- Text Size +

 

Six Months Later...

 

Justin pushed the eggs around his plate, looking out the diner window at odd intervals, unseeing and oblivious to everyone. He sighed deeply as he continued to brood in silence.

 

Ted and Blake sat across from Justin, both of them smirking at each other knowingly; having no doubt what ailed the young blond that had become a very large, and welcome part of their lives. Blake winked mischievously at Ted before he spoke, "So, Ted... will you still love me when I'm a girl?"

 

Eyes widening on his lover, Ted answered, "Umm, what are you talking about Blake?"

 

"Oh? Didn't I tell you?" Blake whispered in a conspiring fashion.

 

"Tell me what?" Ted smiled, quickly realizing Blake's game.

 

"Well, you know, I went to see that special doctor. And he gave me the go-ahead for the sex change," Blake answered trying not to laugh.

 

"Ah, well... you would make the most beautiful woman in Pittsburgh," Ted answered as he played along.

 

Blake cocked his head to the side, pursing his lips, before addressing Justin, "What do you think, Justin? Would I be pretty?"

 

Justin had begun to make tapping noises on his plate with the fork, totally ignoring the two of them. Ted snapped his fingers next to Justin's face before saying, "Earth to Justin... come in, Justin."

 

"Huh... what?" he asked in confusion as he looked at the two of them busting up in laughter.

 

"Okay, you are well and truly zoned out. And I wonder where," Ted quipped.

 

"Sorry... I know I have been a drag this last week," Justin admitted with a slight flush.

 

Blake smiled at him, as he answered, "Nah, Justin. It's actually very sweet."

 

"Don't let it get you down, Justin. It won't be for much longer," Ted smiled, finishing the last of his coffee, before turning toward Blake. "Are you ready, Blake? I can drop you off at the center."

 

"That would be great. See you later, Justin," Blake said with what was meant to be an encouraging smile.

 

Once they had departed, Debbie approached the table, refreshing Justin's now cold coffee, before plopping down in the seat across from him. Drumming her fingers on the table until Justin finally looked up to acknowledge her presence, she said to him, "Out with it, Sunshine. What's the problem?"

 

"No problem, Debbie. Everything's fine. How are you doing?" Justin asked, not only in an attempt to change the subject, but concerned about her as well.

 

"Nice try, sweetheart. But not buying it. In answer to your question, I'm getting along. Not a day goes by where I don't get lost in my memories of Michael, but each day gets a little bit easier," she told him truthfully, with that forlorn look still shadowing her face at times.

 

"I'm so sorry, Debbie. I can't begin to imagine the pain you are suffering. I only wish we could go back, and find a way to change the course of events that caused this tragedy," Justin sighed sadly.

 

"Honey, once again, I will say to you - this was NOT your fault. Ethan Gold was a psychopath... eventually your paths would have crossed, with or without Michael. And as much as I hated to believe or accept it, Michael wrote his own ending when he began that involvement. Granted, Michael only had the best of intentions... but his thoughts and decision-making were sorely lacking. You have to let this go, Sunshine. I have never blamed you for this, nor will I ever," she told him firmly, as she clasped his hand.

 

"Thank you, Debbie. I just hate how much it's cost you... and everyone that loved Michael," Justin answered thinking of how Brian had agonized over his best friend's death.

 

"Is Brian doing better now?" Debbie asked in concern.

 

"Yes, but the first couple of months were rough. He would wake in a cold sweat, crying out Michael's name, only to realize over and over again that Michael's death wasn't just a dream. It was devastating to watch... night after night," Justin said as his eyes filled with tears in remembrance.

 

"I guess we all have had our share of nightmares... It's just good that Brian has you. And the asshole better be treating you right," she told him teasingly, knowing the answer already.

 

Justin smiled dreamily as he answered, "He has done so much for me. I love him, Debbie. I really do."

 

"I know you do, Sunshine... and something tells me that arrogant little prick loves you right back," she cackled.

 

"I hope so. More than anything... I hope so."

