- Text Size +

 

Brian released his tight grip on Justin's other arm quickly realizing his prey was not seeking escape. A condition that suited him quite nicely. He could not wait to run his hands, not to mention his tongue, all over this scrumptious morsel. Brian continued to find himself in a state of starvation for the blond. A gnawing hunger that he fully intended to see satisfied. Now seemed to be the perfect opportunity to do just that. As his tongue continued to search inside of Justin's responsive mouth, Brian's determination to totally possess the boy grew in leaps and bounds. Heaven help anyone that tried to stop him this time...

 

Brian wasn't above using every learned technique in his well-practiced seduction arsenal to achieve his desires. From the moment they had met, Brian's focus had become centered on having this boy. To his dismay, it had become his primary driving force. It had been rapidly growing into a distraction he could ill afford. It was affecting his attention at work. Even at Babylon, he had resorted to accepting what were mediocre blowjobs merely in an attempt to relieve his painful frustrations, most of which were created solely by this tempting blond package.

 

His relief never lasted for long. Just the mere thought of the delectable twink would have him aching with an edgy hunger that could compare to nothing... ever.

 

It would end today.

 

He would fuck that sweet ass so damned hard the boy would feel him inside of him for a long time afterward. Then he would be free, and back in control once again. That was the only reality that Brian Kinney accepted.

 

When Justin reached up with his now free hands sifting them into Brian's hair, the bag he carried over his shoulder fell unheeded to the floor. The only thought on each man's mind was forging a closer connection. Brian knew without question how innocent his delectable prey was, an aspect he would take advantage of and work to his favor. He did not care if the boy was vulnerable. Inexperienced or naive. The only thing that mattered was that Brian wanted him. And he would damned well have what he wanted. He was Brian fucking Kinney, and that was just how things were supposed to work out.

 

Brian slid his hands down Justin's back until he had them settled upon that luscious ass. That oh so enticing bubble butt that had him salivating for days now. He wanted to rim it, bite it, suck it... and fuck it into sweet oblivion. He knew he couldn't move too quickly this first time with Justin - he was young, inexperienced, and the driving lust of Brian Kinney was a force his untutored body would slowly adjust to such a fierce possession. Then his thoughts penetrated his haze. Did he just think of his first time with Justin? What the fuck was he thinking about? Brian Kinney didn't do repeats, this was all it would ever be. He needed to fuck this boy even more than he originally realized. This frustration was messing with his head. It needed to stop.

 

Sinking his fingers deeply into Justin's gorgeous ass he hitched him tightly against him making certain his prey could feel the hard thrusting and extremely hungry cock. A cock that craved a special resting place. A couple actually, but primarily the warm heat of Justin's ass... one that he knew would squeeze him with its delicious tightness. Brian became harder as he thought of the moment he would stretch this boy open to receive his cock as he continued to devour the sweetness of his mouth. The fact that Brian knew Justin was a virgin made him want to thrust into the boy right NOW. How good he would feel... how damn tight feeding his starving cock.

 

Releasing Justin's mouth knowing he had to let them breathe, but hoping he wasn't moving too soon, he trailed his open mouth down the side of Justin's neck until he reached his ear lobe. As he continued to fondle his ass, he growled into his ear in the sexiest rasp Justin had ever heard. "Get over on my couch right now, little boy. I am going to fuck this sweet little ass that has been driving me out of my mind. Going to fuck it so hard you will think you ALWAYS feel my cock inside of you."

 

Justin moaned as he clenched his fingers into Brian's hair tighter, desperately trying to find the will to pull free from this sensual vortex Brian had hurled him into while wishing Brian was different. That this wasn't just another fuck to him. He wanted Brian badly, there was no denying that fact. He had been drawn to him the very moment they had met. From the moment Emmett had told him about Brian - long before they met - he was curious about this dynamic man. Now he knew those warnings were not in vain. Because he was in danger of not only losing his untried ass to the legendary Brian Kinney, but if he was not careful, his heart would also be lost as well. Emmett's nightmare had come to fruition. If, in fact, it wasn't already too late.

 

Brian quirked a brow at him... his eyes now full-blown with lust as he tried to pull him toward the couch. "What are you waiting for, sweetness? You want it. Fuck knows I want it... and you know that I am going to HAVE it."

 

Taking a deep breath Justin sighed as he pulled his arm free forcing himself to focus, and shut out the seductive spell Brian was wrapping around him like a cocoon. "Brian... stop. I didn't come here for this."

 

Brian looked at him incredulously. "You are telling me no? I don't fucking believe this."

