- Text Size +

 

Brian watched with hooded eyes as Justin washed up for dinner - yet again. He firmly resolved to let the boy get through at least the first course before touching him again. That would be one of the most difficult tests of his control he had ever forced himself to endure. Nothing had ever tasted like Justin. He had the feeling nothing ever would again. That in itself troubled him. What was this blond-headed boy doing to him? He was Brian fucking Kinney. He didn't do feelings. He most certainly did NOT do relationships. So... why did it feel like this was morphing into exactly that?

 

Then Justin turned from the sink giving Brian that dazzling smile, causing his thoughts to momentarily falter. As Debbie would say - the Sunshine smile. The smile that caused a mixture of emotions to swell within Brian. Some familiar ones... and others very foreign to him. He was accustomed to the surge of sudden lust to appear, but when it affected him with a sweet and caring almost lesbianic feeling, Brian internally cringed. He rationalized it was because he hadn't fucked him yet. Once he had plundered that tight little ass, the boy wouldn't seem so damned perfect any longer. That was the only possible outcome Brian would allow himself to accept.

 

Damn, that boy looked fucking good tonight. He wanted to yank him out of here right now - ass and all... take him back to the loft to perform each and every act that had featured in his most recent fantasies. All of them which revolved around this adorable blond. Brian took a deep breath forcing himself to focus. If he kept thoughts like that predominant in his head, they would never get started on dinner - much less finish it. He wanted to give Justin a special evening. He told himself it was just because the boy had not had a celebratory birthday... outside of the phone sex. It wasn't because he had any tender feelings for the kid - it couldn't be that.

 

Justin moved to dry his hands with the hand towels provided, pausing to look at Brian in reprimand. "You know, it's very disconcerting having your eyes bored into my skull... or wherever else you are placing them."

 

"You should be used to that by now, sweetness..." Brian purred, moving to intercept him, but stopped short when the door swung open and a young hulky blond walked over to the sink.

 

Normally, Brian couldn't care less who observed him as he stalked his desired prey, but he decided he would be a bit more subtle in his pursuits as they were surrounded by heteros - primarily to save Justin any embarrassment. For himself, he didn't give a damn what they thought. Brian stepped a pace back preparing to move toward the door to await Justin when he saw something that didn't sit quite right with him. The newcomer narrowed his gaze on Justin with a quiet menace as he totally disregarded Brian completely.

 

Justin placed his towel in the discard basket when he looked at the new arrival with instant disgust and recognition.

 

"Well, well... if it isn't pansy-ass Taylor. What the fuck are you doing in such a respectful place? Did they throw you out of queer town?" came the sneer that instantly set Brian to anger and on the alert as well.

 

"Chris Hobbs. Charming as ever, I see..." snapped Justin as he moved to join Brian at the door, instantly noticing the stiffened body of his dinner companion.

 

With an evil laugh, Chris proceeded to say, "Stick with your own kind over on Liberty Avenue. The lot of you will die off eventually."

 

Brian began to move forward to step in between the two blonds knowing this could turn bad - quickly. He was sorely tempted to hit the asshole, but he was the bigger man in every way - the smarter man. He would not let the evening he had so meticulously planned to be halted with him sitting in a jail cell due to this obnoxious shit head. If he attempted to lay a hand on Justin - that was an entirely different matter.

 

"You judgmental prick. Attitudes like that are exactly why this world is so fucked up. Actually, I pity you," Justin said as his eyes flickered over Chris in distaste as he moved toward the door.

 

"Pity me, you worthless little fag? I am King of the World. I am about to take over my father's business. Right now, I am having a family dinner - with your parents. The family that disowned your sick ass. Oh, but don't worry, Taylor. I'll tell your father when I go back out that you said hello. Of course, I guess I can't do that, since he says he does NOT have a son."

 

Brian clenched his fists in anger wanting to hit him as he had never wanted to strike someone so badly in his life. But he wouldn't do that. This was Justin's fight for as long as he could handle it. If it appeared Justin was in trouble, Brian would step in and finish it. Brian turned his head away from the asshole smirking at the sink to look at Justin. What he saw there angered him even more. A look of pain shadowed his face before he quickly covered it with a false smile that was not Justin's smile. It was a false one that didn't reach his eyes.

