- Text Size +

 

Justin stepped into Liberty Diner with an overwhelming, and unexplained feeling of rightness. The aura in the small diner was welcoming in a way that Justin didn't quite understand. However, a feeling of belonging was the result. Ever since Justin had realized he was gay he had felt utterly alone much of the time. Meeting Emmett had been a divine act of fate in his opinion. He had not only found a true friend, but also one whom he could feel free to be himself, and not fear harsh judgments resulting. Yes, Justin most definitely believed their meeting had been by the hand of fate.

 

Observing the other customers in curiosity, he noticed that the tables were occupied by couples - queer and lesbian almost equally. What he saw made him feel warm inside, hopeful that he could find such a relationship someday. Most of them were obviously lost in each other as they enjoyed their meals. Of course, there were a few that simply seemed to be scoping out the room... most likely seeking out some action.

 

Justin noticed a couple of them checking him out. However, he was not interested in the slightest. How could he be after narrowly escaping the lust of the very enticing Brian Kinney? If not for Emmett interfering, he knew their lips would have been locked, and Justin would have been lost to everything other than that beautiful man. If Brian ever succeeded in getting him alone, Justin was certain he would not be able to resist him. Justin was inexperienced, horny as hell, and wanting to explore his desires - Brian would know exactly how to capitalize on that. Emmett had told Justin endless stories of the exploits, and attractions of Brian, but until the moment of their meeting and being the one that Brian was hunting, Justin had no idea of how dangerously tempting one man could be.

 

Continuing to look around in interest Justin noticed a very robust, and seemingly energetic woman with the reddest hair he had ever seen pausing in her work to give Justin a thorough once over before she gave him a broad smile. Her smile was inviting and complimented how Justin felt being in this place. "You better grab that empty table, sweetheart. They don't stay open long in here; this crowd is always coming and going." She continued to smile at him; Debbie was printed on her name tag, wearing a smock that was cluttered with various pins and buttons, then nudged him in the side playfully and continued, "In more ways than one."

 

Justin couldn't help but laugh at her outrageous remarks, smiling at her brightly. If he was to consider it... it was the first time today he had smiled so genuinely.

 

She positively beamed at him. "Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine? Go have a seat honey, I'll be right over."

 

"Thanks, Debbie," he smiled back before he took the last open table and resumed his observations. He was always guilty of observing everything and everyone, most particularly new people and places. It was the artist that lived inside of him. His art defined him. Took him to another place. Often he became lost in that place. Now, he worried he would not be able to continue that journey that he only found in his art. He had learned so much already, but he had so much more to learn. Thanks to his father... that may no longer be an option. Justin knew he could use the skills he had already mastered, but he also knew so much more remained for him to learn. He needed at least one more year at PIFA to truly flourish as the artist he had hoped he could be... no, the artist he knew that he was. It would take a miracle to achieve that now. 

 

Justin was lost in his thoughts when Debbie returned with a tall glass of ice water; placing it before him she asked, "So what will it be, Sunshine?"

 

"Turkey sandwich with fries," Justin answered, finding his appetite slowly returning, and knowing he needed to eat. Maybe once he did, he could put things back in their proper perspective.

 

"Coming right up, sweetie." She smiled at him as she went to turn in his order.

 


 

Emmett unhurriedly made his way down the bustling sidewalks of Liberty Avenue to meet Justin at the diner. He was in total ignorance of the nods and interested glances that came his way as he walked. His only thought now was how to thwart a determined Brian. He noted to himself that was a laughable thought at best. Normally, Emmett would not even attempt doing so, but Justin was important. Brian loved the chase and the actual fucking. When he finished, Justin would be cast aside with nothing but a memory of what would most likely always be remembered as the best fuck of Justin's life... more importantly - he would be left with a broken heart. Emmett had to at least try to stop that from happening to his young friend. Remembering the instant lust Brian didn't attempt to disguise, and Brian's final words to Emmett... he knew his work was cut out for him.

 

His only hope was in somehow convincing Justin to stay away from Brian. Emmett shook his head sadly knowing this to be another unlikely event. He had seen how Justin had looked at Brian. The poor, sweet boy was totally in awe of Brian. Exactly as Brian had intended. An art that Brian had perfected well over the years. Justin didn't stand a chance in resisting Brian's well-practiced charms if he decided to turn up the heat and managed to get Justin alone. He didn't know what he could possibly do to prevent this train wreck that he could already see happening. Having Justin move in would be a double-edged sword. On the plus side, he could watch over Justin when he was not wrapped up in his catering business, the downside - Brian would learn of this and would have easy access to Justin.

