- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes reflected the dark hunger he still felt for Justin as he watched him sleeping - blissfully unaware of the fierce predator that still sought to own and devour him. He was far from finished with this tempting package. That alone was an astounding fact to him. He had fucked him twice now. Brian knew himself to be far from finished. In fact, he was fighting his own need for sleep, finding another need much more present. He needed Justin again. Each time had been rushed and frenzied. Perhaps that was the problem. He would force more control upon himself in their next round. It was in his experience that familiarity always bred contempt. Constant sessions with this audacious blond couldn't be any different. What really disturbed him was his instinctive feeling that Justin wouldn't be so easily filed away.

 

It really shouldn't come as any surprise. Justin had broken every self-inflicted rule he'd ever possessed from day one. Brian didn't see that changing anytime soon. If Justin thought they could slake this lust that had been burning equally between them in one isolated night; leave here and never return - he was in for a surprise of monstrous proportions. Granted, Brian never did repeats... nor relationships, yet that didn't matter in the case of this all too beguiling blond. His taste for him had merely whetted his appetite. Brian may have never had any previous experience with such a set of circumstances... but he recognized it for what it was. He was far from done with Justin Taylor. The sooner the boy realized it, the better for all of them.

 

Inch by inch, Brian peeled the sheet away that covered the blond beauty, the alabaster skin a harsh contrast to his darker tone - yet, a body that he craved above all others. He felt his breathing quickening as the sheet slowly moved down, each glimpse of flesh an irresistible temptation that he had no intention of denying himself. As the sheet pulled across Justin's hips, he looked up with a half-smile as Justin squirmed a bit, unintentionally contributing to his progress. When he had the sheet halfway down Justin's legs, his eyes ravenously homed in on the thick cock that lay against his leg; one that Brian intended to soon have pulsing, whether Justin presently was still in the throes of sleep or not. Licking his lips in anticipation, Brian knew exactly how he would awaken this beauty.

 

Brian slid down the bed, his body lying to Justin's side, his mouth ready to engage the enticing organ in action. Justin was about to awake to pure bliss... the lucky recipient of a Brian Kinney blowjob. Brian didn't suck cock often. He was the one served in that manner. With Justin it was different. He wanted to explore every erotic fantasy he had ever had. Brian vowed that he would before Justin left Las Vegas. He groaned as his nose brushed past the light curls that surrounded the cock that was far more generous than one would expect when seeing his compact frame, uncertain if his own burgeoning lust would allow him to savor this delicacy that he so deeply craved.

 

Not pausing to think about it, Brian licked a long stripe down Justin's dick, his lips curving in anticipation of the pleasure that awaited him as he felt Justin beginning to squirm beneath him... his cock transferring into the awakening process, long before the rest of his body caught up. Oh yes, Brian thought. Wake up, my tempting little blond. I have so much more I want to do to you tonight. Brian had no intention of easing Justin into wakefulness. Why should he? His body had been haunted by its desire for this man since the moment they had met. It didn't matter that he'd finally had him earlier tonight. This particular fever was far from satisfied. He wanted more... and he needed it to start now.

 

A low hum fell from Brian's throat as his mouth wasted no time, but fully engulfed the large organ that quickly began to reveal how much it desired his attention. Brian's hand reached out for the bottle of lube that he'd left within reach, popping the cap open and squeezing some onto his fingers as his mouth began to skillfully worship Justin's cock. Fuck. He tasted so good. Everywhere his mouth had tasted this boy had been pure ambrosia to his insatiable palate. A man's skin had never felt and tasted like Justin's. Brian hadn't ever thought such a unique flavor existed. In his world, men all blended into one entity. Justin Taylor could never be grouped as simply one of the others. That was a problem. One that Brian hoped an entire night of frenzied fucking would resolve.

 

Brian refused to analyze it now. All that mattered to him was that he wanted Justin... and he was a man accustomed to having exactly what he wanted - when he wanted it. He didn't give a damn that it didn't coincide with his self-imposed rules that had worked for years. He was realistic enough to accept that exceptions could arise in any situation. Justin Taylor was his most profound exception ever. As his mouth moved voraciously on the now pulsing organ, Brian moaned as Justin's scent assailed him; his eyes lifting upward in feral intensity as he felt Justin's fingers begin sifting through his hair, the first sign that his blond wasn't still sleeping.

