- Text Size +

 

Justin's eyes slowly began to open, the throbbing in his head and dryness in his mouth telling him something was very wrong. He flickered his eyes, gradually being able to discern the sound of arguing voices, yet unable to gain his balance as he felt his body tossing around in the back of the car. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, while forcing himself to find enough strength to sit up and see what the hell was happening.

 

A head swiveled around to look at Justin, a hint of mockery in his eyes. "It looks like your little hostage is awake, Gary. I doubt he's feeling too well, though."

 

Snickering, Gary Sapperstein looked in the rearview mirror, his eyes glancing back and forth between the road and his appealing little captive. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Kinney's toy. The blond would pay for his disrespect to him, and he would be used to torture his greatest enemy. For now, though, he needed some distance between them and Kinney's enforcer. A cruel smile twisted his lips when he thought of the surprise that awaited Kinney at his supposed safe house.

 

"His headache will soon be the least of his worries..." Gary sharply turned a corner, as his escape route had been pre-planned... this little section of road leading to a small log cabin that was off the beaten track... the location where the hot little blond would meet his fate in a variety of ways.

 

"W-wherever you're taking me - it won't work. Brian will find me... and when he does, he'll fucking kill you." Justin glared at the both of them, his eyes hateful on Gary Sapperstein, and now, disappointed and angry in the younger man, the one he knew to be Sapperstein's brother. "And you..."

 

Brandon's eyes slid over Justin, a totally blank look on his face, when he uttered, "What about me?"

 

"If I hadn't interfered, Brian would have killed you. And this is the thanks I get..."

 

Gary sneered as he made his way up the long road, his eyes staring hatefully at the unwilling passenger in the back seat. "He made a business decision based on the say-so of a piece of blond boy ass. Such a menacing leader. Pittsburgh will be overtaken in no time."

 

"You don't know shit!" Justin countered defensively, his body moving forward in too quick of a motion, his hand grasping at his head as the pain overwhelmed him. "The two of you will find out soon enough. He will find me... and finish the both of you."

 

Pulling around to the backside of the cabin, parking in a way that his car wouldn't be visible from the front, Gary turned off the engine, turning to fully look at the beautiful blond that was Kinney's apparent weakness. "You must be very skilled to make Kinney turn so soft." He winked at his brother, as he cast a lascivious glance in Justin's direction. "I say we find out, Brandon."

 

"I wouldn't object to that..." Brandon agreed, his tongue swiping along his lips as he looked at the boy where fear was suddenly showing in his eyes.

 

Frightened, yet remaining defiant, Justin spat out, "If either of you touches me, Brian will not only kill you, but he will make it the slowest and agonizing death imaginable."

 

Gary stepped from the car, nodding to Brandon to do the same, his hand reaching for the rear door handle, opening it, he tightly grasped Justin's arm to drag him toward the house. His other hand moved to cover Justin's ass, squeezing it until the boy cried out in pain. "Every word you speak only makes me more determined to fuck you. Taking you will break your lover's spirit, and when that's finished, I will kill him just as I did his family so many years ago."

 

Struggling, but finding himself effectively manacled by the crazed man's hand, Justin hissed, "You are a monster! No matter what you do to me, Brian will get through it. And when he does - he will fucking kill you. If you don't believe that - you are already fucked!"

 

Brandon snickered, moving alongside them. "Speaking of fucking... how about we get on with it, before the grand finale?" Tilting his head to the side, Brandon's eyes heated at the sight of Justin's perfect lips. "I think he'd look good as I fed him my cock... all while you fuck the hell out of him."

 

"My thoughts exactly." Gary shoved Justin into the small cabin, forcefully pushing him until the blond fell onto the bed in the single room occupancy. Unbuckling his belt, he lowered his zipper, laughing as Justin recoiled in horror. "At least you'll know what it feels like to be fucked by a real man before you die." When Justin moved to squirm away, Gary slapped him forcefully on the side of his face. Kneeling next to him on the bed, Gary snarled in his face, "I remember when you slapped me, Justin. I told you there would be retribution. Yours is just getting started."

