- Text Size +

 

Brian sat at the diner as was his morning ritual with his nose buried in the newspaper as his friends rattled on about their previous night's escapades. Normally he would engage in the conversation, but today was different. He had left Babylon after a mediocre blowjob to head straight to where he knew his current obsession was living. He wasn't certain what his goal had been in making that late-night visit to Justin. He only knew he had to go there. He had to see him. Alone. He needed to keep making the blond boy aware of him, and his unchanging intent to have him. And have him... he would. Soon.

 

To place such effort in a pursuit was not like Brian, especially with one so apparently innocent. But his course would remain unchanged... he wanted that boy too damned much. He remained silent and lost within his thoughts having no intention of letting them know what he had done last night. He knew they would ask when they were done with their own ramblings. However, divulging to them how frustrated and needy he was for one particular boy, was not something he intended to freely disclose. What kind of impression would that leave of the ‘King of Liberty Avenue'?

 

He flipped through the newspaper unseeing the bold print. His mind was focused on his imminent day... more accurately on how to execute his next move toward his delicious prey. Placing his number in Justin's phone was a bold, but effective move. He didn't trust Emmett not to toss his card away, and now each time Justin opened his phone to display his contacts, Brian would be there... hoping it would tempt him into calling him. Brian didn't doubt that he would succumb to the temptation. He was very skilled at reading another man. Justin wanted him, but was obviously uncertain and nervous about proceeding. Brian wasn't even sure Justin cared about all the warnings Emmett was giving him. In fact, that might just be making him even more curious. How very well Brian knew that a curious twink... made a very susceptible one.

 

He wondered if he had made an error last night not pushing him for more, but he had refrained due to the lateness of the hour, knowing the boy had school. If they had not already spoken of meeting at Kinnetik today, he didn't think he could have held back without pressing the issue more strongly with the boy. Sweet fuck, he was already hardening just thinking of seeing him again. He hadn't even kissed the boy yet... and how he wanted to do just that. Oh. So. Badly.

 

Brian smirked thinking of Justin's phone, and if Justin had realized yet just how plotting Brian had been. Justin had dropped the phone as Brian was distracting him. Quickly he pocketed it... never one to miss an opportunity, most especially one that could so obviously reward his efforts. He had a feeling the boy would figure it out in quick order. His blond vision was obviously very intelligent. When Emmett was dancing at Babylon and looking to be there for the duration, Brian knew the timing was right to call upon his scrumptious target. Filled with determination, Brian mused to himself how the events would unfold at his office later today. You won't leave the inner sanctum of my domain without a lasting remembrance of me, Justin. I will taste those luscious lips and feel that perfect body against mine... and with any luck, so much more. It will happen TODAY!

 

Hearing his name being called incessantly, Brian scowled in annoyance as he looked up at his best friend, Michael. "Brian? Where the fuck are you? I've been saying your name forever."

 

"I was somewhere far more pleasant. Sorry if I got lost in your tales of lesbianic bliss," Brian quirked at him.

 

"You know, just because Ben and I have something that you don't, there is no need to be so insulting," Michael said in irritation.

 

Brian laughed before patting Michael's hand like you would humor a child. "There, there... little Mikey. If I ever decide to join the Stepford's wives club... I will be sure to ask for your advice. But don't hold your breath."

 

"Yes, I know. It's much more preferable to fuck everything that moves," Michael stormed back.

 

Tilting his head to the side as if in deep thought, he murmured, "Now that you mention it, yes... you are correct. Mikey, there is hope for you yet."

 

Mikey looked at Ben with love in his eyes before he mumbled, "Yes, there is... but apparently none for you."

 

"How will I ever survive?" Brian said, with a roll of his eyes. "Debbie, is my breakfast up yet? Some of us do have appointments to keep," he said, looking at Debbie as she chatted away at a nearby table.

 

Looking to Brian with a glare, she snapped, "Coming right up, Your Highness."

 

She returned a short time later with their orders plopping Brian's down with a loud clatter. Then she turned to Michael asking, "What's up your friend's ass today?"

 

Michael smiled as he rolled his eyes. "You would have to ask him, Mom."

 

Debbie looked at Brian. "What's the problem, Brian... didn't get your dick sucked last night?"

