- Text Size +

 

Justin - 6:30 PM

 

Pacing back and forth in his room, Justin was on the verge of a full-fledged panic attack. He had now tried on suit number five - none of them satisfying him. If only he didn't have so many to choose from... something he would have never thought to have been a disadvantage. Who complains about having too many suits? They were not exactly his choice of attire. It had all been part of the package of being the son of Craig and Jennifer Taylor. Each of them entertained in their prospective jobs leaving Justin duty-bound - at that time - to appear and look appropriate. As much as he missed his mom and sister - he most assuredly did not miss those events. The guests were not only rude, but the events always turned out to be very long and tedious affairs.

 

So far he had decided upon two things - his snug black briefs and a white dress shirt that almost sparkled. He shook his head in utter disgust. A suit was a suit. He had blue and black. Five of them in all. Each with different cuts to them, but still they were all suits. Finally, his eyes focused on the second one he had tried. It was black... elegantly trimmed and cut. Resting against the white dress shirt, his ensemble was striking and more than presentable.

 

Justin looked at the tie rack and moaned. Thank goodness he had thirty minutes yet before Brian was due to arrive. Surely he could pick out a tie and have his shoes on before that time. After tossing all his ties on the bed - rack and all - he finally selected a solid burgundy spun from silk that his father had given him last Christmas. He made a slow turn in the mirror to critically appraise the finished product. He thought he looked good. The question remained - would Brian?

 

Brian. A fucking date with the super stud, Brian Kinney. What on Earth had he been thinking of to even agree to such a thing? He didn't need to look further than the bed that had his rejected wardrobe tossed across it to find his answer. The bed that he had enjoyed the most orgasmic experience he had ever known - the result of phone sex with Brian. Undoubtedly, Brian was a skilled hunter. He knew exactly when to pounce and which buttons to push. He had done all of that and more. The question that burned in Justin's mind was - why? Brian Kinney did not need to resort to dates to get laid. Justin's conviction that he could resist Brian's most heated pursuit was steadily evaporating. He wasn't even sure he even wanted to try any longer.

 


 

Brian - 6:40 PM

 

Brian did a turn in front of his mirror admiring the perfect image he knew he projected. His hair was brushed back perfectly, not a strand out of place - although if things went as he intended tonight, his hair and that of his companion for the evening, would be disheveled from delicious exertion. He looked in the mirror trying to find a flaw in his appearance. He couldn't find not a one. Brian had rushed home from Kinnetik to prepare himself for this date with Justin. He almost shuddered hearing the word date in connection with his name. Then, he would think of that blond-headed boy that had so vexed him - and it no longer mattered he was breaking yet another of his own self-inflicted rules.

 

As far as he was concerned, the end justified the means. He refused to let himself think beyond this night, because when he did, he felt unsettled. Part of him maintained that after tonight... after he had fucked that sweet blond boy ass everything would go back to as it had been before he stepped into his path. Then, there was the other part that nagged at the back of his mind. Mocking him. Telling him one night was not going to be nearly enough of this boy. And that was an alarming proposition.

 

As he continued to admire himself, he resolved that it didn't matter. So what if he ended up wanting to fuck the boy again? That in itself didn't make him a fucking lesbian. The boy was a virgin. That alone was going to be hard to walk away from. That oh so arousing virginity was encased in such a luscious package that provoked the sweetest of enticements. Ones that he intended to partake of until he had taken his fill. Just the mere thought of being inside that tight virgin ass for the first time, immediately turned him to stone.

 

As he put a splash of his favorite cologne on his neck, Brian tilted his head to the side as he cockily announced to the man in the mirror, "Fucking hot."

 

Brian scowled when he was distracted from his admiration of himself by the tapping on his door. For once, he had remembered to lock it when he came home. Looking at the time, he thought two things: it had better be important, and it had better not keep him for long. He was due to pick up Justin in about ten minutes. There was no way he wanted to be late - he wanted this evening to commence NOW. The sooner it began, the quicker they could progress to the long-anticipated main event.

 

He pulled his door open, seeing with barely concealed annoyance, Michael standing there. Michael gasped at the unexpected appearance of Brian. Brian waved him in with a twitch of the hand before he said impatiently, "What do you want, Mikey? I'm in a hurry."

