- Text Size +

 

The Date

 

Justin forced himself to keep his gaze trained straight ahead and off of the dynamic God-like creature next to him. The kiss and touches they had exchanged had disturbed him far more than he cared to admit - or understood even less. What was it about this man? Granted he was the most beautiful creature on two legs that it had ever been his pleasure to meet, but it went beyond that. He wanted to know this man. Sadly, he wasn't sure he would be given that opportunity if all the warnings about Brian were indeed told in truth. He still couldn't let go of the thought that Brian looked at him as more than his standard ‘piece of ass' despite what Emmett and Michael tried to drill into him.

 

He was fine with Emmett's warnings. He understood that. He had known Brian for a long time and knew him very well. He was worried about Justin having his first gay experience with someone like Brian Kinney. He respected that and loved Emmett for it. He wasn't about to allow Emmett to dictate his life, but he did understand its basis. Michael was entirely another story. That he couldn't understand. The two of them were obviously long-standing friends. Michael was in a solid, loving relationship. Yet he held onto this fixation of Brian that went back to their school days. The venom that Michael spewed upon him seemed to be based on nothing other than jealousy. Justin had felt sorry for Ben at that time as he did now. Michael obviously had issues that he needed to resolve. He only hoped it would find a positive resolution with minimal pain to everyone.

 

Justin couldn't resist stealing an occasional glance over at the sexy man-beast that was silently driving to their destination. He had no idea of where Brian was taking them - truth be told, he didn't really care where they were having dinner. All that mattered was that he would be with Brian. He assumed it would be one of the more upscale restaurants found on Liberty Avenue. He didn't see Brian as one to explore much elsewhere. Even knowing Brian for a brief time, one thing was of a certainty - Brian and the hetero world was not a good mixture. As Justin continued to steal hot, but brief scorching glances at Brian, he realized he was not the only one affected by their greeting tonight as he noticed Brian's hands clenching tightly around the steering wheel. Soon he'd discover his glances were far from unnoticed.

 

Justin almost gasped aloud when Brian suddenly turned to look at him with lust and hunger swimming in his beautiful hazel eyes.

 

Brian growled at him between clenched teeth before forcing his eyes back upon the road, "Let me be very clear, little boy. If you do not give me a moment to calm down, this evening will be beginning with its finale - commencing NOW. That being said - I would suggest that you keep those hot little eyes peeled either straight ahead or out your window. If you fail to do this, the results will be quite simple... I will pull over and fuck your tight ass against the side of my jeep. To hell with the onlookers."

 

Point immediately taken, Justin flushed as he quickly averted his eyes to look out the window. Damn, but he is hot-headed. Who in the world could ever think to halt or even slow down the progress of this dynamo? It certainly would not be him.

 

Brian forced himself to relax his death grip upon his steering wheel trying to breathe a degree of calm into his rapidly overheating system. He should have never touched him before they left. Now he was aching, irritated, and aroused beyond belief. Anger and arousal did not go hand in hand for him. That he could blame on his dear friend, Michael. He was still pissed at him. He did not regret his harshness with Michael. Brian Kinney didn't do regrets. Nor would he if he did. Michael had been out of line. It didn't matter if Brian had worked his way through half of gay Pittsburgh uncaring of anyone's feelings. It was none of his business to tell Justin he would be just another piece of ass. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Brian knew one thing for certain - if Michael did not heed his warnings, the outcome would be exactly as he had threatened. They would be done. For now, he intended to let that go and concentrate on this delicious blond boy that had all but dominated his every waking thought since the moment they had met.

 

He resolved that fucking him would end that - once and for all. He wouldn't think about how he was going to all this trouble to give Justin a special evening. He knew it wasn't necessary. There wasn't a gay man Brian Kinney couldn't lure into compliance - and have them not only loving it, but also grateful for the attention as well. Justin wanted him. He had felt his unquestionable desire. All he had needed was privacy and the proper setting to fully ensnare him in his web. Brian glanced over at him briefly - still unable to look at him for more than a moment. Oh yes, ensnare him he would. All fucking night long.