 

Justin's lips curved into a contented smile, the warmth and the silky feeling of the mouth moving on him, taking him to a place of near euphoric bliss. He realized he must be dreaming. Nothing could possibly feel this good in reality. Pants began to tumble from his mouth as the pulling on his cock increased in both speed and fervor, his subconscious mind telling him this was no dream. Slowly his eyes fluttered open, his hands clenching and unclenching in the brunet hair, unable to stop the cessations of his body thrusting upwards to meet the timed and entirely too skilled suckling motion. "B-Brian..." Justin gasped. "Ahhh, fuck. F-feels so good."

 

Brian's eyes glowed fiery red embers, as he looked into Justin's glazed expression. He was so fucking beautiful. That was one simple fact that Brian knew would never elude him. His now lubed fingers began to slide inside the perfect ass he now ached to ravage again. He pulled off Justin's cock long enough to whisper in what was nothing short of a fervent vow, "I'm just getting warmed up on you." Brian stabbed his fingers into Justin's ass, much in the same manner his cock intended to soon follow. "So unbelievably tight... I am going to pound into your tight little ass." Brian's gaze was almost savage as it locked on Justin's near dreamlike expression. His voice was a low growl when he purred, "For now I just want you to cum..."

 

A moan was Justin's only answer when Brian's mouth fully engulfed him once more; the tightening of his muscles and the leaking of his cock telling him in no uncertain terms - he would soon be complying with Brian's demands. Fuck. The man was so aggravating... and yet he had never wanted a man more. Could he really walk away from him... and all this in the morning? Brian had promised his mother's safety. As ruthless as Brian Kinney may be, Justin knew he would neither come after him or his mother for reparation. His father - well, that was another story. His fingers began to clench into the sheets as he let go of all conscious thought and only felt the reality of Brian's mouth working his turgid organ. "Y-yes," Justin gasped, sweat breaking out all over his body as he drove toward that bliss... one that had never been experienced in the intensity as it had with this man. "So fucking good..." Justin moaned, his hips twitching as his release overtook him, his body still trembling as Brian's mouth slid from him with an almost deafening pop.

 

Removing his fingers from Justin's ass, Brian's eyes crawled up the expanse of Justin's perfect body, his own body sliding upward to cover his beautiful blond lover. His voice was guttural when he announced, "Don't even think of relaxing, Mr. Taylor. I'm far from finished with you." He reached over to the bedside table, grasping a condom from the well-placed bowl. "Put it on me," Brian demanded, pausing only to crash their lips together, his tongue immediately thrusting inside, tangling with Justin's more than receptive one. Engaging in a mind-altering tongue fuck for several minutes, Brian pulled back to rasp, "Go on. Slip it on my dick."

 

Justin's smile was sultry as he tore open the packet with his teeth, his tongue stroking along his lips as he skillfully rolled the condom onto Brian's engorged dick. "Does that meet with your satisfaction... Sir?"

 

Brian growled, his hands reaching to hoist Justin's legs over his shoulders. "Teasing little fucker. Someday you'll learn there is a price for that..."

 

"Promises, promises..." Justin began to sing-song, his teasing manner immediately ceasing when he felt Brian's insistent cock instantly sliding into his already prepared opening. "Fuck... you feel so good inside me."

 

His eyes wild in savage delight, Brian thrust deeper, his hands sliding up to tangle in Justin's hair, angling his face to stare intently into his own. "You'll never forget this... or me. No man will ever make you feel like I do."

 

Justin swallowed, amidst the thrusting motion of his lover. He knew no truer words had ever been spoken. The two of them led very different lives... but there was no way he would ever forget Brian. Not ever. He didn't want to think about that now... all he wanted was to feel that numbing bliss that only this man had ever evoked so fully within him. "Let's not talk about it... just fuck me, Brian."