 

"No. I am not telling you that, exactly. I'm just saying not right now, Brian. Does anyone ever succeed in continuously telling you no?" Justin asked with a nervous laugh.

 

Frustrated beyond belief, Brian snapped, "You seem to be doing a damn fine job of it, twat."

 

Moving away to a safer distance, Justin bravely teased him. "Maybe it's good for the almighty Brian Kinney NOT to get what he wants all the time."

 

"Let's be perfectly clear here, little boy. I always get what I want - if I want it badly enough. If I wanted to push it, you would be under me on the couch with my dick deep up your little ass," Brian growled, hungrier for this boy than he wanted to admit. Damn, he knew he was moving too quickly. He just couldn't stop himself. One taste of him, one feel of him, and all he could think about was being inside of him. Exactly where he should be... right the fuck NOW!

 

Justin smiled at Brian seeing how he was struggling with his control. He was excited that this God-like creature wanted him this badly, however, he didn't want his first time to be in the offices of Kinnetik. No matter how nice they were laid out. Okay, perhaps laid out wasn't a very good place for the mind to go right now, he silently mused to himself. "Brian, I am not saying I don't want you. Am I fighting it... well, yes that much is obvious. I don't want to be just another one of your one-night stands, and having my ‘first time' in your office is not exactly what I had in mind."

 

"Fine. We'll go back to my loft then," Brian said with a smirk, all but pulling him toward the door.

 

"Brian. Stop. We need to slow down. I am not nearly ready for this. For you," he told his more than attentive admirer, as he noticed his abandoned bag near the door, the latch having come unfastened in the fall with some of his drawings hanging out.

 

"On the contrary, Justin. I felt the heat of your body against mine... the thrust of your tongue in my mouth. You are more than ready," Brian purred into the curve of Justin's neck smiling as he felt his prey shudder at the bold stroke of his tongue.

 

Justin giggled as he squirmed free, determined not to let Brian win this round. The war itself was entirely a different matter. After today he was certain by the weakening of his resolve, and the almost predatory pursuit of Brian Kinney it was only a matter of time.

 

Brian once again advanced toward the delectable twink when his eyes landed on the sketches that had fallen out of his bag. He tilted his head to the side as he felt his focus inexplicably drawn to them. He looked at Justin, then motioned to them with his hand. "May I?"

 

"Certainly, Brian. Isn't that why you asked me to meet you... to view my art?" Justin quirked at him mischievously.

 

Picking up the offered works of art, he swatted Justin firmly on the ass pausing long enough to give it a lecherous squeeze before he went over to his desk. "Cheeky little twat. You and I both know that is not why I asked you here. Yes, I wanted to see it, but it was not my driving motivation."

 

"You, Brian Kinney, lured me here under false pretenses? I am utterly shocked!" Justin said feigning surprise as he dramatically clutched his chest before taking a seat across from Brian.

 

He watched in nervous anticipation as Brian slowly leafed through the drawings. A multitude of reactions passed across his face ranging from surprise to appreciation. He looked up at Justin with a pensive expression on his face. "What year are you in now?"

 

"The end of my first year. Probably my last year," Justin murmured.

 

Brian's brows furrowed together as he commented, "With this kind of talent it had better not be."

 

"Yes, well... sometimes plans don't go as you would like."

 

Suddenly Brian had a thought, outside of the one seated in his pants. He pulled out the board his inept art team had passed along as completed work. "Look at this board for me, Justin. And tell me exactly what you think. I realize you do not know the client, or what they even want, but I would be very interested in your opinion."

 

Justin took the offered board looking down at it in interest while inwardly elated that Brian would even ask his opinion. He viewed it from several angles for long moments frowning at each one. "Uh, Brian... as you said, I don't know the client or what they hope to accomplish with it."

 

Brian laughed indelicately. "It sucks. I know this. You don't have to know the client to see this. Tell me what you would have done differently. I am curious."

 

"Well, it has no spark... it's very mundane, no color at all to draw more than a moment of attention. They even used all greys for the sportswear for everyone in the caption. It all blends in together... basically fades into the woodwork. The font is too bold, it overshadows everything. It needs to be a finer scrawl not to draw the focus away from the actual product," Justin answered, blushing when he realized he had just basically told Brian that everything was wrong with his board, which was obviously produced by professionals. Giving such a critique being only a first-year student, Justin grimaced expecting reproach before looking up to see Brian smiling with open admiration.

 

"Show me, Justin..." he further prompted him.

