- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes glittered as he hovered over Justin. Now that what he had wanted for so long was finally within his grasp, he was pausing to savor every moment... every hungry, searching glance. "I want you so fucking badly..."

 

Justin nibbled on his bottom lip. "Well, Mr. Kinney, I can only think of one way to resolve that..."

 

"Such a mouthy little virgin bottom." Brian's lubed fingers slid further inside Justin's ass, his own breath continuing to catch as he felt the tightness gripping him. He was already imagining how his ass would feel clenching down on his cock. It would be a miracle if he didn't shoot immediately. "So hard for you to give up control, isn't it, Taylor? Even with me... and especially spread out beneath me - open and vulnerable to everything I want to do to you."

 

Gasping at the combination of Brian's words, the savage lust that transformed his face, and the overall pull he felt to this dangerous man, Justin panted, "Fuck! Just do it already. Fuck me. I'm ready..."

 

A smile twisted his lips, one that promised not only a rough and blissful ride, but one that would have his senses reeling. Brian knew that the innocent blond wouldn't be alone in that. Using a deft scissoring motion, Brian reassured himself of Justin's readiness, unaccustomed to feeling the need to prepare a man so thoroughly, but virgins in his world were totally non-existent. His cock sheathed, lubed, and ready for a ride like no other, Brian reached for Justin's hands, squeezing them tightly before his cock began to make that slow slide that he knew would irrevocably change everything between them. "Relax..." Brian managed to utter, his body having a difficult time getting past the incredible feeling of Justin's tightness beginning to glove him. "Nice and easy..." His eyes wild as he inched in even further, Brian growled, "At least for now..."

 

Justin gasped as Brian moved further inside him, right now, the reality not living up to his expectations. "B-Brian... It hurts. Does it always hurt so much?"

 

Brian smiled down at him, barely able to do so, as well as maintain his slow pace, when the beast inside of him urged him to pound the hell out of him. "Yeah," he whispered back. "It's all part of it. Just relax... once the pain eases, it will feel amazing."

 

Forcing himself to trust Brian, at least in this matter, Justin relaxed his body, his breath coming in uneven pants as he allowed himself to feel the full effect of Brian's possession. Putting the initial pain into perspective... he quickly found it was so much more. The feel of Brian moving deeper into him was unlike anything he could have imagined. The fullness had been expected, and the feeling of being possessed was a given. However, he hadn't expected it to feel this good, either. At least, not with this man he had vowed to resist forever. As the pain gradually lessened to a more bearable level, Justin gave Brian a slight smile, reassuring him that he was ready to move this along. "Feels better now. Don't hold back on me. There's no need..."

 

His eyes sharply piercing into beautiful blue orbs, Brian released his grip on Justin's hands, right now, his desire was to run his hands over the beautiful blond boy as he picked up the pace, and fucked Justin as he'd wanted to from the first moment he'd been aware of his existence. Sliding his hands up and down Justin's sides, Brian stopped them when he reached his hips, his hands tightening around them as he surged completely ahead. His lips twisted into a primal smile at Justin's surprised gasp, relieved that it wasn't one of pain. The hard-ass that he was known to be, wasn't supposed to care about such trivial matters; however, in this case - with this man - he found that he did. Much more than he should.

 

Leaning forward, Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue both devouring and demanding at the same time. Justin's taste was addictive to him. He couldn't imagine ever having enough. That one thought was alarming to him, and one that he would need to think about soon, but it wouldn't be tonight. "Let everything go. Ride this out with me, Justin."

 

Justin nodded, his eyes rolling back as the pleasure began to consume him. Brian was right. Amazingly so. After that stinging pain, it felt so good. Unbelievably good. Opening his eyes, he forced himself to remain focused on moving with Brian and watching the intensity that transformed Brian's face. Right now, he wasn't the immoral career criminal that so enraged him. At this moment, he was nothing more than a man - a beautiful, sexy man that was lost in his own passion, and bid for release. No matter what happened from this day on - he would never forget this moment or the care this seemingly primitive man had taken with him.

 

Brian growled when Justin's release spurted over his stomach, his own soon following. Fuck. That had been intense... and far quicker than he'd ever expected, or even wanted. He didn't want this to end. In a few moments, he would leave this bed and return to his own. He had made that decision only a short while ago, but in his direct line of thinking - it was the only way. If he stayed here he would go at him like a ravenous animal all night long... and far into the morning. There wasn't a doubt about that.

 

There would be important business with the disloyal Brandon to attend to in the morning. It was a meeting that couldn't wait. In addition to that, he needed to distance himself a bit from this beguiling blond beauty. He infuriated, intrigued, and filled him with unquenchable lust all at the same time. He needed to get a handle on this before it overtook him. Keeping them all safe wouldn't be possible if that happened.