 

"That is something I am more than up for..." Brian drawled, his measured strokes escalating into frenzied thrusts that surprisingly were equally matched by his lover. Few men were able to respond in complete sync with his more primitive possessions... and this one was rising to the top of the list of those. Brian slanted his lips over Justin's, his tongue engaging him in battle, as his cock pounded his ass into the mattress. When Justin's telltale moans signaled that he was on the edge again, Brian pulled his lips free long enough to hiss, "Don't touch your dick. I want you to cum from moving it against me. Do it - now..."

 

Justin moaned and gritted his teeth in fury in the knowledge that Brian could inspire that release from his voice alone. As soon as Brian issued his commands, Justin's cock began to throb and leak like an untried youth. Fuck. This man was so exasperating... and undoubtedly the hottest man he would ever know. A deep needful groan escaped his throat as he felt Brian tapping at his sensitive prostate - over and over - not missing his opportunity on every pass. "B-Brian..."

 

A husky chuckle emitted. "That's my boy. Give into it... just let it all go." Brian's head arched back, beads of sweat sliding down his chest and back as he continued to ram his dick into Justin. Brian couldn't hold back the almost savage growl from his throat as he felt Justin's release coating his stomach, his own quick to follow. He had cum so hard and fast, it amazed him that it hadn't been more than the condom could effectively handle. Grudgingly, he realized he needed to roll off Justin, even if only for the reason to give the boy some room to breathe. As he tied and disposed of the condom, Brian kissed him on the lips, his tongue languorously exploring, before he surprised himself by saying, "That was amazing. In fact, it ranks up there as one of my best fucks ever."

 

His nose scrunching up, Justin pretended to be insulted... although, he knew in the case of the sexual exploits of Brian Kinney, that had actually been the highest form of compliments. "Thanks, Brian. It's good to know I am not as mediocre as the rest..."

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Mediocre... you? I know you realize that is far from the truth. I've never gone to such lengths to acquire a piece of ass. I doubt I ever will again." His expression was almost somber when he told him, "You could never be grouped among those men. Ever."

 

"I was teasing... but thank you. The same goes for you. If I take anything away from this little adventure... it will definitely be this part of our association..."

 

"Speaking of that... our association is far from over." Interpreting Justin's look of reproach at bringing it up during such a moment, Brian quickly amended, "I don't mean the debt in regard to you. I am not holding you liable for any of that. In fact, on paper I have written it off as paid... but my dealings with your father are not quite final - and I've decided his fate resides within your hands." Brian had intended to wait until morning to approach this subject... but he knew it was wrong to keep Justin in the dark about his vindictive father. What astounded him the most was how much he cared about Justin's reaction to this news... and that he cared about his feelings. This boy was doing something very strange to him... and right now he wasn't certain that was a good thing.

 

Justin sat up on the side of the bed, gingerly sliding into his pants, having the feeling this discussion was going to get serious quickly... and not wanting to maintain his nakedness in the process. "What do you mean - up to me? I told you I don't give a damn what you do to the asshole. Just leave me out of it!"

 

Brian slid into his own pants, standing up and leaving them characteristically unsnapped. He walked back and forth, motioning Justin to have a seat. "Sit down and listen to me, Justin. When I am finished and if you still don't care how your father is handled, then I will be more than happy to dispense of him in my own way..."

 

Swallowing with great difficulty, Justin said, "That sounds very ominous - even from you. I don't know what I've led you to believe... but no matter what he's done, I certainly don't desire his death. If that's your plan, then you need to end it - now!"

 

"Even if I have confirmed information that your father commissioned a murder hit on your own mother?" Brian asked him, his eyes blazing angrily, his intentions very clear - making Justin turn the handling of his repellant father over to him.

 

Justin jumped up to his feet. "What? Are you telling me something happened to my mom?" Justin's lips quivered as tears slid from his eyes. "He hates me... but he would never go that far."

 

Brian wanted to reach out to Justin, but knew that was the last thing the boy wanted right now. "No. Your mother is safe and being guarded. When I discovered your father's plans, I made other arrangements. The assassin is working for me now. Your mother will NOT be harmed."

