- Text Size +

 

"So, Sweetness... how's that tight little ass feeling?" Brian asked, curling his lips under in a gesture that never failed to go straight to Justin's cock.

 

"Fuck! Do you mind, Brian?" Emmett gasped as he unlocked the door leading them into the apartment.

 

"Brian, really. That's way more information than I ever needed," grumbled Detective Horvath.

 

Expressly ignoring them, Brian arched a brow, looking at Justin inquiringly as he waited for the answer to his question. Pressing his body against Justin's backside, Brian whispered hotly into his ear, "Well, little boy?"

 

Flushing a bright red, Justin hissed under his breath, "Much better now."

 

"Mmmm, exactly what I was hoping to hear," Brian purred as he enjoyed a teasing bite of Justin's ear.

 

"Can we focus on whatever it is you came here to do?" Justin whispered in a low moan, as he attempted to wiggle free from Brian's firm grasp.

 

"I will try, but it's so hard when such delicious temptations are presented to me... emphasis on the hard," Brian rasped out sexily.

 

"Brian, I didn't come here today to watch you hit on your boyfriend. Exactly, what are you hoping to accomplish?" Horvath asked in exasperation.

 

"Boyfriend?" Brian and Emmett both echoed in unison, however, neither of them disputing the detective's claim.

 

Justin sank onto the couch, embarrassed by both Brian's behavior, and the probing eyes that continued to follow him. Although internally, he smiled when Brian did not refute the claim, as he had expected him to do. From all the warnings he had been given about Brian, he had assumed he would be dropped off, and left - nothing but a memory to be forgotten once Brian picked up his next trick. However, Brian's behavior this morning in front of both Michael and Ben, and now here... told quite the opposite story. Justin had never believed he was just another trick to Brian; he had intuitively known all along Brian had been treating him differently - looked at him as something more. But what exactly?

 

Brian walked over to the detective, speaking in hushed whispers, "Can I speak with you privately?"

 

Horvath nodded and walked into one of the two bedrooms. Brian looked around, smiling as he remembered the times he had visited Michael here. Those were good days. Michael had been his best friend, the one he could go to about anything... and trust it to just stay there. Now, he felt like a fool. A feeling Brian Kinney did not do well.

 

"I know Deb briefed you on the problem we are having. Justin has a possible stalker situation. I am just looking for anything tangible so that we can prove it, and nail this fucker," Brian growled fiercely.

 

"I understand the situation and the unfortunate involvement of Debbie's son. However, anything we find here... and I'm not sure what you are hoping to find - won't be admissible. You can't even prove this stalker has been here. Until he does something of a physical, personal nature... that someone can actually see, my hands are tied," the detective told him firmly.

 

"I'm fully aware of all your procedures. This is more to just know what we are dealing with here, how fucked up this guy could be. Can you just search the place and see if there is anything here that should not be here?" Brian asked him.

 

Looking at Brian shrewdly, Horvath commented, "I have a feeling you know what I am going to find."

 

"I think this man is a total nut job. He knew instantly I was taking Justin to the diner this morning. Nobody knew this outside of Emmett, who was at home when I made the call. He says he didn't tell anyone, and I believe him. What probable conclusions does that bring to mind?" Brian stated with a scowl.

 

"It's possible we are dealing with someone with the capabilities to 'bug' the apartment. Cameras, microphones, etc. I will sweep the place and see what we find. But again, remember this will not be admissible in court. We have nothing to link him to the scene. What's his name again? It's slipping my mind," Horvath frowned.

 

"Ethan Gold," Brian answered with a snarl to his lips. "I understand you won't be able to do anything with it, but we will be more informed, and more ready to plan the next step to protect Justin."

 

"Very well. I will start in this room. I brought a metal detecting unit, assuming we would be looking for just this. It won't take long at all," he answered as he swept a small device out of his pocket, beginning to sweep the room.

 

Brian's eyes narrowed into tiny slits when he heard the alerting beep a few moments later coming from the mantel across from Justin's bed. Horvath placed the device down, picking up an object, an ornate porcelain figurine that held a device that he quickly disabled, and removed. He held it up, studying it carefully, before shaking his head, and placing it down on the table.

 

"What is it?" Brian snapped.

 

"It's a rather old school device, but very effective. It's a camera, but if my memory serves me correctly, it would be without sound, which means, he only wanted to watch Justin, or there is a sound device somewhere else in the apartment."