 

Then, there was Brian's interest in Justin being an artist, giving him a business card when he discovered this. Of course, knowing Brian, this could have just been an elaborate ploy to get Justin into his office... his private domain with the deceit of it being to see his art. However, Brian did not usually bring his tricks into his office setting... that development was confusing. Another skill Brian had turned into a fine art.

 

Stepping into the diner, Emmett spotted Debbie immediately giving her a wink followed by a big hug. She hugged him back before telling him, "Sorry sweetheart. It's busier than usual for this time of day. I don't have any empty tables."

 

"That's okay, darling. I am meeting a friend... and I see him." Emmett smiled as he gestured toward Justin.

 

Debbie arched an eyebrow. "Isn't he a bit youngish for you?"

 

"We're just good friends... the best of friends. We met by a quirk of fate months ago, and I have systematically taken him under my wing. He has been through so much at home," Emmett told her, knowing there was nobody he trusted more. Besides, she could be an ally in the ‘keep Brian away from Justin' camp.

 

Debbie peered over Emmett's shoulder to glance at Justin. "I just took his food to him so he'll be occupied for a few. Tell me about him... and you've known him for months? Why haven't I met him before now?"

 

"I'm glad he's eating. He was so depressed earlier, and rightly so. Okay, it's very simple. Justin just came out to his parents... his asshole of a father kicked him out of the house and is discontinuing paying his tuition," Emmett snapped, his anger toward Craig Taylor far from abated. "And... Why have I discouraged Justin from Liberty Ave? That's very simple as well - Brian!"

 

Smiling knowingly, Debbie answered, "Ahh, Brian - now that makes sense. He gets one look at Sunshine and he will be worse than a bitch in heat."

 

"Sunshine?" Emmett laughed.

 

"Yes, that's what I'm going to call him. Have you ever noticed how his smile lights up a room? I can read people well in an instant... he is a sweetheart, such a departure from what usually slinks in here," Debbie explained.

 

Emmett looked back at Justin, happy to see he was continuing to eat before he responded, "You are right about his smile. Sunshine... yes, that really suits him. I am worried about him. Just coming out is enough to deal with in itself, but to have his father totally shut him out of his life and home so brutally is tragic."

 

"That it is, sweetheart. Homophobic pricks like that really piss me off. All you can do is be there for him. He is young, and I have a feeling very strong... he'll get through it," Debbie told him. "Now, where is he going to be staying?"

 

"Well... that's another thing I'm sure you will hear about soon. I gave him Michael's old room since he's so happy with Ben. I just called him though, and he was less than thrilled," Emmett told her.

 

"I'll speak to Michael. Once he gets to know Justin, I'm sure he will be fine, and it's not like there is much chance he will need it back. And if so, Michael can always have his old room back at my house," she matter-of-factly told him, stating that the subject was good and closed.

 

Emmett smiled. "Poor Mikey won't know what hit him when ‘Super Mom' sits him down."

 

"Oh, hush. I'm assuming none of the guys have met Justin yet?"

 

"Umm well, one did just a bit ago," Emmett said, unwilling to blurt out it had been Brian, and all those months of secrecy had been for nothing.

 

She grimaced slightly. "Don't tell me - Brian?"

 

"Yep, in a nutshell. And it was worse than I could have possibly imagined," Emmett answered, cringing as he remembered.

 

"I take it Brian is going Justin hunting. There isn't much you can do about that. Brian is - well - Brian. You can suggest to Justin to keep his distance, and not get involved - that's if you can call what Brian does as getting involved - and if Justin doesn't listen, you can be there to pick up the pieces. I know it's not much... but it is what it is," Debbie told him sadly.

 

"Yes, I know. I will do what I can... but I have never seen Brian like this in an initial meeting. He wants him bad. I may be able to delay it, but realistically, I won't be able to stop it," Emmett growled.

 

She nodded in agreement. "At least you know he would never physically harm him... now emotionally, that's another story entirely."

 

"There's no doubt that with Brian, he would be more physically safe than with most men that he could encounter, but he is just so raw right now. I'm just not sure how he would handle the standard Brian Kinney rejection once the sex is over."

 

"Emmett, when it comes down to it, that is between those two boys. All you can do is support him, and offer guidance... should he allow it. Now, hadn't you better get your new roommate settled into his new place?" she told him with a warm smile.

 

Kissing her on the cheek, Emmett smiled back before saying, "Thanks for listening, sweetie."

 

"Anytime, honey," she answered, giving him a big hug, watching as he made his way over to Justin.

 

Justin looked up from his now empty plate to see Emmett approaching. Sitting down across from him, Emmett said, "I'm so glad you decided to eat something."

 

"I guess I was hungry after all." Justin smiled. "So... I take it you gave tall, dark, and handsome the slip."

 

"Umm, yes. I assume he headed to his original destination. Justin, we do need to talk about Brian some more," Emmett said a bit hesitantly, uncertain if now was the best of times.