 

Swallowing as fear began to overtake him, Justin's eyes wavered from the psychotic man's face to his actions of removing his pants. For the first time, he realized Brian probably wouldn't get there in time. He was about to be sexually violated by a madman. Right now, he wasn't sure he wanted to stay alive long enough to see justice rendered.

 


 

Brian's lips twisted savagely, as his car moved down the long road. The Sap had thought he had deceived him; however, that was anything but the case... thanks to his own ingenuity. Feeling safe to do so now, solely due to the tracking device being more stationary, Brian pushed the button that would connect him to Jackson, uncaring of the danger he was approaching without the benefit of immediate backup.

 

"Sir..." Jackson answered in an agitated, and deeply troubled voice. "I was about to call you; I- I didn't get here in time. The house has been destroyed - apparently, blown to bits soon after their arrival. I have no way of knowing who was in there."

 

Fucking Sapperstein with his fires and explosives. The idiot continued to live in the world of destruction and mayhem. It was no wonder his empire crumbled around him. The man had no understanding of progress or more subtle measures. "I can answer that - none of them."

 

"What do you mean? Did you intercept them?" Jackson asked, before rushing back to his car, hopeful he could do something to help.

 

"Not yet..." he hissed." Brian parked the car, the small cabin now visible. "I placed a tracking device in Justin's bracelet; I had a feeling it would become necessary."

 

Jackson smiled, shaking his head in a mixture of disbelief and admiration. "You never cease to amaze me, Sir. However, I doubt Justin will feel the same..."

 

"I don't care about that," Brian growled, his gun in hand as he walked on foot to the cabin, mindful not to allow the sound of his car on the gravel to prematurely announce his arrival. "I think he'll get over it - if it manages to save his ass."

 

"Where are you, Sir? I'll get there as fast as I can."

 

Brian rattled off the address. "It's quite clever, actually. It's not far from the safe house. Sapperstein could have easily picked up Brandon and moved to this location. I'm almost at the front door. Just get here as fast as you can!"

 

"I'm on the way. He won't kill Justin before he has you there to watch." Jackson didn't say what they both knew to be true. The evil mind of Gary Sapperstein would attempt to inflict much more than death on Justin today. He worried about what that would do to his boss. Justin's arrival in his life had made a remarkable change in his boss' icy demeanor. He hated to think about what losing Justin would do to him. It was his hope they didn't have to find out.

 


 

"Hold him down." Gary ran his hands down Justin's body in a fondling, yet roughly abusive manner, the softness, and beauty of Justin's bare skin making him lose focus. "You are so fucking hot..." he rasped, his hand reaching down to tug at the cock that lay unresponsive to his touch. "Such a prize should never belong to Kinney. Show me your worth and maybe I'll just take his life and spare yours. I could use an obedient little whore by my side."

 

"Never! You can rape and threaten me all you want. I will never submit to you!" Justin hissed, pushing his fear aside, determined to fight this depraved animal until his very last breath.

 

As Brandon held Justin in place, his eyes glanced toward the small window at the front of the cabin. He smiled to himself. The time had finally arrived. At long last, he would have his own vengeance. Reaching behind him, knowing if he somehow failed, Kinney would finish the job. Brandon grasped the gun that Gary had so foolishly entrusted him with, cocking it directly at his brother's head. Releasing his grip on Justin, he venomously hissed, "Get off of the kid now. You've raped your last victim!"

 

His head rearing up to look at his brother, eyes still dilated in lust, Gary barked, "What the fuck are you trying to pull, Brandon?"

 

At that moment, the door kicked in from behind them, everyone's head swiveling in the direction of a pissed-off Brian Kinney. Brian didn't immediately take in the sight of Brandon pointing a gun at his own brother's head, all he could see was Justin's distress, and the image of the Sap so close to violating his precious blond. His fucking boy. Sapperstein wouldn't live to see the end of this day.

 

"It's over, Gary. I'm done with your sick games." Brandon's eyes were openly displaying all the hate he felt for his brother, uncaring if Brian finished them both off. If he was about to die, he would do so making certain that Gary knew exactly how much he despised him. For years, he had been victimized by his brother. When he was younger, Gary would beat him to within an inch of his life - and for no apparent reason, other than the fact that he stated he was making a man of him. He hated him for all he had done to him personally, but even more than that, he hated how he treated others. He didn't care about Brian Kinney, but this boy was innocent. He couldn't sit back and watch what would have surmounted to a violent rape - one that he was sure would only be one of many administered by his brother.