 

Justin stood his ground as he stared down Chris Hobbs. "You are beyond pathetic, Chris. Why don't you tell your family, along with my father, how you are hiding in the closet? He shouldn't be too surprised. I already told him about the handjob I gave you in the equipment room."

 

Brian chuckled in approval as he grabbed Justin's hand to give it a warm squeeze. That's my boy, he thought, frowning afterward at that unexpected and unsettling thought. His smirk fell away when he saw Chris Hobbs walking toward Justin with obvious violence toward him in mind.

 

"You are going to pay for that, Taylor," Chris snarled only to find himself pushed backward by Brian's hand as he used his other hand to push Justin to a safer distance next to the door.

 

"I wouldn't even think of it - if I were you." Brian stepped closer to a fuming Chris that wisely had the sense to back off at Brian's approach. His eyes widening in shock and fear as Brian hissed at him, "You think because I'm queer that I can't fight? You thought wrong, punk. I was raised by a father that raised his fists on a daily basis... I can handle you quite easily. I suggest you rejoin your dinner companions and stay the hell away from Justin."

 

Justin stared at Brian in awe. The man was just perfect in every way, he thought. There was so much more to Brian Kinney than his friends could begin to understand. Justin was determined to explore that with the hopes it would all be expanded upon - with him. Justin reached out, grasping Brian's hand and tugging him toward the door. Uncaring what Chris thought, he stretched up kissing Brian warmly on the cheek before he whispered, "Thanks, tiger. Now... Can we go have dinner, please?"

 

Brian laughed in delight at this resilient and way too charming boy. He swiftly captured Justin's lips under his own... moaning against them, slipping his tongue immediately inside to take a teasing swipe at Justin's all too delicious mouth, uncaring of Chris Hobbs glaring at them in disgust. After too short a kiss, Brian released him to purr into his ear, "By all means let's go have dinner, but make no mistake, sweetness - you will be the dessert of choice I feast upon tonight."

 

Justin blushed all the way to his roots before he taunted, "You should be so lucky, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian gave Chris Hobbs one last scathing glance as he hustled Justin out of the washroom and toward their private dining room. Swatting Justin on the ass before groping it until he squealed, Brian licked the soft shell of Justin's ear giving him a whispered promise, "Teasing little twat - I have no doubt the outcome of this evening. Your sweet ass is about to become all MINE."

 


 

Meanwhile...

 

Ben quirked an eyebrow at Michael, breaking their dinner silence more than slightly agitated. "Michael, are you going to eat your dinner, or are you going to pout all night about your fight with Brian?"

 

"I am not pouting, Ben. I'm concerned. There's a difference," Michael said almost bitterly.

 

Sighing, Ben said, "Brian is how old? Never mind... we both know the answer. Brian is a big boy - and it's more than obvious he doesn't want or need your interference."

 

"You don't understand, Ben. Brian is my best friend. Something is not right about that kid. Brian would not change like this overnight!" Michael nearly shouted.

 

"Did it ever occur to you that Brian just might be falling for Justin? Let it go, Michael... before you lose his friendship," Ben told him with concern.

 

Scowling, Michael responded, "I may have already done that. But if I'm right... he will thank me for what I've done."

 

"Exactly what have you done, Michael?" Ben questioned, in growing alarm.

 


 

One Hour Later...

 

Brian and Justin had been dancing for the better part of an hour. As Brian pulled the blond closer, he noticed the all too attentive server bringing their meals to the table. The server had initially tried to serenade them with violin music. How he hated the sound of it. To Brian, it equated the sound of a sick cat. He had squashed that immediately. He began to become further irritated when the man, whose name did not stick with Brian, as none ever did of those he found to be insignificant, began to flirt with his date. No, not date, he reminded himself. Dinner companion - there was a distinct difference. It didn't matter if he was wining, dining, holding, or kissing his gorgeous companion - it still was not a date. They were not heterosexuals... nor were they dykes. They were queers. Appropriate queers do NOT date.

 

He didn't lose fact of that. This was just an elaborate - very expensive stage preceding what was going to be capitalized with a night he had long dreamt of with this man/boy. He knew he could have Justin without going to all this fuss, yet still, he had done it. He rather liked the feel of him in his arms... as he had enjoyed being his protector in the washroom. He wouldn't reflect on the meaning of that right now. All that mattered now was getting through the rest of this evening, and finally having this boy in his bed - at long last.