 

"The little pervert has been watching Justin in his bed... for an undetermined amount of time. I will rip the worm apart myself," Brian hissed through clenched teeth.

 

The detective pivoted around to face Brian, reprimanding harshly, "You will do NOTHING. All that will do is have you up for assault, and nothing concrete to pin on this fucker."

 

"You expect me to sit around and do nothing? Oh, but I forgot. You don't know me very well," Brian countered back.

 

"I know more about you than you probably realize, Brian. Just listen to me, please. You need to keep your head about you now. If nothing else, for Justin's sake. Disabling these devices will have Ethan flying about blind, unable to monitor his victim. If he is really as obsessed as you think he is, and I would say you are more than likely correct, now is when he will make a mistake. And then we will get him - legally," Horvath tried to explain to Brian.

 

Glaring at the detective, yet understanding his point, Brian answered, "So, in the meantime, Justin becomes a 'sitting duck'."

 

"There isn't much we can do until Ethan commits a crime that can be proven. I see no signs of a forced entry, either. Can you explain how he managed to install this equipment?" he asked, both of them instantly realizing the answer to that question.

 

"Michael still has a key. He used to live here," Brian sneered in total rage.

 

"We don't know that for certain, but I will make one suggestion," he began to say.

 

"Which is what?" Brian snapped, becoming more pissed at Michael with each passing moment.

 

"If Justin is truly being stalked, and it does appear that is the case - no matter if Emmett retrieves any missing keys or not, Justin is not safe here," the detective observed. "Changing the locks means nothing. If the perp gained access once, he could do so again."

 

Brian nodded in total agreement. Instantly making a decision that he never thought to be making, and one that broke so many of his own 'personal' rules. He was rapidly beginning to accept how much this aggravating, enticing, and all too much trouble of a blond was beginning to mean to him. Although, he would never admit that to the little twat. Sighing in resignation, he answered, "I can solve that. He can stay with me. I have an excellent security system."

 

"Good enough. My best guess is that Ethan will make his move in the daytime when Justin is not with you."

 

Brian frowned thoughtfully before he spoke, "Now, there's a problem, detective. Ethan is a student at PIFA, along with Justin."

 

"Hmm, that will be where he strikes, I am certain. At the very least, he should begin to initiate contact. It might be something we can use. And at this point, I can't put a man on him."

 

"So, Justin becomes a walking target. I don't think so. Make no mistake about it - I will see to his protection," Brian hissed as he began to leave the room, ready to get Justin out of here.

 

"Brian, just be careful. And contact me at the first sign of trouble," Horvath advised him.

 

"I will keep that in mind, detective. However, the first sign of trouble has come and gone, already. And we both know that," Brian spat out as he exited the room.

 

Brian rolled his eyes as he viewed Emmett and Justin huddled together on the couch, whispering like teenagers... conspiring most likely, Brian thought to himself.

 

Strolling toward them, Brian told them, "Party's over girls. Justin, go pack your things... you are coming home with Daddy."

 

"Daddy? Ooooooh, how kinky," Justin clicked his tongue at Brian.

 

Brian smirked, turning his lips downwards as he responded back, "You have no idea, little boy. But I have the feeling because of the new proximity... you might become aware - very soon."

 

Emmett stood up, approaching Brian with concern asking, "What's going on, Brian?"

 

Flicking his eyes to Justin, he answered, "Go get your things together, Justin. We should be going."

 

"Is this really necessary, Brian?" Justin asked, not admitting he wanted this more than anything, but at the same time hating that Brian could be doing it solely because he felt he had to.

 

"Yes, it is. I will explain more fully once we return to the loft," he said looking at Justin with a firm, unflinching gaze telling Justin in no uncertain terms this was not one of those moments to be argued or negotiated.

 

Brian watched as Justin escaped into his room to begin packing, before motioning Emmett to step out into the hallway. Closing the door behind them, he turned to face a confused and worried Emmett.

 

"Why all the privacy? What the hell is going on, Brian?" Emmett demanded to know.

 

"Calm down, twinkle toes, and I'll tell you. It appears that Ethan gained access to your apartment. I am assuming you did not let him inside," Brian queried, more than certain of the answer.

 

"No, of course not. I don't even know this freaked-out twink," Emmett retorted.

 

"Exactly as I thought, which leads me to one conclusion. Who else had access to this apartment to let someone inside? Perhaps, the same person that hired someone to cause a rift between me and Justin," Brian prodded, feeling like he was asking a child to connect the dots.

