- Text Size +

 

"Jackson? Where's Justin?" Brian looked impatiently at his number one in command... both of them knowing an unpleasant answer to this question wouldn't end very well.

 

"He's fine, Sir." Jackson flushed as he realized he would be forced to elaborate. As comfortable as he was with his boss' life - both personally and professionally - he still felt a bit awkward about Justin's message for the boss... realizing he was the one forced to deliver it. "Uhhh, well... he left you a message."

 

"Well?" Brian demanded, his irritation only growing, an agitation that could be taken out on his most trusted employee... and his favorite piece of blond boy ass.

 

His eyes downcast, Jackson couldn't believe how he could feel embarrassment when he was a henchman for the most dangerous man in the Pittsburgh area, and yet, this message of intimacy placed him at complete discomfort. "Justin relayed the message that he would be waiting for you in your room." He glanced up to see a spark suddenly flaring in his boss' eyes. "Ummm, he specified he would be naked... and in your bed."

 

Brian's lips twitched briefly, laughter just beneath the surface. "Such an outspoken boy. Charming at times... others, not so much."

 

"He's a good kid, Sir." Jackson didn't comment on the slight changes he had seen in his employer during the young man's stay here. It wasn't his place to do so, most especially, since it hadn't caused any problems.

 

"After Sapperstein is handled, I am hoping Justin will stay here with us. This meeting tomorrow should bring about a quick closure." Brian eyed Jackson sharply, his mind back on business. "I know you always have your ear close to the ground. Have you heard what direction they're leaning?"

 

"It's my feeling Sapperstein is going to be pushed out. His associates fear he is making bad choices in his business decisions... this war with you in particular." Jackson didn't doubt that his boss would win in that meeting. These men were greedy for both money and power; they would go with the man that could best assure their success. The days of Gary Sapperstein providing that were long over. His tone softened, as he responded to his first comment. "I hope he stays, Sir. You deserve someone like Justin in your life."

 

Brian didn't reply. These softer feelings were alien for him. For now, he had revealed more of himself than he felt comfortable sharing - even to his most trusted employee. Brusquely, he told him, "I don't want to be interrupted tonight... unless my attention is imperative."

 

"I understand, Sir. You can count on me to handle things in your absence."

 

Patting him lightly on the shoulder, Brian sincerely told him, "I know that, Jackson. Your loyalty and support are always appreciated. Get some rest tonight. We need to be at the top of our game tomorrow."

 

"We will be, Sir. Sapperstein will be insignificant soon..."

 

Brian chuckled coldly. "I have a feeling he already is."

 

Jackson couldn't agree more with that assessment. Sapperstein had to be sweating now. They had delivered the false news of his brother's death, attached with a message that he would be next. If that wasn't enough, he was quite certain the Sap had found out about his associates meeting with his enemy tomorrow. His chances for victory were slim now. It was just a matter of watching him squirm, and succumb to his eventual and much deserved defeat.

 


 

Justin glared at the door that finally opened, more than a little irritated that Brian had taken so long to respond to his message. His only thought was that Jackson hadn't delivered it on time. "Well, it's about time, Mr. Mafia Man. I was about to return to my own room!"

 

"Were you now?" Brian cooed, his eyes sliding over the blond that was clearly only covered by the sheet on his bed. "And do you think that would have stopped me from coming after you?"

 

"Hmph. I guess it didn't last night! Of course, you left me quickly enough..." Justin pouted, now that he knew more details about Brian's past, he felt more comfortable in his teasing, and his feeling of contentment that they were in this intimate place now.

 

Brian leisurely began to unbutton his shirt, right now, in no great rush. He had plans for his little spitfire tonight. Each stage would move at his pace. Tonight, he wouldn't allow his lust to overtake him; at least, not until he was ready to be overtaken. Worst-case scenario, he could be walking into a trap tomorrow. He didn't believe it to be the case; however, in his world, he needed to be realistic. Anything could happen. "Such a mouthy little twat... especially in such disreputable company."

 

"Do I look scared?" Justin taunted him, knowing now more than ever, he held no fear of this man. Brian might be a monster to others in his world, but he trusted him. Even more than that, he could see the man he used to be... or the man he would have been if Gary Sapperstein hadn't savaged his entire existence. He would feel no remorse for whatever justice Brian brought down on Sapperstein's head, although he knew it would never return to Brian what he had lost.

 

"Perhaps you should be..." Brian uttered ominously. "Other more reasonable men quake in fear in my presence. Something to think about, isn't it?"

 

Justin shrugged. "Not really. For one - I am not a reasonable kind of man. And more important than that, I know you wouldn't hurt me. In fact, I think you would kill someone who tried to hurt me. Of course, I could be wrong..."

