- Text Size +

 

Justin shuddered in distaste as he entered the seedy nightclub. He couldn't think of a disparaging enough term in which to classify it. The men that were seated at the bar didn't seem to be looking for hook-ups as was standard in most clubs. These men were conducting business, and it was undoubtedly nefarious and highly illegal. What amazed him was the fact that they made no secret of the acts they perpetrated. It was a constant flurry of money and drugs changing hands, all done in front of any that cared to look.

 

Where were the authorities? How could this disgusting establishment be allowed to exist? Then... Justin thought about his question; his naivety stared him in the face. These men knew how to evade the law. He was even worldly enough to know they had influential men in their pockets that assisted them in their life of crime. Still, it astounded him that these men and women conducted their business so openly... no regard for safety or self-respect in any of them.

 

He made his way to the far end of the bar, making certain to take his time... aware that his assignment was to be noticed - at least by one man in particular. Who was this Gary Sapperstein? Was he truly the immoral monster the gangster that now held him insisted him to be? Could any man truly be that vile? Then, Justin remembered the destruction of Brian Kinney's own club, and the lives lost inside. Despite how he had so callously mocked Brian 'Capone' Kinney, such a crime was unacceptable in his eyes. Those innocent employees had nothing to do with the war between these two crime lords, except being in this world at all. Taking a seat at the end of the bar, Justin made certain he was situated where the back of him was visible to all those behind him, his expression appearing bored, yet he was taking in everything and everyone. Although knowing he was following Brian's orders to the letter, and realizing that the gangster was somehow observing him from far away, he didn't care that he was helping the man he both desired and abhorred. He wanted this nightmare over; specifically, he wanted his life back. If taking Sapperstein down gave him that - well, that was then exactly what he would do.

 

After ordering a bottled beer, Justin watched as the seedy-looking bartender removed the top, his eyes never leaving it until it was placed in front of him. This was common practice, and in a place such as this club, Justin knew it could be the difference between life and death. He was only slightly at ease in the knowledge that he was being monitored by both Brian, and his men - there wasn't a doubt in his mind that good common sense was equally important. Pushing a crisp bill the bartender's way, Justin thanked him, his entire attention alert on everything going on around him. He just didn't get why he was here. Why the fuck did Brian need him to bring this obvious pariah down? There was enough illegal activity going on here - alone - to lock Sapperstein up for a lifetime. How did luring his enemy in this manner more effectively bring him down?

 

Now wasn't the time for thought; as Justin felt an eerie presence behind him, he forced himself to follow his instructions, remaining unmoving when he felt the finger sliding up and down the center of his back. He tensed as he felt the body pressing against his back, warm and tobacco-scented breath attacking his neck. There was no doubt the target had approached the well-prepared bait. The game had now begun. He only hoped his protection would truly respond on his behalf.

 

Justin knew this was no fool that he was now preparing to play. Success or failure would be determined within the first moments. It remained to be determined which it would be.

 


 

Brian watched through his state-of-the-art surveillance equipment... at this moment unsure how wise it was to be so actively watching the events that were now unfolding. Sapperstein was a gullible imbecile. Already he was succumbing to the bait. All it had taken was the placing of such a hot blond boy ass directly in his lair. This would be easier than he'd even thought. In addition, this night would have the added benefit of bringing the blond to his bed all the more quickly. He had quickly gauged Justin's horror in his surroundings. There wasn't a doubt that he would feel even more disgusted after he met with Gary Sapperstein. He would be reaping the rewards in many different ways.

 

He had watched as the Sap moved in for the kill. Even from a distance, the angry lust burning in his eyes. It was never simple lust where Sapperstein was concerned. He liked to humiliate his toys. Pain and degradation went hand-in-hand with Gary Sapperstein. It was from that he gained his control. Physically, he was outmatched by most men. The Sap often needed to implement a psychological advantage on his pets. Brian laughed maliciously as he thought of how impossible such tactics would be with this brave little hellion.

 

His eyes narrowed in fury when Sapperstein pressed his body into Justin's, the breath he knew would be coated heavily with the stale odor of his cheap cigarettes and smoke, ghosting along Justin's neck. The boy was already becoming soiled, and Sapperstein had barely touched him. He would need a thorough scrubbing down upon his return. There was no way he would touch him until that scent was completely eradicated. However, once it was, Brian knew the blond would come running to him. His encounter with the Sap would allow for no other response.

 

Brian's teeth gritted as he watched the Sap moving his hands up and down the silk that was covering Justin's back. The boy would be drugged and raped on this night - if he wasn't there with protection. As it was, danger still existed. His men would be vastly outnumbered at Sapperstein's home base; however, once his enemy realized the boy belonged to him, he would back down - at least for now. The war he had incited today with burning down his club had been one thing... physically touching what he would view as his personal property would be another matter entirely.

 

At this moment he hated both of them. His rage was murderous toward his most vicious enemy. But Justin, well, his rage had his insides twisted in a mixture of lust, and desire to claim what he intended to be his. He didn't like this feeling. Jealousy had never been a part of his world. It was a destructive emotion that he had often elicited within others, but never fell victim to himself. It was a loathsome feeling. In his mind, only one thing would eradicate the jealousy he now felt.

 

He had to fuck Justin. Once he did, his focus would return. Until then, he couldn't stomach seeing the Sap touching him - nor any man except him. Uncaring of how premature his actions would appear to be, Brian flipped open his phone to connect to Jackson, more than aware that he had Sapperstein's dive of a club under constant scrutiny. "Jackson, get Justin out of there."

