- Text Size +

 

"How is your dinner?" Brian asked. Throughout dinner, he had only consumed three glasses of wine, the third one sitting half-finished on the table. He wouldn't be having any more. Although wine was far reduced in alcoholic content than what he was accustomed to enjoying - he wanted nothing to limit his responses or remembrance of this special night. He had never been more determined to make a night more perfect for a man. The young man that he now called his submissive not only deserved that, but he would have it as well.

 

"It's perfect, Sir. I love Thai food." Justin enthusiastically finished his meal, now that it was nearing an end, finding himself becoming nervous, yet greatly anticipating the night to come. He didn't know what to expect, all he did know was that he was ready. His trust in the man he now called master was absolute. He knew he would be well taken care of tonight; Justin liked to think his care of this amazing man would be just as complete.

 

Brian smiled. "Regarding food, you'll learn a few things about me, Justin. One, I tend to order out more often than not. I don't really cook. Two, I enjoy Thai a great deal. If it's a preference of yours, we will be eating it often. And lastly, and perhaps most important of all - I never eat after 7 p.m."

 

Justin frowned slightly, the last part confusing him. "Am I permitted to ask why not?"

 

Inclining his head, Brian answered, "Of course. I want you to know everything about me, Justin... as I want to know everything about you. That exchange more fully enables you to please me." His eyes became serious, darker with the need that swelled within him. "You want to please me - don't you, Justin?"

 

Dabbing at his mouth, and placing the napkin down on his now empty plate, Justin nodded his head vigorously. "Yes, Master. More than anything I want that."

 

"Good boy." Brian's voice was a low growl. He knew unequivocally he wouldn't be able to wait much longer. His need to possess this particular man was too great. They needed to establish a few rules first... but tonight wouldn't be about training. This first time would be an erotic, first-time encounter. However, it couldn't be classified as simple sex. Brian knew no matter what the circumstances, it would never be just sex for them. Forcing himself to pull his mind away from the pleasure he knew to be found in his submissive, Brian told him, "In answer to your question - I don't do carbs after that time. Being in such perfect physical condition requires conditioning. Of course, at your age - it probably isn't an issue yet."

 

Justin laughed. "I guess I hadn't noticed any problem with staying in shape - at least not yet." His eyes sparkled as he smiled at Brian, his words coming out rushed when he responded, "You are in such excellent shape, Sir, I would have imagined it to be attributed to simple exercise, and good health."

 

"I am fortunate to have both, however, I don't see the cause to indulge in bad habits that would only make that more difficult." Brian kept his hands resting on the table; he needed to remain focused and distant - anything to keep himself from lunging across the table and claiming what they both knew to be his. "Now, a few points to settle. Then, we can move on."

 

Swallowing nervously, knowing this time had been coming all evening, Justin stammered, "P-points, Sir?"

 

"Yes, just a couple. I don't want to spend the evening on extensive training. That can come one day at a time, or as specific incidents arise. For now, I want to establish how you address me."

 

"Have I been doing something wrong in that, Sir?" Immediately, he felt worried that he had done something wrong so soon. As hard as he was trying, he still didn't understand the many variables of this world. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that disappointing his master was the last thing he wanted to do. The very thought that he could have done that, disturbed him more than he could understand.

 

Brian held up a forestalling hand. "Relax, Justin. Nothing of the kind. In fact, even though I'm your new master, I don't expect that formality each time you address me. As time goes on, you will know the times I find it most appropriate. Other masters differ on this; however, for me, a submissive that uses such terminology each time he or she speaks to their master is doing so more out of habit, and acceptance of how they feel they should act. I already know how respectful you are; as well as knowing your desire to submit to me. Regarding that - I am already immensely satisfied."

 

Wanting to make certain he understood exactly what Brian wanted, Justin asked, "So, at times you want me to address you by your name, and not Master?"

 

His eyes flashed briefly, before he answered in what was nothing less than a growl. "Yes. I do enjoy the sound of my name on your lips. In fact, I like watching them form as you speak it." A smile that was born of a pure, primal lust curved his lips. He was doubtful he could keep control of his lust for much longer. "In fact, just the sight, mixed in with that special sound, makes my dick hard."

