- Text Size +

 

Justin nervously cleared his throat as he preceded Brian into the room. He had agreed to this... and yet, a part of him questioned - what was he doing? He wanted Brian. That wasn't even an issue. But to give in to him now, with so much unknown and unresolved between them - what kind of person did that make him? What was even more daunting, was his realization that he didn't really care. At least, not right now. Tomorrow seemed so far away right now; although, he knew it only amounted to mere hours. Now, it seems much more prevalent.

 

Brian watched Justin with a heavy-lidded gaze. Was his little hellion having second thoughts already? Oh no, he thought to himself. He wouldn't have that. In what seemed like an interminable wait - longer than Justin even realized - he wasn't about to wait even longer. He remembered the first time he had obtained a full report on Craig Taylor. A full investigation was always extended to all family members; it was always possible that such information would be needed to gain cooperation. On all counts, Justin was what had saved his father's life. He had been intrigued by the capricious-looking blond from the photograph. Before summoning Craig and his son to him, he had made a point of learning everything about the youngest Taylor man. Even before their arrival, there hadn't been a doubt in his mind that Justin would be staying with him for a while.

 

"Uhhh..." Justin couldn't find his words as he looked into the hazel eyes that had seemed to blacken in a short time. Such hunger, an almost painful want reflecting in the gangster's intense eyes. Was he truly ready for this? In what would be his first time... was he ready for this experience with this man who clearly could be savage in his possession? "I - I'm not sure about this, Brian."

 

Leaving the terrace doors open, intent on seeing the moonlight shimmering over Justin's soon-to-be naked skin, Brian stepped closer, his eyes filled with lust and determination to secure the hunt. "We've had this discussion, Justin. The time for talking is over."

 

"B-but... what about in the morning, or whenever you do what you have to do next? How am I supposed to relate to you?" Justin had no problem giving himself to Brian tonight. There wasn't a doubt it was what he wanted. He just worried about the aftermath... and how they co-existed after this.

 

"Tomorrow doesn't matter. We'll figure it out later. For now, we both need to get ourselves clear of this mind-draining hunger." He stepped closer, unable to miss how Justin's chest rose and fell with each breath he took. Brian stroked a finger along Justin's lips, a carnal smile curving his lips. "You can't deny feeling the same as I do. You want me to fuck you, Justin. In fact, you've wanted it all along. That's all this has to be... nothing more. Nothing less." Brian's eyes were glittering, when he told him, "Take off your clothes and get in bed. I want to watch the moonlight moving over your body."

 

Justin smirked. "Watch the moonlight? Isn't that a bit romanticizing for a man such as yourself?"

 

Brian arched a brow at the boy that continued to provoke him at every turn - even now. "You have a set of balls on you. I can't help but admire that."

 

"Don't let your enemies hear that..." Justin reminded, biting his lip when he could see the instant flecks of anger in Brian's eyes.

 

"Tonight isn't about business. Let's not discuss that further." Brian began removing his own clothing, a self-satisfied smile on his face as he tossed a small bottle of lube and several condoms onto the bed. "Even a boy scout isn't as prepared..."

 

Slowly, and unintentionally, Justin began to slide his own clothes off in a more sensual manner... his body twisting and turning, so the light captured every curve Brian's eyes so ardently wanted to look at, touch, and eventually possess. "I doubt you were ever a boy scout."

 

"You'd be right." Brian watched as Justin stretched out on the bed, in this instant the most beguiling and tempting man that had ever been on offer to him. Undoubtedly, an offer he wouldn't refuse. Right now, he wasn't sure he would ever be able to withstand the temptation of this petite and hot little blond. That thought was almost one with sobering effects. If he didn't want him so badly, it would be. Right now, all that mattered was having Justin... the complexities and realities could be thought about tomorrow. Tonight had nothing to do with anything except relieving this painful burn. "At that age, I was on the street making my way."

 

Justin started to ask him about that, but once he looked up to see the smoldering lust in Brian's eyes and his almost predatory approach to the bed, Justin realized he had learned all he would learn about Brian's troubled youth tonight. He would file that away, though. There was a story to be told, and he hoped he got to hear it. He could be hoping for the impossible, but he really hoped he found some humanity lurking somewhere in this primitive beast. At times, when Brian thought he wasn't looking, he almost thought he could see it. But it was so fleeting he wasn't sure. If he knew more about him - his past, in particular, perhaps there was something more gentile to be found. Justin knew it was probably an unrealistic hope, and yet, still one he would keep - at least for now.

