- Text Size +

 

Brian was the first to awaken the following morning next to a still asleep Justin who was curled up on his side and turned away from Brian. He had thoroughly exhausted the boy the previous evening. In truth, they had exhausted each other, even if Brian was loathe to admit, he could ever be worn out. Brian slid out from beneath the sheets, slipping into his jeans, before turning back to view the delectable blond in sleep. He looked so sweet and innocent in his present state. Brian instantly cursed himself for his lesbianic thoughts, realizing he needed to get a handle on these tender feelings this boy had systematically been provoking inside of him... before he started to completely turn into a version of a queer that he abhorred.

 

Continuing to look at him, Brian thought sweet was very appropriate - in so many different ways. His entire demeanor and charm screamed sweetness... as Brian had so aptly nicknamed him - whether he had known that at the time or not. His eyes glazed over as he remembered the thorough taste that he had finally enjoyed of Justin, thinking that had been the sweetest ambrosia that he had ever partaken of. He had thought in the light of day some of the attraction and need for Justin would have tapered off to a degree. It had not. He wanted him just as fiercely as he had the previous evening. Perhaps, even more so, now that he knew first-hand the pleasures to be found in that perfect body. However, innocent - no longer innocent - not after all they had shared last night.

 

Gazing at him with renewed fervor, Brian hoped Justin wasn't too sore when he awoke. He had no doubt he would want to go at him again. No, actually he would need to go at him again. Just standing here looking at him was enough to make his cock stir. He wondered if he would ever be able to look at him, and not have the overwhelming need to have him. Right now, he had his doubts... no matter if it went against every rule in the Kinney operations manual. Brian smiled as he watched Justin slightly stirring. Maybe Justin could feel the heat of Brian's gaze on him as he slept. Although, if he did, he should be kicking off the sheets by now, feeling burned by the covering that was the only barrier between him and Brian's still ravenous gaze.

 

Forcing himself to pull his gaze and body away - a most difficult task to be certain - Brian moved out of the bedroom and away from the temptation to make what he felt to be a necessary phone call. He dialed the number from memory, mostly from Michael's days of living there without any delay. He frowned at the thought of Michael. That was a place he still didn't wish to visit. He was still pissed regarding his recent behavior, and he didn't see that changing anytime soon.

 

On the fourth ring came the groggy sound of Emmett Honeycutt, "Hello?"

 

"Good morning, Honeycutt. Oh dear, have I awakened you?" Brian purred into the receiver.

 

Groaning, Emmett pulled the covers over his head as he moaned out an answer, "It's way too early for you, Brian. What do you want?"

 

"I need you to do something for me. Actually, for Justin... not for me," Brian told him slowly, so the half-awake Emmett would understand.

 

That got Emmett's attention, quickly producing a more awake state. Shooting up in bed, Emmett gasped, "Is something wrong with Justin?"

 

"On the contrary, everything is deliciously perfect with Justin," Brian huskily whispered, laughing at Emmett's grumbling of it being too much information.

 

"Without giving me all the gory details, can you just tell me what Justin needs?" Emmett demanded, realizing his wording would most likely still be twisted by the sex-crazed Brian Kinney.

 

As usual, Brian did not disappoint. "I can think of any number of things that Justin needs - however, a change of clothes for him would be nice. I am planning to take him to the diner for breakfast, and he really needs to clean up and change first."

 

"Okay, Brian. Let me grab a shower, and I'll be over," Emmett told him followed by a yawn.

 

Brian was fully awake now, his predatory instincts toward Justin driving him, and the opportunity to further agitate Emmett not a bad thing either. He had to stay in character, didn't he? Just because he was breaking rules for this blond-headed vision, it didn't change the fact that he was still Brian Kinney.

 

"Take your time. Justin is still sleeping, and I haven't had my morning dose of protein yet. Something I think I will rectify immediately," Brian rasped out before ending the call, not before hearing Emmett's shocked, yet amused gasp.

 

Brian swaggered back to the bed as only Brian Kinney could do. He peeled back the sheet, revealing the scrumptious body of his most delicious prey to his hungry view. He licked his lips in anticipation of the meal he was about to savor and enjoy. Brian smiled as he noticed Justin's eyes flicker fully open. He wanted Justin awake and alert to enjoy the treatment he was about to be given.

 

Justin looked down at him warily, wincing a bit when he moved. Poor boy, Brian thought to himself. He had fucked the boy four times last night, and the final time had been the fiercest. At that point, Brian had held nothing back. The incomparable pleasure of finally eating Justin's ass had driven him completely over the edge. Slow and easy - had not been an option.