 

Justin looked down, before looking back up from beneath his lashes. "I can't deny enjoying making your dick hard, Master." Observing the uplifted brow on Brian's face, Justin swept his tongue across his lips before he huskily whispered, "I-I mean, Brian..."

 

Brian's nostrils flared, his hands reached out to clench the table that separated them. He wasn't certain that was the best of ideas. Right now, he was half-tempted to toss it to the side - in the process, yanking this provocative, and gorgeous boy into his arms. "You teasing little fucker. I can't wait to get my hands on you. I hope you're about finished with your wine; I find myself becoming anxious in giving you another taste for your palate - one that I think you'll long remember."

 

Justin's blue eyes glimmered as he looked across the table; Brian, his new master, and the only man he hoped to call as such, was unequivocally the most beautiful and intense man ever. He could have never imagined desiring to belong to a man as completely as he did Brian Kinney. The fact that they were so near that moment of much-anticipated possession, filled him with excitement, and apprehension. His only fear was in Brian being satisfied with him. There was nothing he wanted more than to be this man's sole submissive - the man that his master ached for - morning, noon, and night. If he achieved that, his life would be perfect. "It's a taste I've been thinking of, too."

 

"Select a safe word, and do so quickly. I can't hold back much longer..." Brian hissed, downing the rest of his wine in one hurried sip, his other hand clutching at the table that separated them. Realizing his new submissive could be confused, Brian clarified, "This is a word you can use at any time in the event things become too intense. I don't foresee that tonight. I need you too fucking much to play those kinds of games, or train you in the many stages of submission and control. This word shouldn't be common. It is not to be associated with sex or anything we would say on a normal basis. It needs to be a word that takes you to a place of comfort - one that can't be compromised by anyone - including me."

 

"I can't imagine you ever approaching something that would hurt me." Justin wasn't sure how he knew that, he only knew that he did. "Okay... uhhh, I read once that colors are often used. How about pink?" Justin scrunched up his nose. "I can't imagine myself ever using pink in any other occurrence."

 

Brian's head arched back as laughter erupted. "Well then, pink it is. And no, Justin, I would never purposely engage in an act that would be painful for you, or distressing in any way. My goal as your Dom is to give you the greatest pleasure possible, as I know you will do the same for me. In addition to that, I desire to see to your comfort - in all ways."

 

A lump rose in Justin's throat, his eyes unable to pull from the stormy gaze in his master's eyes. "I want to please you so much, Master. More than I can ever say."

 

"You already have." Brian smiled his approval. "You just used the proper address to me at a time where it would be deemed appropriate. There's so much for you to learn... and I know you will - step by step. However, not tonight. For now, I just need you."

 

Justin's tongue swiped along his lower lip, his gaze captured by the combination of lust and need on Brian's face. His master was the most beautiful man in the world - there wasn't a doubt in his mind of that. "Then, take me, Master. I'm yours to command."

 

Brian's nostrils flared, his eyes sweeping over his precious submissive. "Yes, you are." He ran his eyes slowly over Justin, pausing the longest on the lips that never failed to harden his cock just from a mere look. "There are so many things I want tonight... and I will have every one of them; however, one stands out very clearly." Brian reached down and released the button and zipper of his pants, as dragging this out was the last thing he wanted to do. "I want to know how much pleasure those perfect lips can give me; although, I want you to proceed properly."

 

Instantly, Justin rose to his feet, his legs slightly shaking as he moved to the other side of the table, quickly falling to his knees and looking into the lust-filled gaze of his beautiful master. "May I?"

 

"May you?" Brian reprimanded in a low, authoritative voice.

 

Justin blushed, embarrassed that he had forgotten. He had done so well so far. There wasn't a doubt his lapse was attributed to his own urgency to begin their intimacy. Still, he needed to remain focused, and correctly do things. "My deepest apologies. May I suck your cock, Master?"

 

An approving smile followed. Reaching down, Brian stroked his hand along the top of Justin's head. "You may, my own."

 

That was all the encouragement Justin needed. This was a task he had been enthusiastically anticipating - one that he knew would result in being immensely pleasurable for the both of them. "Thank you, Master..." Justin whispered, his hands moving to make quick work of releasing Brian's thickened cock from his opened pants, a groan ripping from his throat as his eyes caught his first glimpse of the large, and perfect organ he couldn't wait to worship. He would devour Brian's cock. It was his intention that any other man that had performed this act before him would pale in comparison. In fact, he intended to make Brian forget them entirely. His mouth watered as his eyes fastened on the glistening head. When he felt Brian's fingers sifting through his hair, guiding him closer, Justin didn't need any further urging.