 

"Sir?" Jackson protested. "They just made contact. Surely there's still time yet..."

 

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Brian hissed into the phone, his eyes reddened and savage as he looked at Justin peering back at Sapperstein, a flirty smile in place, yet fear clearly displayed in his blue eyes. "Contact has been made. It's enough for now. I want Justin back here - NOW!"

 

Swallowing his fear, his eyes widening at the uncommon coldness in his boss' voice directed at him, he tremulously replied, "I'll have them remove him immediately, Sir. I'm sorry if I failed to carry this out as you ordered."

 

Brian only slightly relaxed, when he reassured his most trusted employee. "You followed my instructions, Jackson. This isn't on you. Pulling him quickly will spark the Sap's interest more. Bring Justin to me when you return." Brian snapped the phone shut, he wasn't about to explain himself further. His excuses were bullshit. If he kept talking, the man that knew him best would see that. Right now, it was all about resolving this weakness before it became apparent to everyone. Fucking Justin was the only thing that would satisfy him now.

 

A snarl twisted his lips as he watched the screen. He almost thought Justin was sending those looks to him, somehow mocking him through the camera. There would be payback for that... and he would enjoy every moment of it. "Have your fun, little pet. I'll have mine when my cock is plowing your hot little ass."

 


 

"Well, well... such a delightful little surprise." Gary Sapperstein didn't question why such a prize fell into his lap. He only knew he would be taking advantage of the opportunity - and the boy - whether the boy agreed or not. He reached into his pocket for a tablet of E. Before the blond knew what had happened, he had pried his lips apart and inserted the drug inside, his hand clamping over them to seal his lips shut. "Just go with the flow, little boy. If you cooperate, I can be very nice to you."

 

Justin cursed himself for being every kind of fool. How could he let this happen? He had been teasing the man the moment he stepped up behind him... a part of him had been deliberately flirtatious in the knowledge that Brian was somewhere watching. That had exhilarated him. Now... it felt like he had sealed his own fate more treacherously. "What did you give me?" he hissed when the tablet dissolved.

 

Gary chuckled, his tongue sliding along Justin's neck, his hand moving down Justin's chest, not stopping until he slid it into the tight red pants that accentuated every delicious curve the boy had to offer. "Nothing dangerous, baby. Just something to enhance the mood."

 

A sneer fell from Justin's lips. He was still in his role here. Brian had wanted him to play hard to get. When the disgusting man reached in the tight confines and managed to grab his cock, Justin was quite certain the controlling Mr. Kinney wouldn't be pleased. At this moment, he almost felt blessed to be so wanted by the gangster that had him under close surveillance. That was the only thing that would save him. Turning his head to look into the lust-filled eyes of the menacing man that began to painfully squeeze his cock, and pull him away from the bar, Justin knew he had to think fast. His rescuers might not even reach him in time. "Stop. You have to stop! You have no idea of the mistake you're making..."

 

"Shut the fuck up!" Gary snarled into the boy's neck. "You made the mistake by coming in here... and dressed like that. Be smart and go along peacefully." He laughed maniacally, oblivious to the determined stride of the men approaching from the other side of the bar. "This can be either a little painful for you... or a lot. Your choice entirely..."

 

"Release him, Mr. Sapperstein. Make me repeat myself and I will destroy this club as you did my employer's..."

 

Justin breathed a sigh of relief, the drugs making him feel a bit lethargic, yet fully aware of his hostile surroundings. "Thank God," he whispered.

 

The other henchman looked at Justin dispassionately. "I wouldn't thank him quite yet. The boss is most displeased."

 

Sapperstein pulled his hand from the prize he had been moments from enjoying, rage quickly boiling to the surface. He looked at the blond, lust and contempt consuming him. "You belong to Kinney? Do you not realize that I can have his men killed - here and now - along with everyone else in this club? If I decide to take you now - none of them can stop me!"

 

A cold, menacing laugh instantly surrounded them. Justin's eyes widened as Jackson stepped in between him and Sapperstein. "Take Justin to the car. I'll be out shortly."

 

"Isn't this interesting..." Gary spat out. "This piece of ass must be important to have you so fiercely protecting it."

 

"I protect everything that Mr. Kinney holds of value." Jackson coldly stared down Gary Sapperstein, the ice in his veins so chilling he could feel it coursing through his body. How he hated this reptilian man. He would do anything to bring him down. In this, it was his honor to be working for the man he respected above all others. Nothing would give him greater pleasure than to kill the man himself. Perhaps if he was fortunate - he could do just that.

 

"Piece of ass? Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Justin exploded. In a sudden burst of energy, Justin moved forward, slapping Sapperstein sharply across the face. The instant he reacted, he knew it to be a mistake. It wasn't so much the shocked gasps of the men that surrounded him, nor of the men that quickly merged to come to Sapperstein's aid; in fact, it wasn't even the murderous rage on Gary Sapperstein's face. No. It was something infinitely more disturbing. It had only taken the look that Jackson gave him to make him feel it... and the consequences sure to come his way.

 

Brian was watching this meeting unfold. As Justin read what appeared like pity in Jackson's eyes, he knew he had crossed one too many lines in this meeting. He would soon face the true monster in Brian Kinney. This time, he wasn't sure if he could deny this particular devil his due.

 

TBC