 

"That was surprisingly great..." Justin murmured, once Brian fully pulled out of him, wincing only slightly as Brian rolled to his side. He was a sticky, exhausted... yet, a sated mess. It was worth it, though. He would never question that. A frown furrowed his brow when he watched Brian moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "You're not staying?" Justin looked away, feeling such a fool for commenting. Of course, he wouldn't be staying. That wasn't how he operated. This was one night out of time. In the morning, or perhaps even now, it would mean nothing to Brian. That was something he had known before taking this step. In the aftermath, it was just more difficult to accept. "Right. Well, thanks for the experience... and breaking me in as easy as you did. I'm sure it's not your normal way..."

 

Brian slid into his pants, turning to look at Justin in momentary confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

 

"You fuck your tricks and then you leave. I didn't expect to be any different; of course, maybe five minutes would have been more tactful." Justin couldn't keep the sarcastic edge from his tone. He felt like such a fool. This should be what he wanted. He had gone into this with equal fervor as Brian had; they had both gotten what they wanted. Or had he? They hadn't resolved anything else between them. He should want his distance from this man... if only to gain a clear perception again. So... why did Brian leaving like this bother him? Fuck. This entire relationship - or whatever it was turning out to be was utterly confusing!

 

"If that's what you think, I'm not about to stop you." Brian's voice was cold as he spoke the words. He didn't do sentimental gibberish. That man would never be him. Leaving was the best decision with every way he looked at it. The meeting could be handled after lack of sleep; however, one thing gnawed at him - it was what pushed him from this room the most. Attachment - pure and simple. He could not - no, would not allow himself to get emotionally attached to this man. In his world that was a show of weakness, leading to one catastrophe after another. It was a mistake he had never made... nor would he ever.

 

His jaw dropping down in disbelief that Brian was actually leaving things like this, after the moments they'd just shared, Justin sputtered, "W-what else am I to think? You certainly aren't giving me a reason to change my mind!"

 

Brian paused with his hand on the doorknob, slowly he turned to face the outraged blond... even in his anger, still finding him the most beautiful man he had ever seen. "It's not you, Justin. I have an important meeting in the morning... one that requires me to have a clear head. A life will be very much at stake. Staying here with you wouldn't provide me with the rest I need."

 

"Is that all it is? Really?" Justin eyed him dubiously. As much as he believed such a meeting existed, he just felt so much more was going on.

 

Of course, there was more. They both knew that... however, he wasn't about to go into that; at least, not tonight. Not liking the crestfallen expression on Justin's face, and hating himself even more for giving a damn, either way, Brian found himself issuing soothing words that he had never contemplated saying to another man. "If it makes you feel any better - I could never view you as one of my tricks. I've forgotten them one minute after my dick leaves them." A lascivious smile curved Brian's lips. "Let me assure you of something else... my dick has far from forgotten you..."

 

Justin flushed, turning away in slight embarrassment, uncertain as to why he would feel that way. After all they'd just shared, embarrassment was the last thing he should feel. His mind turned to Brian's morning meeting. Unable to resist, he asked, "Uhhh, your meeting... Is it dangerous?"

 

A shark-like smile crossed Brian's lips. He waited for Justin to meet his gaze. He wanted him to read the menace in that look. That alone would convince Justin not only of the meeting being genuine, but that no danger would befall him as a result. "Extremely... but not for me."

 

"Ohhh, I see." Justin frowned. He really should stop asking questions. He already knew too much about Brian's world. He wasn't sure it was some knowledge he could ever get past; although, tonight he had managed it. However, he wasn't sure he could always do that. "Well, I guess it's goodnight then."

 

Brian nodded, his eyes drinking in Justin one more time. He didn't want to go. Leaving was one of the hardest things he'd ever needed to do. But it was the right thing to do; at least, right now. This war with Sapperstein needed to end. His business, the lives of his employees, and now Justin all hinged on that reality. Ending this was all that mattered. With his tone much softer, he whispered, "Goodnight, Justin. We'll talk tomorrow."

 

Justin's eyes followed Brian out the door, his instincts telling him that Brian hadn't really wanted to go. The man was such an enigma to him. He wasn't sure it would ever be possible to figure him out. The care, and at times tenderness with him during his all-important 'first time' had staggered him. He hadn't expected that... not from Brian. There was so much he didn't understand... and yet, more and more he wanted to find out. Brian might be the dangerous man he projected to the world - his world where he reigned so supreme; however, Justin knew there was more to the man. That more was what intrigued him the most.

 

TBC