- Text Size +

 

Justin unceremoniously flopped down onto Daphne's couch, his eyes staring blankly ahead. He sighed, shaking his head in abject confusion. "I think I fucked up, Daph. Big time."

 

Sitting next to him on the couch, Daphne asked, "What happened? Didn't you just end your shift at the restaurant?"

 

He nodded slowly. "Yeah. It was how I ended it..."

 

"Uhhh, okay. That doesn't exactly tell me much..."

 

"I met a man, actually he was having a business meeting at one of my tables." His face flushed as he remembered those intensely charged moments in the restroom; most especially, what the commanding man had to say to him. It had been unexpected, and in truth, it had been the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him. "Things got a bit heated."

 

Daphne virtually bounced on the couch next to him. "Heated? Okay, that sounds good. Although, not expected in that place. But... do go on. I want to hear it all."

 

Justin snorted. "You say it sounds good because you weren't there, and you hope it pulls me away from my boyfriend."

 

"Ouch! That's really cold, Jus." Daphne cast a stern look at her best friend, before she firmly admonished him. "You know I only want the best for you, Justin. In particular - what will make you happy. Ethan Gold will never make you happy - and you know that too!"

 

"I don't know anything right now," Justin grumbled. "The man is beside the point. What worries me is that my dad has been trying to call me. Shortly after I left work, the calls started. Following my inappropriate conduct in the restroom, that worries me a bit."

 

"In the restroom? Oh my God, Justin! Don't tell me you did it in the restroom stall in THAT place with some stranger that you'll never see again!?" Daphne's eyes were widened in horror, unable to fathom that Justin could have lost his head to that degree.

 

Justin looked at her incredulously. "Give me a bit more credit than that. No, we didn't fuck in the restroom." He didn't add that it could have been largely because Brian hadn't pushed for it. When Brian had been the authoritative persona that he intuitively felt him be, Justin doubted anything could have stopped Brian had he been insistent. "This man, Brian, locked us in the room, and we basically just talked. We were in there for a while. If the wrong staff members became aware of it, well, I could be in trouble."

 

"Damn! I'd think so in that uptight joint." Daphne crinkled her nose as she looked at Justin. "Do you think you'll see him again?"

 

"Well... he took out his phone while we were talking, and insisted on having my phone number." Justin didn't mention the card about his ‘private' club. Daphne knew everything about him; she would know exactly what his comment had meant.

 

"Ah-ha! I knew it!" Daphne nearly cackled in delight. "Not only was he hot... but he's dominant too! Poor Ethan doesn't stand a chance now!"

 

Justin glared at his best friend, guilt consuming him at the very same thought. His relationship with Ethan had been pushed to the back of his mind from the moment he'd laid eyes on the gorgeous dominant. That wasn't like him. There had never been a shortage of hot men to admire... Brian was just different. He couldn't deny wanting to know more about him. Justin began to open his mouth to offer an obligatory defense of his boyfriend, when Daphne's phone began to ring. His eyes widened as he watched her lips form the name of the man he had no desire to speak with right away. One thing was certain - if his father was going to such lengths to track him down, he was in big trouble.

 

"Uhhh no, Mr. Taylor. I haven't talked to Justin all day..." Daphne lied, rolling her eyes as she listened to the grumbling of Craig Taylor. She didn't like the elder Taylor, although she never showed that to his face. There wasn't a doubt that Justin would only suffer from such a revelation. "I understand. I'll pass the message on - if I hear from him."

 

Watching as Daphne ended the call almost as quickly as it had begun, Justin mumbled, "I guess I'd better go see what he wants."

 

"Sadly, I must agree. He's just going to hound you until you do..."

 

Nodding, Justin made his way to the door, looking over his shoulder to say in passing - "Talk to you later. That is if my father doesn't kill me for whatever he thinks I've done this time."

 

Daphne scowled in aggravation. "Knock it off, Justin! You're over twenty-one. You don't even live with him. It's time you stop letting him push you around. Today seems like a really good time to start!"

 

"You're right, Daph. It's not like I'm afraid of him. I put up with his bullshit because of my mom, but it ends today. It's time my father accepted that I am going to live my life my way... no matter how it conflicts with his ancient views of right and wrong!" Justin slammed out of the apartment, his mouth set in a grim line as he thought of facing his father. This meeting had been a long time in coming; Justin only hoped it didn't place more distance between him and his unyielding parent.