 

"You are accusing Michael of letting this freak into my apartment?" Emmett gasped in total shock.

 

"Do you have another explanation? If you do... I would be more than glad to hear it," Brian growled.

 

"Obviously, I don't have one. I can't believe Michael would do something so stupid," Emmett grumbled in disbelief.

 

"Michael has not been thinking clearly. However, I don't care about him, not anymore. I think we both agree the priority is keeping this lunatic away from Justin," Brian said, as he pierced Emmett with unwavering hazel eyes.

 

Nodding in total agreement, Emmett answered, "Of course. That goes without saying. But why are we talking in the hallway?"

 

"The reason I brought Horvath here was due to some suspicions I had. They turned out to be valid. There was a video camera trained on Justin's bed, and now he is checking for more devices," Brian told him.

 

"Oh my God. This is just too much. What are we going to do?" Emmett shouted out in horror.

 

"Calm yourself, Honeycutt. I am going to take Justin home with me, where I have very good security. We can't know that Ethan didn't somehow get Michael's key. With his recording devices disabled, Ethan will need to seek other means of getting to him. Once he realizes Justin no longer lives here, I doubt he will return here, key or not. We just have to wait for him to make a mistake."

 

Emmett looked at him thoughtfully, before saying, "I see how that will work when you can be with him. But what about when you are at work, and he is at school... who watches over him then?"

 

"There isn't much Ethan can do at the school. I will be dropping Justin off, and picking him up. I can't stop Ethan from speaking to him at the school, but I think he will be safe there," Brian answered, not admitting he planned on hiring someone to watch over Justin, merely as an insurance policy.

 

"Okay. I accept Justin should go with you. Damn, never thought I would say that. My world has become totally fucked up for sure now. Oh dear, I need to lie down. And take a Valium. Maybe several. My head hurts so much," Emmett said, dramatically grasping his head.

 

"You do what you need to do. I'm going to get Justin out of here, and get him settled back at the loft," Brian said, proceeding to go back inside, and take Justin out of here.

 

Emmett smiled at Brian knowingly, before he taunted him, "You don't fool me, Brian. You care about Justin. I would daresay, quite a lot."

 

Brian glared at Emmett, declining to give a comment, which only proved Emmett's point, and stunned them both equally. Both of them knowing without any further words being spoken, Brian Kinney was truly fucked - and there was no going back now.

 


 

Brian had been surprised at how well Justin took the news of what had been found in Emmett's apartment. His little blond was stronger than he appeared. Many in his position would be totally freaked out. Brian was more concerned than he had let on, but he forced himself to remain focused and on task. The task was simply to protect Justin and remove Ethan from their lives entirely. Nothing was more important than that. Once that was achieved, then Brian would get his life back... and Justin back to his own world - where he belonged. Brian told himself he would send Justin home as soon as the threat of Ethan was resolved.

 

Watching Justin with heavy eyes as he moved around the loft, putting his belongings away, Brian realized one thing. He was fooling himself - and not very well at that. He wanted the little blond here, and without a doubt... he still wanted Justin, badly. Brian didn't see that changing for a long time to come. If it ever did. But no one else needed to know that.

 

Later, they ordered dinner in, and having just finished it, Brian moved to his laptop to handle some email correspondence, his eyes flickering to Justin more often than he wanted. When had this boy wormed his way so deeply into his mind? Of late, his thoughts had primarily revolved around him. Brian had thought it had been caused by his painful need to fuck him, but now that he had enjoyed that pleasure... on numerous occasions, why was he still so drawn to this boy? If anything, it was only growing worse.

 

Closing his computer, Brian stood as his eyes crawled over Justin, a predatory light flaming the hazel depths. Brian sat on his designer couch issuing a summons to Justin, in his deepest most sensual tone, "C'mere, little boy."

 

Brian smiled as he watched Justin's body momentarily tense in reaction to Brian's command. He turned to face Brian, walking slowly to where the hunter so lazily lounged. As Justin was within touching distance, Brian's eyes hotly stroked down the body of his delicious prey, as he issued yet another command, "Remove your pants, NOW!"

 

Swallowing deeply, yet having no intention of disobeying, Justin immediately moved to step out of his pants, and underwear... standing without shame under Brian's lustful gaze. Justin knew without a doubt, that nothing could ever measure against being under the watchful, wanting gaze of Brian Kinney. A gaze that had him feeling fucked before Brian had even touched him. Knowing that when he was fucked... nothing could feel sweeter or more perfect. One thing was certain; the term eye-fuck when administered by Brian Kinney took on an entirely new meaning.