 

Brian crawled over him on the bed, his legs straddling him; he scraped his cock along Justin's skin, groaning at the flesh-on-flesh contact... his eyes flaring savagely when his progression was stopped upon tangling with Justin's cock that jutted upwards to meet him. "You are so fucking hot," Brian's voice was ragged, his eyes devouring the want on the blond's face; in this instant, he wasn't the man that controlled a large territory, the gangster that everyone accused him of being - right now, he was simply a man. And a man that wanted this man almost beyond bearing. "I want you so fucking badly."

 

"What are you waiting for, then." Justin gave Brian a sultry smile, his voice husky when he spoke, "Isn't that why you're here..."

 

"Yeah. It's what I've been like since the first moment I saw your face..." Brian didn't elaborate on that being for much longer than their first meeting indicated. That might freak the boy out. The last thing he wanted now was Justin bolting from this bed. He wasn't sure he could handle that. "One question - exactly how experienced are you?"

 

"As I told you before - in the heat of the moment - I've never bottomed." His eyes were intent on the man that clearly was finding it difficult to maintain control. "This will be my first time..."

 

Brian growled. It was nothing short of feral. In addition to that, it bespoke the intensity of his passion, and the determination of a man that was stronger than most - a man that was committed to maintaining complete control for as long as humanly possible. "You have no idea what that does to me, Justin... no idea at all." Brian pressed forward, smashing his lips against Justin's; in a kiss that was meant to devour, Brian began to stake his claim, and make his intentions further known. The gift of Justin's virginity was his to take. It was a gift he craved more than any other. Brian's tongue mapped out every inch of Justin's mouth, his hands sinking into the flesh of the blond's hips, doing all he could from sticking his cock directly up the ass that wasn't quite ready for him, but something he planned to remedy within the next few moments.

 

Justin moaned under the deep onslaught of Brian's mouth. How could he have ever thought to hold this man at arm's length indefinitely? There was no conceivable way that could have ever happened. Now, he didn't want to. In the morning, that could give him a brand new outlook, but right now, locked in this man's protective, and possessive arms - being anywhere else was unfathomable. "Brian... please. Fuck me now."

 

"Rushing this isn't advised..." Brian huskily murmured, his mouth moving from Justin's succulent lips to slide down his neck, his tongue on an erotic trail of knowledge - not an inch of him did he want to leave undiscovered. "You taste so fucking good. Maybe even addictive." Brian's eyes lifted to connect with glazed blue eyes, instantly making a realization. Tonight wasn't going to take the edge off - it was only the beginning of an addiction being fed. In a way, he was being controlled as well. It wasn't a feeling he particularly liked, but one that he couldn't change. Deep, primal growls emitted from Brian's throat as his tongue made a path to Justin's leaking cock. So fucking beautiful, he thought. He was perfect. Sucking the tip of Justin's dick into his mouth, Brian hummed as Justin began to gently move his hips forward, the boy clearly becoming lost in the pleasure he was determined to be the only man to give him - at least for as long as this savage hunger kept eating a path to his very soul.

 

Clutching at Brian's shoulders, Justin couldn't breathe, speak, or even think a lucid thought. Nothing had ever felt this good and right. "S-So good..." he managed to pant, unable to process anything more than that.

 

Brian jerked Justin's hips forward, determined to push the boy over the edge... every release he gave him, determined it would only bind him to his will all the more. As his mouth voraciously fed on Justin's cock, Brian reached for the bottle of lube, his fingers skillfully becoming prepared, his mouth continuing his assault... determined to drive this hot little blond over the edge. However, his earlier decision had been amended. He wasn't seeking to simply take the edge off tonight - for all intents and purposes, he was staking a claim.

 

His eyes lifted to watch the most spectacular sight of beauty he had ever seen as Justin shot deeply down his throat; his own eyes were wild with lust, his cock throbbing to take what was his. In anger the boy was unquestionably hot; however, lost in the throes of fulfilled passion, Justin wore the look of pure sex personified. Brian knew in the future days and nights to come, every time he thought of this look, he would want to fuck him. That was exactly what he planned on doing - tonight, tomorrow, and for a long fucking time to come.

 

TBC