- Text Size +

 

Justin awoke to the delicious smell of bacon penetrating his senses. He got up slowly and moved to follow the enticing aroma. Smiling, he saw Emmett loading up two plates. Eggs, pancakes, and bacon... along with some mixed fruit in a bowl. It was no surprise that Emmett would be doing this on his birthday. And it would be the only time he would see him today. Justin had classes most of the day, and Emmett had an event to host and cater tonight.

 

Emmett had just placed their plates on the table when he spun around to see Justin. Rushing forward to give him a big hug, he gushed, "Happy Birthday, baby."

 

"Thanks, Em."

 

"Sit down. It's all ready," Emmett said, urging him to take a seat and let him do everything as he poured them both a large glass of orange juice.

 

"This looks fabulous, Em. You shouldn't have gone to this much trouble, though." Justin smiled at his new roommate as he dug in heartily to the bounty spread out before him.

 

"Well... you know I loveeeee to be fabulous, sweetie..." he returned dramatically.

 

Justin laughed, responding, "And you do it so well."

 

"We all must be good at something," he said in between bites. At once, he jumped up in a rush as if he'd suddenly been lit on fire, immediately returning with a card in hand. "I almost forgot. This is for you, baby. I didn't know what to get you, so... I improvised."

 

"Em...you didn't have to do anything. You saved my life by giving me a place to stay, but most of all, being the best friend I could ever hope to have," Justin told him in complete sincerity.

 

"Nonsense, you are my best friend. Of course, I had to do something. And you staying here is as good for me as it is for you. I love having you around. Now, stop trying to get me all mushy and open your damned card," Emmett growled with a laugh.

 

Justin smiled as he opened the card... gooey sentiment attached as he had expected. Then he looked at the gift card that was included. Tears came to his eyes at the thoughtful gesture. It was to his favorite art supply store with a gift card for a hundred dollars.

 

"Em, I don't know what to say. Thank you. This is just perfect," Justin whispered in heartfelt gratitude... more for the friendship he shared with Emmett than the gift. Despite how his world had turned upside down, he felt himself to be incredibly fortunate.

 

"It was a practical gift, but I thought that was what you needed right now."

 

"I can definitely use it. You are the greatest, Em," Justin said, standing up long enough to give his friend another tight hug before sitting back down to finish breakfast. They ate silently for long moments when Emmett finally spoke again with a question that Justin was surprised he had not asked last night after he returned home from Kinnetik. "So, where were you yesterday when I called?" Emmett asked, looking at his plate, more than he was at Justin, as if not wanting to hear the answer, yet unable to resist asking the question.

 

"You should be careful not to ask questions that you may not like the answers that follow."

 

Emmett rolled his eyes and nodded in resignation. "You were with Brian. I thought you were just supposed to call him... of course, I don't see why that had to be done either."

 

"I promised him I would call, yes. But when I was leaving PIFA, I decided to drop by his office in case he wasn't busy," Justin answered, braced for the lecture that would soon follow. As much as Emmett had been attempting to back off, he realized this would probably not be one of those times.

 

"And... was he busy?" he asked in a soft voice... much too soft.

 

"No, he was in the outer office talking to his assistant when I arrived. It seemed the timing of my arrival was good."

 

Emmett snorted as he said, "I'm sure he could have had an office full of clients, and still would have made the time to see you."

 

"I really don't want to argue about him today. You have warned me repeatedly how bad he is for me. If I choose to ignore those warnings - and I'm not saying that I am doing that - it will be my problem to face. I love that you care so much, but you have to let me live my life," Justin answered firmly, wanting this settled once and for all. "I thought we had agreed to that. It has to be that way if I am to live here, Em."

 

"Calm down. I won't say another word, baby. I just worry too much. That's just me. Forgive me?" he pouted almost convincingly.

 

"Nothing to forgive, Em. You have a big heart. Just remember I am a big boy now. When I make mistakes, as we all do... I will handle it."

 

Emmett carried the dishes over to the sink, rinsing them off, obviously deciding that enough had been said about the disaster of Justin's fascination with one Brian Kinney. He turned to Justin seeing his friend was about to return to the bedroom to get dressed for school. "What are your big birthday plans, sweetie?"

 

"School, and probably homework. Maybe I will pick up some movies. I wasn't planning to go out tonight," Justin said, feeling as if it were just another day.

 

Emmett sighed as he placed his hand against his chest dramatically. "Oh, baby... my heart is torn asunder. That you will spend your birthday all alone, and at home. This utterly depresses me."

