- Text Size +

 

Jennifer Taylor peeked her head into her husband's study, a concerned frown piercing her brow. "Craig, can I bother you for a moment?"

 

Craig brusquely motioned her inside. "Yes, I needed a break. What's on your mind?"

 

"Well, I was just wondering if you had heard from Justin in the past few days. I've been trying to reach him... but he isn't answering or returning my calls." Her face reflected her deep concern. "That isn't like him."

 

Looking at his wife incredulously, he snapped, "Why would I hear from that worthless faggot? I'd assume he's off sucking some other queer's dick... or whatever it is they do."

 

"Craig! I won't listen to you speak of Justin like that! I asked you a simple question. There was no need to so callously condemn him." Jennifer's eyes shot daggers into her husband. "Keep in mind he's your son, too."

 

"No queer is a son of mine." He looked back down at his desk, effectively ignoring his wife. "If you'll excuse me, I'll get back to work. I deluded myself into thinking you were interrupting me for something more important."

 

Jennifer gasped in disbelief, fighting the predominant urge to go rushing to the nearest liquor store and drown her sorrows of a pitiful marriage in the bottom of the deepest bottle. No, she couldn't do that. Craig would only ridicule her... and it would break Justin's heart. "I pity you, Craig." Jennifer looked down at her husband in sadness, kicking herself for being a fool to fall for him in the first place. She had a lot to think about... and the first place to start was in determining whether she wanted to remain in this loveless marriage any longer. Security wasn't worth the turmoil her husband inflicted on a daily basis. The problem left remaining was very simple. Craig was beginning to appear unstable. How would her husband react to the news of a divorce?

 

"Pity me?" Craig sneered. "I'm not the one that can barely hold her head out of a bottle of booze."

 

Tears began to slide down Jennifer's face as she forced herself to remain strong... continuously telling herself this man wasn't worth it. "Yes, pity you." Jennifer's voice was filled with the pain of heartbreak. Not only for herself but their son as well. "You are the last person who should judge our son. He's good and kind with a loving heart. Something he obviously didn't inherit from you."

 

"No. He gets his weakness from your side of the family." Craig's eyes narrowed to barely discernible slits. "I'm done with this discussion, Jennifer... as I'm done with him!"

 

"Fine," she snapped. She was at the end of the line now. It was time to think of herself and find a better life. "I think this is as good of a time as any to tell you this - I can't live like this any longer, Craig."

 

Craig glared at her. "Meaning what exactly?"

 

"I want a divorce. I'm going to call the lawyer tomorrow." Jennifer smiled to herself as she realized she had finally stunned her husband speechless. Her eyes slid over him in disgust before she moved toward the door. "Goodnight, Craig. We can talk about this over coffee in the morning."

 

Craig's eyes were filled with hate as he watched the door close behind his wife. "That's what you think, Jennifer. There is no way in hell I'm giving up the fortune you are in line to inherit." Pushing his work aside, Craig now pondered his most pressing dilemma - neutralizing his suddenly rebellious wife. A cold, cruel smile twisted his lips. "Yes, my dear sweet wife, this marriage will end. However, not in the way you imagine."

 


 

Justin had spent the last five hours watching ‘training' videos that were designed to familiarize him with ‘quote on quote' - how to not only survive, but excel working in casino life. He rolled his eyes. This was a bit much in his opinion. Granted, he understood the necessity of the videos detailing procedures for mixing a vast assortment of cocktails that he knew were probably ordered on a nightly basis, but the rest of it seemed like a waste of time to him. He smiled at the other two ‘trainees' that departed the room, unaware of the additional presence that had moved into the room. Had he known that, he would have realized why they had left so abruptly.

 

Brian nodded to the two new dealers that he had directed to leave the room - all done with a look and not a word spoken. His eyes drilled into the back of Justin's head, a smile swiftly escaping as he heard the bored sigh falling from the blond's lips. Poor boy, Brian thought. He really doesn't want to do this. Of course, that didn't matter to him. All that mattered was seeing to his needs. He intended to see to those very soon. All evening and most of the previous one after sending him back to the casino, he could only think of how he felt crushed up against him. He had to have him soon or go completely mad. Brian wasn't used to ongoing distractions. When he had an itch, he scratched it. Once done, it was satisfied - over. This couldn't go on much longer.

 

He dimmed the lights and closed the door, locking it with his security key in the process. No one would enter until he allowed it. As he watched the back tense as awareness settled in, Brian knew he wouldn't be allowing it anytime soon. He walked closer, moving up behind this gorgeous blond that obsessed him, hands reaching out to clasp around his shoulders, squeezing them firmly in and out before moving his hands down his chest to tug at the nipples concealed behind the neatly pressed white dress shirt. "I think someone needs a break from these tiresome training videos."

 

Justin groaned, knowing they were heading straight into another one of these moments - one he was finding it more difficult to resist each time. "Uhhh, maybe so. But not the break I had in mind... and doesn't it violate some sort of rule while I am essentially on duty?"

 

Lips fastened to the side of Justin's neck, tongue swiping at the exposed skin, his breathing quickly began to accelerate. "That doesn't apply to the boss... most especially regarding the boss' pleasure."

 

"Good old double standard." Justin scoffed, attempting to appear aloof. "I should have expected that."