 

"I assume you have a business dinner tonight. I came to see if you wanted to go to Woody's with us - but it seems you are a bit overdressed," Michael told him with a grin.

 

"Right. I don't have time for Woody's tonight. Have fun without me. Find a hot guy to fuck," Brian said, kissing Michael swiftly on the lips as he always did.

 

Michael glared at him as he answered, "You know I'm in a relationship."

 

"Oh yeah, right. You are in Stepford bliss. How could I forget that? Why the hell are you here?" Brian snapped as he grabbed up his keys, his wallet... along with a handful of condoms and lube that he wouldn't rule out needing before he brought Justin back here.

 

Michael seemingly elected to ignore the Stepford reference for once - as he followed Brian blindly to the door. "Umm, this isn't business, is it, Bri? And that's a lot of lube and condoms for one evening... even for you."

 

"I never said it was business - that was your assumption," Brian said, not looking Michael in the eye... most definitely not wanting to have this discussion.

 

Michael's eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he all but chased him toward the elevator. Then he sputtered out a response. "Brian Kinney has a date - no fucking way."

 

"Don't you have somewhere to be? I know I most certainly do," Brian growled at his friend as he jabbed at the button to spiral the elevator downwards.

 

Michael grinned from ear to ear. Then he proceeded to tease him. "Never thought I would live to see the day that Brian Kinney has a date."

 

"You may not live to see the end of this one - if you do not shut the fuck up," Brian hissed out in response.

 

"So who brought Mr. Brian - I don't do dates - Kinney to his knees?" Michael asked as he burst into continued fits of laughter.

 

Brian answered with a glare that would make most men take a step backwards. Michael didn't seem to be fazed - this time. He was having too much of a good time with it. "If I wanted you to know, I would have fucking told you. Now I need to go, Michael."

 

Michael continued to laugh like an uncontrollable teenager before he sobered almost instantly. The silence caused Brian's gaze to slice back to him. "Oh no. Don't even tell me it's Justin," he said almost with a sneer.

 

Staring at Michael with an unreadable expression, Brian opened the door to his jeep sliding smoothly inside. "Good night, Michael."

 

"Fuck. I don't believe you are breaking all of your rules - for that damned kid!" Michael yelled at Brian as he was about to pull away from the curb. Michael would next be stunned silent when the skid marks appeared when Michael foolishly continued to say, "You can thank me when it's over for telling the boy he was only a piece of ass to you."

 

Brian stepped out of the jeep instantly slamming Michael against the car. He hovered over Michael with barely controlled menace before he erupted. "Stay the FUCK out of my business, Michael! This is the last time I will warn you. Live your happy little life in Suburbia - and stay the hell out of mine. This happens again, and we are fucking done - I mean it!"

 

"Fuck you, Brian, and fuck him too!" Michael yelled at him before stepping away to get into his own car, uncaring of the rage that he had unleashed in Brian.

 


 

Justin - 7:10 PM

 

Justin paced back and forth behind the couch. Next, he moved his nervous steps in front of the couch. Emmett groaned as he walked out of the kitchen - still ‘queening out' holding an ice pack to his head. He plopped down on the couch as he sighed dramatically. Then his eyes pulled focus on Justin's almost frantic pacing.

 

"Baby, sit down. You will make yourself a nervous wreck - and two of us there is not a good idea," Emmett flourished with a wave of the hand.

 

Justin sighed as he took a seat before whispering in a hollow tone, "He isn't coming, Em. Is he?"

 

"Well... I don't know, sweetie. Much as I hate to say it - and I do - if Brian asked you on a date, then he really wanted to go out with you. Give it a bit more time. It's Saturday night. He may simply be delayed," Emmett said as he obviously forced himself to be encouraging.

 

Shaking his head in both regret and sadness, Justin stood to go to his room to change. "No... he isn't coming. I am such a fool."

 

Justin had almost reached the door to his bedroom when he heard the sharp tapping upon the door.

 

Emmett smiled despite himself as he teased Justin. "You were saying, baby?"

 

Justin all but ran to the door to eagerly greet the man who had rapidly become the man of his dreams. He opened it cautiously trying not to appear too enthusiastic, yet knowing he was failing miserably seeing the cocky smirk on Brian's face. Each of them took in the other - unhurried - and passion glowing in their eyes - equally. Justin thought he would more than have his hands full to keep this vision of perfection at arm's length tonight. God, how could one man be so damned perfect?

