- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes crawled over what he could see of the blond-headed boy with barely concealed lust. He wanted to push the table out of his path so he could fully enjoy this luscious morsel... even if only with his hungry eyes. He had no idea where this delicacy had descended from; however, he knew one thing - he MUST have him.

 

Already he was hard and ready for this boy. Never had his cock risen to the occasion so instantly, and to a twink that he hadn't even touched yet. Oh, but touch you I will, sweet thing... and so much more.

 

Brian wondered what he was doing with Emmett. If he was trying to pick up this little blond boy, Brian fully intended to clear that misconception up quickly. They were totally unsuitable for each other... not Emmett's normal type at all. Emmett was more of a bottom, and he had a feeling this boy was as well. A thought that had him growing even harder. Visions of pounding into this sweet boy's ass made him hot, hard, and so very hungry.

 

Emmett harshly cleared his throat forcing Brian to pull his gaze from the object of his desire.

 

Looking at Emmett with an upraised brow, Brian asked, "I didn't hear the answer to my question."

 

"Brian, don't you have an office that needs you?" Emmett snapped at him.

 

"Actually, I had an extremely lucrative day. I decided to reward myself with the rest of the day off. I was on the way to the baths, and decided to stop for a latte first," he answered, before looking at Justin once again... his eyes melting over him like hot lava. "And I am so glad that I did."

 

Emmett tapped his fingers impatiently on the table as Justin scrunched down in his seat, obviously nervous of the predatory light in Brian's gaze. "Brian, do I barge in at your tables when you are with someone... can't you tell you are making him nervous?"

 

Brian turned toward Justin once again. He reached up, trailing one long finger along his cheek, stroking it ever so softly before he purred, "Am I making you nervous, beautiful?"

 

Justin flushed before quickly averting his eyes. "Uh... no, I'm fine." 

 

Brian continued even further by trailing his finger lightly over Justin's full lips. Lips that he fully intended to put to use... and soon. "Mhmm, you are so much more than fine."

 

"Okay, that's enough, Brian. Justin has been through a lot, and he doesn't need this right now. Would you please remove your hands from him... now!" Emmett demanded, quickly beginning to lose his temper.

 

Brian reluctantly removed his hands... for now. There would be time for that later. He just wasn't sure how long he would be able to restrain himself from touching him; most especially from kissing those scrumptious lips that were begging to be tasted as a prelude to being engaged in more pleasurable activities - namely wrapped around his cock.

 

"As it appears that Emmett is not going to be polite and introduce us... I will take that task on myself," he smirked. "I'm Brian Kinney... and you are?"

 

"Justin Taylor, and your reputation precedes you, Mr. Kinney," Justin replied, cocking a well-shaped brow.

 

Brian laughed. "You are quite delightful, Justin... however, no need for such formality; you may call me Brian."

 

Emmett scowled at them both, and Brian understood the reason why. For some reason, Emmett was trying to protect Justin from him, and every moment that passed, Emmett had to know Brian's interest only continued to peak. Emmett was wasting his time. Brian had seen the spark of interest in Justin's eyes, even if he should grudgingly decide to back off. The flush that continued to stain Justin's beautiful cheeks, and how his eyes constantly dragged back to meet his, told Brian one thing... The boy was very interested. Scared or not, he continued to be intrigued... and Brian intended to build on that.

 

"Justin... have you eaten yet? We should go grab some lunch," Emmett interjected staring daggers at Brian.

 

"No, I didn't. But I'm not really hungry," Justin answered him dejectedly.

 

Emmett sighed in his normal dramatic fashion. "Sweetie, you need to keep your strength up. I already told you everything is going to be fine."

 

Brian observed this exchange closely. Obviously, something was troubling the boy. Brian wondered what was going on, but didn't want to get involved in it. He did not believe in emotional attachments. He loved his son, Gus... and his best friend, Michael. However, romantic love was not for him. He believed in fucking. He did not believe in everlasting love.

 

At once Brian asked, "How old are you, Justin?"

 

"I turn twenty in just a few days," Justin answered him, jumping when Emmett kicked him from across the table earning his friend a glare.

 

Very nice, Brian thought. He could think of several scenarios to help Justin celebrate... if he did not do so long before then. He wanted to drag the boy out of here right now and show him just how lucky he was to be so wanted by Brian Kinney. But he could clearly see he would need to deal with Emmett at some point. He had never seen Emmett so protective, and so obviously displeased with his presence.

 

"And what kind of celebration do you have planned?" Brian asked him as he smirked at Emmett, telling him in no uncertain terms if Brian wanted Justin to spend his birthday with him... that was exactly how it would be.

 

"Uh - nothing at all. I have too much going on right now to think of my birthday," Justin answered, with his eyes slightly downcast, the events of his traumatic day ever-present in his mind.

 

"Well, that might just be the perfect time to have a good time, and forget what ails you for a while," Brian told him, his eyes intense upon him.

 

Emmett snapped instantly at Brian, "Of course, that's your answer to everything, Brian. Let's just forget about everything else, and go out and party. That is not what Justin needs right now, and I would thank you to mind your own fucking business."

