- Text Size +

 

Justin entered the diner the following morning with a definite bounce to his steps. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept so well. All thanks to the amazingly gorgeous Brian Kinney. How could he have possibly imagined he could effectively resist that dynamo when he pounced in full pursuit mode? The answer to that question was very simple - he had not been thinking. Realistically speaking... what red-blooded gay male could stop Brian's most heated pursuit? He had initially thought the warnings of not only Brian's reputation, but his predatory instincts to be just a friend worrying too much, but now it was becoming much more apparent just how lethal the charms of one Brian Kinney could be to him.

 

Enough to make Justin pull back, use his common sense, and run - most assuredly not. There was something about this sexy beast that made Justin yearn to tame him, even though he knew that to be most unlikely. Still, a boy could dream... and what a dream to have, he mused to himself. Justin had never anticipated how hot phone sex could be - however, he had a feeling it had much more to do with Brian's skills than the actual act itself. Of course, that act had been electrifying, along with unforgettable. Brian had been intense, controlling, and utterly dominating. He had never imagined such would be possible through a phone line. But it was more than possible - it had happened. And how he had loved it... once he got over the initial nervousness.

 

As far as Justin was concerned it only left him with one problem. The absolute and almost unbearable craving for Brian, and only for him. Brian had been so calculating - so very predatory. Justin had realized long after the fact he had been artfully maneuvered into Brian's well-laid trap. In the cold light of day, it was more than clear that Brian's primary objective had been to lure Justin deeper into his web. Brian had succeeded admirably - a fact they both knew only too well.

 

After last night, Justin knew any hopes of fighting off Brian were slim to none. Even attempting to do so would be futile at best, and the bottom line was quite simple - he no longer wanted to fight him. Truth be known, he never really did. Justin beamed at a never-frazzled Debbie bustling around as she attended to the morning breakfast crowd with her normal witty sarcasm. She smiled at him with a quick greeting, "Have a seat with the rest of your brood, Sunshine. I will be right with you."

 

Still grinning from ear to ear, Justin sat down next to Emmett who was sitting across from Michael and Ben. Sitting directly behind them, were Ted and Blake, along with two women and a toddler. Justin assumed they were Emmett's lesbian friends he had told him about shortly after they had met.

 

Emmett smiled broadly at Justin as he exclaimed in a normal fashion, "What a surprise, baby. I didn't know you would be stopping by before school. By the way, you look fabulous - finally, you got some good rest?"

 

"Yes, I feel great, Em. Best sleep I have had in a long time," Justin said with a smirk not disclosing the true reason he felt so good.

 

Clapping his hands excitedly, he said, "That's wonderful. And your birthday... not too boring of an evening, I hope."

 

Justin got that thoughtful expression one held when they had a secret... one they did not plan to share. "Not at all."

 

Emmett looked at his friend questioningly, but thankfully decided not to push for answers. All was quiet for a moment when he almost jumped out of his seat as he pulled a card out of his pocket waving it around in the air in front of Justin.

 

"What is that?" he laughed, wondering what his friend was up to now.

 

He was about to answer when Debbie arrived at the table. She looked around doing an obvious headcount. "So, where's your leader this morning? Still getting his rocks off?" she cackled.

 

Justin didn't doubt in his mind whom she was referring to. He answered without thinking of the implications, simultaneously along with Ted in a one-word answer, immediately casting a sudden silence around the table, and at the one behind him. "Chicago."

 

Heads from behind whipped around to look at Justin. The women looked mildly surprised, Ted and Blake openly smirked as did Ben across from Justin. Emmett and Michael, however, held a much different reaction. He sunk down in his seat as he looked up at Debbie's arched eyebrow along with a look of concern in her eyes. Emmett and Michael did nothing to disguise the open hostility in their eyes.

 

Ted turned around to look at Justin long enough to ask, "Did my boss happen to say exactly when he would return? His message was quite vague - and his desk is piling up."

 

"He said sometime today, and he would be at the office until very late tonight," Justin murmured in a low voice, not looking at anyone.

 

Michael snorted across the table. "Sounds like he's doing the evading of his stalker already."

 

"Stalker? Who called who from Chicago?" Justin snapped at Michael, continuing to find his attitude not only annoying, but unsettling as well.

 

"Why would he call a trick on his business trip... and not his oldest friend?!" Michael stormed back at him.

 

Ben shook his head... glaring at his partner before he whispered, "That's enough, Michael. You don't know what's going on between them, and it's none of our business."

 

"Michael, I have to agree with Ben. This is not your business," Debbie almost growled to her son.

 

"Maybe not, but Brian doesn't do boyfriends. He needs to get that into his little twinkie head right now," Michael said, still holding his glare at Justin.

 

Debbie rolled her eyes in disgust before turning to Justin with a forced smile. "What can I get you, sweetie?"

 

"Uhm, I'm a bit rushed. Just toast and coffee," Justin stammered, wanting to get up and out of here as quickly as possible.

 

She jotted it down before turning to Michael once more. "I am very disappointed in you, Michael. You have your own life now. It's time for you to let go of the past, and work toward your future... and allow Brian to do the same."

