- Text Size +

 

Justin stepped into his parents' home with more than a little bit of trepidation. His father's tone had been viciously cutting. That never boded well. As he moved in the direction of his enraged father, Justin's anxiety only continued to grow. Often, they had heated confrontations, but he had never seen this level of anger in his father's eyes. He kept a cautious distance as he looked into them. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn it to be hatred. No matter what his father thought he had done this time, Justin couldn't imagine it being deserving of this depth of wrath. "Is Mom here?" Justin asked, instantly wondering if both parents would be taking part in this mysterious meeting.

 

"No!" Craig snapped. "You have embarrassed your mother enough over the past year; I didn't want her present for this!"

 

One thing was more than clear, it was going to be one of those talks. "Listen, Dad. It's been a long day so far, and I'd really like to go home, so... if you wouldn't mind getting to the point."

 

"Don't even think of getting flippant with me, Justin." Craig's face reddened as he paced in front of his son. He ran a hand through his hair, his eyes glittering in rage. "I should have taken a firmer hand with you years ago. But no. I allowed your mother to coddle you. The disgrace you have become is all her doing!"

 

Disgrace. We were obviously back to that subject again. What Justin didn't understand was what actions had precipitated his summons regarding this. He had been thrown out of the house nearly two years ago when he had openly come out to his parents. His relationship with his father was tense and basically non-existent. He only visited his mother when she was home alone. His father demanding his presence meant something significant had happened.

 

Sighing almost wearily, Justin bravely stared his incensed father down. "Okay, Dad. I get that you think I'm worthless and beneath your contempt. We went through all this when you kicked me out. What I don't get is why we need to rehash this now."

 

"Well, let me make that part clear... even your weak-minded head should understand it! You have just lost your job at the restaurant. A job that I helped you acquire before you moved out!" Craig moved closer, his eyes bulging, as he stared at his repellent son. "Do you have any idea of the humiliation I experienced when my good friend, and your boss, phoned me to tell me of your depraved actions at your place of business!? If not for me, you would have never gotten that job. How do you think that makes me look?"

 

"Fired?" Justin croaked out, everything else paling in significance following that revelation. Fired!? What would he do now? Working on the side drawing portraits, and sometimes even murals, was a great side income, but so far, it hadn't proved to be reliable. He needed that steady income, if only to pay his half of the bills. Ethan would be livid. "I-I don't understand. I didn't do anything wrong, Dad. You've got to believe that!"

 

Without any warning, Craig reached out and backhanded Justin across the mouth, uncaring of how the abruptness of his actions caused Justin to bite into his lower lip, with blood instantly appearing. "Believe the word of a pathetic faggot?" Craig sneered, his hand raising to strike again. His footsteps followed as Justin began to retreat backwards, the young man's eyes bulging in horror and fear at his father's unexpected assault. "Look at you now!" Craig hissed, his steps not stopping until Justin was trapped against the front door. "One little slap and you quiver like a little girl. I wonder if I hit you harder if it would make a man of you?" Craig scratched the top of his head as if pondering that very thought. "I would do it if it would give you a set of balls. However, I don't think anything can save you now!"

 

"You disgust me!" Justin spat out, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Why can't you just accept me for who I am? That's what a father does." Justin reached for the door handle, turning it from behind; an act of sudden bravery or not - he knew he needed to get out of here. "I guess that's my answer, though. You have never been a true father. In fact, I don't think you're capable of loving anyone other than yourself. I only hope my mother wises up to that and gets the fuck out."

 

Craig's hand shot out, his fingers crushing Justin's neck in one determined grasp. "I could kill you, Justin. It would be quick... and it would be a service to all of the self-respecting citizens that abhor the sight of the lifestyle you represent." Craig tightened his grasp for a moment, an evil smile twisting his lips when Justin began to gasp for air. He laughed coldly when Justin released the door and stumbled out onto the porch, instantly realizing he had to release him now. "I don't ever want to see you again. If you ever step foot in my home again - you won't walk out of it. You got me, boy?"

 

So lost in the turmoil surrounding them, neither father nor son noticed the enraged man advancing toward them on the sidewalk. "What the fuck is going on here, Justin?"

 

Justin looked up in surprise to find Brian Kinney's intense hazel eyes sweeping over him, his gaze narrowing on what he expected must be a reddened neck, and the cut, and bloodied lower lip. "Uhhh, I thought you were sending a car for me... and not you actually coming yourself."

 

"I wasn't comfortable with your tone on the phone. I came to make sure you were fine." Brian's gaze slid to the older man's menacing expression. "It appears that my instincts were correct."

 

"I don't know who the fuck you are, or how you know my son, but the two of you can get the fuck off of my property." Craig turned to move back into the house, when the stranger's voice detained him.

 

"Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Brian Kinney." Brian's eyes briefly took in the mixture of fear and relief in Justin's eyes. He was thankful he had followed his instincts. The boy had needed him. It would be his pleasure to convince Justin how much he needed him - and on every level. Looking back at Justin's father, Brian's face became glacial, the coldness in his voice equally matching his eyes. "Do pray that my name isn't one you become familiar with..."

