- Text Size +

 

Brian looked up from his desk, issuing a curt command granting entrance, before a flushed Jackson stepped into the room. A morose laugh followed. "Justin's makeover didn't go well?"

 

Jackson grunted. "Depends on your point of view, Sir."

 

"I'm assuming you are referring to his attitude," Brian observed Jackson's nod of agreement, a scowl deepening on his own face. "It doesn't matter to me how he feels about tonight's assignment - results are all that matters!"

 

Clearing his throat nervously, Jackson hesitantly reminded, "Sir, with all due respect, I hope you remember how young he is... and that he could view this as an opening to lash out at you."

 

"I don't need your reminders, Jackson..." Brian hissed, his eyes wild in his anger. The blond's constant obstinacy was a sore spot with him. It didn't matter that it was only Justin's first day here with him. He was unused to such opposition. Most men cowered before him within minutes. Justin Taylor was definitely a different breed of man. In a way, Justin's brave behavior intrigued him... urging him to see how far he could test him; however, realistically he knew it wasn't safe - for either of them. "Are all the preparations finished?"

 

"Yes, they are, Sir," Jackson answered quickly. It didn't take much to decipher that the boss wasn't feeling overly patient. He wasn't quite sure of the reason; it could have been a couple of things. First, his dealings with Justin Taylor hadn't gone as expected... Then there was Gary Sapperstein. The war had escalated tonight with the burning of a club belonging to his employer. He didn't doubt that revenge would be met. What concerned him most was that it wouldn't be swift. He could imagine Brian torturing Sapperstein. It was justified... and he would do anything his boss asked to make sure it reached the only acceptable conclusion - Gary Sapperstein out of their lives forever. "Shall I bring him to you?"

 

Brian had to think about that for a minute. While he didn't think it wise to agitate the rebellious blond before his first meeting with the Sap, warnings still needed to be in place. They would not be nearly as effective administered by Jackson. There wasn't a doubt of that in his mind. "Yes. While I am giving him last-minute instructions, make sure that Justin's guard has surveillance equipment that is in perfect working order. I want to see and hear every moment of it."

 

"I only wish I could be inside too; however, Sapperstein's men would spot me in a minute. I doubt he'd be as attentive to Justin if that were the case."

 

Thinking of Justin's many enticements, Brian told him, "I wouldn't be so sure about that. The Sap will be drooling to get at him. When he realizes he has to go through me to acquire his prize, he will not only be livid... but he will fall right into my trap. I won't allow him to escape it this time..."

 

"I hope it all goes as you plan, Sir. Sapperstein deserves everything you inflict on him. I wish I could just finish him for you." His loyalty to the boss never in question, Jackson fervently added, "I would consider it an honor to dispatch him, and ease the pressure on you at the same time."

 

Rising from behind his desk, Brian came around it, moving to stand before his most trusted employee. He patted him soundly on the shoulder, looking at him intently while telling him, "Your amazing loyalty has always been a great comfort to me, Jackson. Perhaps you will get your chance at Sapperstein before this is finished, but you know he must be discredited before his followers first. Only then can he be eliminated. This war will end with Gary Sapperstein's death; however, it will not live on through those that support him."

 

"Even though the two of you are leaders in organized crime - you are nothing alike. He is vermin that deserves no consideration; however, you do have compassion for your people. That is why each of them, me included, would die for you." Jackson looked away at the slightly uneasy look that appeared on Brian's face. He knew his boss so well. Emotion was forbidden to him. He knew his self-assured boss felt much more than he let on to the world, but he understood his caution. This was the image he needed to project to keep monsters such as Sapperstein at bay. In the end, that didn't matter. One thing was certain, though. His boss would win this war. "I'll just get Justin for you."

 

Nodding, Brian returned to his position behind the desk. He hadn't felt comfortable with the conversation. There wasn't a doubt that he knew that any discussions between himself and Jackson would remain confidential... it was more than that. He couldn't refute Jackson's words. Loyalty was a valuable commodity to him. Those that exuded it received his respect. Caring for anyone, even in that limited capacity could be construed as a weakness to others... especially to men such as Gary Sapperstein. What the Sap had done today was an unforgivable crime in his eyes. Not only had he destroyed his club, but he had killed innocent people... ones that had been loyal to him.

 

A day of reckoning was coming for Gary Sapperstein. It was only a question of how many crimes would need to be atoned for.