 

"What did I say? The boy is just a piece of ass to him. We all know it. He needs to know it too," Michael said as he finished his coffee.

 

Ben stood and took the check before turning to Justin to say, "I'm sorry, Justin. He has looked out for Brian for so long he doesn't know when it's time to let go." Then Ben turned to face his partner. "See you tonight, Michael... maybe."

 

Michael's eyes followed Ben incredulously as if thinking he had done nothing wrong and was the injured party. "This is just unbelievable. I'm only telling the truth."

 

"You know I love you dearly, Michael, but Debbie's right... This needs to stop. And... if anyone has been the stalker in this case - it's Brian. I may not be happy about this, but it is their business," Emmett said with a glare at Michael.

 

Justin smiled up at Emmett thankful at last he was seemingly backing down in his campaign to keep Justin away from Brian. "Okay, let's get back on task, Emmett. What is this card you are flashing about?"

 

"Oh, yes. I had forgotten... again. I got you a card for Babylon. It will get you inside. You are really supposed to be twenty-one, but... well, I know people." Emmett gushed on, proud of himself. Then he added with a bold wink, "Now... you can meet the most fabulous fags that Pittsburgh has to offer."

 

Ted snickered from behind them. "I think he already has a boyfriend."

 

The girls gasped before laughing as Blake nudged him in the side with a whispered, "Behave."

 

Michael muttered in response, "They are not boyfriends. Brian doesn't do boyfriends."

 

Justin lifted his head to meet Michael's with a challenging stare, immediately realizing he hoped to prove him wrong. He turned to an uncomfortable Emmett who seemed to be speechless as he took the card from him. "Thanks, Em. Never know when I might want to slip into Babylon."

 

"Yeah, when the true stalking begins," Michael mumbled as he downed the last of his coffee.

 

Emmett found his voice once again as he reprimanded Michael. "You are making a total ass of yourself, Michael. I won't have you insulting Justin just because the almighty Brian Kinney is displaying more than his normal brand of interest."

 

"Fine. Mark my words... it won't last," Michael said, determined to have the final word.

 

Justin rolled his eyes preparing to respond until he felt the vibration of the phone in his pocket. He glanced at it, his face lighting up brightly. What timing for this call. He flipped it opened, excitedly... yet nervously answered his caller. Staring at Michael across the table, Justin formed the words that he may regret later in his revelation. "Good morning, Mr. Kinney."

 

Then came that silence at his table, and at the one behind him... once more.

 

"Mr. Kinney? Hmmm, that tells me we are not alone. I could have fun with this if I only had the time," Brian mused in regret.

 

Justin chuckled, not understanding why hearing Brian's voice created such pleasure within him... only knowing that it did. "Well, I am on my way to class soon as well."

 

"As I had expected. And how did you sleep, Justin?" came the sexy purr that Justin knew he would forever associate with Brian.

 

Clearing his throat softly as he faced down Michael's glare, he answered, "I slept like a baby. And you?"

 

"Mmm, I had hot, wet dreams of a blond boy's mouth on my cock - followed up with my cock deeply embedded in the same blond's perfect ass," Brian growled back in response.

 

Justin flushed heatedly as he watched Michael stand up snatching up his check to leave. He caught Michael's eye for a short moment giving him a bright smile along with a wave as he watched him leave. He knew he was probably being mean, but he just couldn't resist. Michael might be Brian's best friend, but people could change; Justin hoped that Brian could be one of those that would. However unlikely it may be, he planned to hold onto that until it was no longer possible.

 

Biting back the moan that wanted to erupt he said, "Well... that being said... I guess it means you had a restless night."

 

"Cheeky little twat. Just wait until I get my hands on you," he promised with underlying sensual menace.

 

"Promises, promises... Mr. Kinney," he taunted him further. "Was there a purpose for your call... other than to hit on me?"

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow as he practically hissed across the phone line at his much-desired prey. "The distance makes you very brave, little boy. I am about to leave for the airport... the distance will not exist much longer."

 

"I am quivering in fear, Sir..." he continued, foolishly feeling brave in not only numbers, but also the distance that still separated them.

 

"My foolish little boy... such a lesson you need to learn. And one you WILL learn," as the lust and undisguised need for the blond rose swiftly to the surface.

 

Justin's eyes widened knowing he had once again awakened the predatory beast within Brian. Safe as he was now, he knew Brian would not forget. But at the same time, realizing there were far worse fates than the one of being locked tightly in the lustful embrace of Brian Kinney.

 

Not daring to look at his captive audience, Justin replied in an almost breathless murmur, "Always a pleasure to speak to you, Brian. Don't you have that flight to catch?"

 

"Nervous, are we? You are so lucky I don't have time right now. But I will - tomorrow night, sweetness. You just think of that today, tonight, and all day tomorrow. Seven PM. Dress sharp. I am taking you to a dinner you will never forget, but the culmination of the evening will live in your dreams forever," Brian growled in utter fierceness. He laughed when he heard the hitching in Justin's breath, before continuing on, "I am coming for you, little boy. Make no mistake, Justin - the gloves are now off... and your sweet ass is about to be MINE."

 

TBC