- Text Size +

 

Brian paced in front of his blazing fireplace, his eyes staring directly into the flames, as his anticipation for this meeting continued to elevate within him. He had been anxious for this meeting for a long time. If it hadn't been for the circumstances of time-consuming issues, he would have approached this showdown long ago. This was going to be fun, Brian didn't doubt that for an instant. Of course, his idea of fun was far opposed to that of most men; however, that didn't matter. As long as he was pleased - that was the only thing that mattered. Brian thought the rest of his day would be immensely pleasing. Reaching for the photograph in his breast pocket, Brian reaffirmed that thought on looking into the deep, blue eyes of one Justin Taylor. Oh yes, Brian thought. This day would be filled with pleasure.

 

He almost hoped that Craig Taylor continued to renege on his obligations. Taking it out on his son would feel so good. Brian found himself imagining how the body would match up with that beautiful face. He had a feeling the face was only the beginning of the blond's beauty. One look at the face of Justin Taylor, and his desire had been instant. Had it not been for his other pressing responsibilities, Brian knew he would have had the boy brought before him long ago. That perfectly styled hair, beautiful plump lips; ones in his opinion best suited for sucking his cock, Brian felt a savage lust thundering in him. He'd never felt one quite like it.

 

As he looked at the picture of Justin Taylor, all Brian wanted to do was muss him up. He wanted to see and feel his dick sliding between those perfectly shaped lips. As he fucked that sweet mouth, he wanted to yank on that beautiful blond hair... forcing those playful and defiant eyes to look into the ones that held his very life in his hands. Brian wanted to hear the sound of his voice; he couldn't wait to appreciate the entire package. He only held a slight worry that reality wouldn't match his expectations. Realistically, he'd found that to be the case more often than not. In the case of Justin Taylor, he really hoped that wasn't the result.

 

Finishing his drink in one burning swallow, Brian remained unmoving from his position at the fireplace when he heard the tapping at the door of his study. He was so glad he'd moved this meeting to his home. For some reason, he was certain privacy would be desired on many different levels. Knowing it would be Jackson with today's special prey, Brian replaced the photo in his pocket, before shouting out, "Come in, Jackson."

 

Pushing the two resistant men with him, Jackson stepped into the room, deftly locking the door behind him. "Sorry for the delay, Sir. One of your guests proved to be more challenging than the other."

 

Brian sneered, his contemptuous gaze resting only briefly on Craig Taylor, before he leisurely took in his first full glimpse of Justin Taylor. "I don't think I need to ask which one..." Arching a brow at the look that was even more defiant than in the photograph, Brian bit out, "Wait outside, Jackson. I'll call you when I need you."

 

"As you wish, Sir." Jackson looked back and forth between the two men, in that brief moment warning them that insolence would not be tolerated. "I won't be far."

 

Justin snorted as the door closed behind them. "Obedient little lapdog you have there..."

 

"Silence!" Brian barked, rage quickly joining the ranks of maniac lust. "Do you have any idea of who I am, boy?"

 

Rolling his eyes in disinterest, Justin spat out, "I know that you are a common criminal. Nothing more than a thug." Justin didn't flinch when the enraged man stepped closer. He was well aware that he needed to stand his ground. No matter how intimidating this man was - he had to stay strong. It was the only way they would survive this - whatever this turned out to be.

 

"Justin! Stop, please!" Craig hissed next to him. "You don't know what you're saying!"

 

Brian laughed coldly, his eyes touching on each of them. He stopped when he was just within touching distance, a mocking smile curving his lips when Craig took a few defensive steps backwards. Brian shook his head in disbelief. As if that distance could protect him. "Please, go on, Justin. I would be more than interested in hearing your thoughts..."

 

"Mr. Kinney... please..." Craig protested. He knew he had a small window of opportunity before Justin spoke before thinking again. "Leave my son out of this. He has nothing to do with my business affairs."

 

Justin looked at his father aghast. "Dad! Don't beg him. He's nothing but a crook."

 

Brian felt his cock thicken as the rebellious boy continued to be defiant. He believed it to be bravado, but that didn't turn him on any the less. Realistically, Brian realized anything this boy did would probably make his dick hard; however, that was beside the point. This behavior couldn't continue, most especially, not in front of witnesses. He moved closer, smiling in admiration when Justin continued to stand his ground. "You have quite a mouth on you, Justin Taylor. It's a mouth that could get you into deep trouble... "

 

Craig groaned when he looked at the continued fire in his son's eyes. Despite the murder they had both witnessed, Justin was bravely standing up to the most dangerous man either of them had ever met; in fact, most likely the most dangerous one they would ever meet. "Justin..." Craig whispered, trying again to make his outspoken son see reason. "I can handle this."

 

Ignoring his father's protests, Justin slid his eyes over the menacing gangster, the words freely tumbling from within. "That's almost what your other little henchman said to me."

 

Brian's eyes flickered to the slight reddening on Justin's cheek. He already knew that Kip had struck Justin. For some reason, that offended him. Already he knew that he wanted to possess Justin. In actuality, he would own him like he did all of his possessions. Once he was finished he would coldly cast him aside. However, he didn't foresee that happening quickly. His eyes moving up and down the beautiful blond, Brian thought to himself - No. He didn't see him tiring of this particular toy very soon at all. "I'm aware of Kip's aggressive manner with you. I do apologize if one of my men became too familiar with you."