 

Brian moved to the foot of the bed spreading Justin's legs apart with far more gentleness than anyone would have ever attributed to him - had they been allowed to have a front-row seat. Justin groaned out a protest, "Umm, Brian... I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

 

"Relax, little twat. Sadly, I'm not going to fuck you," Brian said as his tongue started licking a trail of fire along the inside of Justin's thighs. "Try not to squirm too much. That will make your hot, but sore little ass, feel much worse."

 

"Hmph, so speaks the one who gave me the sore ass," Justin gasped, unable to resist the sensations of the scorch of Brian's tongue. "Don't you ever get enough, Brian?"

 

Brian looked up at Justin with nothing short of a leer, before hissing out, "No such thing as enough, Justin. And most definitely not with a cock that tastes like yours."

 

Then, all Justin could do was succumb to the pleasure of Brian's hungry mouth engulfing the entire length of his cock, sucking him deep into the back of his throat, softly humming around the cock that was quickly becoming his most scrumptious meal. Brian lifted his eyes toward Justin, willing him to see the feral hunger inside of him as he continued to lick, and suck him mercilessly; his tongue making repeating stabbing motions at the leaking slit, the slit that only served to tease Brian with the meal that was soon to be his. The meal that he would have - one that he had finally accepted he would have, again and again.

 

Justin couldn't still his ass, no matter how it ached as he felt the familiar tightening in his balls... knowing he was about to explode. "Ahhh, Brian, fuck... gonna cum."

 

"Mmmm, yes you are, little boy. Cum for me, right now," Brian whispered in a low growl against the weeping slit that Brian was owning entirely.

 

Justin slid his fingers into Brian's hair, uncaring of the pain as he pumped his hips into the heat of Brian's skilled mouth. Brian snarled in response, "That's it, Justin. Fuck my mouth. Give it to me. I want it all, and I want it NOW."

 

Hearing those words tumbling from Brian's lips, Justin lost it - increasing his movements against Brian's determined mouth. Shortly after, Justin exploded hot waves of cum that shot straight down Brian's hungry, and welcoming throat. When Justin laid shaking for long moments afterward, Brian smiled at him as he crawled upwards to flop down beside him. Leaning over, Brian gave him a deep, thorough kiss that more than displayed how much he still wanted Justin. To hell with his rules, Brian thought to himself. He would not let go of this boy, or this feeling - the hell with what anyone thought. He didn't care if he appeared lesbianic with his abrupt behavior change. He wanted this boy. And he damned well intended to have him.

 

Releasing his lips, Brian whispered, "I am going to take a shower and dress. I would ask you to join me, but you are not up for what I would want to do to you in there. And you should have a visitor soon."

 

"Visitor?" Justin asked in confusion.

 

Nodding, Brian stood as he walked naked toward the bathroom, tossing over his shoulder, "I called Emmett. I asked him to bring you a change of clothes."

 

Justin smiled in bemusement as Brian disappeared into the bathroom.

 

I'll be damned. Brian does care. Who would have thought he could perform such a thoughtful gesture? But I will keep your secret - for now, Brian. I don't think you are quite ready to face up to what it all means. Oh yes, Brian Kinney... you so love me.

 

Justin smiled as he hobbled to the door to let Emmett in with one simple thought, the day he decided to take that leap into the fire was the day his life truly began. And he wasn't about to let anyone spoil that feeling. Justin Taylor was not only fucked, but he was head over heels in love with one Brian Kinney.

 


 

Meanwhile.....

 

Michael picked up his cell on the first ring, knowing instantly who was calling from the caller ID display, "What is it, Ethan?"

 

"I have it on good authority that Brian is taking Justin to Liberty Diner this morning. That's where you come in. I need a favor," Ethan continued almost madly.

 

"Ethan, I told you... it's over. I want out of this," Michael told him, while afraid of what he had unknowingly unleashed.

 

"And I told you - it's too late. I want Justin Taylor. Brian will never appreciate him as I will. Now, I suggest you do as I want, or there will be consequences," Ethan hissed at him.

 

Swallowing slowly, Michael asked, "Consequences?"

 

"You will provide a distraction at the time I give you the go-ahead... then, I will take care of the rest. Fail to do this and Brian will learn all about your involvement in separating him from Justin," he snarled menacingly, leaving no doubts as to his intentions.

 

"Fine. I'll do this, but this is the end of it. I am done with this - for good," Michael told him, as he shivered knowing without a doubt he had brought a monster into not only his world, but Brian's as well.

 

Severing the call, Michael's head hung dejectedly. His meddling was going to cost him more than he could bear to lose. It was going to cost him his best friend, and when Ben found out - he could lose the love of his life. What the fuck was he going to do now?

 

TBC