 

Brian had similar thoughts as his eyes stroked over Justin. His eyes burning with unconcealed lust - his body rippling with need - a need only this blond-headed boy could satisfy. Of this, Brian had NOT one doubt. He didn't know how he was going to keep his hands off him all throughout dinner. But he had promised the boy an evening he would never forget - and he would live up to that. No matter how much his need hurt him in the process. Damn, this boy was so fucking beautiful.

 

Quirking a brow at Justin, he turned his lip down before he purred, "Are you going to invite me in, sweetness?"

 

At once Emmett jumped up from the couch letting out a playful screech. "Don't do it, Justin. Once he has been invited inside - he can come in anytime."

 

Justin and Brian both shook with laughter. Justin opened the door allowing Brian to step inside. He backed up slowly as the predator stalked him. Brian leaned down to breathe in the scent along Justin's neck before he growled in pretended hunger. "Mmmm, as delicious as I am sure your blood may be... it is not quite the sucking action I had in mind."

 

Emmett groaned from a short place behind them, holding an ice pack to his head once again. "Must you be so obvious, Brian?"

 

"Hit your head, Emmett? I would dare say entirely too early to be hungover from cosmos," Brian said with a smirk.

 

"Thanks ever so much for the concern, Brian. I am fine. Just too many shocks to my delicate system," Emmett answered looking at the two of them pointedly.

 

Brian rolled his eyes at Emmett's continued dramatic display before turning to Justin. "Are you ready, sweetness?"

 

Justin swallowed with difficulty. Brian's little pet name went straight to his cock every damned time. He nodded in a rush before saying, "Yes, anytime you are."

 

"I have been ready for a week," Brian growled with unmasked heat as his eyes fastened on Justin's slightly parted lips.

 

As they were crossing the threshold, they both heard Emmett's parting words. "Enjoy yourself, baby. Don't hesitate to call if you need me." Followed by a glare toward Brian, he continued, "If you hurt him... I swear I will find a way to make you suffer equally."

 

Justin grimaced and pulled on Brian's sleeve to prevent this from escalating into a full-out battle.

 

Brian was about to answer back, only to stop upon seeing the pleading look in Justin's eyes. Damned conniving little fucker. Gets to me too easily. And fuck, if he doesn't know it.

 

Brian escorted Justin out to his jeep, but didn't open the door. He pushed Justin against it... his body pressed up tightly against his smaller one. His fingers came up to idly play with Justin's hair... his other hand coming up to lightly stroke his lips. They both groaned in succession - the heat they were generating close to turning them into cinders. Brian thrust his cock forward wanting Justin to feel what the briefest of contact from him elicited. How he wanted this boy. Never had he wanted anything or anyone this badly. Tonight, he would finally have him. Nothing would stop him now.

 

He hunched down until his breath was hot upon Justin's lips. He growled against them softly, "I need a taste to get me through this dinner, Justin. I have waited days for another taste of you. I can't wait any longer."

 

Justin surprised them both as he tangled his fingers in Brian's hair tugging him closer before whispering in a needful moan, "Don't wait. Kiss me, Brian."

 

Then no more words were spoken as Brian's lips hotly crashed down upon Justin's. His tongue swiftly claimed the inner domain virtually marking Justin as his. Brian slid his hands down Justin's back until they settled on the cushion of his luscious ass. He squeezed gently and then firmly, smiling at the revealing moan that passed from Justin's lips into Brian's mouth - the effect shooting straight to Brian's starving cock. Brian knew he had to slow this down and NOW. He had promised this boy a big night and he wasn't going to let his cock make him a liar, although his cock urged him differently. If his cock had a voice, it would be screaming, fuck the boy NOW... wine and dine him later. He shrugged off that notion. He was Brian Kinney. He was always in control. No blond-headed boy - regardless of how delectable, would shake it.

 

Brian reluctantly pulled himself free as he opened the door for Justin. Climbing into his own seat, he started the jeep glancing at Justin with blazing hunger in his gaze. "I promised you a night to remember. I intend to accomplish that. But I promise you, sweetness - the last part will be the most memorable. For both of us."

 

TBC