 

Justin nervously continued to look out his window at the rapidly passing scenery as Brian skillfully, but quickly, drove. He knew he was far exceeding the speed limit, but he didn't envision Brian caring much about that. In his nervous condition, he didn't make the realization he should have made miles back. They had left Liberty Avenue long ago. Brian was taking him somewhere else. But where? And why would Brian leave the comfortable domain where he reigned supreme? And after Brian's last outburst, dare he even ask him where they were heading?

 


 

Emmett had just poured his second glass of wine since Justin had left with Brian. He still could not fathom the fact that his ‘baby' was out on his first gay date with none other than Brian fucking Kinney. If he hadn't seen them leaving with his own eyes, he would have never believed it. It was just beyond comprehension. He hoped it was not just an overly elaborate plot to get Justin in his bed - but even that didn't make sense. Not with Brian. He didn't need to resort to those measures. Judging by how Justin was dressed, which he was certain was on Brian's directive, he had to be taking him somewhere extremely upper class. That in itself pleased him. Justin deserved only the best. He just wished he could stop worrying and trust Justin to be able to handle whatever came next. It only made sense that the end result would be a broken heart for Justin - he could only hope he was wrong.

 

He was jolted out of his musings by a soft tapping on the door. Taking another swallow of his wine, he debated on sitting here continuing to get smashed and totally ignore his visitor. Nodding to himself that was a great idea, he poured another glass preparing to do just that. Then another knock came. Followed by yet another. Each getting louder and longer in duration. Next came a voice with the rapid tapping. "Emmett... come on, let me in," Michael's panic-stricken voice began to fuss incessantly.

 

Emmett groaned knowing this couldn't be a good thing. He walked to the door with sure steps, sadly not nearly enough wine in his system yet to dull what Michael was undoubtedly about to lay upon him.

 

He opened the door smiling in greeting as he gestured him inside hoping to finish this quickly so he could get back to his drinking plans. "Come on in, sweetie. Have some wine."

 

"No, thanks. I'm meeting Ben for dinner shortly. I just needed to talk to you for a minute," Michael grumbled, falling on the couch with a plop.

 

Emmett felt like applauding in gratitude it was to be a short visit... but managed to find the strength to refrain. "What's up, Mikey?"

 

"Justin Taylor," Michael said harshly. "I thought you were trying to keep Brian away from him?"

 

Emmett laughed. He should have known this was the problem. Some things just never change. "What I think or don't think is best for Justin doesn't really matter. He is going to do what he wants. And for your information... Brian is the one chasing him."

 

"I've seen Justin, I realize he is exactly the one that Brian would hunt. Regardless of that, for Brian to change so quickly - without any warning - that kid has to be playing some kind of game with him," Michael told him irrationally in the obvious belief of what he was saying.

 

"I have seen them together on numerous occasions. Much as I loathe to admit it - I might have been wrong. Brian seems absolutely smitten with Justin, although I don't think even Brian realizes it. And it goes without saying, when Justin looks at Brian it's as if he is seeing the sun, moon, and stars rolled into one beautiful package," Emmett mused finally in acceptance of what was happening and knowing there was nothing he could do to stop it now.

 

Michael snorted indelicately. "Are you high, Emmett? Drunk? Brian Kinney does not do love. His friends, his child - yes, in his own way. A trick - never."

 

Emmett took a deep breath forcing himself to be calm. "Justin is not a trick. How many times do I have to say it? I have SEEN them together. They are on a fucking date right now. Brian Kinney doesn't need to do fancy dinners to get laid - especially with an inexperienced boy like Justin. He could have him with the snap of his fingers - and we both damned well know it. That he is doing this means one simple thing - he really does like the boy."

 

"Whatever, it won't last. Then, it will be back the way it was... before Justin." Without a further word, Michael stood up and stormed back out as abruptly as he had arrived.

 

Emmett followed to lock the door as he shook his head in total disbelief, muttering to himself, "What the fuck was that?"