 

Justin groaned seeing that Emmett was about to launch into full ‘queen out' mode. "I am fine with it. After everything that has happened recently, I can use some quiet time to reflect on what I want to do next. And I expect you to stop worrying for one day, go out and do what you need to do... be the best-damned event planner that the Pitts have ever seen."

 

"Well, of course, darling... that goes without saying. I just wish you weren't going to be alone tonight," he continued to fuss.

 

"I'm fine with it, Em. If I get too bored, I will go out...or I will invite Daphne over," Justin told him as he was looking at the clock. "But now I have to get ready for school before I'm late."

 

"Okay, sweetie. I'll see you tonight if you're still awake," he said with a wave as Justin hustled into his bedroom, disguising his look of concern once Justin was out of sight.

 


 

Later in Chicago

 

Brian sat across from a much happier client following the saved ad pitch that his incompetent team had butchered so effortlessly. And he owed it all to the delicious blond boy that had so dominated his thoughts recently. A boy he needed to get his hands on... and so much more. Holding fast to the idea that once he had fucked him it would be done. His focus would return to what he now referred to as Pre-Justin. His extracurricular activities would flow back to the norm as well. Not that he wasn't still indulging in those... but it was so different now. As he would release his tremendous load into some willing trick's throat or ass, it would be Justin's expressive eyes, luscious lips, and above all else... that scrumptious ass he would see.

 

It had to stop. Brian Kinney more than anything was a man of supreme control. That this boy was affecting his thoughts day and night was unthinkable to a man of Brian's predatory and controlling nature. This just could not continue to go on. As soon as he returned to Pittsburgh, he planned to set in motion a plan that would have Justin swiftly in his bed. The hell with this cat and mouse game they had been playing. There had never been a doubt from the moment they had met what the end result would be. Now would be the culmination of that meeting. Then he would have his life back. He wouldn't let himself think of any other possible scenario. If Emmett knew what was best for him... he would back the fuck off!

 

That he had taken steps to bring Justin fully into his inner circle... namely his baby, Kinnetik, didn't faze him in the slightest. He planned on fucking him before then, and after that, he would look at him as he did any other trick. Acknowledging him solely for the skill he would bring into his company. Brian had been astounded when he had seen his work and almost speechless at how simply Justin had changed the feeble attempt of a design his own art team had created. The boy had more natural talent than what his overpaid team had combined. Brian smiled to himself feeling triumphant. He would first have the delicious boy in his bed... and he would have his immense talents at Kinnetik. He remained convinced once he had him, he could see him at work every day and not want to fuck him into oblivion. Assuring himself, of course, that was the case - why would this boy be any different from any of his countless other tricks?

 

"Brian, thank you once again for bringing your presentation to Chicago. The board of Brenton Sportswear was quite enthusiastic with your efforts, and I signed off on it immediately. My son told me when he phoned from Pittsburgh that your initial design was unacceptable. I am thrilled you came up with this so quickly... my question is quite simple - how did you manage so quickly?" The President and major shareholder of Brenton Sportswear asked him curiously as they shared drinks at a local sports bar, a place that was not to Brian's liking. It was overloaded with hetero types. He could not wait to get out of here, and back to his own domain as quickly as possible. Back to the delights of Liberty Avenue where he reigned supreme.

 

Most particularly, back to his pursuit of the most delicious prey that had ever crossed his path. He smiled as he listened to his client speaking knowing he needed to put the mouthwatering Justin Taylor to the back of his mind - for now. "I'm glad you are pleased with the adjustment. Let's just say I recently discovered a new artist... one that I intend to add to my art team. He is quite brilliant," Brian said, praising Justin's efforts in all sincerity.

 

Nodding in agreement, Jacob Brenton replied, "It appears so, Brian. I have never seen the imagery, and color displayed anything like this in an ad. I would hold onto that boy. He could assure your ride to the top remains to be so."

 

Brian smirked to himself. Oh, I intend to get a firm hand on that sweet boy... as soon as I return home. Yes, my friend, I will most assuredly be riding atop him... hard, deep, and fast. Fuck, there he went again with images of the blond beneath him. He would have a perpetual hard-on until he left this place. Looking around this bar in contempt, he surmised he wouldn't even find temporary relief here. "I intend to do just that, Sir." Brian's eyes subtly flitted around seeking any sort of diversion, thinking there had to be at least one semi-attractive queer in this place. Shaking his head in disgust that he found none, he hoped to make his exit soon. "Did you have any other questions regarding this campaign before I return to Pittsburgh?"