 

Grimly, he realized he should take a cab. His father obviously was beyond impatient; however, he saw no reason to rush his arrival. Let his father wait on him for once. It was past time that Craig Taylor realized that his views were not the absolute law regarding how his son lived his life. Perhaps taking a firm stand - at long last - would somehow strengthen their relationship. Realistically, Justin realized that wasn't the most likely scenario in the case of his overly righteous, and know-it-all father. However... until hope was completely gone, it still flickered within him. He would hold onto that until the light was fully extinguished.

 


 

Brian was almost brooding as his attention was constantly diverted from the boards on his desk, and his cell phone laying just beside them. Thoughts of the hot blond waiter, Justin, had filled his thoughts during his return to Kinnetik, and long after. He wasn't accustomed to such distractions, most especially not during his workday. Initially, the interruption to his afternoon had annoyed him; yet, when he thought about it more deeply, Brian only became more anxious for their next meeting.

 

He couldn't help wondering if Justin would accept his invitation to Boundless without further prodding. In the heat of the moment, he was certain Justin wanted to accept, but something had still held him back. Was it fear of his submissive nature, or was it more? Brian hoped it to be the former, and nothing to do with him. As a dominant, it was never his desire to instill fear in a prospective sub. Establishing trust was the most important first step. Regardless, if he was merely training him for another, or keeping him as his own - trust was the cornerstone. Without trust, a Dom and his sub had nothing.

 

There was no doubt that he was deeply curious about the young waiter's life. How he came to be working in such an establishment intrigued him. Brian had every intention of learning everything about Justin... and at the earliest possible opportunity. Brian scowled when he realized it had only been an hour since he'd returned to work. It seemed like much longer. His patience was being tested by this young man... and that was something that never happened to him. He always took his pleasure - when and where he pleased.

 

Selecting a sub to train was never a decision he entered into lightly or quickly. However, that hadn't been the case with Justin. Even before he had discovered Justin was a submissive, he had yearned to place him in that role. The fact that he knew nothing about him hadn't dissuaded him. He had craved to explore that intimacy with Justin almost instantly. Now that he at least knew of Justin's submissive nature, the urgency to begin the process of claiming him nearly overwhelmed him. Brian couldn't remember ever feeling so certain about a man, but he knew this was the right path to take. Regardless of how long his goals took to reach, Brian was convinced that Justin would be well worth any wait.

 

Reaching for his cell phone, Brian flipped it open, a slight smile curving his lips when he found Justin's name and number in the contacts. He pushed the call button, generally believing that first instincts were the best ones. Brian didn't see the harm in calling him. The fact that they had just met hours ago, meant very little to him. He wanted to hear his voice... and most of all, he wanted to keep that seed of interest growing in the young man. More than anything, Brian wanted him at Boundless. And... he wanted him there tonight.

 

Brian's dick twitched when he heard the hesitant, yet husky voice answering the phone. Fuck, how he loved that vulnerable quality in Justin's voice. However, he didn't want him to sound that way to anyone that called. That was intended to be reserved for him; Brian knew he wouldn't be happy until he had trained Justin to be the best possible submissive. Once that process was complete, he was equally certain he wouldn't be settling him with another deserving dominant. Justin was one worthy of keeping; Brian only hoped the reality lived up to his expectations. For some reason, he thought it would not only do that, but surpass them as well.

 

"Hello?" the soft, warm voice repeated.

 

"Justin. I was thinking about you. I do hope I'm not calling at an inopportune time..." Brian could tell by the sounds he discerned in the background that Justin was outside, most likely, walking somewhere. How he wished he could either summon him to him now or even go to him. He couldn't do either of those things. This had the potential of being much more than a mere sexual encounter. Pacing himself was essential. Brian could afford to be patient in the knowledge of what awaited him at the end of it.

 

"M-Mr. Kinney? From the restaurant?" Justin knew he shouldn't be shocked to receive the call. Really, he wasn't. He just hadn't expected one so soon.