 

Going back to the couch, he decided to finish off the bottle of wine. He could go to Woody's, but he wasn't in that frame of mind right now. Babylon, now that was a different story. Unfortunately, way too early yet. Yes, that was exactly what he needed. Drink, cock, more drinking... and much more cock. Clapping his hands in glee, Emmett decided his night was all planned out. Yay!

 


 

Brian pulled his jeep up to one of the most elite restaurants in all of Pittsburgh. Justin knew it well. His parents often entertained here. They brought him here on his 18th birthday. The food and service were of the highest caliber. They even had strolling musicians to play - upon request. The ambiance was very romantic, although during the daytime it was the site for many business meetings. Justin surmised that was how Brian had discovered it. This was far from the gay-friendly establishments he would normally have frequented. His burning question: why would Brian bring him here? He would have to be on his best behavior in this establishment. He giggled as he realized Brian wouldn't be grasping for his cock underneath the table. To his ultimate dismay, he discovered he had laughed so childishly aloud.

 

"Something amusing, sweetness?" Brian drawled apparently calmer now, but the fire in his eyes still remained.

 

"Umm, nothing I want to repeat," he said with a blush looking back out the window.

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow. "I could get it out of you, twat - but I will let it pass... for now. Shall we go?"

 

Justin stepped out of the jeep watching as Brian handed his keys to the attendant for parking. Justin almost cringed when Brian placed his arm around his shoulders leading him to the entrance. They were not on Liberty Avenue now. Surely he would not be so blatant in here - would he? Justin tried to pull free, only to be pulled in tighter against Brian's unyielding side. "Uhhh, Brian. Why are we here? This is most definitely not our side of town."

 

Brian laughed in delight before he leaned in to take a small nibble of Justin's ear before soothing it with a long, leisurely swipe of his tongue. "Relax, little boy."

 

Then Brian leaned in even closer to whisper in his ear in almost a conspiring fashion. "Let me tell you a secret, Justin. There is a whole world outside of Liberty Avenue. We have tried not to leak this out - but sadly it does exist. Don't worry, though. I'll keep you safe."

 

"You are such an ass, Kinney." Justin laughed back.

 

Smashing his lips across Justin's in a bold, sipping caress, he released them after a few moments while letting his hand move down to squeeze Justin's ass meaningfully - full of promised intent. "That may be true, sweetness... but never forget I want to be inside of yours."

 

Justin's eyes widened as he was once again rendered speechless by the outrageous Brian Kinney. When would he ever stop being surprised by this man? He walked beside him as they approached the entryway that housed the reservation list along with the hovering hostess. Brian pulled out several crisp C notes extending them to the hostess. He smiled at her engagingly. The smile that made Justin lose his breath, regain it... only to lose it again. The smile that Justin was coming to know as the ‘Kinney charm technique' - guaranteed for success no matter who it was bestowed upon.

 

"Good evening. I believe you have a private room in my name," Brian whispered to the blushing girl.

 

She cleared her throat nervously as she looked down at her list. "Only one reserved tonight. You are Mr. Kinney?"

 

"Indeed I am, my dear. However, my guest and I require to use the washroom before we are seated. If you would be kind enough to direct us," he said with a wink at her as he took his right hand that was not visible to her eyes and stroked it down Justin's backside.

 

Justin almost jumped out of his skin at the unexpected touch... his eyes moving around wildly looking to see if anyone else had noticed.

 

The girl looked at Justin inquisitively, but obviously well trained enough not to ask any awkward questions. She gestured over to one of the nearby waiters telling him, "Mr. Kinney and his guest would like to be shown to the washroom, then they are in the private dining room."

 

The waiter nodded and bowed with a flourish. "Certainly. If you would be so kind as to follow me."

 

Justin knew his face was draining of all color. Brian was smirking and way too cocky. He was up to no good - and Justin had the feeling he was to be the recipient of whatever plan he had concocted. Then he thought: private dining room... washroom? They were surrounded by heteros but that didn't matter. Brian still had him as secluded as if they were at his loft. Yes, he was fucked... royally and truly fucked.

 

As they entered the washroom, Justin noticed Brian's eyes swiftly scanning the room. He doubted it was to verify its sanitation. This sexy, infuriating man was scanning for occupancy. He was certain of it. Justin nearly groaned. What the hell was he up to now? Then Brian whispered in his ear, "Go wash up for dinner, little boy. I will be right with you."