 

A deep sigh of relief followed. "Well, that's good to know... but if he found one hitman, what's to say he won't hire another?"

 

Brian's eyes became even more cold at that moment. "That's very simple. Your father is incapable of approaching anyone right now."

 

"What have you done, Brian?" Justin demanded, knowing despite what his father had done, he still wasn't certain he could sanction what Brian had in mind for him - whether deserved or not.

 

"He's currently my guest at an isolated cabin, and he's watched every moment of the day."

 

Justin's lips set into a grim line. "Guest? You mean prisoner... don't you?"

 

"It was the only way to assure the safety of your mother and yourself. I had to act quickly, before... As you said, he reached out to contact another assassin. Now, the ball is in your court, Justin." Brian's eyes pursued Justin analytically. "I could kill him without one moment of hesitation. But... I have decided I will let you make that decision. I have one other crime of your father's for you to consider..."

 

"How could it possibly get any worse?" Justin mumbled, in this instant wondering if Brian was the monster he had originally perceived... or protector. It was a question he didn't want to ponder right now... but one that he couldn't help but wonder about. Why would Brian go to such lengths to protect him? This just wasn't following along with the reputation of this man that was allegedly callous and totally uncaring.

 

Brian sat next to Justin on the bed, his hand falling to settle on Justin's knee. "I told you I was doing an extensive investigation on your father. That is the only thing that has saved your mother's life. If not for that, the hit would have gone through unhindered." He grimaced at Justin's flinch, yet determined to give Justin full disclosure. "I'm not telling you this to hurt you, Justin. I've been trying to help you... in my own bizarre fashion. This isn't the first time your father has perpetrated violence against your family. He was also behind the bashing that could have taken your life."

 

Sobs overtook Justin, tears now streaming down his cheeks. "Are you sure about this? He tried to kill my mom... and he was working with Chris too?"

 

"Yes, it's all confirmed, Justin. Now, you have a decision to make. I can keep your father hidden indefinitely... but I think you need some closure - one way or another. As does your mother." He grasped Justin's chin, forcing him to meet his gaze, unaware of the compassion displayed in his eyes. "I can have him killed tonight... or I can take you to see him in the morning. It's your choice. I caution you to choose wisely. Letting him go could have disastrous effects for both you and your mother."

 

"I can't answer you now, Brian. I- I need to think about all of this." Justin wiped away the tears from his eyes, trying to mask the devastation his father continued to heap upon him. "I'd like to go back to my room for the night. I have a lot to think about." He looked at Brian intently, at this moment finding it impossible to grasp all that Brian had done... nor why he was going to such lengths. "Don't do anything tonight. I need to see him - face to face."

 

Brian nodded, his hand moving to rub soothingly along Justin's leg. As much as he didn't want Justin to leave him tonight, he understood it. The young blond had much to think about... even more so when he met with his father once again. "Try to get some rest, Justin. Call me when you are ready in the morning. I will take you whenever you're ready to go."

 

"Thank you." Justin stood to his feet, walking almost in a trancelike state to the door. He turned to look back, finding Brian watching him intently. "I don't know why you're doing this... but thank you, Brian."

 

Watching as Justin left, Brian wondered the same thing. Why was he doing all of this for Justin? Granted, it had all begun when he was trying to get Justin into bed... but these lengths could not be written off so simply. Since when did he care so much to protect a woman he had never met? He had done so purely because he knew how much her death would devastate Justin. Brian knew as each day had passed, this petite blond was altering his world, more and more. At this point, he didn't think he could stop it.

 

Removing his pants, Brian slid back in bed, his thoughts very clear. He hoped Justin made the right decision... and didn't allow Craig to cloud his mind with insincere emotions. He wanted to adhere to Justin's choice... but if Justin elected to let his father go free, Brian really wasn't certain he would do that. Regardless if Justin hated him in the aftermath or not... he would not allow Craig Taylor to hurt Justin. In his mind, killing him was the only way to prevent that. As he continued to reflect on Craig and the possible threat of him being free again... Brian realized he was fucked in ways he had never been before. He was falling hard for Justin Taylor... and there wasn't a damned thing he could do to stop it.

 

TBC