 

The short server that appeared to be close to Justin's age continued to look upon them with interest. Too much for an initial meeting would be his thought - had he been thinking clearly. His eyes continued to eye fuck Justin. A point that was beginning to piss Brian off immensely. And that pissed him off as well. Brian Kinney didn't do jealous, as he didn't do relationships, and/or boyfriends. He was not jealous! It was just that the insignificant violin-playing server dared to openly ogle his date in his plain sight. And there was that damned word again - date. This was not a date!

 

Damn, what was that man's name again? Ian, maybe? Brian shrugged his shoulders thinking it didn't really matter. All that mattered now was Justin - and what he had planned for the rest of the night, which, at last, he'd reach his most desired goal. That's all he would think about now. This little worm would not distract him from that. Brian nuzzled his mouth into Justin's neck smiling when his delicious prey moaned in response. He knew he would have to escort him back to their table soon. Letting go of him was so difficult. The boy smelled so good...felt so good... and tasted even better. His eyes dismissing the hovering server, Brian released his lips from Justin's neck to fasten them passionately once again upon the full lips that seemingly beckoned his possession. Their tongues battled and joined in an erotic dance of desire that only served to elevate their passions even further.

 

Brian took one last swipe at Justin's lips before running his lips along his cheek to fasten once again upon his ear. Justin quivered as Brian growled, "Let's go finish our dinner, sweetness. Then, I am going to fuck you. All night long."

 

The annoying server stood by their table watching as they approached. He bypassed Brian in an attempt to seat Justin, but Brian would not allow even this. He knew he was doing his job - but for some unknown reason, Brian didn't want his hands on Justin, in any capacity. "I got this," Brian almost snarled.

 

"As you wish, Sir," he said respectfully, although it didn't quite meet his eyes or the unpleasant curl of his lip. "If you need anything, I will be right outside," Ethan said with a bow before he turned to Justin to say provocatively, "Anything... at all."

 

Brian's eyes flickered briefly to his name badge. Ethan Gold - a name to forget for certain.

 

Justin looked between them with inquisitive eyes having no idea of the server's interest in him to Brian's utmost pleasure. The entire night Justin had been focused completely on him.... and him alone. Brian smirked as he thought that was exactly how it should be. The idiot was wasting his time. Justin only had eyes for Brian tonight, and he wasn't about to let anything change that.

 

Nodding at Ethan in understanding, he reached across the table to lay it across Brian's hand that was clenching and unclenching upon the table. "We're fine. Thanks, Ethan. You can go now."

 

Brian watched with chips of ice in his eyes as Ethan exited the room leaving them alone once again. He looked back toward Justin forcing a smile back on his face. Squeezing his hand briefly, he told him, "Eat your dinner, Justin, so we can get the hell out of here."

 

"Did I do something wrong, Brian?" he asked with some concern.

 

Frowning that he would even think that, Brian quickly responded, "You? Of course not, Justin. It was Paganini Jr. Thankfully, he's gone now."

 

Taking another bite of the most delicious shrimp he had ever eaten, Justin asked, "What did he do?"

 

"You really haven't noticed he's been hitting on you the entire time?" Brian asked in disbelief.

 

Justin blushed before answering, "I think he's just very friendly. And let's be realistic - who could possibly compete with the incomparable Brian Kinney?"

 

"Well... that is true. What kind of fool would even try?" he mused in utter bewilderment.

 

"I cannot begin to imagine."

 

Brian sat across from Justin picking at his salad, and a pasta dish that he didn't even want. Another rule he was breaking tonight. He NEVER ate carbs after seven o'clock. This blond was methodically re-ordering his entire life. He could not take his eyes off Justin enjoying his food. It was almost orgasmic watching him. Brian's eyes smoldered as he watched him... wanting him unbearably; utilizing all the control he could manage not to reach out and drag the boy into his lap, the floor, the washroom - anywhere that would provide a place where he could fuck him senseless.

 

Justin began to notice Brian's intense scrutiny... the hungry intent in his hazel eyes. "Umm Brian, you're not eating."

 

Pushing his plate away Brian growled, "No, I'm not."