 

A lusty chuckle followed. "Experience is a good teacher."

 

Justin shrugged, pulling the headset from his ears, tossing it gently on the table. Turning the monitor off, he returned blandly, "Depends on both the teacher and the experience applied."

 

Brian tweaked the nipples that quickly began to stand at attention, his only objective - relieving his aching cock. He nipped at Justin's neck, his tongue crawling along behind the slight marks his teeth inflicted... soothing the sting of his bites. Growling into the tender and delicious skin, Brian rasped, "Do you have any idea what you put me through last night? The number of men I had to fuck in order to drive you from my mind."

 

Justin knew he shouldn't feel a sense of power in that admission... but he did. A part of him hated the thought of those men. He hated that he cared one way or the other about that, too. But another part of him became exhilarated in the knowledge that this man that possessed everything he desired, truly wanted him that much. Cockily, Justin responded, "I guess it didn't work."

 

"Mouthy little fucker," Brian hissed. "Stand up. I need to feel that hot little tongue of yours wrapped around mine again..."

 

A gasp was Justin's only answer. The statements this man made would never cease to amaze him. He almost fell out of his chair in his haste to stand... but not to propel himself into the casino owner's arms; his goal was still centered on self-preservation. That could only be achieved by distance. He wasn't very confident in his odds of achieving that. Justin began to edge his way toward the door, his eyes warily watching Brian's slow approach. "I-I - uhh, think that break is a good idea."

 

"My thoughts exactly. There's only one problem, Justin..." Brian's voice was a low, throaty purr. "You're moving in the wrong direction."

 

Justin swallowed, his eyes hopelessly ensnared by the heated gaze of the predator that sought to devour him. "This isn't the right time for this, Brian. I should go check in with Michael."

 

"Fuck that. Michael can wait... whereas, I'm not so certain I can." Brian smiled as Justin became trapped against the door, his only avenue of escape being the key that was nestled deep within his pocket. "You need the key. Why don't you pull it out?"

 

"Pull it out?" Justin whispered brokenly.

 

Brian's eyes locked on Justin's mouth. "Mmmm, yes. Remove the key from my pocket. It's the only way out." He looked at the semi-resistant blond with calculating and knowing eyes. "Of course, you really don't want to go. I think it's time you faced that and gave in to what we both want..."

 

Justin laughed, his composure shaky... but determined to stay equal with Brian in this battle of wills. He slid his hand in between them, closing his fingers around the key... slowly pulling the key out, licking his lips as he felt the quickening of Brian's more than attentive cock. "Perhaps another time, Mr. Kinney. For now, I think I'll just go take that break. I do hope that won't make things too... difficult for you."

 

Ignoring the vibrating of the phone in his pocket, Brian removed the key from Justin's fingers, grudgingly unlocking the door; admiring the boy's continued tenacity and ability to resist. He didn't think it would be for much longer, though. That was the only reason he didn't press him now. Laughing, Brian opened the door, his hand reaching out to squeeze Justin's ass... his finger swiping up and down the crease that covered the crack he intended to plunder very soon. "Run along, little boy... while you still can."

 

Shaking his head, breathing a sigh of relief at his escape yet again... knowing they were becoming more difficult to enforce each time, Justin goaded him, "Threats, Mr. Casino Owner? I would have thought you would have realized they don't work with me."

 

Brian felt the phone buzzing in his pocket again. Repetitive calls within minutes signified it was important. He'd made it more than clear to only be disturbed in the case of an emergency. Ted and Ben were to be handling everything else. That meant one thing. Craig Taylor. Sadly, playtime was over and business was about to begin. "We'll discuss this later." He squeezed Justin's ass one last time. "This is far from over."

 

Justin didn't waste any more time sparring with this hunter. Deftly he removed Brian's hand before he succumbed. As his quick stride propelled him from the room, Justin grimaced as he heard the chuckle from behind him; both of them knowing that Brian had won this battle. Even though he had once more escaped, he wanted Brian. Justin didn't have a doubt in his mind that Brian was plotting his next move to take advantage of that knowledge. He was nothing if not realistic. Justin realized it was only a matter of time.

 


 

"Let's have it, Kip. Why are you calling me incessantly?" Brian quickly demanded to know.

 

"Problems, Mr. Kinney. Big problems..." Kip rattled out breathlessly.

 

Brian locked the computer room once more, quickly determining he wouldn't want interruptions during this call. "What have you found out?"

 

"I still have questions, but I do know he has been withdrawing huge sums of cash and depositing them into an account owned by a Chris Hobbs. I am following that man now. He's very young. I'd say early twenties. That's not the worst part..." Kip told him almost hesitantly, uncertain of how Brian would respond.

 

Justin's age. Brian filed that away, unsure if that mattered... but never viewing any information as unneeded. "Go on..."

 

"I placed a tap on Taylor's home phone." Kip waited for the explosion, uncertain if Brian had wanted him to go that far. When none followed, he continued, "Taylor arranged to meet a man. I had the impression he was taking out a hit."

 

Brian cursed emphatically. "On whom?"

 

"His wife."

 

"Fuck!" Brian exclaimed. That was bad for a large number of reasons. It wouldn't happen. His voice cold and calm, Brian told him, "Okay Kip, this is what I want you to do..."

 

TBC