 

"Em, it's fine... I'm sure Brian is just trying to help," Justin said, foolishly giving Brian the benefit of the doubt.

 

Emmett snorted and glared at Brian as he viewed the triumphant smirk appearing on his face.

 

Then, Brian turned his gaze back toward Justin moving his head closer until he was almost breathing on him. His eyes once again became heated and wanting. Brian focused on making Justin feel the desire he felt for him. As Justin's eyes darkened and locked on Brian, he placed his well-practiced and successful moves of seduction firmly in play. Uncaring of Emmett's presence, he whispered in a low purr, "I'm sure I can find a way to help relax you, sweetness."

 

Beautiful? Sweetness? Hell! Brian was uncharacteristically using these pet names on purpose! "This is fucking unbelievable... even for you, Brian. Do you not care that he is here with me? How do you not know we are not together?" Emmett nearly yelled at him.

 

Brian rolled his eyes in annoyance not wanting to release Justin from his gaze... wanting Emmett gone so he could entice Justin back to his loft. "You are not with him, Emmett. Don't even try to play that with me."

 

"You are really starting to piss me off, Brian. Just leave him the fuck alone," Emmett demanded in uncustomary fierceness.

 

Chuckling, Brian returned his gaze to Justin's wide-eyed expression. He leaned closer, his breath upon Justin's beautiful lips as he whispered, "Do you want me to leave you alone, Justin?"

 

Justin nervously swallowed the lump that was in his throat, looking down, not seeing how Brian's eyes darkened at that reaction, unknowing of how much the movement of his throat muscles affected Brian's increasingly growing lust. He moved in even closer, uncaring of Emmett's sharp gasp of outrage. Brian's only thought was getting this blond-headed twink so hot for him that he would leave with him... NOW.

 

"I... uhhh," Justin began to stammer but was distracted by the buzzing of his phone.

 

Justin wet his lips anxiously before he barely managed to utter, "I need to get this. It could be my mom."

 

Brian rolled his eyes pulling back from his target. Fuck! I almost had him. Once I had kissed him, the little twink would have been MINE. Damn, I want him. And I WILL have him.

 

Justin flipped open his phone and began to read. It was from Emmett... the little meddling shit. Justin thought, maybe this was a good thing.

 

Try not to let on this is me, baby. You need to get away from him now. He is moving in for the kill. He will not stop. Time and distance are what we need... not even sure that is going to be enough. I have never seen him this determined in a first meeting.

 

What should I do, Em?

 

Say something came up, and then meet me at Liberty Diner in thirty minutes.

 

Justin closed his phone knowing the longer they delayed the more suspicious Brian would become, but as he looked up at his amused smirk, he realized he had not been fooled. Of course, he wouldn't be. Emmett had been silent for too long, and Brian knew Emmett even better than he knew him. However, Justin knew an escape was in order. Brian was too overwhelming, and Emmett was probably right. He was not ready for this yet. But damn, he was so hot.

 

"Uhmm, I gotta go," Justin said, looking from Emmett to Brian.

 

"Really? How sudden," Brian drawled, as he quirked an eyebrow at Emmett.

 

"Hmmm yes, the life of an artiste, always busy, busy, busy," Emmett taunted Brian, knowing he had won this round.

 

"Artist? Well, how very interesting," Brian mused aloud.

 

Brian reached into his pocket, extracting a golden case that held his business cards; he withdrew one, handing it to Justin, making sure their fingers touched as he did so... smiling as he felt Justin's slight quiver. "Call me tomorrow, Justin. I would love to see your work, and if it presents itself as beautifully as the rest of you does... we may be able to come up with a mutually satisfactory arrangement."

 

Justin nodded as he took the card, sliding it into his own pocket... smiling at them both before he exited the cafe. He was left completely oblivious of the increasing hunger in Brian now that he had the opportunity to peruse Justin's ass, reaffirming just how badly he wanted the younger man. Uncaring of Emmett's reaction, Brian whispered, "Now, that's the perfect ass."

 

Brian stood up as he prepared to head to the baths needing to work off this raging hard-on that was not going to be satisfied by the one who had created it. He smiled down at Emmett, unperturbed by the glare he was still receiving. "Well played, Honeycutt."

 

"I won't let you hurt him, Brian. He has been through too much, and he is still lacking any experience. Justin is not ready for you," Emmett harshly snarled at him.

 

Brian laughed. "A virgin? That is supposed to put me off? He is more than ready, and he wants me."

 

"I will shadow him until you give up. I will not let you break his heart," Emmett told him heatedly.

 

"I don't want to break his heart... I just want to fuck him, and I will fuck him," Brian told him with brutal determination; a look telling Emmett this was no passing fancy. Brian meant exactly what he said. "Hear me well, Emmett. You can place as many stumbling blocks in my path as you like, but the final outcome will be very simple. I will HAVE him."

 

Then with a wink, Brian was gone, leaving Emmett with the feeling of impending dread and concern for his young friend. He would do everything in his power to keep them apart... but he had serious doubts that would be nearly enough.

 

TBC