 

"Actually, I did get my dick sucked. Thanks so much for asking," Brian smirked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Well... apparently not good enough," she huffed, before going back to check on her other tables.

 

"So, Bri, gonna tell us what you did last night?" Michael continued to prod at him as everyone's eyes turned to Brian in anticipation.

 

Brian proceeded to eat silently for several minutes before shaking his head seeing all eyes trained on him awaiting his response. "As I just said... I got my dick sucked. Then I went for a little walk, and back to the loft. Alone."

 

"A bit mundane for you, boss man, especially after the display you gave us at Woody's," Ted taunted him. 

 

Blake's eyes widened knowing Brian well enough by now that he would respond accordingly.

 

"That's enough, Theodore," Brian rasped out.

 

This time Ben chimed in, "Display at Woody's? What did we miss?" 

 

Michael placed his elbows on the table, then placed his hands on each side of his face as he smirked at Brian before saying, "Please, do tell. What did we miss?"

 

"Nice going, Theodore. You do remember who signs your paycheck?" Brian growled back.

 

"Well... he doesn't sign mine." Blake, much out of character, popped in to say, "Brian was stalking Emmett's young friend. It was quite the display."

 

"And... What do you think of young Justin?" Michael asked him, seeing instantly all of Emmett's fears of them meeting had already begun to be realized.

 

Brian's eyes became icy as they looked up at his friends. "What do you want me to say? That he is the hottest piece of ass... outside of myself, of course, that this burg has ever seen. That goes without saying - that I fully intend to fuck him at a time of my own choosing - that goes without saying, as well. Any other questions?"

 

They all looked at each other and laughed. What Brian had said, told them so much. Brian had an itch for the blond boy that needed to be scratched badly. Now they all knew it.

 

"Nope. I think that about covers it, Brian," Michael choked out with a laugh.

 

Brian turned to glare at him, only to have his undivided attention pulled to the person at the bar speaking to Debbie. As he moistened his lips, the sight of that now-familiar and oh so delectable ass, caused heat to rise in him which immediately spread directly to his dick. He took one last swallow of his coffee before picking up his check, using this opportunity to settle his bill, and he hoped so much more. He started to advance forward in a prowling gait, his hungry eyes never leaving the sweet body of his intended prey, totally ignoring the knowing snickers from his friends.

 

He concentrated to hear Justin clearly as he approached them. "I was just on my way to class, and I remembered those lemon bars that I didn't try yesterday and thought I would today."

 

"Sunshine, sit your perky little ass down. I'll get them for you, along with a fresh bagel," she scolded him.

 

"I don't have much time, Debbie. Lemon bars will be fine," Justin beamed at her.

 

"You do as you are told, young man," her eyes narrowing at Brian's calculating approach. "By all means, let me take your bill, Brian... so you can be on your way."

 

"Now, why are you rushing me off, Debbie? I'm actually hurt," Brian said, almost pouting as he handed her the check along with a generous tip. "Keep the change. It's hard to find such meritorious service."

 

Debbie rolled her eyes as she put in Justin's bagel order, then moved to the end of the counter to take care of Brian's bill, and pocket the tip. "Thanks so much, Brian. Always a pleasure to serve you."

 

"Yes, well... I have that effect on people, though rarely women," he affirmed, laughing.

 

Justin turned his eyes toward him fully then and was unable to resist joining him in laughter. Then, Brian turned to meet Justin's gaze, the humor vanishing from his own eyes intent on pulling him into the burning heat that was steadily building within him. "And how are you this morning, sweetness? Did you sleep well?"

 

"Well enough, thanks. When I was finally able to do so," he said, with an unspoken reminder that Brian was the cause of it.

 

"So glad to hear it. Mmmm, I must say I went home to entertain thoughts of you sliding into your bed... or should I say of me sliding into you, in your bed," Brian whispered hotly into Justin's ear, his tongue reaching out to briefly stroke the lobe.

 

Justin couldn't tear his eyes away from Brian. He knew his face was flushed from a mixture of embarrassment, shock, and lust. He felt like a small, helpless animal about to be caught in the jaws of a predator that was stalking... his intention to devour. His only hope was for Debbie to hurry with his bagel and lemon bars. Keeping this man at arm's length was continuing to be a difficult challenge. One that he had barely been succeeding in so far.