 

Brian removed his pants, showing to no surprise two things. He was going 'commando' and he was incredibly aroused. He laid down on the couch, barking his next command in primal passion, "Bring that perfect body down here. I need to fuck you - NOW!"

 

Justin teased him, "Right now, really?"

 

"Don't toy with me, little twat," Brian hissed, his body quaking with need, one that he now understood only this blond boy could fully satisfy.

 

Justin went down on his knees, having other ideas in mind. A pleasure he had yet to enjoy. Instinctively knowing Brian would not stop him. He looked up into Brian's burning eyes, seeing the slight smile ghosting his lips, reading and accepting of what Justin wanted... of what he needed.

 

Brian whispered, "Go ahead, suck my cock. Show me just how much you want it, my hot little boy."

 

Without further delay, Justin's tongue began to languidly stroke the length of Brian's shaft, smiling as he felt the answering jerk against his tongue. This would be the first blow job Justin had given, and he wanted it to be good for Brian. He didn't fool himself it would be perfect, or close to the skill that Brian displayed... but he wanted Brian to enjoy it - to want it over and over again. And want it from him.

 

Justin swiped his tongue around the head of Brian's cock, learning it, tasting him... all the while, craving so much more. Justin made an interesting discovery when his tongue stabbed into the weeping tip - here was one of Brian's hot spots. Every stabbing motion Justin made into the slit, Brian's back would arch, and he would rasp out Justin's name... prodding him to continue, telling him how good he was doing. Justin purred against the tip, before beginning to swallow it into his mouth, instinctively knowing to begin relaxing his throat for the sucking and thrusting he knew was soon to come.

 

When Justin's mouth began to engulf him, Brian's fingers latched more fully onto Justin's hair, tugging, pushing, and pulling at him. Moaning huskily, "That's it, Justin. Mmmm, yes, so fucking perfect."

 

Initially, Justin paced himself, knowing not to go too quickly or deeply, realizing this was new for him, and he didn't want to make it anything less than perfect for Brian. When his throat was sufficiently relaxed, Justin pulled Brian's cock in deep, fully absorbing his large length. Once Justin was comfortable with his bearings, and the ministrations he was giving Brian's cock, he began to let himself be overcome with the total sensations that having Brian throbbing inside of his mouth elicited within him. Justin looked up at Brian, eyes glazed and smoky, telling Brian in no uncertain terms how much he wanted him. How much he was enjoying the exquisite taste of him. Brian's feral eyes locked upon Justin's, as he simultaneously began a slow thrusting into Justin's mouth.

 

Justin could sense that Brian was close, knowing exactly how to push him over the final edge. As Brian increased his pace, fucking Justin's mouth as the blond sucked on him ravenously, Justin stabbed at Brian's leaking slit with his tongue, groaning when he felt the burst of warm fluids shooting into his mouth, to spiral down his throat as Brian peaked into his own sweet oblivion, nearly screaming out Justin's name as he crossed that blessed finish line. Justin swallowed each last drop before finally pulling his mouth free, pausing to give the tip one more languid lick, giving Brian a sultry look of desire as he did so.

 

Brian yanked him forwards to smash their lips together, moaning against Justin's lips, "What a surprising package you are, Sweetness. Damn, that was the hottest blow job I've ever received, and believe me... I have had more than you could count."

 

"I know. Remember, I have read the warning report on Brian Kinney," Justin smirked as he laid his head down on Brian's chest.

 

"Impertinent little twat," Brian growled, smacking Justin on the ass. "Now, how about we continue this little party in the bedroom. I am far from finished with you tonight. And trust me... the best is yet to come."

 


 

On the street below, staring menacingly up at the loft where his victim was so safely ensconced, Ethan Gold stewed in the knowledge that his plan was becoming unraveled before his eyes.

 

Damn you, Brian Kinney. If not for you, everything would be going according to plan. And Michael... if you had not warned them, I could have Justin by now. I will deal with you later...

 

Resigned to his limited access to Justin now, knowing his choices were limited, Ethan continued to fume, vowing revenge against all those that had wronged him. Gazing upwards almost madly, Ethan began to methodically plot his next course of action.

 

You are what hinders me, Brian. If you are out of the way - permanently - Justin will be alone. And then, he will be all MINE.

 

Yes, enjoy your moment now, Brian... it won't last for much longer.

 

TBC