 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Justin exploded, his ears completely tuning out his father's moans of protest. "We just watched your men gun him down, and yet, you are apologizing for his familiarity!?"

 

"You don't understand how honor works in my world, Justin. In time you will, though." Brian cast a smoldering gaze over the compact and immensely hot blond. "Yes, you will."

 

"Uhhh, Mr. Kinney, again, Justin has nothing to do with this. The debt you are owed comes from me - not my son!"

 

Brian's icy expression turned to Craig Taylor. "I'd shut my mouth if I were you, Taylor. You might have the means here to save your miserable life. I wouldn't make me reevaluate that - if I were you!"

 

"Save his life?" Justin looked to his father. "Dad, what did you do? Is it money? I'm sure I can help. I have some money saved..."

 

"Not enough, Justin." Craig sighed wearily, before he admitted, "I owe him fifty thousand dollars."

 

"Plus interest..." Brian's lips twisted into a semi-snarl. "I'm sure you don't have it, either. I'm aware that your attorney just filed for bankruptcy, Taylor. It's a bit hard for you to repay a sizable debt under those circumstances."

 

"Bankruptcy?" Justin gasped. "Is that true, Dad?"

 

"Y-yes. It's true." Craig pulled his gaze from his son, only to see how his dangerous debtor was processing the information. An even deeper fear was instilled in him when he didn't read his death in the mobster's eyes, but calculation instead. "Mr. Kinney, somehow I will pay you back. I just need more time..."

 

"More time?" Brian rasped. "You have no business. I'd love to hear how you plan on repaying this sizable debt."

 

Justin's back stiffened, despite how angry he was with his father, he remained supportive and loyal. "If he said he would pay you back, then he will."

 

Brian's eyes returned to Justin's outraged expression, insinuation in his eyes. "Tell me, Justin. Exactly what did Kip say to you in the car? Jackson wasn't quite clear on that."

 

His chin raising, Justin wasn't going to show any fear or discomfort in either the question or the menacing man. "He said something about my mouth having one use, and that he should lower his zipper and feed me his dick."

 

"Justin..." Craig groaned. Fuck. Why did he have to answer so honestly all of the time? Now wasn't the time for that. Brian Kinney's sexual preferences were more than known. Verbalizing this so candidly would only lead to trouble.

 

Moving even closer, Brian's eyes fastened with hunger on Justin's lips. Despite his contempt for Kip, he did find that assessment more than apt. "I'd have to concur with that. However, I'm not a man to talk about it; I am a man of action."

 

"Not interested..." Justin spat out.

 

Brian didn't intend to debate that minor little point at the moment. His eyes returned to a slightly trembling Craig Taylor, disgust in his eyes at the pathetic sight he made... most especially at a time he should be protecting his son. That didn't matter, though. Brian had already decided what he wanted. Little Justin wouldn't be saved this time. He began to walk around the two of them, his forefinger tapping across his cheek thoughtfully. "You know, Craig. I think the answer to your predicament is right here."

 

"No!" Craig protested. He had never felt more torn in his life. Kinney's interest in his son disgusted him, not to mention, he did love Justin. However, it could solve his problems too. But no... it was wrong. He couldn't sanction anything of the kind. "Absolutely not. This is my battle. It isn't Justin's."

 

"That's where you're wrong, Taylor. You owe me a long-standing debt, one that I intend on collecting." Brian's eyes moved over Justin, his voice guttural when he spoke, "I will be compensated."

 

Justin's lips pressed tightly together when he asked the question that he already knew the answer to - "What do you want?"

 

A lusty laugh followed. "You know exactly what I want. However, I'll play the game. To be specific, you stay and work for me until I deem the debt is paid."

 

"Work?" Justin sneered. There wasn't a doubt exactly what kind of work the gangster had in mind.

 

"Stop, Justin. You are not agreeing to this!" Craig hissed sharply.

 

"Shut up!" Brian snarled. "Your options are limited, Taylor. You owe me, and now it's time for me to collect. Justin either stays here and works for me... or you suffer the same fate as the dearly departed Kip."

 

Justin's eyes widened in fear as that stunning reality sunk in. This man was a monster - pure and simple. A beautiful one; however, cold and deadly. Even in knowing that, he had little choice. But he would have the last word. There wasn't a doubt that the menacing gangster wouldn't be expecting what came next. "Fine," Justin snapped. "But there are two things you need to understand."

 

"I would think carefully before trying to set boundaries with me, Justin." Chips of ice filled both his eyes and his voice as he spoke the words. "That being said... I realize this situation isn't of your making, I will listen. That's all I will promise."

 

"Very well. First, I refuse to engage in any of your illegal activities." When Brian nodded in understanding, which Justin took as a sign of agreement, he dropped the bomb that he knew would stun him most of all. "I know why you're doing this, but it's for nothing, Mr. Kinney. You see, I am not gay like yourself. I have a girlfriend. That is something even you with all your power can't change." A mocking look fell across Justin's face. "So, do you still want me to stay?"

 

TBC