- Text Size +

 

Justin vaulted up from the couch in one fluid motion. There wasn't a doubt in his mind - that was not a good position for him. Somehow he had to dissuade this predatory and extremely dangerous man from this course of action. The only question was - how? His eyes darted quickly around the room, looking for anywhere to go that could support distance between him and this immensely primitive man. Clearly, nothing would be found.

 

An amused laugh immediately found him. "There's no place for you to run, Justin. Nowhere except straight to me."

 

"Never!" Justin hissed, uncaring of how he took his very life into his hands each time he antagonized this vicious man. "Nothing could ever make me come to you!"

 

Brian's eyes became wild as he watched Justin stepping behind a chair, much the same as a frightened rabbit attempting to elude the jaws of the savage beast that was about to rip him asunder. He found the similarity very apt. As much as Justin tried to effect a bravado, he knew it was false. He would have the boy quivering before him yet. In doing so, he would have him agreeing to everything he wanted. As his eyes swept over him, Brian was certain of one other thing - there was much he wanted from Justin Taylor. He would take great pleasure in his full acquisition.

 

"You go too far, boy. Do you have any idea of what I can do to you?" Brian snarled, his hands curling into fists... self-control quickly becoming hard to maintain. "This blatant disrespect is going to end, Justin. It's going to end - NOW!"

 

"You bore me." Justin deliberately yawned. "I don't think so, Mr. Kinney. This is how I will be until you either place me in an appropriate employment position, or release me and my father. Your choice."

 

Brian completely advanced on the man-boy that refused to cower in fear before him. He didn't like it... most especially from this man that he ached to hear begging for his very life - that and every pleasure he could offer him. He swore to himself he would have that, as he would have this man writhing beneath him in an agonizing need that would be comparable to none. In one aggressive motion without any warning given, Brian's hand wrapped around Justin's throat, attaining a firm grip, yet one that didn't compromise his breathing. Squeezing for effect, more than any desire to harm, Brian snarled at him, "I could end you so effortlessly. No one will come to your aid. I am in control of you, Justin. In fact, I control everyone in this town. You need to accept that, and treat me with the respect such authority is due."

 

"Respect?" Justin gasped. "You are a common criminal. A killer! I despise all that you stand for; that isn't going to change. Ever!"

 

His hand slowly began to squeeze more forcefully around Justin's neck, a self-satisfied smile curving his lips as the fear became evident in his victim. "You push me too far, boy. In fact, I'm not certain that your value is worth the aggravation you represent." Brian watched as Justin's eyes began to water, unwavering in his fierce hold on the rebellious young man. The boy didn't get it. He would, though. Such disrespect in his circles meant certain death. Not only could it be for the man engaging in the dishonorable behavior... but the man in power as well. His power had been maintained for too long. No piece of blond boy ass, no matter how exquisitely put together, was worth such a risk.

 

"I know you can't speak... but you can listen." Brian's eyes narrowed into tiny slits, the ferocity of his gaze encompassing the young man that was now panting for breath. "In private, I might decide to tolerate your more rebellious behavior, but in the presence of anyone else - you will respect me. I don't care if you do so from fear, or for any other reason - you will respect me in front of others!" Brian released his grip, knowing he wasn't doing it for Justin's comfort alone. Despite hating the fact that it disturbed him so, he abhorred the thought of marks on the unblemished alabaster skin. Placing any lingering effects on him was the last thing he wanted to do. "Do you understand me?"

 

"Any respect I ever show you will be based on lies. I will never respect you. The sooner you allow me to pay off my father's debt - the quicker we can be rid of each other. After all, that is why I am here. Right?" Despite his breathing being shaky, Justin continued to hold his ground. He couldn't succumb to fear... not with this man. He knew if he overtly displayed that once, this man would capitalize on that weakness, over and over again. His survival, not to mention his sanity during this ordeal depended on him staying strong. No matter what this monster threw at him - he intended to do that.