 

"Why not?" he innocently asked.

 

Brian stood up tossing his napkin on the table as he gulped the remainder of his glass of wine in one smooth swallow. He slowly moved around the table until he was standing directly behind Justin - hunching down he whispered into Justin's ear with a voice of liquid, hot sex. "How can I possibly eat when all I can think about is how much I would rather be having you?"

 

"I-I don't know what to say, Brian..." Justin stammered nervously knowing Brian's patience was rapidly nearing its end.

 

Brian straightened up, unable to be this close to Justin any longer. Knowing he was one touch away from throwing him down on the floor to fuck him mercilessly. Then he answered softly and firmly, "The only answer I want to hear right now is simple, Justin. Tell me that we can get the hell out of here. More importantly - tell me that you are coming back to my loft with me."

 

Justin looked up at Brian seeing so much in one glance. The lust that was always present... a need that was raging out of control, and the most confusing of all was the look of utter despair of a man who could go insane if his need wasn't satisfied soon. Justin knew his decision had been made the moment Brian had asked him out tonight. Now was the time to lay his answer out on the table. Justin stood tossing his napkin down the same as Brian had just done.

 

"Okay, Brian. I want exactly the same thing as you do. Take me to your loft," Justin answered as he fell into Brian's hungry eyes knowing his fate was doubly sealed now - once and for all.

 

Brian virtually pulled him out to the parking lot after impatiently waiting for Ethan to process his credit card payment and produce his receipt. As he waited for the attendant to bring his jeep around, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin pulling him flush against him... lips immediately smashing down. His tongue circled his lips slowly as if memorizing Justin's total essence. He released his lips reluctantly when his vehicle appeared, before he growled against Justin's lips, "Get inside, sweetness, and I advise you not to speak... or even look at me. Do not even breathe in my direction until we arrive at my loft. You follow those directions, and you just MIGHT make it to my loft without having my dick up your ass."

 

Justin gave Brian a nervous smile as he nodded in complete understanding knowing for certain Brian's words rang true. This was it. He was about to have his first time... with none other than the legend and King of Liberty Avenue.

 


 

Michael answered the phone hoping it would be Brian calling to apologize - knowing that would never happen. Brian did not do apologies. Much the same as he did not do boyfriends. That looked to be another thing Brian didn't do, that he was now doing. He wondered how many of the rules that had worked for Brian for so long had now been shattered at the urging of this manipulative kid that had somehow snagged the unattainable - one Brian Kinney.

 

"Hello," he snapped at the unknown caller.

 

"Michael, it's Ethan..." came the nasally voice.

 

"Now isn't a good time, Ethan. Ben is in the next room," Michael whispered knowing Ben would not approve of this arrangement... not one little bit.

 

"This will just take a moment. Target has been sighted. How ironic I found him outside of Liberty Avenue," Ethan boasted.

 

Michael frowned knowing that Justin was out with Brian. "How is that even possible? Brian doesn't step off Liberty Avenue unless he's forced to do so."

 

"He did tonight, and seemed to be enjoying himself immensely, but who wouldn't with such a hot little dish like Justin Taylor," Ethan murmured, his voice dripping with lust.

 

"Yes, I know. Save it. He is a hot piece of ass. Heard it already. Well, this just proves my point - he is sneaky and manipulative to have lured Brian to that high-class hetero establishment where you are working," Michael said in total contempt of Justin.

 

"Regardless, I will start trailing him on Monday. I will not give up until I seduce him away from the arrogant Brian Kinney," Ethan growled in passionate conviction.

 

For the first time, Michael wasn't entirely certain he was doing the right thing, but it was underway and he wasn't backing off now. If Justin was using Brian for whatever reason - Brian would thank him when it was revealed. "Remember what I said... if Justin resists all your attempts you can back off - that would mean that I could be wrong. And don't forget... should we cross paths on the street - we do NOT know each other."

 

"I understand, Michael. Don't worry, Justin won't resist me for long. Taking that boy away from Brian will be my crowning achievement. Just watch and see," Ethan virtually cackled before hanging up the phone.

 

Michael looked at the phone... listening to the dial tone wondering if he had made a deal with a total madman. And if he had... and if he was wrong about Justin - exactly what kind of hell had he inflicted upon all of them?

 

TBC