 

"I don't doubt it for a moment, sweetheart. And get that chin up. I know he's been out of town on business for about a week now, but I'm sure he will be back soon. I don't see him staying away from your perky little ass much longer," she laughed, giving him a bear hug and a kiss before returning to work.

 

Looking down at his now cold eggs, Justin grimaced, realizing he needed to get to work. This was one of his full days at Kinnetik. He loved his job so much; of course, he enjoyed dabbling in his art as well... but transforming Brian's campaigns into works of beauty and success, invigorated him more than he could have ever imagined. Justin had begun to think his future was not only with Brian, but with Kinnetik as well.

 


 

Several Hours Later...

 

Ted sat at his desk, balancing the figures of Brian's continued financial success. He marveled at what Brian had done with Kinnetik in such a short span of time. Brian's expertise in the advertising world was surpassed by none, and now that he was taking on clients on the West coast... his portfolio would begin to amass. He could very well see Brian becoming a self-proclaimed millionaire quite soon. Ted was shaken free from his thoughts as his phone began to ring. He picked it up, answering, "Kinnetik, Ted Schmidt here."

 

"Hello, Theodore. And how is my office surviving my absence?" Brian drawled from the other end.

 

"Brian, things are great. Except you are making too much money. You really need to spend some of it," Ted advised him with a laugh.

 

"Well, that's good to hear. I have a feeling I might be doing that very soon," Brian answered mysteriously.

 

Ted frowned, having the feeling there was more to that story, but as always, he would know when Brian decided to tell him. Next, he asked, "When are you going to be back? I know a certain artist that really seems to be missing you."

 

"Really? Well... I'm back in Pittsburgh, and on the way to the office right now. That's the reason I called... there's something I need you to do for me..." Brian virtually purred, almost salivating at the thought of getting his hands, among other things, back on his delicious artist once again - where they belonged.

 


 

A Short Time Later...

 

Justin had thrown down the board for the design he was currently working on for the fourth time in the past ten minutes. Damn, how he missed that man. Never had he thought it possible to miss Brian this badly when this trip had come up. And it wasn't that Brian hadn't kept in touch... They spoke for hours on the phone every night. But it wasn't the same. He just missed the man himself... so damned much it hurt, and his focus was shot straight out the window now.

 

He looked around the design room, surprised it was still empty, all except for him. Justin had looked for Ted and Cynthia a short time ago, and couldn't find them either. Was there a meeting that the intern wasn't privy to attending? Although, he wasn't treated like an intern, and hadn't been even at the very beginning six months ago. In fact, Brian had already told him the position of his Senior Art Director was waiting for him, at the end of the school year... if Justin wanted it and decided not to explore another avenue in his art. Justin could have answered him then, and he didn't see his answer changing. He wanted to be here at Kinnetik. He loved his work here and loved being here with Brian. Some would say they saw too much of each other between work and home, but as far as Justin was concerned, that wasn't at all possible. Maybe in time... but that time was far away.

 

Justin began chalking out an outline on the board he was attempting to create, when he threw it down, yet again with a growl of irritation. He stood up, glaring at the offending board as his body tensed upon realizing he was no longer alone in the room. The door slowly opened and closed, and the lock was clicked. Justin pivoted to face the man of his dreams, no matter if he were awake or asleep. Justin gasped in shock and delight at the beautiful vision that stood just inside the doorway. He blinked a couple of times, thinking his fantasies had overtaken him once again.

 

Brian stood there, his eyes visually eating Justin alive, his tongue slowly snaking out to moisten his lips before he sexily whispered, "C'mere, little boy."

 

Justin all but ran across the room to close the space separating them, throwing his body against Brian's, chuckling as the force pushed Brian back against the door. Justin sank his fingers into Brian's hair, his eyes falling lovingly into the ones that he so adored; uncaring of how much of his heart he was laying open to Brian. In the recent months, he had become more confident in the safety to do so... finally beginning to accept that the feelings could be reciprocated.