 

"You are here because I found you to be of value." Brian's eyes slid over the not so impassive blond. He was rattled now. That was much better. He was accustomed to acquiring that reaction in a man. Brian intended for that to continue. "Whether or not I chose wisely remains to be seen; however, for your father's sake, I hope you begin to live up to my expectations."

 

Justin eyed him warily, and with suspicion. "That brings up another question. I doubt a man of your position dragged me here merely to acquire use of my body. You could get that elsewhere. What are you really after?"

 

"Of course I could," Brian returned mockingly. "I can get it from you too." And I will, Brian thought to himself. "I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. As your father is incapable of repaying his debt - the responsibility falls to you."

 

"Not with me in your bed - it doesn't!" Justin snapped, the man's arrogance continuing to provoke him in the worst possible way. When he saw the hazel eyes glittering savagely, Justin knew he had gone too far - and not for the first time. As he watched him advance completely on him, Justin quickly realized that rage was battling with lust in the dangerous predator. If he hadn't been before - he was afraid now. He was totally at this man's mercy, and one thing was a given - Brian Kinney had none to give. "P-please don't, Mr. Kinney. I've already told you I don't want this. In f-fact... I told you that I'm straight."

 

"Bullshit!" Brian hissed, his hands reaching out to clasp tightly around the arms of the aggravating, and all too appealing blond. "I think a kiss will more than demonstrate that to be a lie. Generally, I abhor liars, and punish them accordingly... however, I'll make an exception if you confess now." Brian slid his tongue along his lips as he looked at the plump lips that he ached to devour - ones that he would split open beneath his own in mere moments. "Admit that you're queer, Justin. This ridiculous ploy needs to end now!"

 

Justin felt like he was drowning in the stormy, yet utterly cold eyes, a gasp falling from his lips as he began to realize the hopelessness of his plight more fully. Attempting to effect some form of control over a situation that he knew to be totally out of his hands, Justin countered, "What does it matter if I'm queer or not? All that matters is that your life disgusts me."

 

"Forget about that." Brian sneered, his nostrils flaring as he yanked the blond against his body. He growled as their breath mingled, his eyes dilating with a lust he'd never experienced before this moment. "You would be wise to start remembering your position. Pleasing me can gain you a great deal."

 

Unable to fight with his arms tightly restrained, Justin viciously spat out, "I don't give a damn about pleasing you!"

 

"You will..." Brian snarled, his mouth smashing down on Justin's without any further warning, his tongue aggressively stretching forward to gain entry in the slight opening Justin's brief protest had allowed. He wasn't a man to ask for anything. In his world, taking what he wanted was often a matter of survival. He wasn't about to change his philosophy or his approach for this blue-eyed beauty. In fact, this blond was about to find out exactly what it meant to fall under his unyielding power.

 

As his mouth devoured the one beneath his own, Brian congratulated himself on his choice to bring Justin Taylor into his world. He would use him in a variety of ways; the first of which would be acquiring the use of his body. Brian knew it would be a pleasure like no other. However, it wouldn't end with that possession. He intended to acquire his complete loyalty, and in doing so, he would have the means to destroy the empire of his worst enemy. As his tongue continued to plunder, and map out the insides of the sweet mouth that tasted as if it had been fashioned according to his particular tastes, Brian realized this acquisition and arrangement could be one of a long-lasting duration. It would be an alliance of business and pleasure... and it would continue until he had everything he wanted.

 

Lust consuming him, Brian decided in the case of Justin Taylor - for the first time ever - pleasure superseded business. When Justin's lips began to soften slightly beneath the pressure of his primal possession, Brian determined that the hot blond was now his for the taking. As always - nothing could stop him from fulfilling his desires. It would most likely be fatal if anyone even tried. The future would take care of itself, but for now, Justin belonged exclusively to him.

 

Brian knew all about possession, and obsession in his world - mainly regarding his own victims. He had no idea how such an obsession could change his life. Even if he had realized, the die had been cast - there would be no going back.

 

TBC