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek. The boy saw too damned much. "You're not wrong," he hissed. "However... you need to keep those opinions to yourself. It wouldn't be good if my enemies saw such weakness."

 

"Are you saying I make you feel weak, Mr. Kinney?" Justin smiled at him coquettishly - it was both sultry and inviting.

 

"You know what I'm saying..." Brian tossed his shirt to the chair, his eyes calculating and filling with a new purpose as he moved to the side of the bed. This would be a night both of them remembered. But it wouldn't start out quite as Justin expected. "Slide over here," he commanded, his eyes fierce and hungry on the beautiful blond.

 

Justin scooted closer, yet, with his body still covered, uncertain of what Brian was up to now, but knowing whatever it was - he would be with him one-hundred percent. "Is this close enough?"

 

"Not quite..." Brian snarled, lust burning in his eyes, yet a desire that wouldn't be immediately relieved. He wanted to play with his blond for a bit. Tonight he would show him exactly what it meant to belong to him. He pulled the sheet from Justin's body, his nostrils flaring at the sight of Justin in all of his naked glory. This boy had an impressive package for his size. He intended on enjoying him - over and over again. Without any warning, Brian grasped Justin's arm, quickly pulling him to lay across his lap.

 

Gasping, Justin spat out, "Brian? What the fuck!"

 

He began smoothing his fingers across the pale, luscious globes of Justin's ass. Nothing had ever been more appealing. Leisurely, as if he had all the time in the world, Brian continued to pet the tender skin, almost salivating at the look and feel of the beautiful blond. "Such a naughty boy. Interfering in my business, making Jackson uncomfortable with your outrageous remarks, but most of all - constantly teasing me with your hot little body until all I can think about is fucking you." Brian squeezed each globe in hand, hoping he had the patience to endure this little game, when all he wanted right now was to pound him mercilessly into the bed.

 

"You aren't seriously going to spank me? I'm n-not your fucking toy..." Justin sputtered, realizing his words made no sense, especially since his dick was already expanding at the very thought of Brian spanking him.

 

"Aren't you?" Brian's eyes were hungry on the line of Justin's back, trailing them down to the perfect ass he'd soon be fucking, but not before he taught his rebellious blond a lesson. "This is how this is going to be, little boy. One of two things needs to happen before your spanking ends."

 

Managing to look over his shoulder, and into the lust gleaming in Brian's eyes, Justin was barely about to squeak out, "What are they?"

 

"Very simple really. My hand is going to land on your ass ten times. You can stop this by promising to never interfere in my business again." In his opinion, this lesson was long overdue. And in the process, they would each derive pleasure from the exercise.

 

Justin scowled. "I've already promised that! You're just being a bully! Typical, considering your gangster persona!"

 

Slap one commenced. Brian smirked devilishly when Justin jerked in surprise. "That was one." He raised his hand to strike again, mindful to go easy. Hurting Justin was the last thing he wanted to do. However, this could be both fun, and productive. He was determined it would be precisely that. Smack two landed. "It's good that you already promised. This makes me win the entire way around..."

 

Moaning when the third slap connected, his dick beginning to leak, Justin's voice dropped even lower. "You are such a fucking ass."

 

Brian chuckled, the fourth blow following, unable to believe that Justin would last for the full ten. "Give in, Justin. Admit what we both know. You are loving this. In fact, you love how I can control you. No other man can give you what I can!"

 

Justin whimpered when he felt the fifth smack. He could barely keep his eyes open. In his mind, he repeated, over and over again - He's only just a man. Only five more to go. You can outlast him, Taylor..."Do your worst. I can handle it all!"

 

"Stubborn little fucker..." Brian rasped, his hand cracking even harder on the sixth pass. "You won't last until ten. I bet you'll come before the eighth. Beg me to fuck you, Justin."

 

"T-that's all you w-want?" Justin gasped, his cock grinding into Brian's leg as the seventh slap came in. "I've wanted that ever since you walked in here..."

 

Brian growled. The boy made him lose his focus. He didn't like it, but he was starting to understand that was how things would be with this man. For the first time, he wasn't certain he would be victorious here. Sure, he would still get the greatest reward of fucking Justin when they were done, but he might not get anything else. He wanted to bind this man to him so totally that he never thought of leaving. Perhaps this was his lesson to learn. Justin Taylor wasn't one to be coerced. A part of him couldn't help but admire him for that. It was an unknown variable in his world. No man ever stood up to him - at least, not in a consistent manner. This brave and beautiful boy had done so from day one. He would be a fool not to realize that would only continue forward. "I want you to admit that you're mine... that no matter what happens this is where you want to be."

