- Text Size +

 

Justin clapped a hand over his mouth to stifle the gasp that came unbidden to his lips following Brian's surprising question. How should he respond? Should he ignore it totally in the hopes that Brian would let an unanswered question stay that way? Get a grip, Taylor. You know he isn't going to let you off that easily. And more importantly... Do you really want him to let it go?

 

Another option remained. He could hang up the phone, and later blame it on a bad connection. That would be the wise thing to do. However, one thing was for certain - wise was not, something that could be attributed to Justin's interactions with Brian to date so far. He didn't envision that happening on this night either.

 

Brian chuckled on the other end. "Justin? Are my questions particularly difficult? I know I have not shocked you into unconsciousness. I can hear you breathing."

 

"Uhhh, no. Think about it, Brian. Your questions and comments, more often than not, are either shocking or totally outrageous," Justin managed to stumble out.

 

"Good point. However, I don't believe in wasting time. When I see something that I want, I take the necessary steps to go about acquiring it," Brian boldly answered, leaving no doubt exactly what he meant.

 

Justin laughed nervously. "I would never have guessed that."

 

"Okay. Enough stalling, little boy. Let me rephrase my question. When was the last time you had phone sex?" Brian whispered in a voice so blazing hot it could fry eggs on the pavement.

 

"I-I... that's an easy one. Never," Justin stammered as the heat in Brian's tone affected him while he hoped he didn't seem totally pathetic with his answer.

 

Brian nearly groaned miles away. Another first time he could and WOULD share with this delicious boy. He would make Justin feel so good. Another step in reaching his ultimate goal... his hard cock plundering Justin's perfect little ass. Dropping his voice a notch lower... designed to lure the prey to his hunter, he purred softly, "How about we rectify that right now, sweetness?"

 

"Damn, Brian... you make it difficult to keep a clear head. And do you have to use that voice?" Justin babbled on as he tended to do when his nerves became unsettled... oblivious to how it would spur Brian on to push harder.

 

"Voice? Am I getting to you, Justin?"

 

"I wish I could get to you right now."

 

"I wish that I was not stuck in this damned hotel room in Chicago." Continuing on when he heard the telltale moan that Justin couldn't hold back, knowing that he had him now. It was all a question of reeling his delicious prize in. "Mostly, I wish I was in your bed right now teaching you exactly what it means to be taken by ME," he growled in a raspy voice having no intention of letting up the pressure now.

 

"Moving in and out of you. Smooth, sure strokes in your gorgeous little bubble butt."

 

"God, I want that."

 

"I want it badly."

 

"And I will have it. You and I both know it," Brian went on with merciless determination. "Don't we, Justin?"

 

Justin felt as if his heart was going to palpitate straight out of his chest. How could a man do so much being so far away? And how could he have ever thought he could stop him... or slow him down? For now, it appeared as if Brian were the victor. Justin felt like a puppet being maneuvered by a master puppeteer.

 

"Answer me, Justin. How much longer do you believe you can resist me? Hear me now. I want you, Justin. I need you. I will have you," Brian growled in a low voice almost as if he were whispering in his ear.

 

"You are very persuasive, Brian. As long as I have minimal time alone with you, I can resist you," Justin told him, trying to sound more confident than he actually was.

 

Brian laughed shortly. "I know you don't really believe that, sweetness. Your ass is mine anytime I make the actual effort to have it. You know this is true."

 

"Why so much interest in me, Brian? You, the undisputed ‘King of Liberty Avenue' spending so much time pursuing one guy?" Justin prompted, hoping to hear that he was different somehow... and that Brian wanted him more than he had the others, knowing he would probably never get that from this man.

 

Before Brian could fathom how much he was revealing, he answered almost angrily, "Because every trick I have taken since I met you, I have seen you in their place. You are slowly driving me out of my mind."

 

"You really do want me that much," Justin answered breathlessly, his cock growing to almost full proportion knowing this man... this veritable God wanted him this much.

 

"You have no idea how much," Brian hissed out a reply. "Now... enough chit-chat, little boy. Lay down on your bed, and do exactly as I say. I know you are nervous... just follow my instructions. I will take you to ecstasy if you do not fight me."

 

Justin moaned with the erotic images of Brian telling him what to do in bed. He couldn't fight it any longer. And where was the harm in a little phone sex? It wasn't like Brian was really touching him. He laid back as he answered softly, "Okay, Brian. Let's do it."

 

"Good boy," Brian purred knowing this would only bring Justin closer to giving him everything he wanted.

 

"Do exactly as I say, Justin. You don't have to speak if it is uncomfortable for you. The most important thing is to follow my directions," Brian told him. "Remove your clothing," he rasped out. "Wait. All but your boxers," he amended silkily. "I want to think of you reaching inside of them to grasp your beautiful cock."

 

"Brian... I-I uhm, don't know if I can do this," Justin stammered nervously.

 

"You can and you will. It's still your birthday and far past time you had this pleasure..." Brian whispered softly as if he was there doing so into his ear.

 

"Now... let's continue. Place two fingers into your mouth. Get them wet," Brian told him, chuckling as he heard the slight gasp. "Don't worry, little boy. We are not placing them in your tight little virgin ass. Not tonight."

 

Justin could actually feel himself blushing at Brian's words. The things this man could do to him was simply unbelievable. The man wasn't even here and could so simply read his private thoughts.