 

Justin's jaw dropped down when he watched his father soundlessly stepping back into the house and slamming the door. His father never backed down from a fight. Ever! "I-I don't know what happened, but I guess, he was intimidated by you."

 

A knowing smile curved Brian's lips. "Being a commanding presence can have many advantages. Now, why don't you come with me, and we can discuss those..."

 

Without realizing he was doing so, Justin began to walk alongside his sudden protector, almost as if in acceptance of it being the right and normal thing to do. "Uhhh. I'm still not sure, Mr. Kinney." Justin's voice was only slightly hesitant when he pressed on, "I really should get home... and I don't see what we have to discuss."

 

Brian's steps immediately stilled. He reached out to grasp Justin's arm, forcing the young man to only focus on him. "Look at me, Justin." When Justin quickly obeyed his command, Brian smiled in approval, a glint of excitement and hunger darkening in his eyes. "Good boy. Your obedience pleases me immensely." Brian's voice dropped to a sultry, and yet, a commanding rasp, "And... I do think that you want to please me. Or, am I mistaken in that?"

 

Justin's heart slammed against his chest. He didn't even want to think of how those well-placed words affected his cock, either. On every possible level, he was affected by this man. No matter how inappropriate it might be... Justin wanted to submit to this man. Resisting that impulse only continued to increase in ferocity. "There are complications, S-Sir. It's just not a simple answer."

 

His lips took on a firm line. There wasn't a doubt he had this gorgeous, and clearly submissive, boy on the hook. He wouldn't stop until he had firmly reeled him in. This beautiful young man was meant to be his; Brian never missed a prime opportunity. This was no exception. "That didn't answer my question, Justin." Brian's gaze was intense, the seriousness of his tone equaling his unwavering look. "Now... let's try again. Is it your desire to please me?"

 

"I-I can't deny that the thought intrigues me, S-Sir..." Justin began to stammer, unable to look away from the heat in Brian's penetrating eyes. "I guess what I don't get is exactly what you want from me." Justin looked on as the lust immediately sparked in Brian's eyes, at once feeling foolish for his words. He flushed when he amended, "I mean, I know that you want me... but I get the feeling it's for more than just sex."

 

Brian softly ran the pad of this thumb across Justin's cut lower lip, his eyes darkening at the gasp that slid from Justin's throat, his voice a mere rasp when he spoke, "It's much more than sex; that's something that I wish to speak with you about. I won't lie to you, Justin. I want to fuck you badly. If that was all it could be, well, I would accept it. However, I think much more is possible."

 

"M-Mr. Kinney, I don't know if I can give you any of that. I think I mentioned I have a boyfriend; in fact, I live with him. I really need to get home. There are things I need to discuss with him before I can even think of anything else." Justin was more than worried about Ethan's reaction to his sudden loss of employment. They had barely been paying the bills... and now...

 

There wasn't a doubt in Brian's mind that Justin wanted to come with him. In addition to that, he was certain that much was going on in this young man's life. He could help him to work through it, but he was powerless until Justin actually came to him and asked for that help. There was so much he could do for him. He just needed to let him in. For the first time in his life as a Dom, Brian felt uncertain about the strength of his patience. Brian knew patience was vital with a new sub; his intense desire for this one tested it on every level.

 

Then, there was the fact of this boyfriend. Brian hated him sight unseen. More importantly - he wanted him out of Justin's life. There wasn't a doubt in his mind there was a lack of commitment in that relationship - at least on Justin's end; however, that didn't matter at the moment. This man needed to be gone before they could begin initiating Justin into the lifestyle. He hoped that was achieved soon.

 

Brian did the most difficult thing of all and backed away. Instinctively, he knew rushing at Justin wouldn't give him what he wanted most... and that was Justin not only in his bed, but just as importantly, as his submissive as well. He was determined to have both - equally. "Okay, Justin. I get that you need time. I only hope not too much." Brian inhaled and exhaled deeply, forcing himself not to sneer as he finished by saying, "Go home and see the boyfriend... but as you do, keep in mind how much I want you... and how much you want to please me. Come to me soon, Justin. We both know it is inevitable."

 

Nodding, Justin moved to walk away, his steps instantly halting at the hiss of disapproval coming from Brian. "Uhhh. Did I do something wrong?"

 

"A few things, but those will be worked out over time. For now, I just want you to get into my car. I will drop you off at home." For some reason, Brian didn't like the thought of Justin walking home alone. It was more than apparent the young man had gone through great torment in his father's home, not to mention the telling marks around the typically pale neck. If Justin belonged to him - reparations would have been made following that vicious act. Even now, having no right to exert himself, Brian wasn't certain payback wouldn't be inflicted on Justin's malicious father.

 

Once Justin belonged to him, all of that would change. There wasn't a doubt of the fact that he eagerly anticipated the beginning of a journey that would change both of their lives.

 

TBC