 

"Fuck!" Justin shrieked when the next smack connected - he wasn't sure if it was now seven or eight. He only knew his ass stung, but more than that, his cock was leaking profusely. Brian had to be aware of it. "I want you, Brian... so fucking much. Please fuck me now..."

 

A low snarl ripped from Brian's throat as he stood and carried Justin until he could place him in the center of the bed. He ran a stroking hand over the redness on Justin's ass, shaking his head as he continued to marvel at the boy's strength. Somehow, Justin had managed to plead with him, and yet, not give him the victory he'd wanted. Right now, he didn't give a damn. He just wanted to fuck him. He needed that connection that only felt this good with this particular man. Smoothly, and quickly, Brian sheathed himself, lubing his fingers, and groaning when he slid his fingers inside Justin. Fuck, the boy felt so good. Everything about him was perfect - made exactly for him. He couldn't want him more. "I'm going to fuck you so hard. You might not say the words, but you know it's true." Brian pulled his fingers out to slip his throbbing cock inside, his mouth leaving stinging kisses on Justin's back. "You. Belong. To. Me..."

 

Justin moaned. At this moment, he couldn't refute that statement. He did feel as if his body belonged to Brian. It was like he played him like a fine-tuned instrument. Even though he hadn't given Brian the satisfaction of admitting it to him, he did love his possessiveness toward him. He might not have done so initially, but now, it was hot. Justin panted as Brian began to find his rhythm, doing all he could to not explode prematurely into the sheets. He wasn't sure he could last with Brian; after their erotic spanking session, he knew that hope wasn't very likely. "I-I'm not gonna make it, Brian."

 

Picking up the pace, Brian slammed into Justin - over and over - he was relentless in his desire for the blond. His blond..."I don't expect you to." His voice was a guttural rasp when he added, "You had a head start. Let it go and come, Justin. Fuck. You feel so good." Brian hadn't meant to speak the last words aloud; his mind and body was gripped in such a powerful lust - he was even struggling with controlling it. Only with this man. No man had ever affected him as Justin did. The more he had - the more he wanted. Keeping him was high on his list of priorities. After tomorrow, it will probably be at the very top.

 

Brian's words thickened with desire and intent was all it took to send Justin over the edge. The man was unbelievable on so many levels. He gripped the sheets beneath him as Brian rocked into him, his completion clearly nearing. Justin smiled into the pillow as he heard Brian groaning his name as ecstasy overwhelmed him, his heart thudding in the knowledge of how deeply he seemed to affect him. It was amazing how much had changed between them. In the beginning, he had been resistant - at least, on the surface - abhorred by everything about this man. Now he craved him incessantly.

 

Justin knew one thing without a doubt. No matter if it made sense or not, he was falling in love with Brian Kinney. He knew it was due to seeing the man beneath the man. It didn't really matter how or why anymore. All that mattered was these feelings, and how close he felt to him now. He had never felt more secure in his life. There wasn't a doubt that Brian would keep him physically safe. He knew Brian would kill to protect him; although, that was just the beginning of Brian's care of him. He wasn't sure Brian even realized how deeply they were connected. Brian's past in consideration, it might be something difficult for the controlling man to accept. However, in time, he was sure he would.

 

Rolling to his side, Brian pulled Justin against him in a rare spooning fashion. He kissed the side of his neck, the events of the day slowly starting to wind him down. "Are you sore from the spanking? I can rub some salve on it."

 

"No, it's a bit tender, but I kind of like the feel of it." Justin wasn't sure what he was admitting to with that, but he knew he had been turned on when Brian took that control of him, and the spanking had been fucking hot. He wouldn't object to that happening again.

 

"Goodnight, Justin. We'll talk more tomorrow when my business is finished." Brian tightened his arms around Justin, in his own way saying that they would sleep in each other's arms tonight. Leaving Justin's bed last night had been the most difficult thing he'd ever done, but something he had felt he needed to do. Tonight was different. If he had his way, they would be ending every day just like this.

 

Justin slightly tensed when he was reminded of that business. He knew it would be dangerous, but this time, he would stay far away from it. He trusted Brian to know what he was doing and to have his people ready for anything. They were working for a similar goal. Sapperstein needed to be gone. Perhaps when he was, Brian could let go of the demons of his past. More than anything he hoped for that. As he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep, Justin's last coherent thoughts were of Brian, and his desire to find a way to help him handle his grief that he had obviously never fully processed. All in all, he thought they were heading in the right direction. After Brian's business was handled, he would focus even more on that.

 

TBC