 

"Take them and stroke your nipples... rub them... squeeze them... pull on them as I would be pulling on them with my teeth if I were there." Brian moaned as he heard Justin's breathing speeding up, knowing he was doing exactly as he was told. Such a good little twinkie. "I am going to lick those nipples until they hurt... suck, and bite at them until you are begging me to stop," he growled fiercely.

 

Justin gave up on trying to hide his responses from Brian. He just knew too much. He was almost panting now lost to everything but his desire for Brian.

 

"Now, talk to me, sweetness. How does it feel? What do you want?" Brian barely breathed into the phone intent on driving this boy over the edge.

 

Moaning as he stroked his pained nipples, he whispered, "I am hurting, Brian. I need it to go away."

 

"Yes, you do, Justin. Who do you need to make it go away?" he prompted, pushing him harder.

 

Justin tried to bite back the answer before giving it, but finding that he could not. "You, Brian. I need you to make it go away."

 

Brian moaned along with him... never relishing such words more than he did at this moment. "Oh yes, that's my boy."

 

Neither of them grasped the out-of-character ‘my boy' slipping so easily from Brian's lips.

 

"No one can make you feel like I can, Justin. I am going to give you the most exquisite pleasure you have ever known. When I return, you are going to agree to see me. Tell me that I am right," he growled, determined to lock this boy down now.

 

"Yes, Brian. I promise I will see you," Justin agreed, as he gave in - knowing he couldn't fight both Brian and himself too.

 

Brian smiled as he reached down to grasp his now greased-up cock with the imagery of guiding it into Justin. Slowly at first, and then picking up speed quickly as Justin adjusted to his girth. "Do you have any lotion nearby, Justin?" Brian asked him.

 

Justin laughed as he responded, "Emmett thinks it's a vital necessity for every room in the house. I have some on the bedside table."

 

Brian chuckled as he answered, "Excellent. I must thank him for that."

 

Justin grimaced thinking of such a chat between the two opposing men.

 

"Squeeze some into your hand. Now, wrap your hand around your cock. Grasp it firmly. Flick a finger over the slit... I bet you have some wetness escaping. Am I right?" Brian purred again.

 

Justin couldn't hold back a gasp along with a needful moan that was all centered around Brian. "Yes, it's leaking now."

 

"Mmmm, very good. I want to lick it. I want to settle it upon my tongue before I engulf your cock and drink the entire meal," he snarled into the phone. "Take your thumb and rub that delicious pre-cum across the head of your cock, and then begin stroking... slowly at first before increasing the pace."

 

"I am stroking mine now thinking of your mouth on it... sucking me off. Imagining it deep up your tight ass. Mmmm, fucking you hard and deep. Oh yes, Justin... that's exactly what I am going to do when I get back. Just think about that as you stroke your cock... think of all the things I am going to do to that body of yours," Brian said in a rush, feeling himself close to explosion... wanting Justin to join him at the same time.

 

"Oh, sweet fuck, Brian. I am going to come..." Justin almost whimpered as he increased the stroking of his cock... being driven out of his mind by the sound of Brian's voice along with the harsh moans that were coming from his tormentor.

 

Brian whispered into the phone, "Do it, sweetness. Come for me now."

 

Mere moments later, Justin was shooting up and across his belly, loudly moaning his intense release. He had never felt anything close to this any other time he had previously rubbed one out. What had made it so perfect was hearing Brian shout out his release at almost the same moment he had found his own. It was perfect. Brian was perfection. Justin knew no matter what happened, he would always feel that way.

 

Brian chuckled on the other end. "That was incredible, Justin. The best phone sex I have ever had."

 

"Hmmm, me too. Of course, the only phone sex I have had," he answered as he laughed with him.

 

"Well, you are a natural, my boy," he clucked out, tongue in cheek.

 

"Thanks, Brian..." he said as he yawned softly.

 

"Okay, I see a little boy needs his rest now. I think you more than earned it. One thing first though, Justin..." he began seriously.

 

"What's that, Brian?" he asked almost hesitantly.

 

Brian took in a deep breath unbelieving of what he was about to do, but forging ahead regardless. "I will be home tomorrow. Unfortunately, this trip put me behind and I will be at the office late. However, the following night, which will be Saturday, I would like for you to have dinner with me. In a restaurant even... although, I would much prefer my loft. However, since it's your birthday today, I will be generous, and allow you to choose."

 

"Brian Kinney. Are you asking me, Justin Taylor, on a date?" Justin asked as his face split into a far-reaching smile.

 

Brian gritted his teeth as he responded, "Why yes, Mr. Taylor. It does appear that I am."

 

"Well, then I accept, Mr. Kinney," Justin said as he took yet another giant leap into the fire.

 

Brian smirked as the predatory light snuck back into his eyes. "I will pick you up promptly at seven PM. Saturday evening. Good night, sweetness."

 

"Goodnight, Brian..." he whispered back feeling giddy with excitement before he closed the phone ending the call.

 

He laid there for long moments, uncaring of the cum still staining his belly, a goofy smile on his face before he exclaimed in utter glee, "I am going on a date with Brian Kinney!"

 

Then he gasped aloud, "What does one wear on a date with the Stud of Liberty Avenue?"

 

In Chicago, the older man laid in bed with slightly similar thoughts. He had just asked a would-be trick for a date. One of his rules was now broken. Lying there, he couldn't help but wonder how many other rules he would break for this boy. And the most perplexing thought of all came to mind; why didn't it bother him more? As he drifted off to sleep, Brian smiled with thoughts of a blond-headed artist in his head, uncaring for the first time how much this boy was not only affecting his life, but irrevocably changing it as well.

 

TBC