 

"You spineless little coward. Even now, you can't man up. I should have killed you years ago. You don't deserve to carry my blood in you." Gary's eyes glittered in rage, his brother's betrayal making him momentarily forget that he had two guns aimed at his head.

 

"Get off of him, Sapperstein." Brian couldn't look at Justin. He knew how his sensitive blond felt about this side of him. Perhaps Brandon would be spared, of that, he wasn't yet certain, but delicate sensibilities or not - Gary Sapperstein was about to die. Curling his lip in disgust as the Sap stood to his feet, his bare ass displayed before him, he spoke to Justin without looking at him. "Wait outside for me. Jackson should be pulling up shortly."

 

Gary slithered into his pants, turning around to laugh mockingly at his most hated enemy. He could see his own death in both his brother's eyes and Kinney's as well. He wouldn't go out in fear. His hatred for them would long be remembered. "Such a pathetic crime boss. It's a shame I won't be around long enough to see a bigger man arrive and permanently dispose of you."

 

"Brave talk from a man that has two guns pointed at his head." Brian jerked his head to the door when he observed Justin's movement. "You don't want to see this, Justin." Briefly, he met Justin's eyes, shocked by the look of understanding and even approval in them. Not only wasn't Justin going to try to stop him this time, but he was also standing with him. He couldn't have hoped for any more.

 

Uncaring that this action could result in his death, Brandon refused to allow Brian Kinney to end this by his own hand. This was his responsibility, something that should have happened years ago. "The time for talk is over. Now, it's time for retribution..." Without any further words or delay, Brandon pulled the trigger, a bullet going instantly into his brother's head. He smiled as Gary immediately collapsed to the floor, a tremendous sense of relief instantaneously overcoming him. Walking over to his still corpse, Brandon kicked his boot sharply into his side. "Have a nice trip to hell, brother..."

 

Brian and Justin exchanged a surprised glance, Brian felt slightly unsettled about how this all came about. He wanted to be the one to end Sapperstein's existence, but in the end, he wasn't sure it really mattered. Somehow, Brandon had saved him here today. Not only had he come to Justin's rescue, but he had also managed to rid Gary Sapperstein from their lives. This way, the Sap was removed, and Justin was safe, and he wasn't forced to kill a man in front of the sensitive boy's eyes. No matter how much Justin understood such actions today, there might be a time when he struggled with it. Brandon had effectively resolved that issue.

 

"Thank you, Brandon," Brian spoke the words easily, even if they were ones he rarely spoke. In this case, they were necessary. He watched as Brandon tossed his gun on the bed, while he placed his own securely in the back of his pants. "I'm not going to hurt you. I can see you were just as much a victim as I was so many years ago."

 

Nodding, Brandon spoke, "Yeah. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him from taking Justin, but I didn't know what else to do. I would have never let Gary finish what he was about to do."

 

"I believe you." His ears picked up the sound of Jackson's car speeding toward the cabin, thankful that this chapter in all of their lives would soon be complete. "Jackson will take you anywhere you want to go... and my cleaners will deal with this - mess. The club is yours to keep - if you wish. And your debt is fully paid." Brian's eyes warmed as he looked into Justin's beautiful blue eyes, a half-smile curving his own lips. "What you helped protect today has immeasurable value to me. I won't ever forget it."

 

"The biggest difference between you and my brother is that you have a heart. Yours might be a bit jaded, and wicked at times, but... you do feel..." Brandon bit at his lip when he noticed the spark that flared in Brian's eyes at his unexpected words that some could deem as a weakness in such a powerful man. "It's a strength, Brian... not a weakness. I think the two of you will be just fine."

 

Justin smiled tremulously at his savage lover, realizing he couldn't agree with Brandon more. "I know we will be." He looked deeply into Brian's eyes, not even looking away when Jackson burst into the room, knowing there was so much in his heart he wanted to say to him, but it would have to wait. Now, Brian had to concentrate on business; then, after that was done, he hoped they could move on toward a life together.

 

TBC