 

Brian was having similar feelings. This boy had been present in his every waking thought, all throughout this long week of separation. Of one thing Brian was certain - the next time such a long business trip occurred, this boy WOULD be coming with him, school or not! Snagging his hands tightly around Justin's waist, he pulled him closer; until not an inch separated them. His mouth lowered to fasten hungrily upon Justin's neck, using his tongue and teeth; his mouth worshiping the pale and much-desired skin. When Justin moaned and clutched his fingers tighter into Brian's hair, he received a growl and admission in response. "Mmmm, I have missed the taste of your skin, Sweetness. Missed you..."

 

"I have missed you, Brian... needed you so damned much. So much that my concentration has been for shit," Justin admitted, before his lips were captured by the dominating pressure of Brian's.

 

As their mouths met and rediscovered one another in a frenzied need, each of them began tugging at the clothing of the other... both desirous of feeling each other's bare skin - once again. When Brian released Justin's mouth to begin its slide down Justin's suddenly exposed chest, he murmured a protest; a feeble one at best - "We can't do this now, Brian. What if someone comes in?"

 

Brian began backing Justin over toward the couch on the far side of the room, as he growled, "If they do... I will FIRE their asses since I had Ted send everyone home for the day."

 

"Why you clever, and horny little devil," Justin chuckled as he wiggled out of the pants Brian was working diligently at removing.

 

Justin felt his already enlarged cock growing even larger as Brian's eyes devoured him with total lustful hunger, followed by a needful moan when Brian growled, "Lay down, Justin. I need you... NOW."

 

Immediately complying, Justin stepped out of his clinging boxers, laying down on the white couch; watching Brian with equal hunger as his boss/lover swiftly removed the remainder of his clothing. Brian climbed atop Justin, reaching down to retrieve the lube and condom out of his pants; preparing himself quickly, knowing his need was too great - it would be fast. His mouth moved to capture Justin's in a slow, sipping kiss... as he squirted the lube onto Justin's puckered opening. As Brian began to move inside, he snarled fiercely, "The whole drive here from the airport, all I could think about was your perfect ass. How badly I needed to be inside of you."

 

"Ahh, do it then. Fuck me, Brian. Hard and fast... just how you most want it - how you need it," Justin moaned as he felt the initial sting of Brian's fully hardened cock thrusting swiftly inside.

 

Brian reached down, hitching Justin's legs over his shoulders... the position Justin had come to love as much as Brian seemed to prefer; before he began pounding Justin mercilessly into the couch. Sweat already sliding down Brian's throat from the frenzied exertion he was performing upon Justin. Feeling his cock twitching in response as Brian deliberately took pass after pass against Justin's prostate, Justin reached down to pull at his cock, wanting to fly over the edge as Brian did. Brian alternated between arching his head back, growling out his pleasure, and leaning forward to claim Justin's lips in deep, devouring kisses.

 

It wasn't long before Brian was giving those final deep lunges preceding him moaning out his release; precisely the same time Justin exploded all over Brian's stomach. Brian didn't immediately remove his body from Justin's, relishing the feel of their bodies, sweat, and fluids intertwining once more. With great reluctance, Brian finally pulled free and stood, walking naked to a nearby cabinet to extract a couple of towels. He tossed one to Justin, as he began wiping off his own belly, eyes never moving from Justin's body.

 

Justin dried himself before dressing himself once again. He looked toward Brian with an upraised brow, "So... I guess you did miss me, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Smart mouthed little twat. How about I put that mouth to better use - after we get home?" Brian drawled with purpose.

 

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that, Mr. Kinney, Sir," Justin whispered as he moved forward to kiss Brian deeply, pouring all the love he had for him into one simple kiss.

 

Brian pulled back, looking at Justin closely... seeing everything he needed to see in Justin's all too expressive eyes. The former Brian would have stepped back from such a look, but this Brian accepted it and wanted it more than anything else. Finally, he was able to accept and embrace it. This blond-headed angel had fully entrenched himself into his hardened heart... and Brian knew he wouldn't have it any other way.

 

"Let's go home, Justin. We might just have time for a couple more rounds... and a shower before dinner is delivered," Brian told him, looking at Justin with nothing short of a leer.