 

Justin eyed him warily as he watched him approaching the staff man that was monitoring the washroom... handing out clean towels and offering any needed assistance. That in itself Justin found to be ludicrous. He knew it was the norm in such places, but as far as he was concerned, it was so unnecessary. His uneasiness grew in leaps and bounds when he saw Brian approach the much older man with more crisp bills in his hand. As he was drying his hands, he watched as Brian leaned down to whisper something in the man's ear. Justin couldn't hear what Brian said, but immediately afterward, the man smiled at both of them and exited the washroom.

 

Justin timidly walked toward Brian, instantly recognizing a gleam of lust in Brian's eyes far beyond anything he had seen in the past. Swallowing nervously, he stammered, "Uhh, Brian... shouldn't we be going into dinner?"

 

Brian chuckled. It was hot... it was purely sexual... and it took Justin's breath away. Brian locked his eyes on Justin as he grasped Justin's belt. He used the belt as an anchor as he pushed them back into the nearest stall. Uncaring of who might walk in, he closed them inside, locking the door immediately. At that moment, Brian's eyes turned from burning lust into total wildness. Brian took his other hand and slid it into Justin's hair pushing his head back against the door.

 

Justin tried one more time to utter a protest, knowing it would fall on deaf ears... in truth not even wanting Brian to stop. Even though he didn't want his first time to be in a public washroom... he still wanted him - badly. "Brian, no. We can't... not here."

 

Brian smiled. He had no intention of fucking him in here. He just had to have a taste of him or he would go crazy throughout this dinner. Nothing would stop him from having that first taste of this boy. "Relax, Justin. I am not going to fuck you in here... unless that is what you want - then I would be forced to oblige. I need to taste you. I won't last this dinner without it. I have wanted you for too long... too badly. I need this. NOW."

 

Then no more was said as Brian's mouth slammed into Justin's forcing his head even harder against the door. Tongues immediately danced together in a fight for domination. Justin almost instantly surrendered that battle. As Brian's talented tongue was devouring the mouth of his prey, his hands began to open the belt at Justin's waist. Next, the button came undone, to be followed by his zipper. Without releasing Justin's mouth for one moment, his pants dropped to his knees with his snug boxers soon to follow suit. Brian lifted his mouth then to look downwards, licking his lips in hunger and anticipation... leaving no doubt as to his intentions.

 

Lust burned in his eyes as he dropped to his knees. He looked up at Justin letting him see the hunger in the hazel depths... along with his total determination to have him. Brian looked down again... surprised and pleased with the size of Justin's cock. This boy is just fucking perfect. The ultimate match for me - if I believed in such things. No matter... I will have him tonight. I MUST have him. Then Brian swooped down engulfing Justin's cock in one lunge. He tongued his length before settling it upon the slit that was already leaking the sweet juices that Brian had been long craving. He latched his hands onto the perfect ass that he intended to pound into his mattress later. He began to suck him faster... smiling at the telling moans that erupted from Justin. He licked, sucked, nibbled on him in torrential hunger, until he felt a tightening signaling Justin was close.

 

"That's it, Justin. Come for me. Give it to me. Now," Brian growled around the head of Justin's cock continuing to stab at the slit for good measure. Brian let out a gasp of pleasure along with Justin when his release hit the back of his throat. Brian drank every last drop... licking all that remained off of the head before he finally stood to his feet once more.

 

He closed his mouth once more over Justin's letting him taste what Brian had so exquisitely enjoyed. "You are so fucking, delicious. This is just the beginning."

 

Justin looked at him in confusion. "But what about you?"

 

"I will be fine, Justin. This is just the start. I just needed some special protein before dinner." Brian smirked as he watched Justin assembling his clothing back in order.

 

"You are just unbelievable," Justin moaned.

 

Brian nodded, leaning forward to slam his lips against his again. "You're right, I am. Now... shall we go have our dinner? I promise you, sweetness - many delights await you tonight."

 

TBC