 

Brian reached forward with a long finger to gently stroke the lips that had so tempted him from their initial meeting. "Have I struck you speechless, Justin? It's okay. I can think of far better uses for these luscious lips than mere speaking."

 

Justin made the mistake of opening his lips to try to speak when Brian took immediate advantage of the given opportunity by sliding his finger inside causing them both to moan as they realized what the gesture truly symbolized. Uncaring where they were, Brian circled his finger around Justin's tongue, his eyes blazing hot with his hungry need when Justin's lips instinctively closed around Brian's finger.

 

Leaning in closer, Brian whispered, "That's it, Justin. Suck on it. Exactly the same way you will suck on my cock."

 

Justin's eyes widened in fear, lost within this dangerous desire for this man, before he realized just what he was doing. He flushed anew as he released his grip upon Brian's finger. "I... uhhh, umm... this can't happen, Brian. I gotta go," he whimpered. As he looked toward Debbie bagging up his order, he groaned in embarrassment, seeing she had viewed the entire exchange.

 

"Do you need a ride to school, little boy?" Brian openly leered at him, not seeing Emmett approaching from behind.

 

"He has a car, Brian. I came to see what was taking so long to get some lemon bars. However, I should have known." Emmett forced himself not to glare at Brian knowing he had promised Justin to try and back off.

 

"It appears he was distracted," Brian said with a lusty smile.

 

Emmett turned to wave at his friends that were watching with open enjoyment before turning back to Justin. "Are you ready now, Justin? You're going to be late for class."

 

Debbie approached with a bag in her hand. She handed it to Justin, saying, "It's my fault, sweetie. I told Justin lemon bars weren't enough for breakfast."

 

"No, you're right. It's not. But he doesn't listen to me," Emmett said, with a pointed look at Brian.

 

Brian threw down another bill on the counter before he said, "Allow me. It's the least I can do for having such a pleasing start to my day. And Justin, don't forget you are calling me later... or shall I just call you?"

 

"Uh, no, I remember, Brian. I will call you later. I promise. And umm, thanks," he said, as he turned to leave the diner with Emmett, forcing himself not to look back at Brian one last time. Focus, Taylor. You can resist this sexy God that was placed on Earth as your sole torment. But damn, if he is not the most beautiful thing alive.

 

Brian moved to leave as well but was forestalled by Debbie's chiding voice. "You listen to me, asshole. If you hurt Sunshine... I will fuck you up."

 

"Sunshine?" Brian almost cackled.

 

"Yes, that's what I call him. You got a problem with that?" she snapped back. 

 

"Not at all. I have no intention of hurting the boy. However, I see nothing wrong with giving him the benefit of my expertise."

 

"You heard me, Brian. Don't hurt him. The kid has been through a lot," she told him with concern in her eyes, as she watched him walk out of the diner shaking her head sadly knowing Brian would do what he wanted... he always did.

 

Michael approached her with a sad smile knowing her so very well. Already she had formed an attachment to Justin. Her heart was just too big. As tough as she projected herself to be... she was just a marshmallow on the inside.

 

He hugged her as he whispered into her neck, "Don't worry, Mom. It will all work out."

 

"I really hope so, Michael. But this is Brian we're talking about. Justin is just so vulnerable... and young. I can't help but to worry," she sighed sadly.

 

Michael nodded. "I know. But there's nothing we can do."

 

"You're right. Just as I told Emmett, all we can do is pick him up, and dust him off when he falls," she said with a slight smile.

 

"Justin is lucky to have Emmett and you looking after him. He will be just fine. And from what I have seen, that boy is a lot tougher than he looks. Brian may have at last met his match," Michael said, uncertain of how he would feel if the unthinkable happened and Brian fell hard for the young boy.

 

"Time will tell. No matter what, it's their life. We have to let them live it," she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before returning to her work.

 

Michael nodded in agreement as he couldn't dispel the thought that Brian's interest in Justin was far more than just a standard ‘Kinney Fuck'. And if that were the case... What exactly would that mean for all of them?

 

TBC