 

"What more is there to say? You told me all about him. He's a user, a predator that takes what he wants, and then discards it after he has had it. Does that about cover it?" Justin asked him bluntly.

 

"That it does, Justin. I just don't want to see you get hurt, especially not now when you are going through so much upheaval in your life. Regarding him asking you to call him tomorrow... promise me you will throw his card away, and not do it," Emmett virtually pleaded with him.

 

"I haven't decided about that yet. Though he did seem interested in seeing my art... maybe something positive can come from that," Justin answered, full of hope.

 

Emmett looked at Justin incredulously as if he had grown an additional head. "Justin, remember what I have told you about him. He will do anything to get what he wants, and my dear friend, Brian wants you! He will use whatever means necessary to achieve that. You would do well to keep that in mind."

 

"I won't forget what you've said, Em. I just don't see the harm in hearing him out," Justin told him as he continued to delude himself about Brian's motives... and more importantly clinging to the belief that he could actually resist Brian. Emmett knew his young friend was already in way over his head and he just didn't know how to pull him back out. Then, he remembered Debbie's wise words. All he could do was support him; comfort him WHEN, and not IF, it became necessary.

 


 

Justin and Emmett were playing pool with Ted and Blake. Emmett had finally introduced Justin to his friends, and that had actually gone very well. Michael was the only one that Justin wasn't quite sure about yet. He had stared Justin down as if he were judging him for some unknown reason. Justin didn't think Michael approved of him moving in with Emmett either, but he didn't voice any real objections. It was just something Justin intuitively felt. Michael didn't seem to like him, and he didn't know why. He only hoped it would change. Emmett was important to him, and he wanted all of his friends to like him too.

 

They were winning this game in a big way, just as they had the previous two games. Justin was about to sink the eight ball into the corner pocket that he had called moments ago; a shot that should have been made with relative ease. Hunching down, tilting his ass outwards as he moved into position to complete the final shot, he was unaware he was presently being observed by the hungry eyes of Brian Kinney... a seasoned hunter who knew how to take advantage of every opportunity afforded him.

 

Brian glanced around the bar easily noting that his eyes were not the only ones that followed the scrumptious blond. He almost snorted at that. As if he would allow these pathetic fags to steal his trick out from under him. He was Brian fucking Kinney. He wanted Justin, and he damned well was going to have him. Soon. Brian smiled mischievously at his next thought. He would make all of Woody's well aware that he was marking the young twink as his... well, his for as long as it took to slake his painful need by being inside this sweet blond boy's ass. He almost moaned aloud with the mere thought of being inside what was certain to be a tight little ass on the most exquisite bubble butt he had ever seen. Fuck... he wanted him now.

 

Brian downed the remainder of his drink in one quick swallow before advancing toward his desired prey; his eyes darkened in lust from the mere thought of getting his hands on the delectable blond, not to mention what he intended to do to him with his mouth and his hungry body. He had never wanted another man this fiercely... this quickly. It wasn't a choice - it was an unstoppable need. He HAD to have that boy. The suddenness and intensity of this overwhelming need was alarming, but one Brian had every intention of experiencing to the fullest.

 

Emmett looked up to see Brian's stealthy approach earning Brian a glare which he responded to with a wicked laugh.

 

Justin immediately tensed at the mere sound of that throaty laugh knowing instinctively to whom it belonged. Unable to resist, Justin looked over his shoulder to see the prowling gait of Brian Kinney. All eyes were on him... watching, waiting to see what he was going to do... who he was going to do. Justin flushed and turned away realizing just how intently he was staring at Brian, but not before seeing the knowing smirk on Brian's beautiful lips.

 

Forcing himself to focus on making this last shot became more difficult when Brian moved in directly behind him. He was standing so close that Justin could feel Brian's warm breath scorching the back of his neck. Justin felt his heart suddenly racing faster when he felt the hardness of Brian's body pressing tightly against his own. Brian's hands sinuously slid down his arms until they covered Justin's hands on the pool cue. Next, Brian placed his lips against Justin's ear as he blew hotly inside of it.

 

Justin lifted his glazed eyes to meet Emmett's angry ones, seeing how his friend was practically grinding his teeth in fury. "Leave him alone, Brian," Emmett snapped in frustrated anger.

 

Brian raised a brow and smirked at Emmett's continuous defense of his young cub. Brian knew he should feel some remorse for using all his refined skills on such an innocent, but he couldn't resist. He wanted him too damned badly. He looked Emmett straight in the eye as he moistened his lips, not disguising the hunger in his own eyes... moving in even closer against Justin knowing all eyes were upon him; realizing Emmett and everyone present would know Brian was marking the trick as his. It did not matter that Justin would not know this, all that mattered was everyone else would know it until Brian wished for it to be otherwise.