 

"Go on. Suck my dick. Show me what a pleasing, obedient boy you can be..." Brian growled, his dick twitching as he watched Justin's mouth moving closer; in this instant realizing he had never wanted a mouth on him more.

 

Justin licked a long stripe along Brian's dick, front and underside; he didn't leave one spot untouched by his searching tongue. His moan echoed his master's as he began to lightly suck on the tip of his dick, his tongue slipping into the opening that already leaked his response. Nothing had ever tasted so good. Justin doubted anything ever would.

 

Brian continued to let his fingers sift through Justin's hair; he had never had a hair fetish with another man, but with Justin, that could be changing. He loved Justin's hair. Soft, and silky in texture; it seemed to cling to his fingers as if it belonged. Brian thought that to be very apt. Everything about Justin belonged with him, and more importantly - to him. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Justin was the one. "That's it... nice and slow. Let me feel that sweet mouth."

 

That was exactly what he was doing; Justin didn't want to be anywhere else. Inch by inch he engulfed the enlarged organ; it was surprising how easily he could take him in - Brian wasn't moderate by anyone's standards. Bracing his hands on Brian's legs, Justin adjusted his position so he could enjoy the full effect of the slight thrusting motion he could feel his master beginning to demonstrate. His eyes lifted to see Brian's head arched backward, bliss clearly defined on his face. He felt his own cock beginning to leak just in knowing how much pleasure he was giving. That meant more to him than anything.

 

"I have such a good little cocksucker..." Brian panted. He had never responded so quickly to another man's mouth. He wasn't sure if it was based on his abstinence as he had so devoutly pursued this man, or if it went even deeper. Thinking about anything wasn't possible right now, though. All he could think about was how good Justin's mouth felt on him, on how much he wanted him. His submissive. "Faster," Brian grunted, his hips rocking into Justin's mouth. "I want to fuck you soon."

 

At that moment, the unthinkable happened. Justin came in his pants, Brian's words touching him more deeply than any man's touch had ever evoked. His mouth began to move feverishly on his master, bringing him to his release the only thing that mattered. Justin hummed just as Brian let go and filled his mouth, their mutual groans of pleasure the only sound in the room. When he had absorbed all of his delicious offerings, Justin's mouth pulled off in a slow pop, his tongue swiping at his lips as he made certain to absorb every drop. He looked into Brian's eyes, a frown marring his brow as he viewed the slight disapproval on the face looking down at him.

 

"Uhhh, did I do something wrong, Master?"

 

"I think you know the answer to that, Justin." Brian's voice was stern. "First of all, you gave me the greatest pleasure I've ever found in another man's mouth; however, we will have to work on your control."

 

Justin understood instantly. "I know what I did. I came in my pants; I wasn't supposed to do that."

 

"Correct. My submissive only comes when permitted to do so. You won't be punished this time since you don't have a full understanding of the rules. However, once you do, well... there will be consequences should it happen again." Brian smiled at his hot new submissive, his eyes reassuring that all was now well. "I know you will do better next time."

 

"I promise, Master." Justin remained on his knees, knowing he wasn't to rise until given permission to do so. He was learning, but he knew he had only started that journey. Despite the slight reprimand, he was beaming inside and out. He had pleased his master. Not only pleased him, but had given him the best blow job ever. That was an accomplishment he had hoped to achieve; he just hadn't expected to do it the first time. No form of scolding could diminish that tremendous feeling.

 

Brian patted Justin's head encouragingly. "It was a good start, Justin. We have much to explore yet, but still a very nice beginning." He waited for Justin to stand, before following to do the same. Leaning forward, he brushed their lips together, his mouth opening wide to absorb the flavor that was Justin, and his own that still remained inside the heat of Justin's mouth. His breathing became elevated as he explored Justin's mouth as thoroughly as he vowed his cock would soon be learning his submissive blond. "Next we shower. That and so much more."

 

Justin obediently walked along with his master, thinking he agreed completely with Brian's statement. It had been a nice beginning. Yet, only just the beginning.

 

TBC