 

"None, Brian. You presented everything quite perfectly, as usual. However, I would like it if you stayed until morning. Today is my wife's 50th birthday, and we are having a celebration. I would like you to be there. We can make it a double celebration... and undoubtedly it would be great PR for Kinnetik," he told him, giving Brian an offer he couldn't readily refuse.

 

Brian almost groaned with thoughts of being surrounded by heteros, and old ones at that. This was simple torture at its best... or worst. He should fire what remained of his art team for this nightmare. He smiled graciously, although far from reaching his irritated eyes when he responded, "I did have plans to return tonight, but I respectfully accept your invitation."

 

"Excellent. You go secure your accommodations and add them to my bill. I will see you at seven PM. Here is the address of the club where the party is being held," Jacob Brenton said as he withdrew a small notepad from his breast pocket writing down the needed information. Then with a quick nod, and a firm handshake, he left the bar. Brian immediately followed feeling more than inclined to depart from this breeder nightmare.

 


 

Later that Night

 

Justin had taken his own advice and called Daphne when he left his last class. He had not seen her for some time. And in truth, he missed her. Of course, she had remembered it was his birthday and insisted on taking him out to dinner. They had such a relaxing and good time, a reminiscence of his high school years. The best part of them. So much had been bad with so many students knowing he was gay, but she was always there supporting him... watching his back. She was a true friend, as was Emmett. When he told her about Brian, she had the opposite reaction as Emmett. She actually urged him on saying he would never learn or grow if he didn't take chances. Sure, he might get hurt... but her thought was if he didn't explore his feelings, what kind of shallow existence would it be to walk around afraid, and not experiencing all that his life had to offer.

 

Daphne was wiser beyond her own years. He knew she was right. But exploring his precious firsts with Brian could be a very large leap. Was he ready to throw himself so completely into the fire? And did he actually have the resolve to stop it when Brian came hunting again? Brian had been more than clear at their last meeting that the hunt was on, and Justin didn't believe he could effectively stop himself from becoming Brian's willing prey once he truly put on the pressure.

 

He was interrupted from his thoughts when his cell phone began to ring. His first assumption was that it would be Emmett checking in on him. He couldn't be more wrong. Looking at the call that was flashing on the screen, it was identified by name, along with the number attached to the contact list: Brian.

 

Oh fuck, Justin thought. Just seeing his name displayed on the screen, and he felt himself getting hard. He was so invariably and totally fucked! "Hello," he breathed a nervous tremor into the phone.

 

On the other end, Brian groaned at the sound of Justin's voice... his cock growing in proportions hearing the nervous catch in his delicious prey's voice. Damn, but he hated the miles that separated them. He needed him NOW.

 

"Happy Birthday, sweetness..." Brian purred, his voice already dripping with pure, hot sex.

 

"Uh... thanks, Brian. I didn't realize you knew..." Justin stammered.

 

He chuckled. Justin had no idea how Brian picked up every detail of information regarding him. "When Aunty Em called you at my office yesterday, you said so while talking to him."

 

"Oh, right. I forgot," Justin mumbled feeling like a fool now... hating how he could never have an intelligent conversation with this man.

 

"So, what exciting things did you do on your birthday?" Brian asked, surprising himself that he actually wanted to know.

 

"Nothing really. Went to school, then dinner with a friend... then back home to do my homework," he answered, grimacing as he thought that Brian would think him totally pathetic.

 

"Awww, Justin. That is just tragic. Such a hot young boy left unattended... unappreciated. How I wish I were there to give you my own brand of special care," Brian growled into the phone, aroused beyond his own belief.

 

Justin bit back a moan trying to hide the reaction that Brian's words created inside of him, but didn't realize the quickening of his breathing was so easily detected by the older experienced man. A man that was starving in his hunger. A man that was determined to satisfy that same hunger.

 

"You got quiet, Justin. Cat got your tongue? I can think of so many more interesting things to move against your tongue," Brian almost rasped into the phone.

 

"I... ahhh, don't know what to say to all that, Brian..." he continued to stammer to Brian's immense delight.

 

Now, Brian knew how much he affected Justin. He would not let up on the pressure... he would only increase upon it with such intensity that the boy would be underneath him upon his return quicker than he knew what happened. Brian Kinney was a true predator in every sense of the word. When his delicious prey showed signs of weakening, he knew exactly how to pounce. And now he was about to do just that.

 

Brian whispered into the phone in a low throaty murmur designed to make even the most resistant of cocks grow to full mast... and they both knew Justin was not resistant to his immense charms. "Don't say anything then. Just answer a simple question. I will do the rest. How do you feel about phone sex, sweetness?"

 

TBC