 

"I'm touched that you remember me." Brian hadn't doubted that to be the case for one moment. He knew he had left a lasting impression on the young blond. Brian only intended to add to that each time they spoke - whether it be face to face or not. "Our meeting has been fresh in my mind since I returned to my office. Speaking with you at greater length would please me immensely." Brian's eyes darkened as he heard Justin's breath catch on the other end. He had phrased his words carefully. In doing so, he had been more than aware of how using the word ‘please' in such a way would affect an obvious submissive. Justin was far more submissive than the boy even knew himself. It would be a pleasure to awaken him to that knowledge.

 

Justin laughed nervously, his self-preservation instincts knowing he needed to cover that gasp of surprise he knew he had emitted. "You would be hard to forget, Sir."

 

Brian growled on his end. Fuck. He wanted this boy now. The desire that now churned within him was fiercer than anything he'd ever experienced with any submissive he had previously trained, or any man he had picked up as a casual trick. His renowned patience as a Dom would be put to the test with this sweet little package. "I'm glad to hear that. Now... back to the subject without any further evasion." There wasn't a doubt that Justin had been trying to cover his little slip. That fact amused him. As his trained sub, however, that would be viewed entirely differently. "Come over to my office, Justin. I'd like to pick up on our earlier conversation."

 

Almost at the drive of his parents' home, Justin immediately protested, "Uhhh, I can't. I-I just arrived at my parents' for a meeting with my dad. I can't keep him waiting."

 

A frown furrowed Brian's brow. If he hadn't been mistaken, he had heard anxiety in Justin's voice. But what kind, and to what degree? If Justin belonged to him, he would be seeing the solution to any anguish with his own hand, but as of now, he doesn't have that right. As much as he didn't like waiting, nor did he care for the tone in his future sub's voice, Brian knew he had to take things one step at a time. Sensing Justin's distress made that even more difficult. "Okay, Justin. How about this, then? I'll send a cab for you... say in about thirty minutes. Would that give you enough time to speak with your father?"

 

"I guess it would, but Mr. Kinney, I really should go home. My, err, umm, boyfriend, will be wondering..."

 

"Boyfriend?" Brian felt a muscle ticking in his cheek as he spoke the odious word, most especially in Justin's case. Boyfriend. No, I don't think so, Justin. We will be dealing with that unpleasant matter very soon. His voice dropping to a velvety purr, Brian asked, "Answer this for me, Justin... Do you want to continue our talk, or would you rather go home? I don't intend to push something on you that you don't want. Although, I think we both know what it is you truly want."

 

Justin knew that Ethan wouldn't agree, but he didn't see the harm in talking to Brian further. It wasn't like anything would happen in Brian's office. Right? "Okay, Mr. Kinney. Send the cab in about half an hour. I should be finished by then."

 

"Good boy," Brian praised him. "Now, give me your parents' address, and I'll see to the rest."

 

Dutifully, Justin answered the question, not even thinking about how he continued to give this man, one that was still a stranger, so much personal information about himself. He grimaced in embarrassment when he heard his father shouting down the driveway, by the indrawn breath he heard coming from Brian, realizing he had clearly heard him as well.

 

"Justin! Get your ass in here now! I don't have all fucking day to deal with you!" Craig Taylor hissed, his hands aggressively on his hips as he glared unforgivably at his son.

 

"I'll be right there," Justin shouted back, refusing to show his father any fear. Lowering his voice, he mumbled his apologies to Brian. "Uhhh, I'm sorry. My dad is a bit pissed at me right now."

 

"A bit?" Brian queried, doing nothing to keep the ice from his voice. "Thirty minutes, Justin. If you need me before then, simply call me back at this number. We have much to discuss, even more now. Don't keep me waiting." Brian didn't close his phone until Justin severed the connection, his brows pierced together in deep thought. This didn't look to be a simple process. Justin had much going on in his life. Brian knew he could change everything for him; Justin only had to give himself to him.

 

The precious gift of true submission was a beautiful thing. Brian was determined he would enjoy that gift soon. He didn't care what obstacles needed to be removed to achieve it. All that mattered was making Justin his, and in doing so, rewarding Justin with all that came with such a commitment. Brian was only slightly taken aback by the suddenness of his decision. That seemed to pale in significance when he thought about how right it felt.

 

Justin was meant to be his sub... the first steps would be completed today.

 

TBC