change was carried out. He held it out to Justin, his eyes caressing and memorizing the beautiful face that made him ache on many different levels. "It can be even more interesting, Justin. You only have to surrender to change."

 

"Surrender..." Justin whispered in a raw voice, one that almost spoke of a painful yearning. Had he been looking at Brian at the time, Justin would have been alarmed by the primitive intensity of Brian's gaze. Without thinking, Justin took the card, a jolt of awareness coursing through him as his fingertip brushed atop Brian's; he looked up and found himself devoured in one possessive, hungry gaze. If a man could stake a claim in one scorching look, Justin knew that was what Brian had just done. He wasn't sure how he should be feeling, or even more, how he should respond; all Justin knew was that he was filled with the most intense desire he had ever felt.

 

His voice was rough and raspy, when he spoke, "I can show you so much, Justin. Teach you so many things. All you have to do is open yourself to the full experience. Let me introduce you to my world." Brian glared when he heard knocking at the restroom door; a demand for entrance swiftly following. He wasn't ready to separate from this captivating man quite yet, but quickly realized that was his immediate reality.

 

Justin was so lost in the heat of Brian's eyes, and the sultry promise of his words, that he didn't recognize the irate voice shouting through the locked door. He looked at the card. Boundless. Private membership required. "W-what kind of place is this?"

 

Brian waited until the footsteps angrily faded away, his own steps carrying him quickly to the door to open it. His intention wasn't to cause Justin distress with his employer; in fact, he only wanted to improve the quality of his life. He motioned him to walk through the door, forcing his hands to remain firmly at his sides. Touching Justin again now would be a big mistake. He had much to learn about him before they fully proceeded; however, Brian didn't doubt that proceeding was precisely what they would be doing.

 

As they slipped through the entrance, Brian halted his steps once they were reasonably alone once more. "Boundless is a safe haven and a place for men to feel free to be themselves. Not only will you be welcomed there as my guest, but it will be an opportunity for us to get to know each other much better. That is something that I wish to do."

 

Justin smiled tremulously. "I guess that is something you do often. I-I mean... doing the things that you want."

 

Unable to resist, Brian brushed the back of his hand against Justin's cheek once more. He was warm and so fucking soft. Fuck, how he wanted this man. There wasn't a doubt he would have him; all that remained to be determined was in what capacity. "Yes, Justin." Brian's voice was a low-pitched growl. "I make a habit of possessing the things that I desire." Brian's eyes flared at the question in Justin's eyes. The boy would need to learn when to test him. Now wasn't the time to do that.

 

"In answer to your silent question, largely because I don't play games in these matters... yes, Justin - you are included in that statement. Claiming you is something I not only want to do; it is something that I intend to do. All that is left to decide is precisely how that will be carried out."

 

TBC