 

He inserted a lean jean-clad leg in between Justin's as he scissored them slightly apart, smiling as he heard the moan that escaped his blond boy's beautiful lips. Not one to ever miss an opportunity, Brian gave one thorough grinding of his cock against Justin's delectable ass. He knew he was being unfair to this kid, but he couldn't help himself. This boy was the most exquisite treat he had ever seen. He wanted to devour him. Oh yes, I feel that sweet bubble butt that you are so unsuccessfully trying to hold still that is pushing back against my cock. Mmm - wait until I get you alone. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't know where I end and where you begin. You will never escape the memory of me inside of you. Fair or not - that is how it is going to be. It is how it MUST be.

 

Brian nipped at Justin's ear before soothing it with the stroke of his tongue... a tongue that wanted to explore every inch of him. He purred into his ear, "You need the correct stance to perfect your shot. There are so many things I can teach you... if you only allow it."

 

"I uhmm... uhmm, am sure you can, Brian. But... this is the last shot. I have been doing fine," Justin stammered, his face flushed, his breathing erratic, his body and senses completely being swayed by his determined admirer.

 

"I'm sure you have been, Justin," Brian whispered into Justin's neck... his tongue snaking out to taste the skin... the scent of him irresistible to him. "Make the shot, Justin... and let's find someplace to go - talk."

 

Ted and Blake looked at each other laughing, barely making out Brian's whispered words. "Talk?" they both whispered in tandem.

 

Brian glared at both of them. "Don't distract the boy... concentration is very important."

 

"Umm, Brian would you mind backing off so I can take this shot?" Justin asked, unable to turn his head to look at Brian's mesmerizing gaze knowing exactly where it would lead.

 

Brian smirked knowing he needed to give him some space to finish his game, but far from finished with his own special game. A game that he always won. A game that had never been more important to win than it was with this sweet morsel.

 

Once Brian finally moved his body away, Justin prepared to take the final shot, calling the pocket once again realizing it had been called so long ago everyone more than likely had forgotten. The game had been the last thing on his mind from the moment Brian came up to him. Now, he just wanted to finish it and get out of here if only to regroup and figure out how to resist the undeniable attractions of Brian Kinney.

 

With more difficulty than it should have been, Justin successfully landed the shot barely managing not to scratch in the process. He breathed a sigh of relief that the game was finished. Before Brian could advance once again, Emmett protectively stepped in between them. He tossed his stick on the table, watching as Justin did the same before turning icy eyes toward Brian. "Thanks for the game, boys. Justin and I are leaving... he has early classes in the morning."

 

Brian's eyes locked on Justin unflinching as he asked, "Is that what you really want, Justin?"

 

Justin looked from Brian to Emmett before he nodded after much delay. "Uhhh, yes. I do have an early class in the morning. It's been a long day. I should go now."

 

"You still have the card I gave you?" Brian asked Justin, while totally ignoring his other friends.

 

"Yes, I have it," he nodded. "You wanted to see my art. I have most of the afternoon free."

 

Emmett whipped his head toward Justin, almost hissing, "Justin! What the fuck are you playing at? Don't do this."

 

"Relax, Em. I can take care of myself," Justin whispered, unable to look Emmett in the eye knowing how unhappy his friend was that he continued to fail in accepting his advice.

 

"Yes, please do relax, Em," Brian smirked in response. "The address to my office is on the card. Stop by when you're free. I will tell my assistant to expect you. I will make certain to find the time to work you in... to see your art, of course."

 

When Justin nodded his head in continued agreement, Emmett began to tug Justin away. "We will discuss this at home, Justin."   Brian smiled victoriously as he watched Emmett leading his prey away, knowing it would only be a very temporary reprieve for the blond.

 

"Well... what another delightful evening you have provided for us, Brian. Things were so serene until you arrived," Ted taunted him.

 

Brian laughed as he watched Justin's ass moving toward the door with blazing hunger in his eyes. Once again, he would need to go relieve the raging hard-on this blond boy had created. As Justin was walking through the doorway, he looked back and caught Brian's hot gaze with his own... instantly turning away realizing he had been busted.

 

Flicking his eyes briefly to Ted, he drawled, "It's always a pleasure to be of service, Theodore. Speaking of service... It's time for Babylon. Later boys."

 

Brian exited Woody's moving in the opposite direction than his delicious prey was heading. He had no intention of spending long at Babylon. He would get his cock sucked, and then he would go home to seek his own rest for what he intended to be a very hot afternoon tomorrow. He would have Justin alone in his office... he would be unable to resist him. Yes, Emmett... you just try to keep him from coming to me, but it won't be enough. I see the boy's lust for me, and I will have him. Tomorrow.

 

TBC