 


 

Justin knocked on the thick, wooden door, his hand trembling as he made contact. He wasn't sure what instilled fear in him the most - the lecherous, and beautiful gangster's reaction to his 'makeover', or the plans he had for him tonight. He had a feeling both could be equally treacherous. When he was commanded to enter, Justin looked over his shoulder, slightly surprised he wasn't being accompanied into the lion's den. That fact was nothing less than alarming, either.

 

Determined to stay on an even keel with this menacing man, or as much as possible in his limited circumstances, Justin cuttingly spoke, "I'm here for my inspection, Mr. Capone..."

 

Brian almost laughed at Justin's continued sass, when he reminded himself just how much he endangered the both of them with his continued pursuit of it. "Capone..." Brian sneered. He didn't look up from the documents he was scrawling his signature on, his voice mocking when he added, "An apt comparison - at least to some; however, Capone is dead... and I am very much alive."

 

"With your life, who knows for how long?" Justin caustically reminded.

 

Dropping the pen onto his desk, Brian looked up from his paperwork, his breathing became labored at his first sight of the man now under his control - a man that would soon find out how vulnerable he truly was to him, and his decisions. Fuck, he'd known the boy to be hot from the first time he'd been delivered a photograph. Then, their first meeting only confirmed his initial perception. But this new look. Fuck! Sapperstein would become crazed with the desire to have him. Despite hating the weakness such thoughts represented, Brian quickly found himself viewing Justin the same as he knew his enemy soon would.

 

Justin immediately became both wary and aroused by the unbridled lust in Brian's eyes. He was so fucking screwed here. It was only a question of whether he would be in both thought and deed. He watched as the menacing mob boss stepped from behind his desk, and began to approach him. He had to get control back. Now. As nonchalantly as he could, Justin asked, "So - do I pass?"

 

"Pass?" Brian echoed in a low growl. He began to circle the blond, his eyes eating up every tightly bound curve... fire now consuming him. The red leather pants gave the appearance of being sprayed onto him. It was hard to imagine how he could even move in them. His shirt was white, fashioned of the finest silk... the top three buttons were undone, and the boy was a temptation unlike any he had ever seen. The Sap would do anything to get his hands on Justin. His hand reaching out to trail along Justin's perfect spine, a whistle of appreciation slid through his lips. "Many men will be entranced by your hot little ass tonight." Brian knew himself to be included in that group, whether he wanted to voice that or not. "Our target will be at the top of that list..."

 

Forcing away the unwanted sensations Brian's touch evoked, Justin insinuatingly countered, "Our target?"

 

"I realize you don't trust me, Justin; however, five minutes in Sapperstein's company, and you'll appreciate me much more." Unable to deny himself further, Brian's hand slid down to squeeze the luscious ass that all but beckoned him to do so. Silkily, he purred, "This is your last chance to seek an alternative method of repaying your father's debt. Even though I brought you here for this specific task, I am far from immune to your many assets."

 

Justin mentally cursed his disloyal dick that thickened at the sound and substance of the gangster's words, determination to stick to his resolve warring with his body's responses. Whirling around to face the beautiful, yet menacing man, Justin spat out his refusal. "Never! I will perform this revolting task for you. When it's done, I will be free of you!"

 

Brian laughed, mockery clearly defined on his face. "Free of me?" Cupping his hand behind Justin's neck, Brian moved in closer, the heat of his breath caressing the soft lips he wanted to break open under his own again. He would do that, and more. Tonight was still possible. Justin would be running to him once he was confronted by the evil and purpose in his enemy. At this point, he found it difficult to imagine relinquishing his possession of this man.

 

Expertly, and without warning, Brian smashed his lips down on Justin's, his tongue immediately moving to conquer and totally possess. A fire was consuming him; before he was finished, he knew it would inflame both of them. He could hardly wait to be engulfed by the flames. He devoured the semi-resistant lips beneath his own, the desire in him burning like an unquenchable fever. Pulling back, Brian's tongue licked at Justin's lips, a smile of satisfaction curving his lips at the gasp that tumbled from the blond's throat.

 

"You want me, Justin. It's only a matter of time. I won't stop until I have everything I want." Taking a step back, Brian forced himself to move things along to tonight's well-planned events. "You will be under my watchful eye tonight. No man takes what is mine unless I allow it." His eyes slid hungrily over Justin, his nostrils flaring as he was once again taken in by the inconceivable beauty of this man. "Don't waste valuable time trying to refute my claim. We both know that I will have it all. And It will be very soon."

 

TBC