 

"Okay," he answered as he reached into his bag to withdraw his charcoals. He made slashing strokes over the colors, making them brighter... much more pronounced. He drew a line through the font as he wrote it in a more attractive scrawl, highlighting the background with a more eye-catching color, basically changing the entire board with very little effort. He handed it back to Brian saying, "This is a rather crude look as I have colored over the original, but just an idea of what I think would work better... what would catch the eye of a potential buyer."

 

Brian looked it over analytically - amazed at the difference - impressed by this boy in yet another way now. He was just fucking perfect. He laid the board down on his desk as he stood up and lazily prowled around to the front. He leaned back against it as he looked down at Justin. "That was very good, Justin. You have a true talent. One that you should continue to explore no matter what obstacles come your way."

 

"Things are not always meant to be," he said in resignation, accepting of the fact that part of his future was very much in doubt.

 

Brian was about to ask about it when Justin's cell phone began to ring. Justin pulled it out looking down at the number with an eye roll before saying to Brian, "Sorry, this should only take a moment."

 

Nodding, Brian continued to watch him with his mind a jumble of complex thoughts. This boy aroused him unbearably, like nothing he had ever known... and yet his mind and talent greatly intrigued him. He was not used to this, and even more uncertain on how to handle it effectively.

 

"What's up?" Justin asked as he answered the phone.

 

"Hey, baby. Are you coming home soon? I have a cake for you," Emmett excitedly proclaimed.

 

Justin smiled as he arched his brow. "My birthday isn't until tomorrow."

 

"I know, sweetie. But you know I have an event tomorrow night," he virtually whined.

 

"Okay, I will be there in just a bit," he answered, missing the calculating glint that just appeared in Brian's eyes.

 

"Great. See you soon," Emmett said in parting as they ended the call.

 

Justin replaced the phone into his pocket before standing... finding Brian entirely too close. Nervously, he reached around him replacing his drawings in his bag, along with his charcoal before securing it closed. "Uhmm, I guess I need to go."

 

"Indeed. Emmett to the rescue again. Now, why do I have the feeling that you really don't want to be rescued?" Brian purred as he moved in closer to the object of his desire.

 

Justin, easily reading the lust once again returning to Brian's eyes, began backing up until his back was against the door. Precisely where this had all started, and remembering with crystal clarity exactly how quickly that had spiraled out of his control. Justin stammered out nervously, "Maybe not... but it is probably better this way."

 

Brian smiled as his eyes fastened on Justin's luscious lips. He reached up to stroke them softly with his finger, groaning when Justin subconsciously moistened his lips - passing across Brian's finger in the process. "I am going to fuck you, Justin... and it will be soon."

 

Justin swallowed slowly watching as Brian's hot gaze followed the movement of his throat. He gasped out a breathless reply, "Goodbye, Brian. See you around."

 

His eyes narrowed as he watched his sweet prey all but running to escape. You can run, but you can't hide, sweetness. I will have you soon. And I have a feeling your birthday will be a night to remember...

 

He approached Cynthia and clipped out an order. "Get me the Dean of Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts on the phone. ASAP."

 

"Please?" she taunted him, earning her a glare and the slamming of his door as he walked through it.

 

She buzzed him a few moments later telling him his call was on the line.

 

Brian answered with quiet authority, "This is Brian Kinney, owner of Kinnetik."

 

"Yes, Mr. Kinney. What can I do for you?" the Dean asked him.

 

"I have a proposition for you... one that will benefit us both nicely," Brian drawled in calculation.

 

"Proposition?" came back the interested response.

 

"You have a student nearing the end of his first year. Justin Taylor. I would be extremely grateful if you would enter him into the internship program," Brian explained.

 

"Mr. Kinney, that usually doesn't happen until the second year. Although, I know the student of whom you speak. His talent is extraordinary. I think I could pull some strings," the Dean agreed, obviously thinking of the perks he would receive for pleasing Brian. "When do you want him?"

 

Brian almost groaned at that question. He wanted the boy... NOW. "I want him as quickly as it can be arranged. I will be most appreciative of your efforts."

 

"I'll be in touch as soon as I have the matter handled," he answered. The ball was already rolling in his calculating mind how good this would be for the institute... and his own career.

 

Never once did Brian consider how far he was going, how much he was breaking his own self-inflicted rules, by bringing the twink he wanted to fuck into his business. Unfortunately, a boy he would see daily after he had fucked him. Hanging up the phone, Brian smirked as he mused aloud, "Game, set, and match... Mr. Honeycutt. Try to stop me now."

 

TBC