 

"Lead on, Sir. Your wish is my command," Justin whispered as he moved toward the door, deliberately brushing his body against Brian's as he passed him, smiling when he heard the groan escaping Brian's mouth.

 

Following at a close pace, Brian rasped into his ear, "Keep it up, little boy. You just might end up with another sore ass."

 

Smiling happily for the first time in over a week, Justin answered, "I certainly hope so."

 


 

A few hours later, following three more rounds in their bed and another in the shower, they were just finishing up the dinner Brian had catered in, when Justin couldn't resist any longer. He hoped he wouldn't scare Brian away forever, but he was unable to bottle the words up any longer. Justin looked at Brian lovingly before he whispered, "This has been the most wonderful evening, Brian. Nothing could get better than this. But that could be because I just love you so damned much."

 

"Hmmm, that's a good thing. And that's kind of on par with a subject I had in mind. I was thinking we should go house hunting tomorrow," Brian replied, tongue in cheek, with a light in his eyes.

 

"House hunting? What's wrong with the loft?" Justin asked in confusion.

 

"Well, I was thinking... Gus likes to spend the weekend often, and it would be nice for him to have his own room... decorated solely for him. I figured once we were married, and moved into a bigger place, we would have so much more room for weekend guests," Brian answered slowly, waiting for his words to sink into his blond's head, sliding his hand into his pocket to retrieve the black velvet box as he awaited Justin's eventual reaction.

 

Justin smiled and nodded, "Yes, that would be great if Gus could feel more at home when he's with you. His own things... in his own space." Then the light appeared, as Justin's lips spread into that beacon of a smile that had given him the nickname of Sunshine. Justin stammered out a further reply, "Did you say m-married?"

 

Brian took a moment to look over both of his shoulders, giving the impression he was looking for someone else in the room, before saying, "Yes, well... I don't see anyone else here, so... if you heard it, I must have said it."

 

"Do you mean it, Brian? You really want to marry me?" Justin gasped in total disbelief.

 

"More than anything. I love you, Justin Taylor... and don't make me say that again - because I probably NEVER will," Brian answered, turning down his lower lip... a gesture that always affected Justin deeply. Brian placed on the table a velvet box that held two matching wedding bands. He reached out grasping Justin's hand in his hand before he asked the question he never thought to be asking another man, but knowing he was asking it of the only man he would ever choose to ask. Clearing his throat, as he let his heart be shown within his own eyes, squeezing Justin's hand before asking, "Justin Taylor, will you marry me?"

 

"Oh my God, in my wildest dreams, and there have been so many, I never dreamt this could be possible. But hell yes, I will marry you. I will marry you today, tomorrow, next week, next month... whenever you say. Just name it and my perky ass will be there," Justin answered, feeling as if he was going to start dancing for joy at any given moment.

 

Brian smiled, his eyes warm and needful... only for Justin. He whispered out a low command, "Come here."

 

Justin immediately stood to stand beside Brian, willingly allowing himself to be lowered onto Brian's lap. He smiled at him adoringly, as he rained kisses all over Brian's face, before whispering, "I love you so much, Brian."

 

"I know you do, Sweetness. Now... read the inscription on the rings," Brian told him as he held out the box.

 

Justin sniffled as tears trickled down his face. He wiped them away before taking the box from Brian's hand. Pulling one out, the tears fell once more as he read it aloud: Brian & Justin - Two Hearts Forever as One.

 

Tears rolling freely down his face, he placed the box on the table, before framing Brian's face in between his hands whispering, "It doesn't matter if you never say those three words again. You have proven over and over how much you love me. I can live on that forever."

 

"Well, Taylor... forever is exactly what you have now. You went and put the legend out of business... now you have a lifetime to satisfy my hunger," Brian murmured hotly, eyes fastened on the lips he loved.

 

Justin leaned down to close his lips over Brian's, smiling against them as he whispered, "Now, that's a task I will gladly take on, Mr. Kinney."

 

No more words were spoken as Brian led his fiancé to their bedroom; this time it wasn't a coupling of lustful need... this time, it was an expression of love. Sweet, tender... and one that each of them knew was to be everlasting. Two hearts forever as one.

 

TBC